broadway_princessxo34
If you don't care, why are you a...

Old 01-02-2010, 02:29 AM

"Leon you need to speak at some point." Holly said annoyed that he kept ignoring her question. She wondered if he didn't like her or something. 'Maybe it's because I'm a vampire' she thought to herself. She was trying not to let her vampire side to take over like they had in the room they were locked in. She didn't want to read his mind. She liked being human. Holly bit her lip. "Please tell us, we just want to help."

Cyraus
Artist and Writer

Old 01-02-2010, 02:55 AM

((Aw... Hey, um.. I see that, uh, you're a little short on cash.. You know, from getting all the stuff for your new avatar... How about I give you all of my gold? And in return, you give me those blood splatters? Yeah, I mean, we could trade and stuff. I'll work up to the price you want if you would like more that 1400 gold... I just really want those blood splatters! XP))
Leon clenched his teeth for a moment, and then let out a silent sigh. He looked over at Holly and Alexia and said, "What? I'm fine." His voice was slightly traced with bitterness. He shrugged them off, muttering, "I'm sorry, I'm just standing here. Am I doing it wrong?" He didn't like showing the sarcasm in his voice knowing it would insult them, but he was getting upset at the two girls hovering over him. He hated not being able to have his emotions to himself. It was like having no privacy at all, not even in his mind.
Kayne huffed and rolled his eyes. Of course, the girls would be concerned about big, tough Leon and not myself. Although he was irritated, he didn't dare get caught up in the tension.

LilMissMollyPutz
The Grim Reaper in the... Pixels...

Old 01-02-2010, 03:32 AM

((Sorry I need the item for more than just the splatters it has the crows and other things that I use in most if not all of my current avis so I can't give it away. I wish I could but I don't need the money right now anyways cause I have nothing that I'm saving up for. sorry if I disappointed you but I do need these as actually rather large parts of some of my avis))
Now sensing the tension coming from Kayne as well she got curious. She sent a thought to Leon careful to keep it out of Holly's mind as well. "I can't read minds just emotions. I might be wrong but I'm sure it's because of earlier. Are you mad that you had to be saved or that I had to help you. I swear I didn't mean to make you feel weak in any way at all." She thought to him hoping he would understand that she didn't want to invade or anything. "I can't read your thoughts but if you concentrate on this thought wave you can reply without saying it outloud."

Last edited by LilMissMollyPutz; 01-02-2010 at 03:34 AM..

broadway_princessxo34

Old 01-02-2010, 04:06 AM

Holly frowned "You are not ok!" She almost shouted, "Stop saying you are." She looked at him her eyes were filled with worry."Leon I'm trying my hardest not to read your mind, mostly because I don't want to know what Kayne's thinking, but I can tell somethings off" Holly said quietly.

Cyraus
Artist and Writer

Old 01-02-2010, 03:48 PM

((*tears* Okay.... No, that's alright. It's just really cool. Well, tell me when you're saving up for something! XD))
Kayne scoffed and crossed his arms. "What's so wrong with my thoughts? They aren't that bad..." The knot in Leon's chest was tightening every moment that passed by. He was in the spotlight again, being pressured to spill out his emotions. He recalled every time it happened with his mother, the school counselor, the women that he had been with. His deceased wife wasn't like the others; she didn't urge him to tell her whatever he didn't want to. One of the many reasons he had loved her.
Leon realized that he had been holding his breath, which he did often in the spotlight, and exhaled in a hiss. He didn't want to reply to Alexia's thoughts, but he didn't want her thinking he was mad at her. With one inhale, he sucked up his pride and thought, I am not mad at you, or anyone else. The only person I am upset is just myself. After sighing, he felt a chill crawl down his spine and added, I was so scared before... I just thought that it was really pathetic of me. But I'll get over it. It's nothing for you to get upset about. After mustering out those thoughts, he put on a smile and looked at Holly.
"Holly," he said in a calmer tone, "don't worry, I'll be fine, really. There's nothing to concern yourself with."

Last edited by Cyraus; 01-02-2010 at 11:53 PM..

broadway_princessxo34

Old 01-02-2010, 04:26 PM

Holly smiled at him,"Ok I believe you, and I swear I didn't read your mind." She said quietly. "I'm still worried about you, but that's because I have a feeling we're not getting out of here soon, and you're s.....nevermind." Holly said ending because she didn't want to remind him of his son, and the fact his son was alone. Holly smiled slightly and turned away walking over to Kayne. "Your thoughts aren't bad till it comes to Joe." She giggled quietly.

