Reaver Darkside

Old 03-10-2010, 10:31 PM

<≤•Unearthly Tournament•≥>

:: Plot ::
A tournament has been created. A free for all, allies and enemies teaming up or fighting against each other. No word should be trusted, no life is worth saving. This is a dog eat dog world, and the tournament itself is something who's rules have been long forgotten. Deaths have continued, spread and number into the thousands. There is no real restriction to the race or number that has been accumulated. All rules are enforced by a single Proctor, who is there to keep things under control and within the limited area.

:: Setting ::
The plot consists of a large field, slightly sunk into the earth. Bodies already cover the field in decaying state as if a war had just gone through the area. What few patches of grass that are left, are surrounding newly growing tress, or old battle scarred ones. A forest is off to the east, trees dying or cut down due to being used to create makeshift structures for defense deeper within the forest. A small desolate town lays across the field from the forest, with a shallow dirty river moving between the village and the field. This village served as possible living space, and a semi-neutral zone. The entire place is surrounded by mountains on each side, with a gated tunnel being how any and all participants may enter.

:: Rules ::
1) No Godmodding or Autohitting
2) Obey the TOS
3) This is a Semi-Literate to Literate Role play. No One Liners.
4) Violence is the point of this RP. If you don't like violence, don't join.
5) This RP is considered PG17. I expect gore, bloodshed and death.
6) Do not cause useless destruction for no reason. IE: Burn down the village, burn down the forest. Blow large holes in the ground. Etc.
7) Private Message Me Your Profiles!!
8) People WILL die. Deaths are at preference of the killer. If you don't wish to die, take it up with them. But the point of this tournament is to kill.
9) I can add more rules, if needed.

Profile Sheet

Username: (Your Menewsha username.)
Color: (The color you use in your posts for this character.)
Character Name: (Your character name.)
Race: (Your character's race; human, vampire, etc.)
Appearance: (Appearance: Have it a written description, url of a picture, or both.)
Weapon(s): (Type of weapon you use, or weapons.)
Ability: (Magic based ability, you only get one.)
Biography: (Short background story.)
Other: (Anything else you wish to add.)

chaos89
the only way i see death is you ...

Old 03-10-2010, 10:41 PM

my username and character name is the same if thats ok with you but i am in

Reaver Darkside

Old 03-10-2010, 10:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos89 View Post
my username and character name is the same if thats ok with you but i am in
Private message me your profile, and delete that post; please. :]