Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 12-01-2015, 07:01 AM

Balthier was surprised at Ezale's sudden outburst. "Right Snow..." he muttered and smirked. "Look, if you just want me all to yourself all you have to do is say so. Although I don't roll that way, I prefer to give all my attention to a little lady." he explained. "Is she really off limits?" Balthier asked and decided to have a little fun with Snake. "Shame, I was hoping she would really like me that way I could play around with her far away that way no one can hear us." he said with a smirk. Balthier stared down at Ezale and narrowed his eyes before relaxing and deciding to follow along and just smile. He was supposed to hold this for ten minutes?! Was that even possible? Innocent and helpful? Did Ezale forget who he was talking to? Balthier had to try though, he had to give this stupid class a chance. Perhaps he would actually learn to smile. Balthier stood still as he listened to Ezale read from the book, it all sounded interesting actually. It seemed smiling was a lot more complicated than he had thought. Less teeth? More eyes? Suits?! Balthier's smile quickly vanished and he crossed his arms across his chest. "I'd rather not wear a stupid suit." he said seriously.

"Well...it makes a person more approachable." Jinx explained. "Makes you look like a kind person, more trustworthy." Jinx added quickly. When she saw and heard Snow, Jinx' eyes widened and she grinned happily as she clasped her hands together. "Oh that was wonderful!" Jinx squealed and jumped in place happily. "Perhaps it won't, but if it is a class we must take then we should always try our best." She pointed out with a nod of her head. She couldn't help but laugh along with Snow, who's laughter seemed to be contagious.

Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 12-01-2015, 08:55 PM

Ezale cut his eyes to Balthier as he suddenly appeared before him. His face was only inches away from Balthier as he gazed into Balthier’s yellow eyes with is own enchanting eyes. He reached up and lifted Balthier’s chin as he gave the man a seductive grin. “ You wish I wanted you dragon. If I wanted you I’d already have you.” Ezale said in a charming yet seductive voice making Balthier back up agaist the mirrors leaving him no place to go. Ezale smiled wickedly at Balthier and laughed. “ Manners make the Man. “ Ezale said as he snapped his finger a black and green suit appeared on Balthier with a black and green tie. Ezale snapped his finger again as mirrors appeared behind Ezale. Ezale moved to the side so Balthier could see himself. “ Regardless if your good evil or in-between looking good is a advantage. “ Ezale said as he snapped his fingers and he appeared in a dashing suit that suited his personality. “This class is teaching you the importance of good behavior and how to charm others. The best villains are masters at this. Just as the best hero’s are. You have to have style and be able to lull others with your words. “ Ezale said as he snapped his fingers the Mirrors vanishing as a top hat appeared on his head. He grinned wildly as he fixed his hat tipping one edge down. “ Books are one thing dragon. But it’s nothing compared to first hand experience. “

Ezale walked forward with style and grace. He had a air of confidence about him as he snapped his fingers suddenly they appeared in the town square. Ezale turned as he laughed sisterly his eyes had a wicked gleam in them as he smiled wildly at Balthier. “ This is the largest town in the kingdom here. There is a café here for singles that will help you gain some first hand understanding of the importance class. The object is to acquire as many hearts as you can. You have to convene the lovely young ladies here that you are their prince charming. Each lady can award a suitor five hearts. At the end of the night all of the hearts are added up the winner is crowned the King of hearts for the night. You have to make each lady fall for you in some way. But don’t get attached. None of ladies there really want anything serious most are girls from the school practicing their charming skills. Be careful there are some ladies that might steal your heart if your not careful. We can award five hearts to the different ladies as well. The one that finds you most interesting will buy you different parts of a meal depending on her ranking. The higher the ranking the higher the chances you two will have a dinner date. “ Ezale said as he turned and lead Balthier to the red and black building. “ Just like the girls you can send different things for your favorite ladies to gain more favor with them. Since your just starting you can only send drinks.” Ezale said as he walked into the café and smiled at all the ladies who greeted him.

“This is .....” He looked at Balthier as he looked him over. “ You have a nick name right? It’s better to use a nick name here. “ He said as the ladies wall flaunted over Ezale all wanting to be his first date. He was charming with each one as he lead the way to the men’s section of the café. “ We have a few moments before the event begins. You should hurry up and give the lovely lady there dressed in hearts your nick name to put on your cards so she can give each lady cards fo you. “ Ezale said as he smiled.

Snow laughed even more hearing Jinx. She finally managed to contain her laughter as she looked to Jinx. “ You have a fair point. It’s just boring sometimes to have to pretend to be prim and proper. I prefer to be a little devilish and seductive. It’s fun to watch the boys get nervous. I’m quiet good at breaking hearts and taking them. “ Snow said as she looked over to where her book was the ice vanishing as her book fell to the ground. She sat there as she got a little grin on her lips looking at her closet then to Jinx. “ I know Ezale wont miss a chance to charm ladies. How would you like to go have a little fun tonight?” Snow said as she stood and walked over to her closet opening it. She looked through her closet and pulled out a black and green dress as she waved her hand the dress suddenly appeared on Jinx. It was a little reveling but modistes at the same time.

Snow looked to herself as she waved her hand over her head. Suddenly . Snow's appearance changed. Snow smiled loving her beautiful dress and how it made her feel. She turned as she looked at Jinx. “ There is a special place around here that lets students practice their charming skill. They open it to students and locals every week. Both men and women can go to the café and participate in the events held there. It’s for singles only. “ Snow said as she smiled and waved her hand as a mirror apepared for Jinx to look at herself. “ Every night you go on dates of shorts and try to charm every person you meet. They can give up to 5 hearts to you. At the end of the night a King of hearts is crowned and a Queen of hearts. Normally those two have a privet dinner afterwards together. However once you get your ranking higher you can send men that you enjoyed different parts of a meal. When you get high enough you can even do a full meal together.” Snow said rather excited just thinking about it.

