ladysephiroth
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to ladysephiroth Send a message via Yahoo to ladysephiroth

Old 03-26-2008, 09:05 PM

Interested in the world of magic
archery, swords and shields, theives,mages, sages, preists, monks, merchants, assassins and rouges etc.. Then Come here

NEW

i have made a Travern and Inn for those in this RP who wish to relax

Quote:
The world around you is almost perfect accept for the dark shadow that looms over this medieval world, His name is unknown but his goal is to rule the heavens, undreworld, and the surface itself.

Quote:
Merchants stores:

PM me if you wish to add a store and if your job is merchant plz put the name of your store on your proflie (Menewsha gold not used it is RP gold)

Quote:
Lily's Delights run by Lilymay
(PhoenixNight)

ladysephiroth
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to ladysephiroth Send a message via Yahoo to ladysephiroth

Old 03-26-2008, 09:09 PM

Member application:
Quote:
Menewsha yousername:
your RP name: (what you want to be called here in this RP)
Description: ( pictures (can use Tektek)or just write)
RP job: (any of the jobs listed above)

Members Info:

Quote:
1. Menewsha yousername: Ladysephiroth84
RP name: Crest
Description:
RP job: mage/ shapshifter
Background: Having no memory of her parents she wandered around as a child until a group a travelers ( mage, knight, archer, and thief) took her in , gave her the name she has now, and taugh her most of what they knew about what they did even thought she knew how to do them all she decided to stick to what she liked most magic. One day the group she was traveling with was hunted down and burtil murdered by one lone man and now Crest hunts for that same man but little does she know he is tied to her in more than one way. for some reason when she uses her magic the wings mark on her back starts to glow

Quote:
2.menewshaUser:Pichu123321
Name:Lita
RP job:Mage who specializes in Electricity type spells
Looks:
Description:Shes funny and outgoing she wont kill anyone or thing unless its life threatening.Her parents died from a 10 car crash and she live with her brother.

Name:Riku
Rp job:Wizard

Looks:
Description:Funny, handsome, really outgoing, and popular.[/color]
Quote:
4.Username: Cows Go Moo
RP name: Lael
Description:
RP job: Thief/Mage
Background: Most of the Lael won't give out her past, or even her age, but that's due to not knowing much of hers. At a young age she was passed on to be taught magic by a powerful wizard. She was taught a few things, but Lael wasn't very interested in that. She liked doing physical activities more and only learning the basics. Her mentor knew this, but still tried to teach as much as he could. At the age of eighteen she left her mentor to "find" herself.

Quote:
5.MenewshaUser: Berzerker_prime
Name: Sylphwyn
RP Job: Swordswoman
Looks:
Description: A lover of life, but very goal oriented. Sometimes, she can plow under or completely overlook others' concerns or feelings in pursuit of her goals, but it is never without reason and she usually feels bad about it afterward. She is certainly not above having a little fun along the way, though.
Backstory: She's out in the world for a very specific purpose. Her family has long been the caretakers of a demon tomb wherein are sealed five demons. Legend has it that her own ancestor defeated them, using the very sword that has been passed down to Sylphwyn. The sword has the ability to absorb the powers of any magical gem that is set in its hilt and it is the sword's power that has long kept the demons sealed. But now, the tomb's seal is cracking under the pressure of the demonic aura within. Sylphwyn is searching for more powerful gems to set into the sword and shore up the seal and save her family and home
Quote:
6.Menewsha yousername: PhoenixNight
your RP name: Lilymay
Description:

