katyasha
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-04-2008, 10:55 PM

Kat had tied her hair back once more,placed her sword onto her side, and her trusty backpack that her friend gave to her. But this bag can hold endless items including clothes, food, water, other stuff as well.

"Don't worry we will be fine with this nose and ears we will be a step ahead," she giggled a little as she tooked the map and placed it in her kimono, "So ready to go?"

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-04-2008, 11:13 PM

ic: Amber watched the activity before her. She sighed. She looked around the room trying to catch someone's eye. Searching for a smile or a wave, a sign of friendship.

evlasha
*^_^*

Old 02-04-2008, 11:19 PM

Ani could sense Edona's nervousness about the situation. The fact the Edona managed to make it to the cafe unharmed without any means of defense surprised her. 'Perhaps she is trained in the arts of stealth,' she thought to herself. 'But surely she'd carry some sort of weapon just in case?' Ani frowned. Edona didn't seem like the type of girl to be so over-confident in her skills. No there had to be something else. 'Perhaps she doesn't want a weapon.'

Ani nodded and looked up at Edona. "I think I have something that might be able to defend you from an attack." She went through the kitchen to the tiny storage room where she placed some of her belongings. She returned holding a softly glowing mythril chainmail shirt. "I know it's not much but it's enough to protect your upper torso." She carefully handed it to Edona. "Please take care of it. My father gave it to me before I left and it's my means of protection every time I leave this cafe." She smiled, "Good luck you two."

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-04-2008, 11:24 PM

ic: Amber noticed Edona and Kat leaving. She walked up to Ani, "Where are they going?" she asked.

Uzura
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-04-2008, 11:58 PM

Edona looked to the chainmail shirt with great amazement. A method of protection in a non-violent fashion. Ani seemed to understand her perfectly. And to give her something of her fathers...Of course she would treat it with the utmost care. A gracious smile formed from Edona's lips. She always wondered if she made the right choice by leaving home. Now she knew everything would be okay. She vowed that she would do all she could to make the cafe the safe haven that Ani always wanted.

Edona slipped the chainmail shirt over her dress. It fit her surprisingly well, but the extra weight caught her off-guard. She was sure she would adjust to it though. She took off her heels and placed them in the black bag. She would be able to travel much quicker without them on. Her little sister would have a field-day if she saw her like this.

katyasha
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-05-2008, 12:19 AM

Kat open the door and smelled the air nothing bad was in the air, she looked left, right and all around until she stepped out.

"Lets go," she said to Edona.

evlasha
*^_^*

Old 02-05-2008, 01:14 AM

Ani waved goodbye and forced herself to put on a brave smile. 'It has to be okay. It will okay.'

She turned to Amber and replied, "Ah sorry I didn't notice your return. They're going off to get the groceries. Our previous delivery boys have been harmed along the way so it's a bit dangerous."

[[Feel free to rp some bad guys if you want! Have fun! XD Perhaps I should set up an ooc thread for all this discussion ><..]]

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-05-2008, 01:16 AM

ic: Amber nodded slowly. Then she suddenly felt hungry. "Can I see your menu?" she asked Ani.

katyasha
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-05-2008, 01:29 AM

Kat and Edona made their way thought the streets not to fast but an even pace. Not much was going on a few people were out working or talking to each other, they didn't even notice the two walling past them.

"Lets see," said Kat taking out her map, "The fish market is just around this corner and up 14th street."

Kat put her map away and peered around the corner she saw one or two people walking along the street but nothing that bad.

"Looks clear to..." before Kat can say another word she bumped into something big.

It was huge guys about the size of a football player, and he looked angry.

"Hey watch it!" he yelled at her.

"Sorry," she said bowing to him.

"You better be you ugly mutt," he said to her as he walked away.

Kat didn't say anything as she clutch her fists. She took a deep breath and let it out slowly.

"Well shall we go now," she asked Edona.

