AzkaBelle
Boy Lolita

Old 05-13-2011, 03:13 PM

Rosette nodded. "I know but I missed the sunlight, i couldn't help but wander out here." she shrugged and looked down, then Alexandra mentioned Rovna. "It is no secret in the FeralTalon mansion that you are having an affair with Samuel Darklaw." she narrowed her eyes. "So it truly is your own fault, you must live with the consequences."

shadowdragon
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-13-2011, 03:15 PM

Alexandra continued to bawl. " I didn't want to at first! I really didn't. Then Rovna and I got into a fight, and it spiraled out of control. I hate myself so." She wept.

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 05-13-2011, 09:44 PM

"Well, this is a hilarious turn of events "Syndarion said in a tree above them, then he landed down by the King "The princess is only a walks distance behind me, she is home so do not fear, though tonight is going to be a hell of a night"

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 05-13-2011, 11:24 PM

Antonia followed the girl and stayed behind Duke she didn't really trust her.

AzkaBelle
Boy Lolita

Old 05-14-2011, 01:38 PM

Rosette scowled. "If you want to get him back you should tell everyone of your adultery ad renew your wedding vows with him, that is if he wants to stay by your side and." she paused sitting up on her haunches. "Knowing rovna he will." she let out a small doglike sigh. "He's probably up in the mountain caves."

shadowdragon
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-14-2011, 02:42 PM

Alexandra smiled at Rosette's idea still extremely nervous and upset that Rovna found her with Samuel. "That is what I will do then. I must admit my mistake publicly and renew my wedding vows. Thank you Rosette! I never realized that you wolves could be so smart and helpful..." She looked away hoping Rosette didn't think that was an insult.

Aliq walked into the castle. "Come you two. My parents would love to meet you."
"Are you all right Antonia? You seem nervous." Duke said completely free of Aliq's influence on his thought processes.

AzkaBelle
Boy Lolita

Old 05-14-2011, 02:49 PM

Arachna Serpentine sat out on the steps of the mansion when she saw Aliqs approach. "Hello Princess." here tail and ears showed nicely as she preened her tail. Of course, she was not like rosette who was stuck in her wolf form. Arachna was a vampire-werewolf breed so she could turn into a half- wolf much like a wolf neko at will. Hiding her tail and ears she stood up and bowed slightly. "Mmmm, and who is this?" she gestured to Antonia.

Rosette laughed. "Yes, we aren't as stupid as you creatures like to think. Now go on up the trail. You'll find him in the crystal caves."

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 05-14-2011, 03:34 PM

Antonia looked at Duke when he asked her the question then said "Yea, I'm fine I just didn't expect that people actually lived here." When she saw another girl ask who she was she said "Antonia."

Andraus

Old 05-14-2011, 04:07 PM

Syndarion Jumped down next to Aliq "They are just a Walks distance ahead, Ready to go?" He asked

"Master Can you feel it"

"Yes Syndarion I can"

AzkaBelle
Boy Lolita

Old 05-15-2011, 01:38 PM

Arachna smiled and stuck out her hand for the apparently human girl to shake. She didn't much like curtsying, she preferred the male version of saying hello. "I'm Lady Arachna, nice to meet you." This time she curtsied a bit with a grimace while shaking antonias hand. She didn't want the princess to think she was disrespectful "What brings you to feraltalon?" she questioned.

Rovna in the meantime sat in the exact caves rosette thought him to be in. He held the vampiric version of the newspaper in his hand. "God damn wolves." he tossed it to the ground upon reading about another werewolf ambush on vampires north of moscow. He proceeded to bury his head in his hands and sigh. This shananigans with Alexandra had to stop.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 05-15-2011, 02:25 PM

Antonia shook Arachna's hand, hearing her question Antonia thought about it for a moment then said "The rumors." She didn't know if she could trust any of theses people sure she had been running away but she didn't need other finding out.

shadowdragon
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-15-2011, 09:08 PM

Alexandra found Rovna in the cave right where she had been told to look for him. She immediately felt a wave of guilt rush over her, a feeling she wasn't very familiar with. "Rovna dear. Meet me in the castle. I must publicly declare something in an attempt to apologize to you for my adultery. I am truly sorry. I can't stand werewolves. I really must have been angry over that stupid fight we had nearly a month ago. Truth is I cannot for the life of me remember what it was about. Maybe it was over my tendency to overreact like some foolish werewolf woman in heat. I am sorry for that too. I didn't mean to hurt you this much. I am truly sorry. Truly, truly sorry." She felt yet another wave of emotion, this time however it was not guilt but instead embarassment. She hated to apologize, but knew she was obliged to. "If you will think of accepting my apology, come to the palace throne room."

