Eleadah
Eli

Old 10-22-2009, 05:24 PM

This was actually a thread started by a friend of mine on another site. I would just like to see it continue on and watch the story unfold.

There are four main groups.

Zombies:
Half dead half living beings that usually wander around in small groups. They smell of rotting flesh and decay and are verry vicious, attacking anything that moves.

Vampires:
Characterized by their dark colored eyes and fair skin. They stay in camps together but it's every vamp for themselves. They usually only attack humans for food and rarely leave any survivors. The humans who fight back are the ones who usually survive and turn.

Werewolves/Lycans:
Hunt in packs and are verry quick. Running from a werewolve is not as simple as it might seem since they are verry intelegent. Werewolves vary in shape some being partial humans with some wolf-like features to full beast or Lycan (think Underworld Lycans). Werewolves will not usually attack unless they feel threatened.

Humans:
The sole survivors of the outbreak. Humans have set up small towns that are guarded heavily by the military. Some buildings and some tents surrounded by tall walls and guard towers make up each town.

The infection/virus/outbreak is spread by a bite or by blood.

Rules:

You are not a "character" so no character profiles. Be as discriptive as you can when writing.

Write in first person and use quotations ("") to show what is being said. Thoughts in italics.

When you first jump in and "introduce" yourself, state or describe what you are so there will be no mistakes or confusions when others post with you or about you. And please try to keep everything as real to life as you can. No Fantasy stuff (other than vampires, zombies, or lycans; if it can't happen in real life, don't use it).

If you have any questions about this forum send them to me in a message. Posting your questions in the forum interfere with the storyline. Any other questions or comments to other players may be posted with (( )) around them.

Other writers:
Eleadah - Goes by Eli. A mutation of the vampire breed. Doesn't drink blood.
Cyraus - Goes by Leon, A human in the military. Took in a little girl named Elsa and now protects her.
BloodyBlade - Donovan, or Lord Donovan. A human who comands the undead like an army. The undead don't realize he is really human.
XxEmber_MIstxX - Yoko Shinta, a vampire. (Ember is deceased)
Hemora329 - Goes by Hemora. Human. A Staff Sergeant in the military.
Lord Pesca - Goes by Felix. A Vampire/Zombie. Was a vampire but drank the blood of a zombie and became a hybrid.
Gemini - Goes by Gemini. Once a Vampire, drank Eli's blood and became a mutation like Eli and Ember.
CuriousCat - Goes by Cat. A Werewolf/Lycan.
Daeman35 - Goes by Shiloh. A Werewolf/Lycan. (Deceased)

Couples are:
Hemora and Eli - They were engaged before the outbreak and she is the only one who calls him by his first name, Ken.
Gemini and Kaleb - Childhood friends and lovers recently reunited.

Beginning post; storyline begins below.

Last edited by Eleadah; 09-28-2010 at 06:47 AM.. Reason: Entering New Information

Eleadah
Eli

Old 10-31-2009, 05:21 AM

((what is posted in red is what my friend wrote. Not me.))
Quote:

Story:
The second great depresion heralded in new desieases, zombies, werewolves, Vampires... all prey on the living, the base is now a refugee camp where survivors egg out an exsistance. in a effort to contain the infection, the united states quarentiened all of california, and san diego is a no mans land, once a month more resources, bullets, guns food, is dropped off to the survivors to continue to fend off the undead. the idea being, the people that grew up here, can not only fend off the undead but beguin to exterminate the plauge.

((OPEN))

As I walked the island of cornado with my snipers on roofs covering me I could only wonder why it was that the undead came. Like flipping a lightswitch, it was happy and sunny, and then the darkness was everywhere...
I heard the wolves in the shadows, growling, I would point, one bullet, the wolf would slump to the ground its skull hollowed. You would have thought it needed to be silver or wood, but a bullet to the brainpan would clean anyones clock.
The wolves got the picture, they knew there was no prey here.
A friend once said, 'he who leads from behind the line, takes it in the behind.' funny thing, a week of that philosephy got him mauled by vamps. still, moral was high, because I wasn't affraid (terrifyed) of going out on patrol.
I wake up. it's dark, it always is, and I can smell fresh blood all around. Unlike the others of my kind, this smell makes me sick. I am a new breed, some would call us blood suckers, other vampires. I'd call it an abstrocity. Is I walk outside I keep my eyes down.

