Devian
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-12-2011, 10:12 PM

Yeah, It's whiny and I was sad when i wrote it. Just my stupid heart trying to love again.
I love you
You love her
she loves him
he loves her
You hate me
I hate her
She hates you
We hate him
Life goes on
We don't talk
She talks to him
They stay friends
our chats end
the little that we had
is now nothing
too bad

Syryn
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-19-2012, 06:17 AM

I was trying very hard to connect the web, was there 4 people in the poem,..you, her, she, and him?
I liked it, sort of a messed up love square. There wasn't much imagery there, but i think over doing the wording would have messed up the rhythm and ping pong affect.

Akio Shentoshi
Chaos Shadow Fox Spirit
Send a message via AIM to Akio Shentoshi Send a message via Yahoo to Akio Shentoshi

Old 01-25-2012, 03:46 PM

It definatly has a sense of discord to it, and I agree with Syryn that it seems to be a messed up love square. But in my opinion the repetitive word use made it come out a tad toung twisterish. It is good overall despite this fact as it is to the point and has a clear direction. I just know If I was per say reciting it outloud I would have a high probability of getting tripped up from the he she her him me repeats, but that could just be me..lol Again over all good work.

crazymuch
The Origional
Penpal

Old 01-27-2012, 06:01 PM

again, as Syryn said, how many people are involved? I couldn't tell if it was 3 or 4.

was it like:
1 = me
2 = you
3 = her
4 = him

so that:
1 loves 2
2 loves 3
3 loves 4
4 loves 3
2 hates 1
1 hates 3
3 hates 2
1 and 2 hate 4
1 and 2 don't talk
3 talks to 4
3 and 4 stay friends
1 and 2 stop talking

???

I did appreciate the feeling of the poem though.

Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa
is full of flavor

Old 01-29-2012, 12:06 AM

Hi Devian. :D

Since this is just for a poem, I've gone ahead and moved it over to the Poetry subforum. Let me know if you've got any concerns about this. c: