gloomythebear
i would rather be hated for who ...

Old 01-11-2010, 04:16 AM

"cool" she said uninterested. "oh him? he's riker. dont worry. his bark is worse than his bite."she said shrugging.

Kenora
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-11-2010, 04:55 AM

He passed the head of the academy, frowning, "Well hello shitface." "Detention," neither pausing for a moment as Riker threw the door to the library open, as the lights cut out. "Great, just fucking perfect, this is just going to be the best break ever."

gloomythebear

Old 01-11-2010, 05:02 AM

the lights in the hall suddenly went out and rima caught herself before she started screaming. she had been terrified of the dark since she was a kid. "u-uhm. z-zen? w-wh-where are you?" she started to shake and was suddenly glad he couldnt see her.

Kenora
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-11-2010, 05:13 AM

Turning on his heel, he pulled out another packet of smokes, he picked it out and fumbled around for his lighter. after a minute, he sighed pulling the tattered old zippo from his inside pocket and lit up, puffing slowly, he started to head back down the hall, "Hey Prof. Shitface? Whats goin on here?" he passed Rima and nodded, frowned at zen and called again, "Prof! Hey!"

gloomythebear

Old 01-11-2010, 05:28 AM

hearing another person talking, even if it was riker, made her feel better, and as her big blue eyes ajusted to the darkness, she stood up and crossed her arms in annoyance. "yea! whens the lights coming back on?" she asked, hoping her voice wouldnt break, in the general direction the proffesor was.

Kenora
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-11-2010, 05:33 AM

"YO!" he jogged to where the professor should be and frowned, "Aw screw it." he pulled out his lighter and cast a small circle of light around himself, "Now I know your not Blind and Deaf. Get your ass over here and tell us what the hell is going on."

gloomythebear

Old 01-11-2010, 05:43 AM

rima frowned wondering why the proffesor hadnt answered. she tried squinting her eyes, but couldnt see that far. she shrugged and pulled out her razor, flipping it around in her hand. she put it away quickly a moment later when riker lit his lighter.

Kenora
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-11-2010, 06:07 AM

"Right, Fuck you." he turned around and nodded to rima "The dorms have emergency power. Cmon." he doused his lighter and grabbed her wrist, than called to the bastard from earlier. "Get your ass up if your coming."

gloomythebear

Old 01-11-2010, 06:18 AM

rima winced in pain when he grabbed her sensitive wrist, but didnt let him see it. she nodded at zen for him to come and followed riker through the halls to the doorms.

Kenora
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-11-2010, 06:26 AM

Glancing out the front doors, he frowned, puffing he noticed he was holding Rimas wrist, "sorry." he grunted as he took another drag on his smoke and than threw it to the ground "Fuckin rain." He pushed the doors, groaning as the wind pressed against them. "gonna just sit there and watch?"

gloomythebear

Old 01-11-2010, 06:36 AM

rima groaned in frustration and went to the doors with him pushing. he's a guy why's he need help from me. the wind was realy beggining to pick up, making it harder to push, but finally the doors swung open showing just how bad the storm was getting. dark clouds gathered in clusters and it was pouring down rain. rima sighed as she figured they would have to walk through it.

Kenora
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-11-2010, 06:42 AM

"Ladies first." He bowed sarcastically, "Unless," a frown creased his face, "your not a lady?" than, shrugging he smiled, "I guess your not, very well, Smart asses first," taking his own invitation, he stepped out into the thick rain and groaned, pulling up his hood and zipping it up around him. "Hurry up or i will leave you behind." He called over his shoulder.

gloomythebear

Old 01-11-2010, 06:49 AM

amy zipped up her jacket and pulled up her hood like he had, and walked out. angry at his last remark, she quickly passed in front of him with ease. looking back at him with a cold stare, she called out loud enough so he would hear her. "your not as funny as you think you are, dumbass"

Kenora
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-11-2010, 07:05 AM

He shrugged, "I happen to think I am very funny." He frowned at her, "lets go." Sliding on the muddy grass he began a scrabble towards the large dorm room on the other side of the courtyard. He got about halfway there before he fell, spluttering he sat up and tried to stand up, sliding around further and falling again. "Fuckin wind," he muttered under his breath.

gloomythebear

Old 01-11-2010, 07:14 AM

rima stiffled a laugh when riker fell and yelled out, "what? the wind too strond for you?" rima was very short and didnt weigh much, but her combat boots were planted firmly on the ground mostly because they were stuck in the mud, she didnt let him see though. smirking she trudged through the storm further and got into the doorm at last leaving the door open for riker and zen. she tossed off her boots in the corner she was in earlier and stuffed her art stuff under a couch cushion. she sat down now happy to be able to see with the lights on.

Kenora
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-11-2010, 07:26 AM

He glared at here and slowly climbed out of the mud and stomped to where rima had left the door open, "Well arent you just a miracle little girl?" he spat and threw his jacket on the floor and stormed over to her, "if I didnt know any better, i would say your trying to piss me off."

gloomythebear

Old 01-11-2010, 07:32 AM

rima smirked under her jacket, then looked up at riker with an innocent child's face. "and now what would make you think that?" she asked in sarcastic disbelief.