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 01-03-2010, 02:35 AM

Hearing this Joe couldn't help but give a small giggle. She looked at Alexia who was still looking at Leon. "You don't have to tell us what's wrong but please if you need to tell us when there's something you feel you need to. I'll try not to force you again and I didn't mean to now." Alexia said feeling the emotions he had from the ordeal.

Cyraus
Artist and Writer

Old 01-03-2010, 02:49 AM

Kayne rolled his eyes and drawled, "Yes, yes, we all love you, Leon. We're here whenever you need a big hug..." Leon's gaze shifted from Joe to Kayne, his icy eyes flickering with fury. Kayne cringed at the glare, feeling the anger seep into him.
"You might want to watch your words, Kayne," he said darkly. "My emotions just might get out of hand..." Kayne gave a quick nod of the head and chuckled sheepishly.

broadway_princessxo34

Old 01-03-2010, 02:59 AM

Holly was standing close to kayne she slapped him on the arm and glared at him. "Shut up." She muttered not really believing he had just said that. She felt bad for leon but she didn't think that would be ok with him so she didn't say anything. She looked over at joe and smiled slightly wondering how lost he/she felt.

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 01-03-2010, 03:08 AM

Alexia looked at them all her knowing and older eyes showing nothing but hot red anger. "THAT'S IT IF YOU DON'T STOP BEING JEALOUS OF LEON KAYNE AND YOU TWO DON'T STOP BEING JERKS TO EACHOTHER MY EMOTIONS WILL SHOW AND THAT'S ONE THING NOT EVEN THIS HOUSE WANTS TO HAPPEN." She screamed her usually sweet and somewhat sexy voice now full of angry venom, especially at the word house. A wind came around and started to center to her. Her wings that until then were just small things that reminded her of her power were now large grey angel wings. The heat started to turn up and water vapor that couldn't be thought of from the room appeared. She stared at the two specifically Kayne and her anger was easily read by even the mortal humans.

broadway_princessxo34

Old 01-03-2010, 03:31 AM

Holly froze. Alexia was supose to be the calm one. Holly looked right at alexia and spoke loudly, but calm."Alexia you do not need to loose your temper over this. Kayne and Leon are just acting like two year olds. If the are hurting eachother then you can yell but for now," she spoke even louder and the calmness was gone. "CALM DOWN" She was kind of worried alexia might hurt someone but hoped not.

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 01-03-2010, 03:43 AM

Going down the heat left and so did the wind but the water vapor lingered slightly longer. "I'm sorry but that's not even a quarter of my anger right now. I'm trying to stay calm but they are like two year olds. And being stuck in this house is just anger waiting to happen."

broadway_princessxo34

Old 01-03-2010, 03:52 AM

Holly walked over to alexia. "I know what you mean,this place is bad enough but add two kids who fight it makes you want to scream." Holly smiled slightly. "How the heck did you get wind in here?" She asked trying to get Alexias mind off of Leon and Kayne.

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 01-03-2010, 03:57 AM

"I control the elements it's my angelic power. As often as most claim it's a rare talent unless granted on you by a witch which is hard to come by these day." She said trying not to think of the two children.

broadway_princessxo34

Old 01-03-2010, 04:05 AM

"That is so cool!" Holly said smiling bightly. "I can do anything related to minds, which means most is fake. I wish I could control the elements."

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 01-03-2010, 04:17 AM

Shaking her head Alexia went back to the seat she had been in before. Again going into her quiet state she blocked her mind to Holly.

broadway_princessxo34

Old 01-03-2010, 08:26 PM

Holly looked over to Alexia and stuck out her tounge. "I'm not trying to read anyones mind! I just want to be normal!" She said a bit to loudly but she couldn't reconize where Alexia's mind was so she couldn't even try anything which ment alexia was blocking her. That made a bit annoyed and angery.

Cyraus
Artist and Writer

Old 01-03-2010, 10:20 PM

Kayne recoiled from Holly's slap and muttered, "Hey, ow..." He then froze in fear at the sudden change in Alexia's emotion from calamity to rage. He cowered in the wall and covered his head, in case the angel might attack him. "Holy shit," he breathed, gawking at Alexia, "it was a freakin' joke. My God..." Kayne then pointed to Leon, who had a look of concern for Alexia more than fear, and said, "He started it, with being all mopey and stuff." Leon flashed a glare to Kayne and said, "I think that's enough, Kayne. Settle down." Kayne scoffed and crossed his arms. Leon just stared at the ground, feeling anger towards each one of them. Kayne, because he was acting so obnoxious, and Holly and Alexia, for blaming not only Kayne but him as well. He only argues with Kayne to make sure that he doesn't conjure up any contempt from Holly or Alexia, since they both have the ability to hurt him and the anger to motivate it. Of course, in doing so, he received some contempt as well. Leon sighed and thought, Damn, we don't need the Mistress of this house's help to kill each other off... we might just do it ourselves...