I sneak out of camp and into the night. I head for the beach, smelling and tasting the salty air. The sound of the waves calms me and helps me forget my new life. I wasn't always a monster, I used to be a normal girl. I had a normal life and normal friends up until the day of the outbreak. My skin now is fair, flawless, and colder than normal humans. I'm not like the others of my kind though for i do not drink blood or kill, and my eyes are bright blue.

abandoned shops and tall hotels stand tribute to this new age. i walk on by the buildings and onto the sand of a nearby beach. i lay on the ground listening to the waves breaking on the shore and watch the stars until i slowly drift off to sleep.

I'm slightly aware of something pointed at my head and I can smell metal and gunpowder. My sences tell me to flee but I fight them and lay silent with my eyes still closed. I can sence everything about him. Strong, violent, dangerous. This must be the man that the camp was talking about.

Quote:
I stood there, the barrel of my shot gun pointed down at this girl, we fond lying on the beach... it confused me, we hadn't found survivors for over three weeks, we had figured that the remaining populace was undead.
Still, here she was, her skin was cold to the touch.
"Sir."
"Shut it."
"Sir she could be infected."
"I see no visible wounds."
"Sir."
"DON'T QUESTION ME. I AM TAKING THE RISKS!"
"Besides the fact that i disagree with your motives, there is two packs moving this way."
"Warn the base. Begin to fall back, two by two formation."
"Sir, you realize."
"Just say 'yes sir' and go."
"... yes sir."
silently Lewis stood there. His tactical vest full of ammunition, pistols on his hips, and shot gun at the ready, he bent low to the girl. "Hey, hey..." he whispered as he tried to shake her awake, we gotta go or we gonna die. you want to be puppy chow?"
I slowly open my eyes to look at the young man and sigh. "Will you make me a promise? I'm going to tell you something that you might not want to hear... but I want your word first."
I warily look at his gun and bullets and I flinch as I play those gruesome scenes in my mind. The scene where they pull the trigger and blow my brains out. Not a favorite of mine I can honestly say.

Quote:
I looked at the scanner on my wrist. "Tell me later, we are screwed if we don't move now." he threw the shot gun over his shoulder into the back harness, picked her up and threw her onto his shoulder in a fireman cary.
"The name is Lewis, and if you don't want me to give you a nickname, i suggest you tell me yours soon." And I began to run, all those days with down time, i had practiced carrying three hundred pounds, and this girl weighed less than one-fifty. i flew up the side of a nearby building, and began my path back to the base.
my earpiece crackled,
"Sir, the two packs are first wave, we need to deploy countermeasures."
"Fire up the silver nitrate bombs." I replied. "Don't worry lady, the explosives are way the hell out there, made to put tiny flecs of silver in the air. wolves breath 'em in, and bam, dead inside of minutes. we are way away though, we should be good."
Shocked by the outcome I am speechless for a few moments then I answer cautiously.
"My name is Eleadah, Eli for short."
After a few more moments of being carried over Lewis' soulder I start to feel sick from the smell of his blood.
"Umm... Could you put me down? I'm a little, uncomfortable being picked up like this. And i can run by myself."
I culd run, and fast. I had been a fast runner before the outbreak and my change had only made me better. The truth was, I was the fastest of the blod-suckers.
I wasn't the least bit worried about the bombs and the wolves were no threat to me.
"Where are we going?" I ask, well aware of where we were headed.

Lewis doesn't answer my question, or put me down, but instead keeps running. He takes me into the camp, where all the surviving humans now live, and sets me on my feet. The smell of all their blood is overwhelming and makes me sicker than i could ever immagine.
"Stay here." Lewis comands me. I just nod, waiting for any of these humans to point out what i really truly am.
He takes off back out of the small camp to fight off the werewolves and other creatures.
I stand where he had left me and smile to myself. This man, this man that the other creatures fear, was kind to me. With out even taking the time to notice what i was, he had taken me to the worst place for me and the surviving humans. I would not, of course, be any threat to them. I wished I was still one of them.
Where this sudden idea came from I will never know. i thought "Maybe I could actually fit in here if I tryed." If I was careful...

