Joshua
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-28-2007, 03:31 AM

Name: Xavery
eye color: True blue
hair color: Dark Brown
breed: Elf
clothing: A small brown cloak with blue short ripped pants and no shoes, also with a brown leather canteen.
personality: very shallow, quite at first than seems to be very controlling and obnoxious at the end.Happy most hte time unless someone messes with him and he goes nuts, he has Bipolar.

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-28-2007, 03:45 PM

Lillith turned, her eyes dark and feral.
"And why should I listen to you He-Wolf?" Blood trickled from her chin and stained the dark green tunic an even black.
"This creature has damaged what I consider mine, that alone, without testing my temperance, is enough to earn a swift death." She ran her eyes from the distorted ground and tightened her grip on the broken shards as she tried to focus on Waikar.
"Rayne...is..." Her heart pounded, and she stopped.
"Wha--" Again with the sharp thump, she doubled over.
"NO! DAMNIT, GO BACK TO SLEEP!"
"DAMN YOU!" She cried glaring hard at him. In her own weakened state, Lillith couldn't keep her physical hold on Rayne's body for any length of time, and it didn't help that Waikar's plea had appealed to Rayne's sense of Justice and Preservation of Life.
"Gahh..." She dropped the shards, and looked over to the man that she had claimed as her prey for the moment.
"He-Wolf...I won't be gone for long....of that you can be sure...you think that inviting Rayne to join you in your home is doing her a favor? Keh, all you're doing is inviting the Devil himself in your fold." A shudder and the dark iris blinked and looked around in fear.
"Waikar! Ferreia! Raze!" She stepped back looking around her wildly.
"Oh God....what have I done....what did I allow?" She was visibly shaking all over, and her face had paled considerably, making the dark blood that stained her face all the more red.
"I-I...Forgive me!!" She cried, digging her hands into her head and racing off. With all that had happened...she was sure someone had gotten hurt, and with it being her fault, she couldn't face anyone right now, so all she did was run, trying to find some solace away from everything.

Fiziali
Fizi, Fizgig, Fizpop, ...(insert...

Old 11-29-2007, 02:58 PM

As Lumerielle and Aki waited for the High Council to see them, Lumerielle felt the strain of the explosion and the battle that had ensued after, and felt herself slipping away again.

"Aki?", she said, her voice wavering. "If...tell them everything.", Lumerielle said as she felt herself slipping away yet once more. She leaned her back and head against the wall behind her, and slipped to the ground as the world spun around her, and she blacked out.

A short time later, a tall, lanky male elf came out to admit entrance to the High Council. Seeing Lumerielle, he called for assistance and Lumerielle was carried to a small hut and laid into a bed. Guards were posted outside the hut, should she waken and attempt to leave the hut.

The elf motioned for Aki to follow him and he led her into the chambers of the High Council. "State your business here, little one", The High Elf addressed Aki.

((You can play this out how you want, Mia. Lumerielle has gone into a coma :P))

Kenshin Himura
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Kenshin Himura Send a message via MSN to Kenshin Himura Send a message via Yahoo to Kenshin Himura

Old 11-29-2007, 05:26 PM

Name: Zeneth
eye color:Gray
hair color:Black
breed:Human/Winged Demon (I'm actually drawing a picture of this and might have it up soon but I don't know)
and if you wish
clothing:A long dark coat that reaches down near the bottom and it has rips and tears in it that are also near the bottom.
personality:Pretty much a carefree guy who enjoys the occasional fight. Something is unknown about him though when he fight which usually leads to a lot of people who don't understand him. He also has a sort of sarcastic side to him.

SEG
*^_^*

Old 12-05-2007, 02:44 AM

[ Hey, Kenshin, I talked to Mia && she says you && Joshua may join. This is the OOC. ]

Miakoda
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via ICQ to Miakoda Send a message via AIM to Miakoda Send a message via MSN to Miakoda Send a message via Yahoo to Miakoda

Old 12-15-2007, 05:17 AM

(when was this soo called talk we had. I remember starting a message that said they could and you were there but i did not discuss with you. :P )

"Well thats one down only three left to go. And all of the same family how saddening that i will be the one to have to kill you before i go find that brat o a boy and get that brat sister of his. That should be no problem seeing how one of you is severly injured, and the others just plain stupid." Akirian's father laughed.
"Wrong theres for of us!" Bray yelled appearing behind akirian's father and throwing a spell at him. Akirian's father dodged and tsked.
"Now now boy you don't want to play that. You do remeber what happened last time don't you, oh wait that was to your mother. Only your dear sister saw that didn't she." Akirian's father laughed.

