Mushy Kylo Hendricks
*^_^*

Old 02-12-2008, 09:09 PM

Yeah, the game forums are still more active at Roliana than they are here, but with any small forum, it just seems like no one plays any games.

I just realized I have a message here! I feel so bad, did I not notice before?

No, no, Maggie didn't change her name that way. It was a messed up thing...>>;

Good luck entering, Rhy! I hope you win. :'D I'm thinking of fixing up my avatar soon.

I wouldn't mind a hairclip, though I'm thinking of buying a flower for my hair. I also need a top, some shoes, and some socks!

I still have these stupid legwarmers on. >>; As you can probably see.

`Milika
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to `Milika

Old 02-12-2008, 09:12 PM

I don't think I'll win, because the other avatars are really cute, but it'll be fun to enter. This will be the first time of entering in any contests for me...on any site.

Kisrah
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-12-2008, 09:15 PM

Wow. They must be bad here. D: OI! Mene! Play MORE games! xD

Haha. It's easy to miss PMs. I probably would have missed it to if I hadn't gotten an email notification for it. xP

Good luck Rhyleah!

*steals Mushy's smexy legwarmers. x)

Mushy Kylo Hendricks
*^_^*

Old 02-12-2008, 09:16 PM

Yeah that's the best mindset to have when entering a contest - doing it fun, not to win. All the same, I still wish you luck. ^_^ Your avatar is really cute. I don't see many that are just black and red, with a couple of splashes of white. I think I'm going to do my mostly red, white, pink, and beige...>>; Or something like that.

I'm probably going to sell this pair of boxers back...or not. They're kinda cute! xD

I only entered a couple of contests before; two on Roliana, and one on Livejournal. Never won anything. xD

`Milika
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-12-2008, 09:21 PM

I just looked at all of the black and red avatars, and they're really really cute. I still think I'm going to make some changes to my avatar before entering. And I just noticed that I got a private message too. o.O

And uhh, are you two on Gaia now? I was in the valentines thread and clicked on 'Kiss Me' and I got something weird. o.O

Quote:
Data Validation Error

Invalid nonce. I hope you're not playing with the URL!

Also, as stated in the gameplay rules, kissing only works in the event forums. Don't just kiss people in the streets!
Edit: Ohh, the message is from Kisrah, lol. I was thinking: "Who would send me a private message?"

Mushy Kylo Hendricks
*^_^*

Old 02-12-2008, 09:24 PM

Yeah, my Theme of Beramode avatar is on gaia currently, and I haven't had any notice like that for attempting to kiss someone. Just notices if I try to kiss the same person, or don't wait long enough in between kissing. >>; So yeah...

Yeah I feel really bad because I missed the private message at first. I rarely get messages on here...xD

Yeah some of the avatars in that contest are stunning. I really like them. ^_^

Kisrah
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-12-2008, 09:27 PM

Yeah I'm on Gaia too. Juggling all the site events. Trying to look up more manga and goodness knows what else.

I haven't solved this clue yet either. X_X

`Milika
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-12-2008, 09:31 PM

I got fangirl when I kissed Kisrah. :shock:

Which clue are you trying to figure out?

...and that's weird. I'm wondering why I got it? Is it some kind of glitch?

Mushy Kylo Hendricks
*^_^*

Old 02-12-2008, 09:32 PM

Yeah I think I bit off more than I can chew today. I'm starting to get stressed about the events now, because of the test and not being able to finish everything...or thinking I won't. And I just spent most of my gold. *refreshes page to see new avatar*

What does everyone think? ^_^

I haven't solved the third clue either. I just finally got 12 chocolates. xD I'm still figuring it out. Oh well, I haven't thought much about it. I'll have to leave soon. I get nervous sometimes about these things and pee a lot... >>; *runs to the bathroom to piss...yet again* Dx

Edit: You're a Kisrah fangirl? XD My avatar is male...so I don't have the fangirl thing. I remember Tal last year (I think it was Tal) kissed a lot of people for the Valentine's Day event on gaia. xD

`Milika
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-12-2008, 09:37 PM

I like your new avatar. It's cute. <3

Haha, yeah. I'm a Kisrah fangirl.

Mushy Kylo Hendricks
*^_^*

Old 02-12-2008, 09:41 PM

I just got the third event item! So cute! And now I'm down to one chocolate, but I'm glad I have at least one of each item. Hopefully tonight, after my test, I can get back on and get more chocolate. What kind of test is so late in the day? *is nervous* I might not have slept last night if it was in the morning, but I'd actually feel better that way, getting it over with as soon as I woke up. I should get that tea soon.

I brushed my teeth again too. I'm so nervous about how badly my breath might smell...especially after eating pizza. XD

I'm quite out of it today.

I don't know what my rank is on, on gaia. Since I have a male avatar, I mean.

THank you! I quite like my avatar. I just need shoes, a new top, and some accessories. I only have a little bit of gold left at the moment, though. I love the idea of a Valentine's avatar for males though...this one is turning out very cute.

Kisrah
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-12-2008, 09:44 PM

I just got the third one two. I love these guys! They're adorable. :3

It sure is a funny time for a test. You still have a few hours to go yet, right? That should be plenty of time to sort your breath out after pizza! ^_^

Edit: Rhyleah's my fangirl now? O_O But... I only just got rid of one stalker! ;_;

`Milika
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-12-2008, 09:48 PM

Yeah. They're really adorable. I like the black one better, but it would be cool if we can have them on our avatars at the same time.