[Think of this as you would a book. Feel free to jump in and start anywhere. I just described myself as you would see a person described in a book really. Please no profiles... you aren't really a "character". I don't know how else to describe it.
=^-^=]

Last edited by Eleadah; 01-09-2010 at 04:20 PM..

Cyraus
Artist and Writer

Old 11-05-2009, 02:14 AM

((Okay, but can we have multiple characters like you?))
I set my back against a tree and reloaded my rifle. As I took out the bullet and replaced it, I heard the creature rasping from my previous bullet that took out its throat. As a few more shots were fired, I heard the creature move to another place quickly.
"Leon!" cried out an accomplice. "Behind you!" No sooner did he say this that I felt something pierce my back. I fell to the ground, but then instantly turned over. The beast towered above me, chunks of my flesh hanging from its claws. I raised my rifle and the beast's jaws clamped over it. Before it could take it away, I pulled the trigger and blood spurted from the back of its head. I shook it off of my gun and raised myself just as it collapsed where I once lay.
"Dammit," I sighed, taking out a cloth and wiping my gun of the blood. The accomplice that warned me, Cyrus, ran over and asked, "You hurt?"
"Yeah, a bit," I admitted, staring up at him. Cyrus's brow furrowed and asked, "A bite?"
"No," I said, ripping off my sleeve. "A scratch, I think." Cyrus nodded and he and I sighed in relief.
"But we should take precautions," he said. "Let's return to base." I nodded in agreement and followed him out of the woods.

Eleadah
Eli

Old 11-05-2009, 05:32 AM

[@Cyraus: I do not have multiple characters. I only have one. The character Lewis is one of my friends from gaia. This was originally his thread that he had started on gaia. I just coppied it all and put it on here. As i stated in my first post, what is in red were his posts. However, I suppose you can have helper characters, basically a background character used for speaking to or to help the plot. but having one person being two people makes things confusing so don't become both.
And thank you for posting. I was starting to think this thread would die.]

I wonder around the small camp these last survivors call home. I watch the children run through the streets playing games.
It hurt me to see these humans, these lucky humans, living the life I was once able to live.

My stomach grumbles and I wrap my arms around myself. I had not eaten anything for weeks. Ever since the beginning of the outbreak I had not been able to eat. Blood and raw meat were the staple foods of the vampires, but i could never keep them down. I also had not been able to eat human food because of the other vampires in the camp. If any of them had seen me eating anything other than "their" type of food, I would have been killed for sure. The little food I was ever able to eat was when I went out on my own and stayed out for days on end, and most of that food had been half rotted.

I walked past a small garden with little plants growing in it and I could smell food being prepared in a tent across the camp. My mouth started to water and when I could no longer take it, I ran out of the camp with tears in my eyes.

On my way out I bumped into a man and nearly knocked the both of us over.

iinsanely Sane
*^_^*

Old 11-05-2009, 09:26 AM

(( What are your description of werewolves... do they change to wolf, or are they sort of neko, such as tail and ears on their human body? ))

Cyraus
Artist and Writer

Old 11-05-2009, 01:36 PM

((When I have multiple characters (which I usually do) I change the font color when changing characters so you can tell who is who. Right now, Leon is navy.))
"I hope you'll forgive me," said Cyrus as we walked along. I gave him a questionable look and asked, "For what?"
"For not killing the beast," he replied, his eyes lowering. My brow furrowed and I retorted, "It wasn't your fault. I should've been more alert." Cyrus let out a sigh and said, "I should've as well."
"This scratch will not kill me, Cyrus. Nor will it infect me. You have nothing to worry about." We progressed into the outskirts of the base when someone collided with me. Cyrus was able to keep me from falling, but his hands grazed my injury. I let out a pained grunt and his hands quickly cowered from my back. Cyrus gave the girl a glower and said, "You should be more careful. I've got an injured soldier here." I waved Cyrus off and looked at the girl. Her eyes were red and her face had the expression of dread. I frowned and asked, "Hey, are you alright?" Cyrus and I both stared down at her.