Akirian stood before the council shaking slightly. The fear of what was happening was beganning to sink in and now she had to plea for help when the race she was pleaing to hated a group of her friends. Then there was no one to stand with her, for once the eleven year old felt very alone. She hated the feeling and longed just to go back to Lume but she had a job to do.
"We need help!" Akirian yelled.
"With what?" asked one of the female elves.
"My father, hes a commander of the Yuan-ti. He'll bring them here after he destroyes Rayne, Waikar, Raze, Ferrira and my brother. He saw me, he saw what Bray tried to protect. I can't let my friends or brother die but Lume can't fight now and i can't do it alone." Akirian yelled tears in her eyes. She was scared, terrified about having to see the death of her friends like she had seen the death of her mother. She couldn't, she wouldn't let that happen again. "I know Waikar, Raze, and Ferrira are Wolves but you can't stay mad at them forever. They've lost people their village was just destroyed and they fight for what they believe. In ways they are no different than you." Akirian pleaded. She had begun to cry now.
"Little one the battle between us and the wolves has long existed. You could not begin to understand it. As for your safety, you shall be safe here. Your friends and brother however their fate lies in their own hands." an elven man replied.

-k-illin.ur.sanity
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-15-2007, 05:59 AM

Name: unknown but friends call her killmo
eye color: red
hair color: black with purple streaks
breed: (if any remember the people do not have to be human) unknown but she can shape change so she can turn into things around her
and if you wish
clothing: changes regularly but prefers to stick to red, purple and black. Shes never been seen in pink
personality: she seems real emo and gothic but shes actually pretty tomboyish
past: nobody knows where she cam from or why but someone found her trying to talk to a tree

Miakoda
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via ICQ to Miakoda Send a message via AIM to Miakoda Send a message via MSN to Miakoda Send a message via Yahoo to Miakoda

Old 12-15-2007, 08:17 AM

(welcome please see the message 2 above your orginal post for the occ)

SEG
*^_^*

Old 12-18-2007, 07:56 PM

[ Haha, I read what you were going to post; that counts as talking. ]

Lillith’s taunts and smart-talk washed over Waikar, who remained completely unphased and, to be completely honest, disinterested. His face had a hollow look to it, his green eyes tired of the day's events and his usually aloof smile completely erased from his features, his lips remaining stoic as he transparently stared at her. He wasn't sure if his pleas would reach Rayne, but as soon as she cried out their names, he knew she was back, breathing a haggard sigh. He opened his mouth to offer her words of relief, but before the sound could even escape, she'd taken off in a fit of shame, this time his sigh defeated.

'Just shut up,' Waikar growled, his breathing heavy, as he feebly stood upright, clutching his aching ribs. His injuries from the blast were starting to really become a nuisance, especially the blurring in his right eye and the limpness of his limbs. 'I am done with you. Leave my family alone.' He could see Raze bristling with anger, clenching his fists to pacify his temper, reading the cautious glare Waikar pointed in his direction. His brother simply scoffed, wrenching Ferreira's stupefied body out of the vicinity. If there was one thing the Wolfman had learned growing up with Waikar, it was that his brother always knew what was right.

True, Waikar sounded completely insane right now, and surely it was because his brain had been rattled in the blast, but, Raze trusted his brother, and he knew Ferreira did as well. There was simply no way to diffuse their bond, that's what growing up together had done for them. They were going to leave, and whether Penisgesicht tried to stop them or not really wasn't that big of a deal. It is hard to match a wolf's speed, and with Ferreira and Raze's efforts combined, their lives weren't in too much danger. Lume had taken Aki to shelter somewhere in the distance-- all they had to was find her scent.

Waikar finally turned on his heel and started his slow move away from Penisgesicht. He knew for a fact that this man would never leave well enough alone, so he hardly let his guard down. Sure he was feeble, and much like an old man, but the three of them were leaving this battle. Alive.

