Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-05-2008, 09:52 PM

Pandora laughed a little. "My grandfather is nice but he died when I was six. My grandmother she loves kids but she's sick and can't travel. She sent me here but can't come herself." She explained softly.

Manseutus
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to Manseutus Send a message via MSN to Manseutus Send a message via Yahoo to Manseutus

Old 04-06-2008, 09:10 PM

How sad. I wish i could help her get her grandma here semli began to feel really compelled to do everything he could to keep pandora happy he just didnt know where to start. Eventually he just nuzzled his head against hers "itll be ok. Ill help you find a way to get your grandma up her."

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-07-2008, 06:54 AM

Pandora purred softly. "Thank you Smeli, but I don't think she can travel any time soon." She said softly as she finished cleaning up the mess and stood up taking the dirty towls to the laundry room. 'Gramy hasn't been well for years. Now she's just gone loopy...no I don't think I should take her here. No one will understand how she used to be.' She thought to herself before once again heading up the stairs.

x-cutie-x-pie-x
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 04-07-2008, 09:44 AM

Georgia smiled. Then looked towards Pandora.
"That's another way of saying it." Georgia nodded in agreement and watched Pandora walk up the stairs.