happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 01-07-2013, 05:16 AM

Waiting and watching to see what the teacher would do as she made her way behind her desk in front of the classroom. Avaddon kept his back straight against the chair only to watch as she clapped her hands together, immediately a book of spells with a notebook and a pencil appeared at random onto his desk in front of him. With a light mental gasp when the material had suddenly appeared out of nowhere, he stared right back up toward the teacher with both of his eyes widened in shock. Indeed, the staff of the school were no doubtfully strong. Listening as to how the teacher explained that other races were able to do spells as well and that a simple spell caster wasn't the only ones able to do spells. Right after, when she had asked for one of the students at a time come up to the front of the class to introduce themselves whether they were new or not. Avaddon somewhat shrank down into his seat with all his tails slowly beginning to wrap around his body. Being brand new to this school and with the first class having to have every student introduce themselves wasn't going to make his feeling for being new to the school any easier. So obviously enough, with that feeling it was no doubt that Avaddon wasn't going to be the first one up in front of the class to introduce themselves. Rather, he listened and watched as the other students introduced themselves first. One seemed to be a Vampiric Demi-God, another being an angel and as well another seemed to have the looks of what looked to be a wizard of sorts. Swallowing up any courage the young kitsune had left in his body, Avaddon slowly stood up in his seat as he made his way to the front of the class. Taking a slight bow as he reached the front of the class, he kept all eye contact away from everyone in the class that would look at him. "Hello everyone..my name is Avaddon De Angulis. I am what many people have called a 'kitsune'. I'm sure most of you already know what one must be. It is a pleasure to meet you all. Thank you." he spoke giving a final bow before quickly power walking back over toward his seat. His own tails swaying left and right as he quickly made his way back to sit down. Avaddon had been relieved that he was able to do that without anything bad happening.

Blossom Utonium
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-12-2013, 06:38 PM

The teacher was thrilled that the students were speaking up so freely. Usually it would take more effort to get the students to speak freely, so Lady Wozencroft felt like this year would be a good year. "Very well, then," she said as the students and some others had introduced themselves. She had a smile on her face, intrigued at the students' abilities and certainly very impressed.

Celeste then waved her hand around in the air.
"Ooooooh! Miss teacher!! Can we go next?" She asked, the teacher nodding and smiling wider. She recognized the girls from the previous year and loved having fellow witches as students. The girls stood up, Hazel turning to face the students and Celeste and Zora following her lead.

"I am Hazel, and these are my sisters Celeste and Zora. We are the Svenson Sisters, and we're witches. We enjoy strengthening our abilities..."
"And fighting!"
"Don't forget spellcasting!"
"And we're the best of friends. We are with each other a lot of the time but we do split off and do our own thing every once in a while. That is all."

The girls sat down after that, the teacher smiling.

XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX
Forever Questioning the Unknown

Old 01-12-2013, 08:07 PM

Sæver looked down at the spell book as she had just noticed it, but the turned her attention back to the three people who spoke one at a time. Sate, seems a bit chivalrous; I haven't seem that in a few hundred years. Then again my stay there wasn't long and pleasant. All the people dying, getting accused of vampirism before I was even one. It's quite nice to meet a kitsune, too, She thought to herself. She sighed softly as she listened to the Svenson Sisters and went back into her own train of thought, That's exactly why witches who turn evil don't live very long at all.

Daeron continued to listen, but when he heard what the Svenson sister's said, he quietly turned his attention to his spell book. When he started to thumb throught it he noticed a lot of newer content, which of course made him grin happily. Knowledge was a major interest of his, the more he learned the better. He knew his Father's knowledge exceeded his, but one day he knew it wouldn't. He already knew a good bit, but wasn't really good at conversing with the other races in the school. It was something he was still working up the courage to do, but once he would finally start he would know much more.

Blossom Utonium
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-20-2013, 11:22 PM

It was then when the teacher began to talk about the origins of spellcasting to the class. The Svenson Sisters easily zoned out, because they knew about spellcasting already. Lucy and Alex, however, listened intently. They had no idea that they could cast spells, especially Alex. He was still in disbelief that an angel would be able to do that. Angels had special and unique abilities of their own. Even if Alex would find that yes, the teacher was right, and yes, he could cast spells, he probably wouldn't use them. Most angels found witchcraft to be evil, even though it all wasn't. Unfortunately, witches like the Svensons, particularly Hazel, were the reason most spellcasters were thought of as evil.