“ I’m honestly really good at taking the men’s hearts. It’s really fun believe it or not. I like to wear a gold eye mask with my outfit so no one knows who I really am. Besides it’s fun to not be a good girl.” She said as she laughed putting her golden eye mask on.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 12-02-2015, 07:21 AM

Balthier narrowed his eyes as he stared down at Ezale and shook his head. "Trust me, I don't." he muttered as he was backed up against the mirrors. "Oh no..." Balthier whined as he was made to wear the suit and tie. "What the heck are you doing weasel?! I...I can't go out anywhere dressed like this!" he hissed and stared at himself. "This is too much..." he said quietly and groaned as he sulked in the corner. Now they were playing dress up it seemed. He had told himself to give the place a chance but this was overwhelming. "Weasel, I really don't think this is going to help us in any way." Balthier commented with a roll of his eyes.

"If this is first hand experience, I prefer the books." Balthier said as he looked around town square where they had appeared. "I don't want to be here." he said simply and crossed his arms across his chest. Listening to Ezale, thorns started to appear on the ground around Balthier as his anger boiled. "A game?! You brought me here so that I could play a game?!" Balthier exclaimed. "I am NOT going to pretend to be cupid, weasel. It might be easy for you to worm your way in and out of people's hearts but I'm not going to do this. No sir I am not going to play around with someone's heart." Balthier informed seriously. "I am not awarding anything to anyone. If I must stay here, I'll just watch you play your game but count me out. I'll stick to reading the books." he said.

Balthier reluctantly followed Ezale inside the cafe and glared at him. "A nickname?" he repeated and shrugged. "You would know if I have one. I mean, you gave me quite a few. I'll keep my real nickname to myself as it's not one I enjoy sharing." he answered honestly. "Ezale, no. Oh and just so you know, my sister is off limits to you." he said quietly and looked around, wondering if Jinx was even there.

Jinx shrugged, she didn't know anything about that since all her life she spent it at home with her brother and mother. She was no good at seducing people, she was much too carefree to bother trying. "I's not very nice to break hearts, especially if it's for fun," Jinx said with a frown. "Fun? What kind of fun?" she asked and her eyes widened when she saw the dress she was now wearing. "Oh dear....n-no I cannot wear this! My brother is going to kill me!" Jinx gasped as she hugged herself. "W-what are you going to do? Why must we dress up?" Jinx asked, rather confused.

Jinx was quiet when she listened to Snow and still didn't fully understand but she didn't say anything. Hearing about it helped only a little bit but she wasn't sure why this event even took place? What was the point? Why did they need to smile and charm people? It still wasn't Valentine's Day. "So this is an event for breaking hearts?" Jinx asked and frowned. "I am not sure this is a good idea. I do not wish to break anyone's heart." she explained.

Lady Chello

Old 12-02-2015, 09:48 PM

Snow laughed as she turned hearing Jinx. " Silly you aren't breaking anyone's heart. That's just what they call it. All you are doing is practicing smiling and charming people. No one there is looking for a relationship. It's away to learn to read people and test your skills. " Snow said as she shook her head. " Don't worry I have a eye mask for you so no one will know it's you. You don't have to dress up but that's part of the fun is that you can. I like dressing up because no on really knows who you are it give a air of mystery. " Snow said as she smiled softly at Jinx. " This of this like training and studying at the same time. All you are doing is trying to read people and make them give you the height card witch is 5 of hearts each time. So it's kinda like a class without being so strict. " Snow said wondering if that helped put Jinx mind at ease any. " Does that help? You aren't really breaking anyone's heart. Your simply trying to get the highest card of hearts from them. " Snow said wondering if she should return Jinx back to normal.

Ezale looked to the ladies as he ignored Balthier . " Ladies forgive his rudeness he is new here and rough around the edges. Would you please put him down as Dragon." Ezale said as he turned his attention back to Balthier. " This is just for fun. You aren't getting serious with anyone here. You are just going to try and charm them and get the card that has 5 hearts from them. You will have to read each person and try to lull them or really honestly try to get to know them the choice is yours. Besides if you must know you can turn your rank at the end of the week into smile and charm class for extra credit. So rather you have fun or not is up to you. I chose to make the best out of it. Besides if it will change your attitude Snow will more than likely be here. "But you'll have to work on your rank to met her. She the Dutchess of hearts here." He said as he pointed up to a screen that displayed . That means you have 5 ranks to get to in order to meet her. Because there are 8 total that one can acquire. Princess and Queen are the only two titles higher than Dutchess. You come in as a Baron or Baroness. After collecting 50 hearts you upgrade to Viscount or Viscountess. Then at 200 hearts you upgrade to Earl or Countess . At 400 hearts you up grade to Marquess or Marchioness. At 1000 you upgrade to Duke or Duchess. Then once you reach 5000 hearts you upgrade to Prince or Princess of hearts, then the last title is if you get 10000 you become the King and Queen of hearts. Right now we don't have the top tears. " Ezale said as he smiled thinking about Jinx. " You might be surprised you might enjoy this. Besides your earning extra credit. Before we leave I'll show you how to pick up your pass you need to turn into the teacher for it." He said as he grinned and started to sing a pirate shanty.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 12-03-2015, 12:00 AM

Jinx didn't know how to feel about this but shrugged. "Okay, let's go find my brother. If Ezale is there then that means he must be there with him. I hope he's being a good dragon right now." Jinx answered and smiled nervously. Jinx knew that Healthier was stubborn and was probably giving Ezale a hard time. At least they could both learn how to play this game together right? Her thoughts went to Ezale and she blushed softly, he was playing this game too though so she was going to have to be careful around him.

"I know its just for fun. I just don't think any of this is going to be fun. I may be a villian but I don't want to give anyone any false hope." Balthier said before shutting his mouth and being quiet. When he was told Blondie would be here, he just shrugged. "So what? Big deal, Blondie is going to be here and I am going to go in search for my sister to make sure she doesn't fall for this school's sick games." He muttered plainly as he looked at the swarm of students, trying to find Jinx. If she was here she would be with Blondie, that much he knew. Balthier just waved a dismissive hand at Ezale and walked away when the weasel started singing. If he knew anything, he knew that extra credit wasn't required but in this school apparently it was.

