Amp
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-12-2008, 07:32 PM

I'm doing fine ^^ Just trying to get chocolates. The event items are pretty. *^*

`Milika
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to `Milika

Old 02-12-2008, 07:35 PM

Hello Kisrah! How many chocolates do you have?

Amp: I'm trying to get chocolates and gold. The items in the special event store are so pretty! The free event items are pretty too.

Kisrah
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-12-2008, 07:35 PM

Hey. What's this talk of making something and telling me ideas? :o

Edit: 4 so far Rhyleah. I had them since yesterday. None new today. D:

Mushy Kylo Hendricks
*^_^*

Old 02-12-2008, 07:36 PM

Hello Amp! Me too - just need more chocolates. I've only got the first two event items (one of each)...I love the second one so much!

Kisrah! *glomps* How are you? We were just talking about you. <.<; In a good way, obviously.

I love capri pants too! :o They're really cute, the ones on here. I wear some in real life, because they're really comfortable. :3

I have two chocolate right now. XD I finally just got the second item... :) I can't wait to get the third item and see what it is.

I hate when I'm nervous too. Thank you for the luck. I should get my stuff together and organize it while I'm online. That way I don't have to leave the computer. I should probably check on my cats anyway.

Valentine's Day we have this thread, anyway. So afterwards, we can make a quest thread then, when we're all online. :3 If everyone is for that idea.

`Milika
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-12-2008, 07:40 PM

We're thinking about just making one quest thread on here, and all three of us will have one post to post what items we want, and some extra posts for other important things.

Yeah. Capri pants are really comfortable and cute. I really love them.

And you're welcome. <3

Kisrah
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-12-2008, 07:45 PM

*is glomped* Ahh! Hey Mushy. xD I'm good thanks. ^_^

Oh a quest thread. For the three of us? Sounds like a great idea. :o Do you want to wait until the Valentine's event is over? That will give us plenty of time to discuss how we're going to set it up, who'll start it and stuff like that.

I don't mind starting a thread. Let's just get some things together. I can always work on any banners and stuff too, if you want.

Mushy Kylo Hendricks
*^_^*

Old 02-12-2008, 07:48 PM

Yeah, I was thinking after the Valentine's Day events, we could all get together one day and come up with a quest thread between the three of us. ^_^ I think it'd be fun to rotate posts before it opens. One of us starts it off, the next one posts, and then we finish. And we all organize it. I'll come up with ideas later. ^^;

Banners would be awesome. :3

I love capris, indeed. Now I want more pairs of them. xD I don't really have the legs, but it just feels comfy and they're cute.

I'll wear anything I like. xD

Kisrah
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-12-2008, 07:53 PM

Yeah that'd be pretty cool. Having separate quest threads was kinda messy, even if it was a great way to earn more gold. If we all have one thread between us here, it'll be much easier to keep track of things.

Mushy Kylo Hendricks
*^_^*

Old 02-12-2008, 07:57 PM

Yeah it's much easier to deal with if we all just share one. It'll reduce hunting down threads or forgetting someone's - it'll be a combined effort for all three of us! ^_^ It's really too bad we hadn't thought of doing something like that for Roliana as well...

Kisrah
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-12-2008, 08:00 PM

Well I guess we could just start over on Roli? Unless that's not allowed, since we already have separate threads.

Shame we didn't do this before. xP

`Milika
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-12-2008, 08:03 PM

It is allowed to have another quest thread. The one I recently made is my second quest thread.

Mushy Kylo Hendricks
*^_^*

Old 02-12-2008, 08:05 PM

I just saw the red flower in the headworks store, and I thought it was really pretty for Valentine's Day...I'd love to have a flower in my hair! My male avatar I'm on, on gaia right now, has a flower in his hair. :3

I still bump in my quest thread on Roli, when I'm not busy. Well, not bump, but chat. So I don't know...I don't think I'd want to start one over. That one is still too active. <.<;

I know, we should have thought of it before, but nope. xD Oh well...maybe you both can combine one or something later on down the road? Or I'll join you after I finish up all my quests?

Ugh, I was sharpening pencils for this test of mine and one of them is made wrong and the graphite keeps falling out when I finally expose it. D:<

`Milika
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-12-2008, 08:12 PM

Yeah. I don't think I want to make another quest thread on there right now.

I'm wanting to enter the avatar contest on here, but I'm not sure which category my avatar is in. And I'm also wanting to make an avatar on the dream avatar creator and enter that. We can enter a dream avatar, and we can enter avatars in the other categories too.

I wonder why Roliana doesn't have an avatar contest for the dream avatar creator too?

Mushy Kylo Hendricks
*^_^*

Old 02-12-2008, 08:22 PM

Is that black fox I'm seeing avatars with the third item today? :O *really wants it but only has 3 chocolates* I have the white one and I'm in love with it. I love it! I have to get more chocolates on here. Lost Odyssey, I'm sorry, but I have another purpose in life...

It shipped today, I'll be playing that tomorrow. If I survive tonight... xD

I didn't know they had avatar contests, and dream avatar contests and such...I hadn't even seen any of that. I just know that some people end up on the front page with really cute avatars... ^^;

I haven't even downloaded that one avatar maker, and made a dream avatar. I just haven't had any time. :(

Kisrah
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-12-2008, 08:23 PM

Oh that's cool. ^_^ Well I've pretty much abandoned mine, so I don't mind making another one. Maybe when we all start new quests we can form one together there too.