Last edited by Cyraus; 11-06-2009 at 12:41 AM..

Eleadah
Eli

Old 11-06-2009, 01:15 AM

[@iinsanely Sane: you can decide what the werewolves look like if you want. i was kind of thinking of the underworld lycans, but it's up to you.]

I quickly wipe the tears from my eyes and look down muttering an apology after one of the men scolded me.
The man I had bumped into speaks to me and I glance back up to see them both watching me.
"I'm alright... I'm a" i pause for a moment. "I'm a survivor. A man named Lewis found me this morning. He brougt me here and then left again. I smelled food and I couldn't take it anymore so i was just comming out to get a breath of fresh air."
I look at the man i had bumped into, a soldier his companion had said. "Are you alright sir? You are injured?"

Cyraus
Artist and Writer

Old 11-06-2009, 01:40 AM

((But about the extra character, would you mind if I did if I used different font colors to differentiate them?))
Cyrus's brow furrowed when the girl mentioned 'food'. He gave a quick whiff of the air and frowned at her. I gave my head a short shaking and replied, "It is nothing but a scratch. Officer Cyrus sometimes exaggerates for the good of my own..."
"What did you mean by 'smelling food'?" asked Cyrus. I could feel where Cyrus was going. "Are you hungry or something?" My eyes returned to the girl.
"I'll go get patched up," I said, looking back to Cyrus. He looked at me and said, "Sure, I'll come with..." I shook my head and retorted, "I'm not a rookie anymore. I think I know where the heath wing is..." Cyrus sighed and nodded his head, giving me a pat on the shoulder. After giving the girl another curious look, he went off on his own.

Ember Mist
"an individual with an inordinat...
Send a message via MSN to Ember Mist

Old 11-06-2009, 01:52 AM

is it too late to join?

Eleadah
Eli

Old 11-06-2009, 02:01 AM

((@Ember: no it's not too late. feel free to jump in any time in any way.
@Cyraus: I would prefer you didn't since it makes things complicated in the long run... if the thread stays small then i guess it will be fine for now. but if more people join then you will have to limit it.))

I stutter a simple reply when tha man called Cyrus questions me. "I was found laying on the beach, I have been living off whatever food I could find in the abandoned buildings. I haven't eaten any real food in weeks and i could smell someone cooking something over there" I point to the area where I had smelled the food from. At least it was the truth.
After the two men exchange words the first leaves to get medical attention. Curus gives me a strange look and walks off in the other direction.
I follow the first man, like a lost child, to the medic.
"I'm sorry you got injured. How did it happen? Oh, my name is Eli by the way. What is yours?"

Cyraus
Artist and Writer

Old 11-06-2009, 02:35 AM

(( Okay, I guess I'll wait a few more days for more people to join. I just really want a character from the infected side. A character from each side really balances it out, I find. Oh and hey Ember.))

I looked over my shoulder to see girl following me from behind. My expression turned vacant as I replied, "Leon. A werewolf got too close to the base. Attacked me from behind when I wasn't alert." I shrugged and said, "Lucky for me, Officer Cyrus warned me before the beast could rip me apart." I turned to face her and said, "My apologies for his behavior. He's always pretty dubious about outsiders now..." I looked off toward the food stands and returned my gaze to the girl. I reached into one of my many pockets on my jeans and pulled out a crumbled twenty dollar bill. "Here," I said, indicating it to the girl. "Go get something." Placing the money in her hand, I turned around and entered the health wing a few feet away.
"What shit you manage to get yourself into now, Leon?" asked the nurse, Shirley, snuffing out her cigarette in her silver ashtray.
"Werewolves," I replied with a wry smirk.
"I was gunna say zombie, but oh well. Werewolves are sweet too." She examined the scar on my right shoulder blade and muttered, "Damn. You sure know how to piss off a puppy. Well, sweetums, ya gunna have to take off your shirt. Don't worry, I'll turn around." Smiling, I shook my head and removed the rest of my shirt. Shirley quickly cleaned the wound out with a wet rag, not minding to grind her red nails against my open flesh. I winced a few times, but managed to make it through the first step.
"Here comes the acid..." she sang, wiping some anesthetic in the scar. I ground my teeth as beads of sweat formed on my forehead. "Don't cha worry, hun. Just put in my stiches and you'll be good as new."