Lady Chello

Old 12-03-2015, 12:25 AM

Snow could see that Jinx looked a little worried. " We don't have to go. If you would feel better of us practicing here we can. Besides you are Maleficence's daughter so you should have some magic in your blood if I remember correctly. " Snow said as she smiled and held out her hand as the white and silver book appeared that had upset Ezale earlier. " We could work on your magic and bring Ezale and Balthier to us. " She said as she flipped the book open and started looking for the right spell. Snow went through the book and then smiled as she laughed and stopped on a page. " Ah here we go it's a simple transport spell. It is a little high level for beginners. But if you can master this one then it will put you ahead of most of the students here including Ezale. I would give anything if he could master it. He makes me sick when he transports me any where. I know he has to learn but not with me anymore. " Snow said as she smiled looking to Jinx.

" If you don't want to go then you'll have to use my book and transform yourself back into your original form. I'll help you if you need it I promise. This will help you with magic class. Most of the spells are year two or more advance. So if you can master these you will get a A+ in magic this year. I'll be happy to help you with any spell I'm already level 5+. Ezale is not even a 2 yet. " Snow said frowning slightly thinking about Snake.

Ezale laughed as he looked to Dragon. He let Dragon go do his thing as he started to enjoy himself. Snake was surprised when the event started and he didn't see Jinx nor Snow. Of course anyone could join at any time. He went to his room and waited. He noticed that for the first time he really didn't care for the company of most his normal patrons. He got board half way through and went to check on the bloody Dragon. He walked around looking for his bloody dragon wondering where he had ran off to. Ezale found it a little disturbing how he could only think of Jinx. He didn't like it one bit. He was use to loving all the ladies. He needed to fix this he was a lover of all beautiful ladies not one to just stick to one. That would be like him staying in one place for a long time. It wasn't in his blood. He love to roam around and explore and loved the thrill of life and new love. But for some reason Jinx seemed to be on his mind. He wondered if Snow's curse had truly worked. "Bloody witch cursed me!" He said out loud very unhappy.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 12-03-2015, 05:00 AM

Jinx quickly shook her head, "No! I don't want to be the one who ruins the fun. Besides, I still want to see what it's like." she explained. "Magic? Me?" she repeated and smiled. "That I do yes." she answered. "Ezale doesn't want you using this book though, he would get upset if he found out you were using it.' Jinx pointed out with a cute pout on her face. "If I did this, I'd be ruining the fun for everyone though, and I really don't want to do that." Jinx insisted. Sure her brother would be happy but then Snow and Ezale would hate her and she didn't want that.

"Sounds to me like he needs your help as well then no?" Jinx commented and smiled as she read the spell to herself and then chuckled. "Is this your second year here or are you just that good at magic?" Jinx asked curiously.

"Move it, move it, move it." Balthier muttered under his breath as he moved people away from him while he busied himself looking for Jinx and Blondie. He couldn't find them though. "They're not here.." he said to himself and avoided a girl who seemed to be eyeing him in a way that made him uncomfortable. Was Jinx still in her room with Blondie? No, blondie would have brought Jinx along for the game. Balthier was still searching but quickly ran back to their room where he saw an upset weasel standing. "What are you yelling about?" he asked and raised an eyebrow. Usually Ezale was a smiling goofball and here he was upset over something. "You're not usually upset, so whatever this is, must be serious." he noted with a frown.

Lady Chello

Old 12-03-2015, 06:09 AM

Snow laughed as she shook her head. " No I'm new here too! I came here earlier this summer with Ezale he talked me into it. He is the first friend I have ever made." Snow said as her smile slowly faded looking down at her silver and white book. " Your right he doesn't like this book or my mirror. " She said as she looked to Jinx and rolled her eyes in a playing manner. " Please Ezale could go a night or two without going to the cafe. Besides it would be fun to teach you a new spell!" Snow said as a devilish grin appeared on her lips. " Ezale is a lost cause he isn't discipline enough for the higher magic. I have tried to teach him for years. He is very talented but not very discipline. He frustrates me because he can do level five magic with a snap of his finger if he wanted to. However getting him to master the middle range spells is impossible. He purposely ignores any that try and teach him. " Snow admitted as she started to laugh thinking about Snake.

Snow smiled as she thought about her mother and then the Wicked Witch and Evil Queen. " You could say I'm very gifted with magic. I've been trained by notable people. I have spent a few years under a few notable people mastering my magic. They said my magic was Wicked." Snow said as she looked to Jinx. " I can tell by that hesitation you haven't really dabbled with your magic. So how about I transport us there and if you promise to help me not lose my cool in smile and hero class I'll teach you magic and about your magic. I'll even do advance magic with you. " She said as she smiled and giggled softly as she closed her spell book and it vanished again.

Snake looked up as he saw Balthier. " It's nothing I just got cursed by bloody witch. I take it you couldn't find what you where looking for? " He said looking at Balthier. " No worries mate we can get out of here if you want. I'm not enjoying myself tonight. . " He said in a very board tone. He said as he looked around not really into the game tonight. He sighed as he looked around not seeing Jinx there or any sign of Snow. " It's so boring here. I'd rather be reading a book. There is no one to have fun with. It's odd not having Snow here. When I get board I can play tricks on her and we can fight. Without here here this place is no fun. " He said as he rolled his head to his left side where a group of girls had gathered and suddenly had and out burst like avid fan girls that he looked their way. They had trays of different things all of them just wanting to make him smile. This just made Sanke frown even more as he looked away from them. He sighed even more. " I'd rather be a practice and the ball at this point." He said sighing again.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 12-03-2015, 07:01 AM

Oh dear, he sounds like a troublesome person." Jinx commented and laughed softly. Perhaps he and Balthier would get along just fine. Listening to Snow speak of Ezale, Jinx laughed again and shook her head. "This is quite mean but understandable." she said and nodded. "You are correct. I never saw a reason to. But I'd be happy to get any help I can." Jinx answered. "I promise to help you out in your classes." Jinx promised with a grin on her face.

Balthier was surprised at how down Ezale seemed. "Hey...cheer up Ezale okay?" he started. He wasn't' good at these 'being nice and supportive' things but he was trying. "You don't need to be so sad. If you want to see blondie then let's go look for her. I'm sure that she must be in her room and that means Jinx will be there too." he started. What had happened? Did he cause his only friend to turn like this? "Woah hey, I'm here you know. Now, I know I'm not the most fun to be around but I guess I just need time to soften up or something I don't know." Balthier muttered and looked back at the group of girls that had gathered.