RP job: Merchant
Background: From a wealthy family, Lilymay decided she wanted to earn her own money,, so she set out into the world. She decided to become a merchant. She is classed as one of the best merchants around. Dealing in fine wares including rare items. She is currently searching for the rarest item in the land. A dragons egg.
Quote:
7.Name:Lilith
RP job:Shamen
Description:master of the elaments the true sorce of power
Looks:
Quote:
8.Menewsha username: cyanidecookie
your RP name: Jack (Jacqueline)
Description:Jack is a fairly angry person, she gets bored with almost anything structured very quickly. She has had an on and off problem with depression, following her drug habits for the most part. When she's not with her close friends, she likes to be alone. She is a very aggressive and physical person, which explains all the fighting in her life. She has a big problem with authority and tends to rebel against anything overly structured or controlling. She dislikes most people her own age, and tends to gravitate towards older friends. She hates her name, and insists on being called Jack. She loves excitement with a little danger mixed in. When she is with her friends, she is loud and rather witty, but since she has no friends here, no one knows that side of her. She just stays quiet.
Jack is 5'9". she has a strong athletic build and lightly tanned skin. her hair is shaved into a 8" long mohawk, dyed black with white tips. she has long black bangs with white tips as well. She has many black tribal tattoos, they cover most of her body and part of her face. She has numerous ear piercings, and a stud in her nose. Her eyebrows have 2 and 3 rings in them. Her lip is pierced once, with a silver ring through it. She usually wears mostly if not all black, normally adorned with spikes and/or chains.
RP job: thief/unemployed
Background: unknown

ladysephiroth
*^_^*

Old 03-26-2008, 09:14 PM

Rules:
normal Menewshaian rules (DUHA!)
NO god moding for it is not fair to other players
OOC talk is in brackets
inside thoughts are in Italics or ~~
( other rules that i miss and you wish to see here PM them to me plz)

Pichu123321
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to Pichu123321

Old 03-30-2008, 12:08 PM

((Cool can i join/?))
menewshaUser:Pichu123321
RP job:Mage/Electricity
Looks:
Description:Shes funny and outgoing she wont kill anyone or thing unless its life threatening.Her parents died from a 10 car crash and she live with her brother.

Looks:
((is that ok if im 2 peeps?))
(( and is this ok?))

Twilight_New Moon_Eclipse
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Twilight_New Moon_Eclipse

Old 03-30-2008, 01:43 PM

Username: Twilight_New Moon_Eclipse
Name: Twilight Marin
Looks: Twilight
Job: Assasin
Background: --

Cows Go Moo
Crouching Roleplayer Hidden Lurk...

Old 03-30-2008, 03:41 PM

Username: Cows Go Moo
RP name: Lael
Description:
RP job: Thief/Mage
Background: Most of the Lael won't give out her past, or even her age, but that's due to not knowing much of hers. At a young age she was passed on to be taught magic by a powerful wizard. She was taught a few things, but Lael wasn't very interested in that. She liked doing physical activities more and only learning the basics. Her mentor knew this, but still tried to teach as much as he could. At the age of eighteen she left her mentor to "find" herself.

ladysephiroth
*^_^*

Old 03-31-2008, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pichu123321
((Cool can i join/?))
menewshaUser:Pichu123321
RP job:Mage/Electricity
Looks:

Looks:
((is that ok if im 2 peeps?))
(( and is this ok?))
(( yes you can but there is no Electricity so I am just going to put you as a mage who specially is Electricity okay and sorry weas gone for the weekend))

Cows Go Moo

Old 03-31-2008, 10:49 PM

((So, do you want to make the opening post or are there more people you want to recruit?))

ladysephiroth
*^_^*

Old 03-31-2008, 10:50 PM

(( lets wait till we get to the second page okay?))

Cows Go Moo

Old 03-31-2008, 10:52 PM

((Alright.))

Berzerker_prime
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-01-2008, 06:00 PM

((Ooh! I want to join! Can I?))

MenewshaUser: Berzerker_prime
Looks:
Description: A lover of life, but very goal oriented. Sometimes, she can plow under or completely overlook others' concerns or feelings in pursuit of her goals, but it is never without reason and she usually feels bad about it afterward. She is certainly not above having a little fun along the way, though.
Backstory: She's out in the world for a very specific purpose. Her family has long been the caretakers of a demon tomb wherein are sealed five demons. Legend has it that her own ancestor defeated them, using the very sword that has been passed down to Sylphwyn. The sword has the ability to absorb the powers of any magical gem that is set in its hilt and it is the sword's power that has long kept the demons sealed. But now, the tomb's seal is cracking under the pressure of the demonic aura within. Sylphwyn is searching for more powerful gems to set into the sword and shore up the seal and save her family and home.

ladysephiroth
*^_^*

Old 04-01-2008, 06:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berzerker_prime
((Ooh! I want to join! Can I?))