Last edited by Cyraus; 01-03-2010 at 10:48 PM..

broadway_princessxo34

Old 01-03-2010, 11:58 PM

Holly couldn't help but giggle. She was trying to get past alexia block in her mind just to bother her when leon's thought came through. She didn't say anything but couldn't stop her giggling. If Leon had said it out loud then she would have said something back to him but now she couldn't. She wondered how odd she looked laughing at nothing, or if Leon would guess she had been reading his mind.

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 01-04-2010, 03:43 AM

Joe looked at everyone and couldn't help but giggle herself. "She probably was scared cause of all the different and changing moods. Angels can sense the moods of others dispite their inability to be able to read minds." She said with another giggle. Alexia looked up with fear. How did the shifter know why she had been so angry. Surprised by this she opened her thoughts unwillingly but didn't notice. I don't like this girl... Or guy. S.he knows too much about angels to be normal and how would it possibly be able to find out why I did that. I don't think it would be a good idea to stay with it. It might be working with the mistress of this house... She could even be the mistress if it's true that it can't hear the voice. It might lead us into trouble if we stay with it. She thought not being able to help her thoughts of Joe to get more and more negative.

broadway_princessxo34

Old 01-04-2010, 08:17 PM

Holly glanced over at Alexia. Then turned back to look at Joe. "Yeah that must be it." Holly said giggling then focused her thoughts and hoped Alexia would hear her. 'don't worry, I feel the same way, I don't know what or who he/she is but she isn't and angel, therefor shouldn't know much about them. I don't trust her but we have to pretend, he/she might be our way out of this house for good.' Through that thought Holly was still smiling and giggling with Joe. "I hope you're a girl joe we could be such great friends if you are."

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 01-05-2010, 03:43 AM

Getting the thought Alexia stayed quiet and replied. But if we trust her than she might not be the one. I think it was a trick to lead us away from each other. Don't trust the one you trust but trust the one you don't. Leon and Kayne don't trust me that much but bacause of the phrase they trusted her already. She might be the one to watch out for but the best we can do is help lead them away from places we might not trust. I think it was a riddle to trick us though. The shadow lady knows Kayne doesn't trust me that's why she said it. With that thought Alexia looked at Joe who was laughing as well. "Yeah but than Kayne wouldn't leave it be." She said in an obvious joking manner.

broadway_princessxo34

Old 01-05-2010, 08:51 PM

Holly kept laughing but sighed inside her own mind. Alexia was right. 'The only reason he trusts, him/her more is because he has a crush on her. But your right we need to pay attention to the trust things, and I'm beginning to dislike this lady more and more.' she thought to alexia again. "Yup Kayne ruins everything." She giggled. Then looked over to Kayne and stuck out her tounge still laughing.

Cyraus
Artist and Writer

Old 01-06-2010, 02:28 AM

Kayne raised his hands in a shrug and cried, "What the hell did I do? God..." He turned to Joe and said, "These girls blame me for everything... I have absolutely no idea why." Meanwhile, Leon was looking between Alexia and Holly for a bit. They kept glancing at each other. It was obvious that they were exchanging thoughts. He sighed and smirked, as if following their lead. He then just threw the thought out there in case Holly would hear it, I'm pretty sure you guys don't trust this guy.. or girl... neither do I, but think back to what the Mistress said about the untrusted showing the way out. But then we'll trust him/her because he/she might find the way out because he/she was untrusted before... Damn, this stuff is confusing...
Kayne frowned at Leon, Alexia, and Holly. They were all looking at each other. "What are you guys doing?" he said, annoyed.

broadway_princessxo34

Old 01-06-2010, 03:16 AM

"Ignoring you and your little teenage boy mind."She answered without hesitation. Holly didn't look away from kayne but sent a thought to leon. 'I don't trust him/her and I don't think I ever will, but this whole trust thing is much to confusing. I know I trust you alexia and I guess Kayne so that only leaves Joe. Went have to act like we trust him/her even though we don't. We have to get out of here.