Lady Chello

Old 12-03-2015, 07:55 AM

Snow looked at Jinx as she laughed." Mean? What is mean about what we are doing dear? " She asked as she held up her hand the pair vanished from their room and suddenly appeared in the middle of the cafe from a purple mist. Snow had a wicked grin on her lips as she looked to Jinx. " Welcome to hands on smile and charm class as Snake says. Let's look for the largest group of desperate girls." She said as she looked around and soon found a large mass of girls starting to make a large line out the front door to one room. " Ah there we are the smell of desperation. Follow me please my dear Jinx. Let's go catch us a snake shall we." She said as she lead the way through the halls and looked at two large heart doors as they suddenly open for her. She walked into the middle of the room where Snake was along with Balthier. She turned as she faced the other women who looked confused and upset that she got in the room through the locked doors.

"Now now my dears cheer up we aren't her for dates with your little Snake here. How about I make it up to you and give you dates with the prince of this great land." She said as a wicked grin appeared on her lips. She held up her hand as she snapped her fingers and suddenly screaming could be heard from the middle of the large cafe. Girls where going nuts screaming that Prince Charming had appeared and was joining in the games tonight. Suddenly all the girls vanished almost leaving a trail of dust behind him as Snow turned and faced Ezale looking at him. "Oh my what is this we have here." She said as she walked over and picked up Ezale's chin in her hand looking into her eyes. "Oh this wont do tis tis. " She said as a wicked grin appeared on her lips.

Snake looked up at Snow as he frowned even more at seeing her knowing that Jinx was there. He heard her as he sighed and shot up hearing the sound come from the screens announcing that Prince Charming was only 400 hearts away from being crown the first prince of hearts. He narrowed his eyes as he glared at Snow. " You did this on purpose you wicked women! " He said as a fire appeared in his eyes." I'm going to send that chilled chin Greek sculpture back to his pedestal no one takes my title nor my hearts!" He said as he grinned his eyes locked onto Snows. " Is that the best you have witch? I'm going to school you. I hope you like a challenge dark lady." He said as he laughed and snapped his fingers. Suddenly the screens went off as it displayed Princess Beauty. He laughed knowing this would make Snow mad. "That's right I summoned Princess Beauty the daughter of Bell and the beast. She really is beautiful you know Oh look she is only 400 hearts away from being the first princess of hearts. " He said and smiled evilly at her.

Snow narrowed her eyes as she walked up to Snake leaving no space between them as she reached out and pulled him by his tie to her face as she gave him a wicked grin. " There is nothing more than I love, than a good challenge. Beauty can eat her heart out when I'm done. Besides I'm sure I can have charming eating out of palm before you can. Your washed up and rusty. Girls don't want a good boy. They want a bad boy. And you don't have it in you anymore your boring. " She said knowing she was pushing his buttons. " Unfortunately for you I'm not a good girl. You see only bad girl get all the dashing things in life. I'd rather be fabulous than plain. Everyone knows the dark side has better gear and perks. Lets make this more interesting. If you lose I get your enchanted heart for a day. " She said speaking very seductively. She slowly walked around him looking as if she had done this before.

Ezale felt a chill run down his spine hearing her. " My heart? That would mean I would be a slave to you for a day. Fine if that is the price so be it it's not like your going to beat me! Your not the only one who can make the royals here eat out of your hands. " He felt fear for the first time as he kept his eyes on Snow. He felt like he was in the presence of the Wicked Witch herself. He had forgot she had trained under the women for a few years it was starting to show. Ezale suddenly realized that the Wicked Witch was known for her power but also her ability to make people do whatever she wanted. She was a master manipulator. He looked to Snow as the fear suddenly showed in his face.

Snow laughed as she gave Ezale a wicked smile. " That's right I've been playing you Snake. And you just took my bait like it was the best chum you ever did see. It's so easy to rill you in." She said as she laughed and teased him some. " That's right Selena taught me well. You have been avoiding my classes and after a talk with Jinx she said I should train you again. That's when it hit me If I take your heart you have to do whatever I say. So image what I can teach you in one day when your not able to ignore me. You can thank my muse here for the enlightenment. Now my little snake why don't you sit here and let mommy show you how this is done. I'm going to school the player." She said as she laughed and waved her hand as she transformed the room cutting it in half so half of the room was for ladies and the other half for gentlemen. Snow looked to Jinx as she smiled. " Would you like to have some fun and make some friends now?" She asked as she walked up to the large black and purple chair waiting for Jinx to join her at the two tables and sit in her special chair Snow had summoned for her. " Let's show these gentlemen how to make friends. " She said to Jinx giving her a warm smile .

Evergreen Goddess

Old 12-06-2015, 03:12 AM

Jinx didn't know what to think of Snow right now with the way she was behaving. She was different, scary even. She wasn't the snow that had greeted her when she had first arrived to this school. Looking over at Snake, she could tell he was afraid of Snow too. Her eyes looked to Balthier who looked both relieved and upset to see her. Frowning, she walked over to her brother and hugged him tightly while she listened to what both Ezale and Snow were saying to each other. It seemed they both enjoyed this game that she honestly did not understand. "Are you playing this game too?" she asked Balthier.

Balthier noticed Jinx with some girl who he assumed was Snow, but what was Jinx wearing?! When she approached and hugged him, he sighed and stared down at her. "No I am not playing this sick game. I thought this was a school with an educational system, not some sort of terrible prom or game show." he answered and narrowed his eyes. "What are you wearing?" he asked.

"It's a dress that Snow let me borrow for this event." she answered. "I don't understand this game, it doesn't seem fair really but we cannot just be party crashers. We have to at least try don't you agree?" Jinx asked and looked up at him with a smile on her face. It was nice to be with her brother again even if it would be for a short while.