It was then Bray's cry of indignance broke through the tense atmosphere, alerting their heightened senses. 'The boy,' Waikar breathed, his eyes widening as his head involuntarily whipped back to watch the boy's futile attempt to bring down his father.

'Waikar,' Raze muttered irritably, catching Waikar by his frayed collar as he and Ferreira sped on by. 'You just like to hear yourself talk, don't you?' Waikar, even in this situation, managed a sputtering laugh. His brother sure did have a sick sense of humor; but he was right. Waikar did like to talk, a lot. That was his gift after all. Raze allowed an irritable breath to pass his lips as he forced Waikar into his wife's arms. 'You smell that?' he questioned, her chocolate brown curls bobbing as she nodded in response. 'Follow it, wherever she took the girl is sure to be safe. Somehow, the boy and I will follow.'

'You'd better,' Ferreira threatened, now that her head was screwed on straight. She knew her task, and she wasn't going to fail.

And, with that, the close-knit trio parted their ways.

Miakoda
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-19-2007, 01:04 AM

Akirian shook still but now it wasn't because she was scared she was angry. Angry with how people were how people treated each other because of their differences. "what if they come here for safety what will you do then?!" Akirian yelled at them.
"Your brother shall be allowed to stay if he comes." the elfs answered.
"What about Waikar and the others?" Akirian asked. The elfs did not answer her. Huffing angrily Akirian left the room. She went back to the tent where Lume was.
"You are requested to stay in this tent." said an elf. Akirian merely glared at him. He left but she knew there were two outside thetent gaurding.
"Sorry Lume but we have to get Waikar and the others safe. Hold this. I'll be back." Akirian said placing an object in lume's hand even though she knew she probably couldn't hear her. Akirian stood up and transformed into a small flying bug. She exitted through the top of the tent flying to the place she had entered the encampment.

"Waikar go!" Bray yelled as he dodged a spell from Aki's father. (By the way Penisgesicht is only Aki's father.) Bra knew exactly what he was getting into but he couldn't let this man get any further.

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-19-2007, 02:36 AM

You're an idiot.
"S-shut up!"
You let them go! I could have killed them all!!
"I don't want that! I don't want anymore bloodshed!"
Twit, what comes of sitting idly by? Do you want to see MY possessions destroyed?
"No...I...I don't want my friends to..to be hurt..b-but.."
What do you think that man is going to do to them!? The two He-wolves and the She-wolf are already hurt badly enough, and that brat that refused to leave is surely going to be of no help!
Rayne shook her head, and only cruled deeper into herself, she'd collapsed where the roots of a tree wound in and around themselves, providing for a haven that she found comforting.
Get back there. Came the hiss.
"I...I CAN'T!"
You can and you will Rayne! Get up! What good are you if those around you can't depend on you in their time of need!
"B-But it's my fault that...that.."
That what!? Someone was hurt, the only one that I hurt was the same one that wanted to hurt us! To hurt ME! I spared the others for your sake! I had to use your body as long as I could! Rayne's dark eyes blinked and she wiped away the tears that streamed down her face.
"Do you swear?"
By my Life.
"Lillith.."
But make no mistake O Tear of Man, when I quench your blasted soul from my body, not a single one that stands in my way will be spared.
"I will only ask of your strength this once, then...we will see whose life this will be."
You've lived long enough. Rayne sighed, with a slight smile on her face, and turned back...her body screamed against the movement, but she bowed her head and prayed that Waikar and the others would let her fight alongside them once more...then she would dissapear into the wilderness where she belonged. She was off like a shot, digging into her boot for a dagger she'd hidden away for just such a time.

LordEsedes

Old 01-08-2008, 02:43 PM

Bobi
Dark Brown
Black
Male
HipHop Style
Mysterious
Darked

well this is bout me :)

goku1337

Old 01-08-2008, 08:18 PM

Name:Seth
eye color:Grey
hair color:Gery
breed: Vampire.
personality:Kidish
past: Was dieing in the streets of londan and a Frendily man care alone and turned me in to a vampire then ever since we havent seen each other but i vowe tell that day i see him again that ill will search for him tell i die.

Offtopic How do you get gold fast?