Ember Mist

Old 11-06-2009, 02:53 AM

could one you you pm me a debriefing of what's going on so far please??

Eleadah
Eli

Old 11-06-2009, 03:08 AM

((@Cyraus: Would you want to maybe work in, somehow, you getting infected if you want to be one?))

"Oh. You were lucky." From his blank expression I could tell that he probably didn't want me around. I stared dumbfounded at the twenty he hands me for food. "Thank you!"I shout before he walks into the health wing.
I walk up to a vendor and order a plate of hot food and sat on the ground leaning against a tree to eat.
From where i sat, enjoying the first fresh cooked food i had eaten since the outbreak, i could hear just about everything going on.

Ember Mist

Old 11-06-2009, 03:46 AM

I wasn't sure where I was going but I was running. Everything I once held close to me was gone, destroyed by the undead. My legs were tired but I feared that if I stopped they would get me, it was already late in the day, and I wasn't sure how long I had before they would come out....

((Is this okay??))

Eleadah
Eli

Old 11-06-2009, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxEmber_MIstxX View Post
I wasn't sure where I was going but I was running. Everything I once held close to me was gone, destroyed by the undead. My legs were tired but I feared that if I stopped they would get me, it was already late in the day, and I wasn't sure how long I had before they would come out....

((Is this okay??))
((make sure you let everyone know what you are in some way. describe who ahd what you are. other than that i like it. suspence! yay! =^-^= ))

Ember Mist

Old 11-06-2009, 10:47 PM

I wasn't sure where I was going but I was running. Everything I once held close to me was gone, destroyed by the undead. I had barely escaped from becoming one, one of them had snapped at her leg and it was still sticky with blood. My legs were tired but I feared that if I stopped they would get me, it was already late in the day, and I wasn't sure how long I had before they would come out....

Cyraus
Artist and Writer

Old 11-07-2009, 12:53 AM

((No, I don't want Leon to get infected. I want someone who's 'evil'. Who isn't just infected but wants everyone to become infected. That's what I meant about balance.))
After enduring the long, painful stitching, my wounds were entirely closed. "Thank you, Shirley," I said, giving her a small smile.
"No prob, Lion," she said, winking at me. She always called me lion when she was feeling flirtatious. She picked up a white, button-down shirt and indicated it to me. "I always thought you looked good in white." Giving a nod, I took the shirt and put it on me, then put on my vest.
"See you, Shirley," I said, walking out of the health wing.
"Yeah," she shouted, "try not to make it too soon, Lion!" I smirked as I walked out onto the grounds. Passing by the food stands, I noticed the girl I met earlier, Eleadah, feasting upon a plate of food. I looked back to in front of me and headed toward the training grounds.

Last edited by Cyraus; 01-16-2010 at 06:39 PM..

hemora329
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-07-2009, 01:47 AM

((Just for the record, Eleadah is at work right now. She should be getting home around 11(eastern time) or so. Just so that y'all know))

I sat in my watch tower, almost falling asleep as i watched over the base. This had been my life since the outbreak. 12 hours sitting in a tower or roaming around the base, 12 hours of rest and relaxing, if you could even call it that, and then the cycle would begin again.
"Hey Kenshin, you there guy?" I groan as I hear that voice came across my headset.
"Yes I am here Katt, but I don't want to talk right now. I'm sorry." Katt was a female survivor that we found not too long after the outbreak. She had some military and weapons training, so we made her a part of the defensive squad. But i couldn't stand to look at her. She reminded me too much of a girl that i used to love before the outbreak. There was nothing I could do, I saw her get dragged off by the vamps. I had this odd feeling tho, this feeling that she was still alive some where......