There's an avatar contest here?

*shakes Mene* Where's my chocolate? :( Seriously. I haven't seen a single one today! O.o

Mushy Kylo Hendricks
*^_^*

Old 02-12-2008, 08:25 PM

Yeah I was thinking if I ever finished my quests on there, I could probably make another one with you guys. For the moment, though, I'm quite happy with my quest thread on there.

I haven't had much chocolate either! D: I have gotten more today than it bothered to give me yesterday though...I have managed to at least get two of the items. :(

I have four chocolates right now. I seriously hope I can get two of the day 2 and day 3 items each though...I would so trade some of my extras from Christmas for these. <3

Kisrah
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-12-2008, 08:28 PM

Okay I just got four while fishing. But I've used up all my goes now, so I can't use that as a way to find chocolate any more. D:

I need another four for the next item.

Mushy Kylo Hendricks
*^_^*

Old 02-12-2008, 08:31 PM

I should try to fish, but I keep doing it wrong or something, and only seem to lose gold in it. LOTS of gold is lost during it. I should use that to get more chocolates, and not spend a lot of gold either. xD

I need...I don't know how many I need for the second item. I know I needed 8 for the first one and 12 for the second item. I haven't looked at the third day's clue yet, however. I've been too busy posting and waiting to get chocolates... ^^;

I have pizza in real life however! It's in the oven right now. It's made from a shop. Yum yum~

Kisrah
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-12-2008, 08:43 PM

I've lost a lot of gold out of it too, but if I don't increase my experience, I have no chance of making gold out of it some day.

My main problem here is that I don't visit and post enough. Sometimes I find a thread in General Discussion that interests me. Most of the time I'd rather be in a thread like this.

I guess I just prefer natural chatter about all kinds of things than a thread on a fixed subject. Being restricted to one topic is just boring. D:

Mushy Kylo Hendricks
*^_^*

Old 02-12-2008, 08:47 PM

Yeah I need to do it more often too, to increase my own experience. I just blew 150 gold on a pair of pink boxers. XD Then I remembered I wanted to wear the capris...oh well. I'll wear them a little bit, and if in a couple of days I don't want them anymore and have my capris, I'll just sell them back to the store. xD

I don't visit or post enough here either. I do so maybe once a week and leave 1-3 posts in the forums and then don't come back for another week...I should really come here more often. xD

I think a quest thread will solve that issue though. I don't like the idea of fixed subjects either. :(

`Milika
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-12-2008, 08:50 PM

Yeah. There is a avatar contest on here. And I think my avatar belongs in the black and red category or maybe the white and red category. Which one do you think is better?

Kisrah
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-12-2008, 08:54 PM

I haven't bought ANY clothes so far! xD I really need to build up some gold and get on that. All I have are event items!

I haven't been here much because there hasn't been much to interest me in posting. :/ What can I say? I'd rather hangout where my friends are! ^_^

Uh. Can you two get on Roli? I noticed something weird with someone's account (I think it was artist_or_witch, but her username was all messed up. O.o) and now the site appears to have died. O_O;

Edit: Rhyleah, I'd go for black and red. You don't have a great deal of white.

Further edit: Oh never mind. It's back. And artist's name glitch is because she got a name change, and special characters have messed it up. xD

Mushy Kylo Hendricks
*^_^*

Old 02-12-2008, 08:59 PM

Oh wow, in that avatar contest thread, some people have ADORABLE avatars. :o I mean, they're downright adorable. :o

I think you should do the black and red category, Rhy. ^^;

Yeah, well if we have a quest thread here, Kisrah, you'll get to talk like you do on Roliana with us. ^_^ So that won't be so bad. It's too bad the video game forums here are nearly silent. There's so much potential for video game forums. <.<;

I think there is an anime/manga forum though. I think it's a subforum in the literature section.

I um, will check Roli now. D:
It's working now, but I see the issue with artist_or_witch's username. D: Does she know? She goes by Maggie, btw. :3

Edit: Maggie knows. She just said in her thread that it messed up when it was going to be changed...>>;

Kisrah
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-12-2008, 09:05 PM

Yeah. It'll be great to have a little hangout here to quest and chat. ^_^

Kieran is sitting on my monitor! :x Bad bird! >.<

Roli's video game board is really quiet too. D: That's the only thing I hate about these little forums. Does no one play GAMES dammit? Dx

Sure feels that way. ._.

Cool! ^_^ But I bet that one is pretty dead too huh?

Yeah Roli came back. And I checked the name change thread to see if she had requested one. I thought it was a long shot. Why would any change their name to THAT string of nonsense? xD But it's just special characters not displaying as they should.

`Milika
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-12-2008, 09:06 PM

Black and red? Okay. I think I'm going to wait till tomorrow to enter it. I want to see what the next event item will be.

I'm really hoping it's a hair clip. The hair on my avatar looks weird without one, and I don't really want to buy one right now.

...and I'm thinking about getting different shoes.