View Poll Results: What are you going to do?
Joining? 21 58.33%
Not Joining? 1 2.78%
Yay a Poll! 18 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

broadway_princessxo34
If you don't care, why are you a...

Old 10-18-2009, 01:49 AM

Dark Nights

Slave's~
Slave's, your new home is here. You will work for us and do as we please. You have one master, you are loyal to him. You will do as they say. If you don't something worse will happen. Your life is in his hands.

Master's~ NEED MASTERS NOW ACCEPTING MISTRESSES TOO!
Dear Sir or Miss,
You are now living Dark Night. You have moved here for one reason, you wanted a slave. This is the only place on earth where slaves are aloud. Have a look around, find a slave you want and come to the mail room to get your keys. The rooms are Large with a bathroom, kitchen, bedroom, and Living room. There is also a small room for your slave. Enjoy your stay at Dark nights.

(You dont have to play as your gender you may play the male part if your female, or female part if your male.)

Last edited by broadway_princessxo34; 11-08-2009 at 03:31 PM..

broadway_princessxo34

Old 10-18-2009, 01:49 AM

Rules
~ Be semi~literate
~ Follow the Menewsha TOS
~Keep it PG-13---PG-16
~ Romance is allowed
~Do not kill anyone unless they tell you they are leaving the thread.
~Masters can turn slaves into vampires
~If you break the rules 3 times your banned from the thread.

Last edited by broadway_princessxo34; 10-18-2009 at 05:55 PM..

broadway_princessxo34

Old 10-18-2009, 01:53 AM

Profile Skeleton{Please use she/they not I/me}
please pm it to me or post >Right here<
YOU CAN SEND THEM NOW

Slave~

I am~ Name
My Age is~ Age~13+
Race~Cant have any powers but can be any race except vampires
My Personality is~about your person
Appearance~Anima
How I became a slave~
Username~

Master~
I am~ Name
My age~age~16+
Race~Any race including vampire
My Personality~About your person
Appearence~Anima
Why I want a slave~
Username~

Last edited by broadway_princessxo34; 10-19-2009 at 07:57 PM..

broadway_princessxo34

Old 10-18-2009, 01:59 AM

Slave profiles....

I am~Holly
My Age is~ 15 {Stopped growing}
Race~Witch(Cant use magic anymore)
My Personality is~She's shy around most men but can also be very outgoing and isnt afraid to show her feelings. She doesnt really mind being a slave its better then living alone and doing/having nothing.
Appearance~
How I became a slave~Her mother was a slave and her father was her master when they died she was given to his brother and as more of them died shes gotten sent to many different places that use slaves and hopes she can stay her for a long time instead of moving in a few years.
Username~Broadway_princessxo34
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~
Quote:
I am~ Tabitha
My Age is~ 16
Race~ Neko
My Personality is~ has a temper, is very stubborn
Appearance~
How I became a slave~ when she was born a man said when she became 15 she must become a slave, when that day came her parents gave her up
Username~ KittyKatastrophe
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~
Quote:
Slave~
I am~ Alice

My Age is~ 14

Race~ mage, her powers was stolen away when she became a slave

My Personality is~ caring, scared of thunder, klutz,

Appearance~

How I became a slave~ Alice was wondering around trying to find a home then she was captured and became a slave.

Username~ starlightbreaker
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~
Quote:
I am~ Crymson
My Age is~ 16
Race~ Elf
My Personality is~ Shy and quiet, Crymson tries to hide in the background.

Appearance~
How I became a slave~ She was abandoned by her parents when she was 7 and has been wandering around since then.

