javachipster
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-06-2008, 08:33 PM

the lounge is where anyone can come and chat and stuff. it is a RPG though. message your characters to me and i'll add them to a character posting.
well, web speak or proper type...i don't care. as long as all can understand it.

contents:
post 1. rules
post 2. characters
post 3. images of characters [if you want to draw them message them to me ans i'll add them to the post]
RULES!
1. no adult! PG-13 please!
2. be nice... don't fight among one another please.
3. have fun!
4. follow the rules!
5. no religion will be discussed or used in this forum!

i suggest that you create your own character, it is so fun!
pm all characters to meh! height/weight, age, appearance, ect.

[example(this is from my other RPG):

*Name: Life

*Species: life?

*Height/weight: 5'8"/155lbs.

*race: goddess?

*Appearance: eyes-blue, hair-dark brown and hair length- lower back, clothes-a cream colored dress and a Grey cloak.

*History: Well, life is older than Death. She has been giving life to all and everything on earth for as long as she can remember. She remembers giving life to some of the most important people that have ever lived and to explain the mentally retarded.. Well she had a bit of trouble trying to create them to be a normal being but it didn't exactly work, but she loves them all the same.
Life is the reason all are born, everything living was put on the earth by her for a reason. Every living thing has a purpose in life, good or bad, they were meant to be here. Even the most annoying things that we just happen to hate. If a human is mean, it isn't her fault it was the one who has raised them. She creates all and gives them life.. The rest is up to destiny.

*Hometown: ? Life is everywhere.

*Gear: The Staff of Life

*Possessions: nothing really..

*Familiar: her horse-Promise

*Profession: birth[not giving birth] and giving life [still not giving birth!]] :?:

javachipster
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-06-2008, 08:34 PM

character postings!
javachipster:

name: Penny

race: she's a fairy

height/weight: 4'5"/74lbs

race: she's the fairy and of fire and ice

history: her history is that she started and eventually ended the ice age. it is also her fault that this whole "global warming" thing got started.

appearance: she wears baggy blue jeans with a pink and blue t-shirt and she has purplish sunglasses.

gear: her wand of fire and ice

familiar: her pixie dog, lucky

profession: keeping the world warm, hot, and cold, and controlling the seasons.

hometown: well it's more of a place, not a town, the artic

javachipster
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-06-2008, 08:36 PM

character images!
javachipster:
penny-