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 01-21-2013, 03:07 AM

Sate was reading his family's spellbook, and taking note's on the teacher's lecture. He already had a good understanding of spellcasting, but it never hurt to broaden your horizon. He kept his mind open to the knowledge, for it was power to mage's. With that power, Sate's intention's were unknown, but many would think they were benevolant.

Lexicon of Randomness
The Almighty Lexicon of Randomne...

Old 01-23-2013, 10:13 PM

Among those who were surprised to find out that spells could be cast by those outside the spell casting class was Suzuka Shirayuki. A new face at Witchaven Academy, Suzuka was a little anxious about being in a school among people who were like her. She didn't know anyone here yet and she was a little worried about how she would do in a school after being away from one for so long. She was sure she had been in once before; everything seemed relatively familiar when it came to the books and the lectures. Being studious, she was writing down everything the teacher said. She didn't want to miss anything important!

Second year Nozomi had heard most of this before. From her own independent reading and the lectures from the previous year, the brunette already had her notes on this subject and was finding very little new material to add. She listened to the teacher, but only half-heartedly. She found more pleasure in doodling a creeping vine and small flowers along the edge of her paper than in listening to the same lecture.

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 01-24-2013, 01:08 AM

After introducing himself to the rest of the classroom, hearing another female speak up on asking if 'they' could go up next. Avaddon hadn't bothered to turn around in his seat and look at who it was that was calling out to ask to go up next, rather he kept his gaze directed at the front of the classroom and awaited to see who would make their way up next to introduce themselves. Rather then simply being one girl it was actually three, it seemed as though only one of them introduced all three of them of who they were. One of them being Hazel, the other being Zora and finally Celeste. From their little introduction with who they were, it sound as though each one of them were quite nice honestly as well as they sounded like they enjoyed the thought of fighting. Whatever the case was, Avaddon simply started taking down notes about spell casting that the teacher had began to write down on the board. Since this was the first day at this brand new school and not to mention first time ever learning something different like this, he had slowly began to become more and more interested in learning about this new school. This was indeed different from anything he ever thought he'd learn about. Soon enough his eight tails began to sway slowly behind him in his chair as he finished up the rest of the notes.

Blossom Utonium
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-03-2013, 05:44 PM

The teacher continued to speak, Lucy and Alex taking notes as the lesson went along. Hazel, Celeste, and Zora looked in their family spellbook, totally disregarding the new one they had received. They found it quite pointless because they thought their spells were the most powerful.

Andraus

Old 02-04-2013, 01:26 AM

Sate closed his spell book, and Gently raised his hand. "Excuse me, Teacher. Might I ask, when are we going to start Demonstrating with Spell's?" He asked. Studying was good, but you never knew your limitation's until you took action, and he wanted to see how powerful he had gotten. Know thy self, and all that.

Blossom Utonium
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-11-2013, 11:56 PM

The teacher simply smiled. "Ah, I was just about to get around to that, young lad," she said. "I appreciate your eagerness. We will begin with the spells now, I suppose. If you would please turn to page 218. That's where the beginning spells listing is."

TheNewCSLewis
TheNewCSLewis

Old 02-15-2013, 04:00 AM

A nightmare stirred Aishlinn awake, she always had nightmares when she slept in a bed, and she groggily glanced over at the alarm clock to see that she had over slept. With a start, Aishlinn jumped out of bed and quickly dressed for school. With her school supplies in hand, she rush through the school trying to find the classroom she was supposed to be in. "I'm late, I'm late, I'm late," she repeated over and over as she darted through small crowds of students and they parted ways as they heard her. At one point, her foot caught on a crack in the pavement and she went flying to the ground. All her books and paper sprawled across the ground and for a moment she simply lay there, not believe that had just happened to her. Worst way to start my first day here... she thought as a couple of students laughed at her. One of them made a snickering comment about how her ears probably made her loose her balance. When nobody was looking she used a gust of wind to knock him on his ass and she laughed before continuing on her way to class.
When she finally reached the classroom she stopped to take a deep breath and straighten out her clothes. She had no idea how late she was to class but she didn't want to look like a completely wreck on top of it. Slowly, she turned the door knob and opened the door just enough to squeeze her way in so she wouldn't make too much noise. The only seat available was in the middle of the class so she begrudgingly made her way past a couple rows of students and took her seat next to a guy with fox ears and tails. She had never seen someone like him before and she was extremely curious but she was too nervous about being late to even look over at him. Instead she sunk down in her seat and just listened to a guy ask a teacher a question about the lesson plan as she set her books on the desk in front of her.

Andraus

Old 05-10-2013, 04:21 AM

Listioning to the Teacher, Sate turned to the page, and looked at the beginner level spells.