Last edited by hemora329; 11-07-2009 at 01:59 AM..

Ember Mist

Old 11-07-2009, 03:23 AM

As I ran I could see the faint outline of a row of buildings. Running a little slower I could make out what looked like a watchtower. Suddenly out of nowhere I felt dizzy, my head began to get fuzzy and I couldn't see right. "HELLO!" I yelled as loud as i could then colapsed into the desert.

hemora329
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-07-2009, 04:42 AM

Something snapped me out of my trance. I looked off in the distance and i could barely see the outline of a body.
I know that I didn't see that there earlier." I said to myself as I pulled my rifle up to my eye to look through the scope. I focused it in, and sure enough, there was a woman laying on the ground. She looked as if she had just collapsed.
"Control, this is Kenshin in Watchtower 5, I have a woman outside the gate. By the looks of it she just collapsed and is not able to move at all." I waited to hear what control was going to do about this, and while i waited i looked back towards the woman. On the horizon I noticed movement. I focused my scope on this new movement, this was not just another person.
"Control this is Watchtower 5 again, I have a large group of bogey's heading 0-9-0. I cannot get a positive ID on them, but they are moving fast towards the woman that is outside the gate. We need to mobilize now." I got a command that I hadn't been given in a while,
"Watchtower's 4 and 5 this is control, units are mobilizing now. Engage any and all targets within range." A smile came over my face as I heard this message come through, I was one of, if not the best, sniper that we had left.
"Roger that Control, Engaging at will." And the chaos of my rounds and the sniper in the next watchtower let loose.

Last edited by hemora329; 11-07-2009 at 05:34 AM..

Eleadah
Eli

Old 11-07-2009, 05:47 AM

Just as i finish eating my food I see Leon walking out of the health wing and glance at me. He then turns and walks away and i watch him leave. I smile and thank him again to myself.
Just minutes later I heard voices followed by gunshots. I jump to my feet and start running in that direction. I could smell the scent of the undead. Vampires, the smell of blood. Something was wrong, i didn't know what but I could just tell that something wasn't right.

I get to the gate and look out to see a woman colapsed on the ground. Her leg was bleeding and behind her were the undead advancing on the town.
My eyes narrowed and I shot out at full speed, dodging the bullets as I went.

I got to the woman and picked her up gently. The smell of her blood making me sick, I tryed to think of other things as I took her to the gate between the guard towers.

My past flashed through my mind like a movie scene. My life before I was infected, I was happy and I had my friends and family with me. One minute I was with them, then the next I was alone and scared. The vampires had stalked me and were about to kill me, if i hadn't strugled then I would have been dead. Instead they dragged me off and I had become one of them.

I place the woman on the ground and proped her up against one of the towers.
"Miss? Are you alright? Can you hear me?"
No reply. I listened to her pulse and checked her eyes. Her pupils were dialated and her pulse was growing faint. She had been infected.
Furiously, I stand. I would save this woman if it was the last thing I did. I would not let her life end the way mine had.
I charge back out the gate and took down the first of the undead I reached. Then the next after that. I kept attacking and they kept coming.

Last edited by Eleadah; 11-07-2009 at 09:44 PM.. Reason: Correction

hemora329
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-07-2009, 06:23 AM