And yesh, I am your fangirl now! Blame Gaia, not me. :P

Mushy Kylo Hendricks
*^_^*

Old 02-12-2008, 09:53 PM

I know. What are they? Foxes? Because I love them. The one seems so gentle and the other playful, and that's just amazing. I was so jealous when I saw one on another avatar. I thought it might have been an old donation item. I was so happy when I got the second clue and picked one up for myself!

I'd been hunting them down in the stores with no luck. >>;

I have both of them on my avatar. o.O I was able to equip two. Why can't you, Rhy? :(

Yeah, it is a really bad time for a test. :( It's in ten minutes, three hours. I'm going to have to definitely leave by 5:45-6:00 to get there. I'm already getting stuff together so I have everything. I need two pencils, sharpened - I have four. XD Nervous, much?

Yup. -_-;

I wish I would just get it over with, but the results will come for it within the next three weeks...no idea how that will turn out. xD At least I can relax until then, so...

`Milika
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-12-2008, 09:56 PM

Really? I seen that people couldn't do it earlier. Maybe they fixed it while I was gone.

Mushy Kylo Hendricks
*^_^*

Old 02-12-2008, 09:58 PM

Hmm they might have fixed it. I didn't know that people had trouble with it though. I can see them both fine on my current avatar, though, so whatever the case, it works now. :3

I'm glad I can have both on at a time, since I don't think I would be able to choose. I need to get a new shirt now...and maybe a different scarf, since I think this white one doesn't look as good on my avatar as a pink or red one might...

Kisrah
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-12-2008, 10:00 PM

Yeah. I have both on mine. O.o

NUUU! *runs from creepy fangirl* Dammit Gaia! ;_;

What's up with that Mushy? Nothing wrong with being prepared. :P

You have to wait three weeks for the results? Now that would be the worst part for me. Waiting for that. D:

Mushy Kylo Hendricks
*^_^*

Old 02-12-2008, 10:04 PM

Kisrah, it shows you offline for the gaia event. o.O; I am on Madoka now, since Theme of Beramode cleared the event. I want to work on getting the items for another avatar now. I haven't even bothered to equip the last item I got for it. But I got plenty of gold!

I really need it for my more "poor" avatars. XD

Yeah, three weeks. D: I'm not looking forward to that kind of wait, but that's okay. I mean, I can at least relax. If I don't get it, I don't get it, but I still want to get it. It's almost twice as much as I was making before. There is a lot that I can buy with $12.79 an hour, benefits (including health insurance), and 30 or so hours a week. The hours are perfect for me, since I'm used to pulling about 38 hours a week...

Kisrah
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-12-2008, 10:08 PM

It does? Well I just posted and kissed someone else there. You should go check. *gigglesnort*

Yes I saw you on Madoka. ^_^

Well I guess the upside is that you won't have to be anxious over the exam itself once it's over. It'll be great if you get it though. I hope you do. :D

`Milika
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-12-2008, 10:17 PM

Kisrah, you don't love me?!? *cries*

(lol just kidding. <3)

My kiss card. I have the kissing disease. =(

Mushy Kylo Hendricks
*^_^*

Old 02-12-2008, 10:17 PM

Yeah I see you posting but gaia's weird and shows people offline, and it hadn't done that in a while so I didn't think it was the glitch...but it turns out, gaia still hasn't fixed those issues. o.O;

I enjoy being on my Madoka avatar. She's all pretty for the event right now, too. xD I love that dress that is made with the winter rose.

I know, but I'm anxious now and wish I could fix that. I hope I get it over with soon. Time is creeping by and yet going too fast. Ever had those moments? I want to get it over with and relax, and yet I want to delay it so it never comes. xD

Edit: Wow, Rhy, you've been kissed a lot! I haven't any clue how often I've been kissed!

I thought Madoka kissed you but I guess not. *goes to kiss you*

Kisrah
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-12-2008, 10:20 PM

Haha. I'm just kidding Rhyleah. *huggles*

Mushy, Gaia's shown you offline when you're not too. Maybe an idle thing? I don't know. :/

Madoka is pretty. I think that hair is pretty spot on too.

Yeah. Time goes so damn slow when you're waiting for something like that. Just want to get it over with! ;_;

I already did this on Gaia, but... It's Valentine's Eve Eve!

*runs*

Mushy Kylo Hendricks
*^_^*

Old 02-12-2008, 10:23 PM

Gaia's weird. I don't think I've actually been idle. I'm doing a lot on there for me to be idle! I am there more than I am here, actually. xD So I don't know what's up with that...

Yeah, she used to have a different haircut, but once that cut was released, I switched it immediately. It just matches her way better. There just aren't many clothes that are like Madoka's. And I love my signature. Puffy and Troiy (Love/Alice and her brother) made that for me. <3 I really love that, particularly that expression. :3

Yeah time is just achingly difficult with me right now. ;_;

Yeah, I saw that, and it made me laugh!

I wonder if I could make a Madoka avatar on Roliana, with Marakhatte? :O

`Milika
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-12-2008, 10:26 PM

Haha. *gets huggled* <3

I'm really wanting to make an avatar of my favourite characters. I wonder if I could make a Ritsuka avatar on here and Roliana? I know I won't be using them, but it'll be fun to make one with the dream avatars.

Kisrah
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-12-2008, 10:28 PM

Kick time in the Cox! :x Oh wait. Something else. >.<

Is it just me or does Madoka not have a mouth? Or maybe it's just hard to see. Still, she's really cute on Gaia. :3

Yay! I made funnies. x)

That'd be cool if you could make Madoka on Roli, or on here even.