Andraus

Old 05-15-2011, 10:02 PM

"Lady alexandra " Diabolus Landed at the entrance of the Cave "My master, Syndarion, asked to have a Moment of your time. He is over the Hill/ Forest, with Princess Aliq."

shadowdragon
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-17-2011, 01:19 AM

"Yes. I shall go seek your master as a gesture of kindness from one of the chosen ones to another. I should hope it has something to do with strategy in this war. Rovna will be quite happy. I should wonder if he has done any scouting for my dear husband." Alexandra aquiesced to the hawk's request.

Andraus

Old 05-17-2011, 01:34 AM

Diabolus picked up Alexandra by her shoulders and started lifting her in the air to Syndarion "My Master does not plan to get involved in the war unless he is either paid to or the war comes to him. He is a Mercenary above many things.

shadowdragon
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-17-2011, 02:45 PM

"I see. I have little desire to be involved in this war. I only am involved because my husband is the Vampyre general. You know for a hawk, you are rather friendly. I suspect you too are a vampyre?" Alexandra giggled for who knows what reason, she wasn't even sure herself.

AzkaBelle
Boy Lolita

Old 05-17-2011, 08:18 PM

Rovna sighed and shook his head, but after awhile of thinking rose and walked at humans pace towards the feraltalon mansion, unaware where his wife was headed.

Archna rose an eyebrow. "What rumors do you speak of?" she asked, keeping her tail and ears hidden, it seemed maybe this woman didn't know she was in the presence of supernaturals.

Andraus

Old 05-17-2011, 08:29 PM

"Yup, Iv been with my Master ever sense The Principate of Julius Caeser oh so many years ago. He taught me to talk in human speech and We have been abled to comune with many animals that we have met. " He said, then we both landed next to Syndarion

"Ah there you are." He said, bowing slightly "Pleasure to have a bit of your Time, M'lady Alexandra. Thank you for not harming Diabolus "He said, his hawk returning to his spot on his shoulder.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 05-17-2011, 08:48 PM

Antonia smiled then said "You haven't heard them, well people have been going missing around the city and they blame it on vampires and werewolves that live here. But it doesn't look like they are right so I guess they aren't true." She looked around thinking 'maybe they would runaway to this place to get away but most of these people seem pretty normal', she looked back at the lady with a smile on her face.

AzkaBelle
Boy Lolita

Old 05-17-2011, 11:16 PM

Arachna let out a petite nervous laugh. "Oh well, your welcome here surely." she felt her eyes trying to go back to their wolf color but made the stay a normal shade of green. She primped her dress a bit, getting the wrinkles out of it. "You must be thirsty, would you like something to drink?" she asked antonia.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 05-17-2011, 11:24 PM

Antonia smiled when she laughed then said "I knew they were hard to believe and thanks I might stay here the night then", hearing her ask if she wanted a drink Antonia smiled again then said "Actually I am, a drink would be really nice thank you."

AzkaBelle
Boy Lolita

Old 05-17-2011, 11:30 PM

"Alright come on then." Arachna led the girl inside the beautiful mansion, leading her to the kitchen where she ordered a couple of servants to get them some wine. It was the best in all of Russia. "Here you are." she handed it to the girl. "And you can room with me, there are plenty of guest rooms but its a strange place, i wouldn't want you to be all alone." she said, but in truth she just didn't want her to get attacked while she slept.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 05-17-2011, 11:38 PM

Antonia followed her and took the glass from her, she wasn't really a big drinker but she didn't want to be rude. She took a sip and listened to her then said "It's alright really I can sleep in one of the guest rooms", shewould have to get used to it anyways because she was probably going to be on her own a lot.

shadowdragon
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-18-2011, 12:21 AM

Duke listened as Aliq, Alexandra, and Syndarion spoke. He made no attempt to disguise his boredom. He sighed wondering if Antonia was having more fun back at the odd castle. Anything would have been better than his current situation. But there was something about this 'Princess Aliq' that attracted him. Her smell was intoxicating as odd as it was that he noticed. She was unspeakably beautiful despite her rather risky choice of clothing. He just couldn't force himself to leave her. He also had this weird feeling that she was controlling him. Aliq giggled as he thought that, which freaked him out even more. For some reason he wanted her to bite him in the heat of the moment.

AzkaBelle
Boy Lolita

Old 05-18-2011, 07:43 PM

Arachna sipped her drink for a moment, and set her empty class on the table. "Alright." she nodded, then she turned upon hearing the back door open. it seemed one of the servants had let Rosette in. Not wanting Antonia to see the ginat wolf Arachna laughed and took her arm. "Come then, I'll show you where you can sleep...."