As i gunned down the undead trying to protect the woman until the units from the base arrived, I could tell that the people within the base were getting anxious. No one liked to hear the sound of gunshots in the distance. I could even see a few people taking up weapons and aiming them through the gate. It was working to a degree, but most of them were just small arms, and they weren't really able to do a lot of anything to the undead. Out of the corner of my eye, i saw a streak of what looked like blond hair rush out of the gate straight to the woman that had collapsed.
"Tower 4, I don't know what that is by that woman, but cover them. Do not let anything get near them."
"Roger that Tower 5. Shifting fire now." We covered the odd occurrence until they had gotten back to the gate, and then we both returned our fire to where it was. We were doing an ok job at holding the undead back, but we couldn't last that much longer. I stopped firing for a second, and just looked around, i was having that feeling again, that feeling that the girl that i used to love was still alive. It had never been this strong before. I looked around at everything that was going on: the sniper in tower 4 taking aim and firing, over and over again, I saw the units heading down the main road of the base, heading for the gate, and then something caught my eye, at the base of tower 4 was a young lady, and the woman that had been rescued from outside the gate. The woman wasn't so much what caught my eye, it was the young lady. She had long blond hair, and fair skin. I couldn't take my eyes off her.
"It can't be. I saw her get dragged away. i swear there's no way that she could have lived." I was lost in my thoughts. I know that I had seen her get dragged away, so how could it be that she was standing not even 15 feet from me. The day that they drug her away, I was too far away to help. I don't even know if she saw me there.
"Hey Tower 5, I could really use some help out here." I heard over my radio. I realized that it had been almost 4 minutes since i had last fired a shot. Right as I set my rifle back up to start firing again, I saw the young lady run back out, and started attacking the undead. She went from one to the other, and I made sure that she was covered the entire time. This was going to be a very interesting rest of the day i thought to myself.

Last edited by hemora329; 11-07-2009 at 06:26 AM..

Eleadah
Eli

Old 11-07-2009, 06:56 AM

I stop attacking for a minute. My heart pounded, something felt strange. This feeling, I hadn't felt anything like this since before the outbreak. The only time i ever had felt this strange feeling was when the one i loved was around.
I stop attacking for a minute and look back at the towers. I look up and there, in one of the towers, I see a familiar face.

My mind goes blank and my blood covered hands drop to my sides. The Vamps start attacking me and I just stand there, feeling the pain shooting through body. Some passed by me and I could hear somebody scream, a chilling blood-curdling scream that snaps me back to my sences.
Vampires start falling left and right as I tear them limb from limb. Finaly I kill the last one and slowly turn to face the tower. There was no mistaking it was him. My heart aches and I turn away.

I look back to the woman still sitting where I had left her. I rush back over to her and hold her like a mother would a child.
"Ma'am. Can you hear me? If you can, I need you to try to fight this. You were bitten by a zombie and the wound is infected. If you don't fight it then you are going to die. You will die, but you will still be alive if you get what i'm saying. I'm going to help you. I'll be right here and I won't let you go so I need you to fight. Fight for your loved ones, fight for your life."

I start to cry. When I had been infected there had been nobody there for me. When I had woken to my new life, this cursed life, I had been all alone. The other vampires didn't care about me. I was just another one of them and they all fended for themselves.

Last edited by Eleadah; 11-07-2009 at 09:43 PM.. Reason: corrections

hemora329
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-07-2009, 07:20 AM

I knew that it was her, how she survived, I have no idea, but something about her obviously was different. She was taking on the vampires like it was nothing, they even bit her from what I could tell. But she was down at the base of tower 4, trying to get the woman that she had saved to fight for her life. The base unit finally arrived at the scene. 4 HUMVEES and a medic truck. As soon as they arrived they came to me and the other tower guard and told us to get into the last HUMVEE.
"I have something that I need to do first, I can't go back to the back right now." I resisted the soldier that had come to me. Being a Private he should have just moved out of my way, as I am a Sergeant.
"Sergeant, I have orders from the Major that you are to immediatly come to the back and talk with him, he gave me no further information, but I do know that he wasn't happy." This private was starting to get on my nerves, I really didn't care what the Major wanted, I just wanted to talk to her. I finally was persuaded down out of the tower. As i was lead to the HUMVEE by another sergeant and the original private that came to get me, I caught a glimpse of her, standing with the woman, trying to help her pull through her problems.
"Eli!" I cried out as we walked past the crowd of people that was around her and the woman. I saw her look around and try to find me in the crowd, but as I went to yell for her again the sergeant turned me around and pushed me into the HUMVEE. The other tower guard sat down next to me. He looked at me with the weirdest look I had ever seen.
"We're in big trouble aren't we?" He asked me. I simply shrugged,
"I'm sorry, I really don't know. I have a feeling tho, that we aren't going to get back to our beds or back out to the public tonight." We arrived at the headquarters tent in the back of the base. The Major came out to greet us.
"Gentleman, you are both being placed in quarantine for the night to make sure that you have not been infected. It is only a precaution, and you will not have to work your shifts tomorrow." My heart fell at these words, I had a bad feeling that was what would happen.
"Sir, would it be possible to have a message delivered tonight to someone? It's very important." The Major looked at me intently.
"Of course sergeant. Tell me the name of the person, a description, and the message and I will get it delivered right away."
"Yes Sir. Her name is Eleadah, but she goes by Eli for short. She's about my height, and she has fair skin and long blond hair. I just would like for her to know what is going on with me."
"It shall be done sergeant." I saluted him, waited for him to salute back, and then I followed the other sergeant to the quarantine area. My heart longed to see her, but i knew that I would have to put up with this for a night until I got to see her.