Username~ CrymsonRaven
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabid Rainbow View Post
I am: Maeve
My Age is: 17
Race: Human
My Personality is: Used to be rather talkative and friendly; since her enslavement she has withdrawn into herself and rarely talks any more, instead sadly brooding over the state of her life.
Appearance: (only not a fairy but, y'know, human)
How I became a slave: Maeve lived in a small village on a coastal cliff near the sea. When she was twelve, she was captured by pirates and sold into slavery and has been there ever since. She was too young to try and effectively fight back and so now, five years later, she doesn't hold out much hope for getting out of this life. She doesn't like being a slave at all, but she despairs because she sees absolutely no way out of her situation.
Username: Rabid Rainbow
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMissMollyPutz
I am~ Lillian Alex
My Age is~ 13
Race~ She is an angel but her wings were shriveled to the point that they were too small to carry anything.
My Personality is~ She is shy and dark around most even new slaves. It's hard to get her to actually speak but she will say some things. She is used to being tortured because of her life before slavery and never really does much bad. She sings alot with a pure voice that is angelic but regular at the same time.
Appearance~
How I became a slave~ When she was young her parents would beat her and most time severely injure her. One day she tried to fly away but her parents clipped her wings so she couldn't thus making them too small to fly. She was found bloody and beaten one day while her parents were gone and picked up by slave merchants who brought her to this place.
Username~ LilMissMollyPutz
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX View Post
Slave~

I am~ Anniebelle Langdon
My Age is~ Seventeen
Race~ Human
My Personality is~ She's an awkward one yes, seeking refuge not in the like but it the darkest depths she could find. She enjoys poetry, metal, and is severely romantic. To conclude she is also straight.
Appearance~
How I became a slave~ Well..it was either this or a group home, seeing that her parents were killed is a car crash three Decembers ago.
Username~ XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artistically_Insane View Post
I am~ Sotaeria (Soh-tehr-eea) Parthenopaeus (Par-thehn-oh-pay-us)
My Age is~ Unknown
Race~ Drow
My Personality is~
-Loves to try new things.
-Secretive.
-Quiet unless excited or tensed.
-Easily consoled.
-Honest.
-Concerned about people's feelings.
-Tactful.
-Friendly.
-Approachable.
-Emotionally temperamental and unpredictable.
-Moody and easily hurt.
-Witty and sparkle.
-Snazzy at times.
-Not revengeful.
-Forgiving but never forgets.
-Dislikes nonsensical and unnecessary things.
-Loves to be loved.
-Has some trust issues.

She is also a skilled assassin and would make a good protector.

Appearance~

How I became a slave~ Unknown but slowly remembering.
Username~ Artistically_Insane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kashira
I am~ Maidora
My Age is~ 83 looks in her teens though
Race~ witch/sidhe
My Personality is~ I am calm and cool. I have been submissive for only 21 years. I can twist words to my benefit and I cannot disobey orders (unfortunately). I like cookies, cupcakes, and other tasty, and yet cute, sweets.
Appearance~
How I became a slave~In the Unseelie court I was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. My master took fairly good care of me but when he died his orders to go to the Dark House as fast as I could after he died still stood. I have the mark of a submissive on my neck because it wont go away and thus I'll never be a master. Best of luck to me.... cuz here I am.
Username~Kashira

Last edited by broadway_princessxo34; 06-23-2010 at 07:31 PM..

broadway_princessxo34

Old 10-18-2009, 01:59 AM

Master profiles....

I am~Aaron Diefinch
My age~22
Race~Vampire
My Personality~Trys to hide his feelings but doesn't do a very good job and ends up being a nice guy, with some really bad mood swings.
Appearence~
Why I want a slave~He feels lonely but can be so cruel that he scares away his slaves.
Username~ Broadway_princessxo34

Quote:
I am~ Raien Darchert
My age~ 200 Appears 20
Race~ Vampire
My Personality~ Raien died a very violent death, leaving him hateful and angry at the world.
Appearence~
Why I want a slave~ After his Sire died he got very lonely and would enjoy the company of another soul to ease his troubled soul.
Username~ Shadowflamedwolf~now played by Broadway_princessxo34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lusalma View Post
Master~
I am~ Ferox
My age~age~21
Race~Sidhe
My Personality~Ferox is moody and possessive. But he is also sensitive. He hates his job and as a hobby he people watches. As such he is able to lie and blend with almost any type of situation, the only problem is the fact that he gets lonely. He misses his family and he can't seem to find his missing sister, nasty temper when enraged.
Appearence~Anima (no credit for pic)
Why I want a slave~ Ferox has worked and gained much money with his job, the job he hates. At the first sign of relief he immediately takes a vaction to Dark Night. Hopefully he would be able to relax and forget what he had to do on his job. He would be able to learn and further his search for his sister. He would not be provoked and enraged by those around him, he would not be lonely. Ferox came to Dark Night to escape and relieve stress...
Username~ Lusalma
Quote:
Originally Posted by Estella_Wolf
Alicant