MenewshaUser: Berzerker_prime
Looks:
Backstory: She's out in the world for a very specific purpose. Her family has long been the caretakers of a demon tomb wherein are sealed five demons. Legend has it that her own ancestor defeated them, using the very sword that has been passed down to Sylphwyn. The sword has the ability to absorb the powers of any magical gem that is set in its hilt and it is the sword's power that has long kept the demons sealed. But now, the tomb's seal is cracking under the pressure of the demonic aura within. Sylphwyn is searching for more powerful gems to set into the sword and shore up the seal and save her family and home.
(( sure y not ?))

\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-02-2008, 03:25 AM

((Waiting for page 2, rihgt?))

PhoenixNight

Old 04-02-2008, 01:05 PM

Menewsha yousername: PhoenixNight
Description:

Background: From a wealthy family, Lilymay decided she wanted to earn her own money,, so she set out into the world. She decided to become a merchant. She is classed as one of the best merchants around. Dealing in fine wares including rare items. She is currently searching for the rarest item in the land. A dragons egg.

ladysephiroth
*^_^*

Old 04-02-2008, 10:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight_New Moon_Eclipse
((Waiting for page 2, rihgt?))
(( yes ))

ladysephiroth
*^_^*

Old 04-02-2008, 10:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixNight
Menewsha yousername: PhoenixNight
Description:

(( can I get the name of your shop plz and SECOND PAGE START))

ladysephiroth
*^_^*

Old 04-02-2008, 10:32 PM

Crest sat in the travern's bar with a drink of water it was night and she had no clues to where the "man in black" was (( if you of anyone or you want to play the "man in black" just let me know plz ))

\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-02-2008, 11:29 PM

Twilight sat completely conspicuously(sp?) in the tavern. Her employers didn't approve of her methods, but she knew a real 'pavement artist' blended in by not trying to do so. She checked the signs scrawled on her arm, then scanned the tavern for any victims.

Cows Go Moo

Old 04-02-2008, 11:44 PM

Lael walked into the tavern inconspicuously as everyone there sat, drank, and basically be boring to her. She had just finished her latest escapade at the house of a noble. All it took was a simple shape-shifting spell and she was in. She decided to spend some of her newfound wealth on some drinking and what better place than here? She sat down on a bar stool and ordered up a glass of beer.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-02-2008, 11:52 PM

Twilight stared at the symbols on her arm, then glanced up at the girl you had just walked in. Jackpot, she thought. That's victim No. 1

Cows Go Moo

Old 04-03-2008, 12:33 AM

When Lael got her drink she sipped it before looking at the girl who had just stared at her. "Draw a picture it lasts longer." She went back to drinking and then chugged the rest of it, asking for another round.

PhoenixNight

Old 04-03-2008, 10:57 AM

((Ah sorry I forgot that. The name will be Lily's Delights.))

Berzerker_prime
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-03-2008, 06:27 PM

"And that was when I swung around and the next thing he knew, BAM! His right hand was on the ground!"

A chorus of laughter went up from the corner where Sylphwyn was telling her tall tale.

"So then, in between wails, the guy asks me how a 'little slip of a thing' like me managed to do that. So I says to him. 'Pal, I got a gem of ogre disarming in this thing. And you, buddy, are certainly an ogre, so I disarmed you!' Needless to say, he was less than thrilled. But really, what'd he expect after grabbing my butt!"

Another peal of laughter. But there was also at least one guy who decided that his "plan of action" was not, after all, a good idea and backed off a couple steps.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-04-2008, 03:24 AM

Twilight rolled her eyes. "I don't need a picture, thank you. All I need to do is wait."

Cows Go Moo

Old 04-04-2008, 03:31 AM

"Waiting, waiting for who?" Lael shrugged at took off her hat, letting the hair from her head fall freely. Waiting, maybe for a victim or some fool to pickpocket off of. You really can't tell these days. She turned in her chair and ran a finger through her hair, looking around. The place was busy tonight, with people of all races and fields of work. She wouldn't be surprised if there were dine and dashers here as well.