blacknite
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-16-2008, 06:58 AM

You Must Finish This story, and I'm counting on it to keep the plot.

Yoshima wakes up, she has no idea about the confrontation that Yamasuki had at the bar last night, she looks for him wondering where he went, she looks around, finds nothing, but leaves to enter her car to look. - Continue.

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-16-2008, 08:58 AM

((I'll try.))

After entering her car Yoshima shivered in the cool morning air and pulled out of the drive way. (I'm assuming she would at least.) As she slowly drove she looked around, taking the opertunities that the stop signs and lights gave her to look around. Turning a corner she stopped and entered a building checking there first. Looking out the window to see if Yamasuki is there or not. Sighing and now a bit worried she started to impationtly wait for the reply. The owner of the small shop she entered simply stated that he had no idea where Yamasuki was. That he hadn't been there for a few days and that none of the other people knew eaither. This just increased the worry building inside of her. (Yoshima)

((Does that work?))

Nightgaunt
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Nightgaunt Send a message via MSN to Nightgaunt

Old 02-16-2008, 11:10 AM

((Is this actually an RP, or is it more of a 'Round Robin' as would be located in the Lit Forum?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seito
What is Round Robin?

Round Robin goes by many names: continue the story, joint writing, etc. Some call it a game, others view is as a easier version of rpgs. It�s a literate game where one player writes a paragraph or two and then their partner picks up and continues. The storyline is made up as you go along, and the characters are played and developed by both players. Round Robin is usually a game between two partners, but many can join in.
))

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-16-2008, 12:17 PM

Yoshima bit her lip, Where was he?!?!?. She decided to go home and get something to eat. After searchiung through her refrigerator trying to find something to eat she settled on toast and hot chociolate. She needed comfort food right now. She sat down and poured some sugar into her hot chocolate. Then she slowly began tstrirring it with her spoon as her thoughts drifted back to Yamasuki.

belleia
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-22-2008, 12:34 AM

((may i join??))