Kenora
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-11-2010, 07:42 AM

Spitting out the mud in his mouth, he pulled out his cigarettes, "Oh fuck you, Now their ruined!" he threw the ruined pack on the floor. "Thanks alot." Storming down the hall he kicked open his room and began to rummage around his drawers, pulling out clean clothes and stomping to the showers, "You owe me a pack!"

gloomythebear

Old 01-11-2010, 07:55 AM

rima shrugged not-caring. "your welcome." after he was out of sight, rima sat up and got out her art stuff. she wiped her muddy hands on her jacket and picked up her pencil. she closed her eyes imagined riker's pissed off face. she opened her eyes a moment later and began to draw. after she got done, she stuffed the stuff back under the cushon and walked slowly to her room. she didnt bother to take a shower, she just changed into her fluffy black shorts and her tight white cami-top. she brushed her teeth and pulled her long wavy hair into a loose bun and walked back out into the main room in no less than 5 minutes, looking as if she had taken an hour long shower. she sat back on the couch and relaxed.

Kenora
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-11-2010, 08:08 AM

He sat in the cold water, it rolled over him as he groaned. It was times like this when the scar on his shoulder throbbed, the bad weather, cold, even warm sunlight made it burn. He didnt care. He just sat there and felt the water wash away the mud and filth, his eyes closing as he leaned against the wall, "Fuck it all. Just, you know what, fuck it all." He stood up slowly and stretched, working the kinks out of his shoulders and violently slammed the water off. He toweled quickly, than pulled on his back up shorts and his Bruce Springsteen tee.

gloomythebear

Old 01-11-2010, 08:21 AM

rima turned around on the couch and looked out the window. the storm was still there, but it wasnt as violent as before. she turned back around on the couch but couldnt get comforatable like she wanted to. "screw it." she muttered under her breath as she stood up and stomped off to her room. she slammed the door shut and logged onto her computer. rima then groaned in frustration remembering that internet was shut down over break to save money. "damn shame." she shook her head. the library was closed by now and there was officially nothing to do. she jumped in bed and picked up her book, "how to deal with depression" given to her by her aunt. she angrily threw it against the wall. leaning over the bed, she grabbed her jeans and began searching through her pocket. she found the razor blade and smiled. my only true friend. she slid up her sleeve and began to slice through her wrists avoiding all the major veins.

zeldafreek
Well if the world tells me to sc...

Old 01-11-2010, 04:20 PM

Zen clean and changed went to Rima's room and knocked on the close door "hey is everything okay in there? I heard a large bang and can i come in?" he said standing awkward in his Irish soccer team tee that was baggy on him and a pair of baggy jeans

Talitha001
Send a message via AIM to Talitha001 Send a message via MSN to Talitha001 Send a message via Yahoo to Talitha001

Old 01-11-2010, 05:00 PM

(go out for the weekend and get left behind in the role play I see how it is.)

Shana sat in the library. She had not met anyone of interest. In fact she hadent met anyone yet. She didnt care though. As long as there was a library she was very happy. She did so love to read her books. She closed her eyes and relaxed as she let herself get absorbed in the book she was studying.

Who would have ever thought that Shana would be sitting here with her red hair and green eyes reading a book on chemestry. She was sure her classmates were making friends and secretly wished to also but at the same time was happy to stick right here and read her books.

Last edited by Talitha001; 01-11-2010 at 05:03 PM..

Kenora
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-11-2010, 05:29 PM

A loud thud and he heard the zen kid calling. Another thud and an exasperated sigh later, Riker stepped out of the shower rooms and yawned. A loud crack and the power flickered, he slunk towards his door and heard a scream outside. Another one of those little cheerleaders. Glancing out the window he frowned, "what the hell?" Jogging, he threw the dorms doors open and saw a small gang of students just standing there. "What the hell are you doing out there?"

"P...P...P...r...r..of...e..."
"Oh shut up, whats got you so," he noticed a dark mass on the ground and frowned, "whats this?" Bending low, he rolled it over and gasped, "Prof? What the hells going on? did he fall down or something?" he felt for a pulse and bit his lip, Oh great, fucking perfect. "Alright, lets get him inside. Now." he nodded to the other students and began to drag the professor slowly towards the dorms.

gloomythebear

Old 01-11-2010, 07:27 PM

rima heard zen calling through the door, but it was too late. rima was already done and was bleeding everywhere. she quickly covered her wrists with her jacket and walked over to the door. she saw zen and gave him a cold stare, annoyed at his persistancness. "what do you want?" she asked. then she heard a blood-curdling scream. before she thought to do anything else she grabbed zens arm and followed to the sound. it was outside and riker and a few other students were all surrounding the proffesor who was on the ground. "w-what happened?" she asked as they started to drag him into the doorms.

Last edited by gloomythebear; 01-11-2010 at 07:30 PM..