Master~
I am~ Alicant Derentio
My age~ 120- appears 21
Race~ Half-Dragon
My Personality~ Warm, charming, slightly arrogant. Possessive but loyal and responsible. Easy, flaring temper. Fortunately his eyes change with his mood so anger ( red-orange) is easy to spot in enough to hide before he starts yelling. Hopefully. Has a weakspot for other Half-creature children.
Appearence~Alicant Alicant as a Dragon ^^[/B]
Why I want a slave~ Alicant has always pitied slaves, and as his last servant was killed in a rather sudden accident (bad at directions, discovered the wrong way via cliff) he needs a servant, and he also wants a companion, after years of wandering, and years of prejudice against his being half creature ( not accepted by dragons, not accepted by humans) he has finally decided to settle down to 'the quiet life' for a while, until he feels ready to brave the world again.
Username~ Estella_Wolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sentinel
Master~
I am~ Echo
My age~ 17
Race~ Fairy-blooded
My Personality~ curious, kind
Appearence~
Why I want a slave~ because i have money to get one!
Username~ Sentinel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karakter
Master~Mistress
I am~ Liada
My age~22
Race~Lycan/shape shifter
My Personality~Quick tempered, and understanding. Doesnt tolerate insubordination or back talk from any slave. A fierce Mistress to all who know her
Appearence~
Why I want a slave~ I need a nice girl.
Username~ Karakter

Last edited by broadway_princessxo34; 06-28-2010 at 04:38 PM..

broadway_princessxo34

Old 10-18-2009, 02:05 AM

Reserved

broadway_princessxo34

Reserved.

broadway_princessxo34

Reserved..

broadway_princessxo34

Reserved...

broadway_princessxo34

Old 10-18-2009, 02:06 AM

OPEN!!!!!

broadway_princessxo34

Old 10-18-2009, 06:37 PM

waiting....

Last edited by broadway_princessxo34; 10-20-2009 at 08:06 PM..

broadway_princessxo34

Old 10-20-2009, 08:06 PM

Holly tripped over the edge of the doorway as she walked into the house. No one else was around yet except for the man who brought her here. She had chains on her feet and hands so it was really hard to walk. The floor length dress didnt help either. Holly always dresses to impress though. She went to the other side of the hallway and sat down. 'Im not going to fight them' she thought. 'Not like I'd get away.'

ShadowFlamedWolf
Beauty is in the eye of the beho...
Send a message via AIM to ShadowFlamedWolf

Old 10-20-2009, 09:51 PM

Raien scrutinize the new girl from a distance she would make a good addition to the rest of the slaves already residing in the house. He informed another man in a peculiar sounding language, the other man only nodded at the information being feed to him.

starlightbreaker
Hi Ppls!
Send a message via Yahoo to starlightbreaker

Old 10-21-2009, 02:18 AM

Slave~
I am~ Alice

My Age is~ 14

Race~ mage, her powers was stolen away when she became a slave

My Personality is~ caring, scared of thunder, klutz,

Appearance~

How I became a slave~ Alice was wondering around trying to find a home then she was captured and became a slave.

Username~ starlightbreaker

broadway_princessxo34

Old 10-21-2009, 06:56 PM

Holly looked around her and saw a man. She didnt want to get into trouble but didnt want to just sit here doing nothing. "Excuse me Sir, do you mind taking the chains off of me? I wont run." She said loudly. She prayed the man wouldnt hurt her. He didnt seem to look angry, but then again they never do.