"I do not approve of the dress but that's the least of my concerns. You think we should go along with this sick game?!" he asked. "Do you realize what they're going to do? They are just going to play around with your heart and stomp on it after they get all the points for a free meal!" he hissed and pointed to both Snow and Ezale. "They don't care about you or me or anyone else. They only care about themselves, not even each other! They just want to play with our feelings! Ezale doesn't care about you, he only wants to worm himself into your heart like a disease and tear your heart into pieces because he's only after the points that your heart consists of." Balthier said seriously. "They are not your friends, they are not my friends, I don't think they truly have friends but I'm not completely sure." he muttered.

"Snow has been kind to us though Balthier and she likes you." Jinx reminded and thought about how Ezale behaved around her. "Ezale has been nothing but nice to me since we got here you know." she added.

"He's like that with a lot of girls. You're not the first and you won't be the last." he said to her. Seeing the frown on her face, Balthier hugged her close. "I know you like him, but I'm the only friend you have here Jinx. I'm looking out for you, I don't want anyone to break your heart. You deserve to be happy, and Ezale is not going to make you happy." Balthier explained.

Jinx looked over at Snow when she heard her call for her. There was a smile on her face but after what Balthier told her, she wasn't sure if she should trust her. She looked up at her brother for advice.

"Go on, go join her but guard that pretty heart of yours. Do not let anyone take it from you." Balthier advised and smiled softly at her. "I'll be here waiting for you." he added.

Nodding, Jinx smiled at him then turned to Snow and sat down at the chair she was provided with. Friends huh? Well maybe Balthier was right, maybe no one was anyone's friends. She learned a bit of that when they first arrived and people picked on them.

Lady Chello

Old 12-06-2015, 04:27 AM

Snow kept quiet Balthier had made quite the scene. She had heard everything that had been said as her disposition became a little chilly. Snow was very sure that Ezale hadn't paid any attention to what the pair had been discussing he was dense that way at times. Snow waved her hand as Jinx dress vanished and her attire returned to normal. Snow sat up tall as she looked very regal sitting in her chair. " So that's how you feel is it. This is a game! No one here is looking to fall in love.!" She stated the room becoming ice cold as she spoke. "Everyone here knows it's a game apparently your unable to understand that concept. The goal here is to have fun not to fall in love. So no ones pretty little heart is going to be crushed. But if I'm so untruest worthy then I suggest you leave my room. " Snow said very cold and calmly as she stood suddenly and walked over to the door pausing as she looked to Ezale. " We are leaving! I have better things to do than be surrounded by incompetent fools who couldn't master a basic curses if their life depended on it. If this is how you treat people you just meet your going to fail here and may enemies very fast." Snow said as she cut her blood red eyes to Balthier.

Snow then cut her eyes to Ezale. " Come my pet lets go find better company. I'll take princess White's company over the current." She said as she headed out of the room leaving Jix and Balthier there as she made her way to the VIP lounge.

Ezale looked up as he tried to understand what happen. He flashed his eyes to Balthier knowing that he must have said something to really upset Snow. She wasn't normally this chilly. It was easy to see that her good mood had been ruined. Ezale got up as he followed her not bothering to say a word to Jinx or Balthier. He hadn't heard what had happen but from how upset Snow was he could tell it wasn't anything kind. Ezale kept quiet as he followed Snow to the VIP lounge. He could tell by how quickly she jumped into the game that she was really upset. Snow really wasn't that much into the game normally. It kind of worried him.

Ezale had started his own game and he tried to enjoy himself but he kept watching Snow. He had never seen her accept drinks before from any. But tonight she didn't seem to care. He also notice that she wasn't being as particular about her own dates as normal. Ezale could see something was really bothering her. She was not acting like herself at all. For once he felt like he was with the Queens of darkness instead of his dear sweet friend.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 12-06-2015, 06:17 AM

Balthier narrowed his eyes at Snow and growled, "I know this is a game you stupid blondie! I am not going to partake in this game and neither is my sister! I want to keep her from getting hurt and even though this is just a game, the heart is not something you play with!" he yelled at her angrily. When she started walking away he smirked, "Yes walk away because that's all you can do! You can't face the truth! You can't accept that you're taking part in a sick game!" he yelled and grabbed Jinx's hand and dragged her out of there, large black poisonous thorns appeared behind him as he walked away with Jinx. "I need to clear my head and think." he said seriously and headed outside with her.

Jinx frowned as she saw Ezale walk away without even a glance towards her, maybe Balthier was right. Silently, she quickly walked with Balthier out to the front of the school. The place looked abandoned since everyone was inside enjoying the game. "Balthier...are you still going to be in the team?" Jinx asked as she looked up at him. "You know, you really upset Snow and Ezale." Jinx pointed out.

Balthier glared and looked at Jinx, "Does it look like I care Jinx?" he asked and shook his head. "I hope I'm not in any stupid team. I just want to get past these four years and go home." Balthier explained as he made a wall of black thorns surround them both then sat on the soft grass. "Mother would have killed me if she were here wouldn't she?" he asked. Maybe he acted out of line, but Blondie didn't have to yell at him. He wasn't even yelling at her or anyone, he was just having a conversation with his sister.

"W-well no you don't." Jinx noted and sighed before sitting down beside him. "Well perhaps she would be proud of you or upset. I do not know." Jinx started. "If you are in the team I promise to sneak out to watch you play every single game. Even the practice ones." she said and smiled. "Please don't be upset Balthier. Apologize to her and to Ezale when you see them please?" she asked.

"No way Jinx, I'm not going to give Blondie what she wants. I'm not here to make friends okay? I'm here because I have to be." Balthier answered and sighed.

Lady Chello

Old 12-06-2015, 07:28 AM

Ezale tried his best to keep his eyes on Snow however she managed to escape his watch. He got worried after a while not seeing her anywhere. He knew it was dangerous to leave her alone. He walked outside of his room wondering where everyone was. He froze in horror as he saw the entire shop frozen in ice. He slowly made his way to the front of the shop where he saw Snow standing there a red enchanted heart in her hand as she stared at it. He looked to see who's heart it was and froze as he saw it belonged to prince charming. " Snow......" He said fearfully looking at all the people frozen in place.

