xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 08-19-2010, 12:11 AM

I am thinking of a rp about 4 princess are taken by evil 4 prince's now this is not like the life of the princess's it is different.

Plot
Long ago like in the year 1635 A time when the world was lost 4 princess's stand together to take down the 4 evil prince's but that is to later in the story lets talk about when it was earlier like 5 months ago.

There are 4 princess's

Characters

The first princess is a fairy she is a sweet girl a kind and she is the oldest one as well but scared half the time.
This is her

The second princess is a Human girl she is a brave girl and a strong and she doesn't like being a princess.
This is what she looks like

The third princess is an angel she is not like the others she is a shy girl tries not to fight she thinking fighting is wrong
This is what the princess looks like

The last princess is a demon one she is a fighter she thinks that all the other princess might get in her way of her job as a demon princess.
This is what the demon princess looks like

Now the dark prince's they have one job is to take the princess and marry them and take over there kingdoms

The first dark prince is the elf one he is brave and strong and rude and evil.
This is what he looks like

The second dark prince is a dark human he is brave strong rude and mean and evil

The third dark prince is a dark angel he is a strong one he thinks that other guys are just too weird about getting the other princess's and think that as well and he is evil as well.

The last dark princess is the evilest of all the demon one from the deep of hell he is not liking the others but he knows what he must do as well.

The rules and stuff

It will be like the old rules and stuff you know me by now But I don't want any one lines please this is a fun rp I will think of other things.

Other characters
The other characters will be about the hunters they help the princess's and they all get their own alright you make them your self they can be a girl or a boy that is all alright Please tell me if you like this rp and I should make it please tell me alright later.