ShadowFlamedWolf

Old 10-21-2009, 09:01 PM

Raien looked at the girl his blue eyes piercing her own. She was scared who wouldn’t be in her position, he took the girl’s shackled wrist in one hand while the other unlocked them. “There.” He muttered. “You’re very smart not to run.” He smirked at her. Fear made they so much easier to control.

broadway_princessxo34

Old 10-21-2009, 09:58 PM

"Th...th...thank you sir." She wispered studdering a bit to him trying not to sound scared as stood up. "I'm Holly. Is there anything i can get for you?" She asked him looking down from his face. 'It's not polite to look them in the eye' Holly remembered. She fixed the top of her dress while waiting for him to respond.

ShadowFlamedWolf

Old 10-21-2009, 10:50 PM

“No.” Rai answered plainly as he put the shackles away. He turned away from the girl when another man called him to the office near the back of the warehouse. He turned to leave, leaving the girl to her own devises.

CrymsonRaven
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-21-2009, 11:22 PM

Crymson wandered through the trees, looking for somewhere to sleep. "Again, I am forced to sleep on the cold and damp ground..." She looked down at her feet and frowned, tears forming at the hatred for her parents. "Why did you have to leave me to fight the world on my own?" A tear freed itself from the well within her and slid down her cheek, unleashing a torrent of them. She fell to her knees and curled around herself, crying herself into a sleep-like state.

starlightbreaker
Hi Ppls!
Send a message via Yahoo to starlightbreaker

Old 10-22-2009, 12:20 AM

Alice as wondering around ever since her master died, she's been wondering around without her powers. Then she sat down and rest, then she wondered, When will I get my powers back? Am I still a slave?, While she was thinking these kinds of things she then fell asleep.

(( Don't have that much creativity :())

Quote:

Feed Me!

Adopted from Valenth
Feed Rin-chan!! For the world! (jk)

Last edited by starlightbreaker; 10-22-2009 at 01:09 AM..

ShadowFlamedWolf

Old 10-22-2009, 12:43 AM

((it's ok))
Raien stormed out the office his eyes narrowed, he hated having to catch the slaves but it was his job. His eyes closed as he inhaled the fresh air from outside. “This is the only good thing about the job.” He spoke to the wind before he set off to find the unfortunate souls that would soon be chained into a life of slavery.

CrymsonRaven
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-22-2009, 01:51 AM

((I have lots of practice as a novice writer. I want to be professional, but don't it happening))
Crymson woke, her eyes swollen and her head aching from crying herself to sleep. "Huh?" She tried to stand up, but when she did, she felt too drained from the fatigue of not having slept in a decent area in weeks. "Not now, I need to keep moving...." As she willed herself to stand and start moving to a new place, she kept repeating her reason for living. Revenge, she wanted to find her parents and take revenge on them for abandoning her for no reason.

ShadowFlamedWolf

Old 10-22-2009, 04:02 AM

Raien stopped ducking behind a near by tree. There was not only one girl in the area but two, and they where not to far from each other. ‘This will be easier then I thought.’ He thought as he stalked off to find his first prey.

broadway_princessxo34

Old 10-22-2009, 07:03 PM

Holly watched the man leave the house. It was the first Man who didn't want her to do something. She just stood there stairing after him confused. She waited in the hall by the door not knowing what to do. She didnt really have a mind of her own anymore her life had always been planned for her.

CrymsonRaven
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-22-2009, 10:08 PM

Crymson led herself into a small area of less trees and mumbled to herself. "Rats! There's not enough time between now and sunrise for me to get somewhere they may have been. I may as well just rest for now." As she stopped, she had that feeling that everyone gets when they're paranoid. She felt eyes on her back but as she turned, she saw nothing.
"This fatigue is driving me crazy...I must be more tired than I thought." Her voice carried on the slight breeze. She looked back into the night's embrace of the trees around her. Her eyes finding what they sought, she started to lean against a tree, her body tensed and her figure ready to bolt. Her paranoia was keeping her awake. She slammed her fists into the ground and stood up.