"You said if I came with you I wouldn't feel alone! You said I wouldn't be alone anymore! You promised I wouldn't be judged like a monster you promised Ezale!" Snow yelled out as she turned cutting her blood red eyes at him as she squeezed the enchanted heart slightly making the prince's face turn to one of pain as she did so. " You speak lies just like Jack the only happiness is being alone and do what you want. You promised no more pain! All I feel is pain here. All I hear are there judgmental voices. The mirror shows all their true thoughts everyday I'm here. " She said as tears started to show in her eyes along with anger.

"Snow you haven't given it time and your not alone. Damn mirror. " He said as he hung his head. " I know it's hard for you to fight the urge to punish those around you for their actions towards you. I know how hard your trying to be good and not fall for the lure of the darkness in you. But lashing out and doing this to these people who haven't attacked you isn't how you fight your own darkness. Snow your stronger than this. " He said knowing that if she wanted to she could kill him very easily right now. He could see that her magic was only growing in power feeding off her emotion. " Snow you have to calm down please. There are countless innocent people in this town that haven't done a thing to you. That mirror can change just like you can. It could should you the kind words that someone has for you. Your the one that told me to stop cursing people and to be better so people would learn to respect me. We came here to start over Snow. You said you didn't want to end up like your mother and the other Queens. If you do this then you are no better than them. " He said trying to reason with her.

Snow felt her anger building as he looked to the enchanted heart in her hands. She wanted to just crush it and watch the prince die. However she suddenly slammed it back into his chest as she vanished in a purple Mist her spell on the place vanishing and everything going back to how it was before her spell. No one knowing how close they where to death not even the prince. Snow stood at the lake in font of the school as tears fell from her eyes she held her herself as her tears froze the ground as soon as they hit them. She stared at the water as she could only see the evil thought of those around her in it's reflection. Snow started to run across the lake as fast as she could not wanting anymore of this. She ran to the middle and suddenly vanished beneath it. A stair case forming for her leading her further down into the lake. At the bottom of the lake her magic erupted and a large ice palace appeared. The water of the lake temperature dropped even more than it had already as she made her way to the safety of her frozen palace. She used her magic to make it invisible to all. The castle was large and there was not water what so ever in it. Snow had plenty of air and she could peer out at the fish and creators if she chose as she sat near one of her walls. She touched the wall as it suddenly became clear as glass allowing her to see the lake bottom and all the fish. She sat there and held herself as she tried not to give into her anger and pain. She tried to watch the fish to clam herself . At least here she couldn't harm anyone. She closed her eyes as she heard the sounds of her magic at work around her. The walls grew thicker and more thins started to appear. She was losing control of her powers again. She tried to clam herself again not wanting to harm anyone or anything. Snow finally in acted a enchantment that would lock her in the castle until she could regain control of her powers. She sat on her floor as she drifted off to sleep locking herself away for her protection and everyone elses.

Ezale ran through the town looking for Snow calling out to her. He could tell she was to fair gone to hear his calls. He feared for her as he run like his life depended on it. He searched far and wide even going through the forest and looking in the mountains not finding her. Ezale managed to warp himself to the front of the school as he panted from using so much magic and running so much. "SNOW!!!" He yelled in vain knowing she was gone by now. " I promised I would always be here for you. I didn't lie Snow. " He said knowing she couldn't hear him. " I have to tell the blue fairy Snow is gone." He said knowing that was the right thing to do. " He hung his head not wanting to have anyone harm his friend but having a powerful person like snow out of control could lead to many things. "I summon you Blue fairy." He said as a blue light appeared suddenly the blue fairy appearing out of it.

The Blue fairy looked as she found Snake before her. She was about to speak but could tell from his face why he had summoned her. She reached out to confront him but hesitated seeing the look in his eyes. " Ezale you did the right thing. But there is no need to worry. Darkness is hard for everyone to overcome. Especially for someone as powerful as she is in it. We knew when we offered you both a chance here that it was going to come with bumps.

Ezale she loves you like a brother as you do her. If anything can beat the darkness in a person it's love. If it makes you feel better she isn't in any danger nor is any person. In fact before she lots complete control of her powers and emotions she locked herself away. " The blue fairy said as she smiled softly at Ezale. " Ezale or Snake it took courage for you to stand up to your best friend. For that I'm proud of you. It took even more courage to summon me. But the courage it took for her to lock herself away and not give into her dark impulses should be noted as well. Snow is our only hope against dark magic. Her magic is stronger than the Evil Queen, the Wicked Witch and Maleficent herself. Her magic is so strong that I can't break it and undo it. I have the strongest of good magic but even I can't undo her spells. For someone like her to even be willing to try and be good speaks volumes. If she wanted she could make the Queens of Darkness her puppets. But the girl hasn't even realized that yet. Just as you haven't realized your full power. Snow has a good heart just like you my dear little Snake. So does Maleficent's children and many others here. You are all special in your own rights. I'm proud of you Ezale but just give Snow time. I'll excuse her from her classes for the next week. But I expect to see you in yours. You know the Queens of Darkness weren't always evil Ezal I remember when they where all good. Evil isn't born my boy it's made. Our job is to ensure that none of you here are made evil. I wouldn't want to live in a world where any of you dear students where evil. You are all so powerful. I'm afraid my magic isn't what it once was. Snow's not the only one here who's magic I can't undo. There are three others of you. Ezale there is always going to be darkness in this world. But it's your choice to let it in or fight it. I wish you would show the other students the amazing boy I know you to be instead of this playboy gimmick. I need you to help Balthier at any coast to learn to trust people and to help him make friends. His mother is worried about him. It wont be easy it will be like having another Snow just without dark powerful magic and instead large razor sharp teeth. Their mother wanted them to come here because she wants them to see that life should be fun. You should make friends and you shouldn't lock yourself away. She wants her children to learn to be happy with themselves as they are. Just as I and every teacher here wants you and every other student. I think it's time you stop taking Snow to the Cafe Ezale it's to dangerous to have her out in public like that. There is to much temptation there. I think it's time we find her a hobby that is less people orientated in that manner. I think it's time to make her a understudy in magic. She is great with it and she loves teaching others. With her talents and abilities she could be a great value here. With her understanding of dark magic she could teach students the dangers of it and also how to fight back against it. It would challenge her in a good way and maybe keep her dark impulses in check. I believe for now own the Cafe should be off-limits for Snow at least. " The Blue fairy said as she smiled at Snake. " Now get some rest you have class bright and early in the morning!" She said in a cheerful voice before vanishing leaving Snake in front of the school.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 12-06-2015, 08:17 AM

"You don't have to be here Balthier. If you don't want to be here why don't you go home?" Jinx asked as she looked at him with a frown on her face. She knew her brother better than anyone, he wasn't a bad guy, he was just stubborn and it took a lot to convince him to do anything if he didn't want to. He loved their mother though so he had no problem following her orders.