Uzura
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-05-2008, 01:33 AM

"Miss Kat, are you alright?" she asked while looking over her after the minor collision. "Such a rude man," she tsked with an unapproving glance back as he walked away. "To say such things to a lady. To anyone for that matter! I'm sorry to get so worked up, but I cannot stand such behavior," she continued with pursed lips.

((Oooo, I feel a writer's block coming on X_x'))

evlasha
*^_^*

Old 02-05-2008, 01:34 AM

Ani was startled from her thoughts by Amber's request. "Ah sorry, of course!" She reached behind the bar and pulled out a small menu and handed it to Amber. "Sorry it's not much at the moment since it's limited to the things I can cook." Ani laughed lightly. "I seem to fare better with pastries than with real food."

((Brain candy for all! :3))

katyasha
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-05-2008, 01:48 AM

"It's nothing," she told Edona as they made it to the fish market, just in time for the new catch of the day. Kat pulled out another piece of paper and looked at it.

"Now lets see we need some tuna, trout, oh and some crab if they got some." she said going down the list.

Kat looked at the prices and found the right price for what they needed, she paid the shop keeper and open her bag to put the stuff in. It disappeared like magic.

"That's some bag you got their," said the shopkeeper to Kat.

"Thanks," said Kat tying the bag up and slinging it on her bag.

"Now you two be careful roomer has it there is a gang causing some trouble."

"Will be careful did you find out what they look like?" she asked the shop keep.

"All I can tell you is that they a tattoo of a dragon on their arm so watch out those guys are trouble with a captial "T"."

Uzura
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-05-2008, 02:15 AM

Edona thanked the shopkeeper with a small bow before turning to Kat. "Well, we can only hope we that we don't run into this gang, but at least we'll know how to look out for them," she commented optimistically. "We better keep moving. Do we need anything else, Miss Kat?"

katyasha
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-05-2008, 02:34 AM

"We need some fruits and veggies," she told Edona as she looked at the map the marketplace where they sold them was were Ani marked on the map,"Great, well time for plan "B".

Kat looked up upon the roof tops and took off her wooden shoes and sock, she was now bare feet as she stretch a bit as she put her shoes and socks in the bag.

"Alrighty, time for some roof hopping," she said getting down on one knee,"Get on my back and hang on tight."

*if you seen Inuyasha then you understand what's going on, and trust me Kat is strong enought to carry a person on her back.*

Uzura
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-05-2008, 02:50 AM

Edona looked to Kat then towards the roof for a few moments before directing her attention back to Kat. "Please Miss Kat, I do no wish to be a burden. I believe and can make those jumps on my own," she said to her seriously. "I know I may not look it, but I come from a strong family of demons. Though I am certainly not the strongest of my family, I can perform a task such as this," Edona said with a discreet grin.

katyasha
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-05-2008, 03:06 AM

Kat didn't know about this as she got up to brush the dirt off.

"I didn't know you were a demon," she said to her, "You must be good hidding you demon ora very well I mean I didn't know at first you were human or demon at all. Well we just have to cross these roof tops to reach the next stop so keep up."

Kat took run and leap into the air, she began to float down onto the first roof and waited for Edona.

Uzura
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-05-2008, 03:21 AM

Edona pulled her heels out of her bag and slipped them back onto her feet. Surprisingly, it was much easier for her to jump with her heels on as they gave her more of a boost. Which she needed with the slight extra weight from the chainmail shirt on she chest. She jumped upward with great force and landed on the roof gently, straightening her dress a bit as she landed.

"I'm sorry that I didn't tell you earlier that I was a demon, Miss Kat," Edona apologized. "I'm afraid that my family is looking for me, but I do not wish for them to find me, so I must keep most of my energy hidden."

katyasha
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-05-2008, 03:56 AM

"I see," said Kat walking along the roof and jumping onto another, "I broke off with my boyfriend not to long ago after I found him cheating on me with another woman. Anyway, I won't tell anyone your a demon."