Last edited by hemora329; 11-08-2009 at 12:14 AM..

Eleadah
Eli

Old 11-07-2009, 08:39 AM

I swore I could have heard his voice call my name. I looked around for him but he was gone.
My attention was on the woman. People were surrounding us and I yell at them to back off. Medics came and I gave them comands like it was nothing.
"Take her to the Infirmary and give her Morphine. The pain will be too much for her to bear on her own. Draw some blood from her leg and some from her arm. Have them both tested. I want to know how far she might be infected. Since she was bitten in her leg, clean the wound thuroughly and do everything you can to save her. If she turns, then contact me immediately!
A few medics try to tend to my wounds but I shake them off. "I'll be fine. It's her I'm worried about, there is still a chance to save her. And get all these people out of here!" I turn to the crowd of bystanders. "Don't you know how dangerous it is here!? Leave! Now! And all of you get checked, you don't know how easliy the infections can be spread."

Startled, the people leave until none but the soldiers remain.
Their guns all pointed at me and I mutter under my breath.
"Ma'am. I'm going to have to ask you to come with me." one of them says.
I sigh and nod. I knew something like this would happen. I could have never really fit in here anyways.
"Can I at least get cleaned up a little?" I raise one of my blood covered hands and I could hear a few guns shifting.
"I promise that I'm no threat to you. I just saved everyone from the vampires. Oh, have all the remains taken away and burned. Sanitize the area too. If you don't, you could risk infecting every human here."
Orders were given and I was escorted to a small building a distance away.

I was locked up in a room by myself. I look around at my surroundings.
There was a small cot in the corner with a pillow and a folded blanket on top and a bathroom sectioned off by a wall in the other corner. The door was a solid steel door with a small window in it. the walls were bare and so was the floor.
I sigh again. I suppose that this would be my new home for the time being. I ask for a change of clothes and they were brought to me. I let out a small short laugh.
If I was going to be locked up, at least I had room service.

I go to the small bathroom and wash the now dryed blood off my hands. I look at my reflection in the mirror. It had been forever since I had last seen what I looked like, I had only caught a glimpse one other time since i became a vampire. I now took the time to study my face, my teeth, my eyes. My face was perfect now, beautiful and flawless but a bit dirty. My teeth were basically normal other than my cainines being a little sharper. It was my eyes that baffled me. The other vampires had dark eyes, some were almost black looking, others a deep blood red. Yet mine remained the same sparkling blue they had always been.
I ran my fingers through my tangled hair and finished washing the bite marks the zombies had left. Most were healed by now, another traight of vampires; healing quickly.

I heard a pounding on the door and food was passed in.
"Is there anything else that you will be needing?" a woman's voice asks.
"If you don't mind, I haven't really been able to get cleaned up in a while. Could I perhaps get a towel, shampoo, and a brush?"
"Verry well." the woman replies.
In a few moments the things I had asked for were given to me through the window.
"My name is Shay and I will be tending to you for the time being. If there is anything else you will be needing feel free to ask." With that the window is shut and she walks off. Orders are given from down the hallway and I hear a door open and close.

Last edited by Eleadah; 11-07-2009 at 10:27 PM..