"I know...I can go ahead and leave tomorrow if I wanted to but I don't. I don't because I can't leave you alone and mother would not be pleased to see me home so early. We're stuck here for four years Jinx. Four years of this hell before we can even consider going back home where we belong." Balthier answered with a frown on his face.

"Please don't be sad Balthier." Jinx started and hugged her brother happily. "Oh I have an idea! You need to get cheered up and I know something that always cheers you up, a game of hide and seek!" Jinx said happily. "I'll hide and you seek as always." she explained.

Balthier smiled weakly. "Jinx I'm not sure that's such a good idea. I need to practice on smiling and so do you. Well you don't really have to practice since you and mother already have beautiful smiles." Balthier noted. "I really need to practice though, you know I don't like to smile." he said and laughed when his sister nodded. "You should teach me your secret to smiling Jinx." he suggested.

Jinx made the thorns vanish and nodded, "Alright then. Just look at me." she said and smiled warmly at him. "See? It's easy." she said. "All you have to do is think of a happy moment in your life. I always think of when mother took us to the lovely lake in the woods. Do you remember that?" she asked. When Balthier nodded, she grinned, "So you can use that moment to help you smile." Jinx explained.

That wasn't exactly a moment that made him smile. The memory he remembered that made him smile was when the three of them would spend time together. It was always nice when they would visit the nearest town for anything they needed or wanted. He could say they were spoiled to an extent but he and Jinx also would surprise their mother with gifts and her reaction always made him smile.

Jinx was happy to see her brother smiling finally, she wondered what memory he was using to make him smile like this but she was glad that she was able to help him find a memory that could help him like this. At least he had calmed down now thankfully but she was sure it wouldn't last.

Lady Chello

Old 12-06-2015, 08:46 AM

Ezale turned and started walking to his room and paused hearing talking. He turned as he saw Jinx and her brother. He was happy to see they seemed to be ok. He turned and left them alone as he went to his room. Ezale wasn't sure if Snow was going to come back or where she was. He just hoped she came to school and didn't give up on trying to be good. He sighed as he started working on his study notes. Most people wouldn't know from looking at him that he was actually highly intelligent. He had already read most of the material for all the classes and it was honestly why he got into trouble. He got board easily because most of the material he had already taught himself. He had always had a thirst for knowledge his mother had always encouraged him even with how poorly people treated them. He smiled thing about his mother and wondering if she was ok.

Ezale worked hard through the night seeing up his study guides and writing out papers on each subject so he was ready in advance. He already had his cilibus and knew what papers would be due and what they would be on. The one subject he had issues with was magic class. He knew the blue fairy was right and maybe in stead of always toying with Snow and taking her to the cafe he should spend time with her and honestly take heed of everything she was trying to teach him. Ezale wanted to to be a adviser some day. He wanted to help form a government that wouldn't look down on it's people but instead sought to build up it's people and welcome their differences. His mother had told him since he was a child that one person could change everything and he wanted to help change theirs. He wanted to help his mother. However because of his magic he only seemed to get her into more trouble and pain. It was the reason he left her without warning when he was younger. Not because she had done anything wrong it was because he loved her so much. He was tired of the men picking on her and her working so hard to put food on their table. He hadn't talked to his mother in seven years if not longer. He had cut ties from her so she could move on. He was a monster and she would only be hurt by having him around. Ezale wanted to work hard and become a great adviser so that one day he could buy his mother the house she always wanted and give her the life she deserved.

Ezale fell asleep as his desk with his books scattered around him all nicely closed and his home work done along with most of the papers for the semester. He sleep hard so tired from the magic he had used and all the running he had done. He had forgotten how much magic took out of a person not use to using it. He dreamed about him and Snow and when they first met. She had been the first kind person to him and she had saved his life. He just wanted to do the same for her. " SNOW!!!!! Look out the Witch is behind you." He yelled as his dream switched to memories of her training with the Queens of Darkness. They had taken her as a child and taught her dark things that no child should learn. It tore Snow into two people almost leaving her to try and figure out what to do with herself. "NO you evil witch stay away from my friend. No Snow don't use that Spell book !" He screamed out in his sleep. " SNOW!!!!!! " He screamed out as a tear fell from his eyes. " No...Snow what did she do to you. Snow can't you see me. Snow why are you wearing black you hate black. You hate being alone. You favorite color is rainbow and you love to dance in the market place with the other children and sing. What has she done to you. Snow where is your smile. Why aren't you smiling." He said at a whisper in his sleep as tears feel from the memories that turned into nightmares

Evergreen Goddess

Old 12-06-2015, 09:09 AM

It had gotten dark rather quickly and that meant it was bedtime. "Bedtime Jinx." Balthier said as he stood up and helped her up. "I'll take you to my room, I'm not sure blondie wants to see any of us. I don't know if Ezale wants to see us either but it's worth a try." he said and took her hand in his and started walking towards the room he shared with Ezale. People watched them and stayed away from them, it was a bittersweet moment but Balthier was too tired to care. When they reached the room, he took a deep breath before opening the door and walking inside with Jinx. The room was dark but his eyes adjusted easily and he noticed that Ezale had fallen to sleep with books all around him on the desk. Looking at Jinx, he put a finger to his lips to keep her quiet. Their yellow eyes focused on Ezale and they quietly walked over to him.

Jinx frowned when she heard him talking in his sleep and looked to Balthier. They looked pretty scary in the dark room. When Balthier nodded, Jinx looked at Ezale and gently shook him. "E-Ezale?" she said quietly and looked at Balthier who shrugged. "Ezale wake up, you need to sleep in your bed. If you sleep like this, your back will hurt in the morning." she explained in a whisper. She hoped he would wake up, but she hoped he wasn't too mad at them. None of this was her fault actually, but she didn't want him to be mad at her brother, he was the way he was and it would take time to soften him up to this place. She knew that by the end of the four years, he'd be a changed person though.