The two made there way until they made it to the next stop.

"Here we are,say there is a flower shop across the street there." She point to the flower shop across the street,"Why not you get some flowers for the shop while I get the veggies and fruits." she said handing her some money to pay for the flowers. I'll met you at the flower shop once I'm done here alright?"

evlasha
*^_^*

Old 02-05-2008, 04:38 AM

While waiting for Amber to make a selection Ani decided to do some cleaning. She could see some cobwebs slowly starting to grow in the far corners of the room. Moving through the kitchen she noticed a few bowls and various cooking utensils left over from Katyasha's mooncakes sitting on the counter. She smiled softly, rolled up her sleeves and begun washing the dishes. Ani hummed softly to herself while still keeping a careful ear out for Amber's call should she come to a decision.

[[Slowly fleshing out the description of the cafe ^^;; lol I've edited the intro pages entirely too much. I think we grow large enough, it'd be fun to "expand" the cafe into an inn :3 Oh and I'll be working on an OOC thread soon since at least I have a billion OOC comments ^^;;; Of and Amber's post made me realize we need to make a menu ^^]]

Uzura
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-05-2008, 12:22 PM

Edona gave a Kat a cheerful nod as she took the money of hers and placed it in her skirt pocket. She straightened up her dress and hair a bit, which their travels had messed quite a bit, and made her way across the street and into the store. Now this was more like it. A colorful flower shop. So much more different than the depressing outside world. She picked out a different variety of flowers; roses, lilies, daisies, daffodils, etc. She was a little disappointed with herself that she didn't ask what Kat's favorite flower was, so she waited with her current flowers in the shop until Kat arrived, as she said she would.

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-05-2008, 12:37 PM

ic: Amber nodded and began scanning the menu before her. "Hm..." she said/thought, "I'll just have a bagel with cream cheese and some hot chocolate." she said handing back teh mmenu to Ani.

katyasha
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-05-2008, 04:06 PM

"Welcome," said the shop keeper, "how can I help you?"

Kat smile and hand the list of stuff for the shop keeper, "I need these that are not marked in red."

"Of course," he said as he began to gather the stuff, "you know your the first person who came to my store in quite a while."

"It's about the gang right," she said.

"Yes of course even the bakers son had to get involved with them, and not to mention one of the boys turn up missing I bet it was them."

"How long has this been going on?"

"Oh a few months now ever since he showed up."

"Who's he?" she asked him.

"The leader of the gang, big guy, heartless, cruel, and mean." he answered her question.

"Sounds like he is a bully."

"He is and he went around town finding others to join him so he can run this town all to himself."

"Have you told the cops or the authorities about this?" she asked again.

"We did but two months ago something happen."

"What?"

"Well I didn't see it but there was a huge bright light that woke half the town up later on I found out some cops cornered the gangs leader and was about to take him in when they heard the leader of the gang laughing and then the last thing they say was the bright light. Only one survived as was give a message to the other not to mess with them again or else."

evlasha
*^_^*

Old 02-05-2008, 05:40 PM

Ani took Amber's order with a smile and a nod. She went to the kitchen and returned with a freshly toasted bagel sliced in half with a dollop of cream cheese on the side. She also brought with her a steaming mug of hot chocolate. She placed them in front of Amber. "Hope you enjoy!" She bowed slightly and went off to do something about those cobwebs she saw earlier.

Shekil
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-05-2008, 06:23 PM

As the girls discussed, Shekil thought it was time for him to continue is journey, "I will have to go ladies, I wish you a lovely day and I hope we may see eachother anotehr day" He said bowing to them and leaving as quietly as he had got in...

((Too difficult to follow XP I may come back, as I may not, Ciao :D ))

katyasha
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-05-2008, 06:29 PM

Kat had paid the shop keeper and was on her way across the street to met up with Edona when her ear began to twitch she heard something was comeing and fast.

"This is not good," she tought and she hurried to the other side.