Lady Chello

Old 12-06-2015, 09:54 AM

Ezale woke with a jump as he let out a scream seeing yellow eyes staring at him when he turned around. He backed up on his desk as he finally calmed down realizing who the eyes belonged to. "You should really turn on the lights guys. Man you both almost gave me a heart attack." He said as he looked out the windows at how dark it was. He then looked to Jinx. " Hey wait why are you in our room? You should be in your own room. I'm sorry but it looks like your going to have it to yourself for a while. The blue Fairy said Snow is.....out." He said not really sure what to say honestly. He then looked at all his books and homework and notes. "Ah!! There is nothing to see here." He said trying to hurry and hide all his books and any sign that he really was very studious student. "I'm sorry for leaving you guys but Snow seemed upset. I thought if I followed I could find out why she was so upset. However that didn't go so well. But at lest you guys look like you had a good time together and that's what matters. I'm sorry for the mess and falling asleep like this. But Jinx you should really get to bed. If you want to stay here I'll sleep in the tub tonight. Just please no turning on the water however tempting it may be. " He said trying to smile.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 12-06-2015, 10:16 AM

Balthier quickly ran to the door and peaked outside before looking back at Ezale as he closed the door again. "Shhh!" he said and sighed softly as he turned the lights on and blinked a few times to adjust to the light. "Well at least we know we're scary in the dark. The scary factor hasn't been completely lost." he said and walked back to Ezale. "I brought her here to visit you, she'll be going to her own room to get some much needed sleep." Balthier said and looked at Jinx who pouted.

Jinx pouted at what Balthier said but looked at Ezale and smiled kindly. "You are not sleeping in any tub Ezale. You are sleeping in your bed, and you shouldn't give Balthier any ideas." she warned, laughing softly. "There were many misunderstandings and we are both sorry for causing such a mess. We are trying our best to adapt but it is much harder than we have anticipated." She explained and raised an eyebrow at all the papers all over the desk. "Studying?" she asked and smiled. "Balthier, you should study a lot like Ezale here. We all should actually." Jinx suggested and yawned softly. "Well then, I should leave you boys alone so that you can get some sleep." she said but gasped. "Oh! What time do you both have the practice for the game tomorrow?" Jinx asked and blushed softly. "I would love to go and watch you both, I am sure you both will be the best players in the team." she said and looked at Ezale.

Lady Chello

Old 12-06-2015, 01:05 PM

"What?" Ezale said having forgotten about practice already. "Oh man I forgot about practice. " He said as he sighed and hung his head. " It starts after classes tomorrow but the rest of the week we have practice early in the mornings at 7am. " He said as he frowned. " I hate getting up so early. But maybe Balthier will be kind enough to throw me there each morning. I can take a shower and dress before I go to bed so I'll make it in time fully dressed." He said slightly meaning it knowing he had a hard time waking up in the mornings. " I hope the morning practices don't last long I'd rather have them after class. " He said meaning it as he looked at Jinx and smiled. " It's ok I think we all just need some rest. If you get freaked out in your room you can come here and I'll take the tub. Snow's stuff freak me out sometimes. Just watch out for her things. They have wills of their own and no matter what you hear or see don't open the closet she puts them in. " Ezale said being dead serious as he stared right into Jinx's eyes. " Please I'm begging you don't go near that closet. The items in there have a way of finding what people are most afraid of or temped by and using it against them to get whatever the items want. " He said not really like the idea of her being in the room alone with the items the more he thought about it.

He looked to Balthier his face pale thinking about what horror the mirror could do to Jinx. " I-I think ma-ybe we should switch rooms until Snow comes back. Dragons are immune to most magic especially dark magic. Well immune isn't the right word I guess. "Ezale said as he tried to figure out how to put it. " Dragons wont fall the the tricks the items in Snows closet will pull. Snow is one of the few people that the Mirror will obey without question and some of the other items. With her not around to keep the items at bay they could reek havoc on those who wander into their master's domain. Even though it's now Jinx and Snow's room. " Crap I should have paid more attention when she tried to teach me how to bind them. " If I had paid attention I could just bind them to me so they would be no threat to anyone. " He said as he sighed. "The Blue Fairy is right I need to pay attention when Snow tries to teach me things." He said as he looked at Jinx. " It really would be better if you sleep in here. I'd summon the blue fairy but her just being here would enrage the Mirror and other objects. I don't want those things getting out of that closet. " He said as he thought about the objects Snow had in there.

"The mirror was Snow's mothers mirror. It had been in their family for years. The mirror will show the darkness in people if they stare in to it. It will feed on their fears and any darkness in them using it against them in the end to control them. If the mirror got lose without Snow it would shatter into shards and infest everyone here. It would put everyone in their worst nightmare pertinently until Snow came back to build the Mirror back again. The Mirror was made from different pieces of mirrors of they years. Each piece full of pain, sorrow, anger, darkness and other unpleasant things. It's very powerful and over the years it's power has only grown as well as it awareness of it's self and will. In a way it's alive now and it's only wish is to serve Snow and protect her. Of course putting us all in our worst nightmare to it would be protecting Snow because it would make the mirror's power stronger. " Ezale said as he laughed and smiled. " Kinda why I don't want to be near that thing it has a taste for good looking men. The first Ice Queen made the mirror to protect her heirs so none of them would be treated as she was and outcasted. The mirror some how took on her traits and she seemed to really love good looking guys. So the Mirror is attracted to good looking guys like me." He said as he flashed Jinx his devilish grin.

"But we really should get to bed where ever bed is. " Ezale said as he yawned and stretched feeling rather tired still. " That wicked Mirror and I have a love hate relationship. Worst case I'll take a bat to it again if it tries any funny business while Snow is away. It worked the seven times before when it messed with me. " He said meaning it as he fixed his hair. " If I have to go deal with that wicked thing I may as well look good for it. Lord knows all I'm going to hear tonight is all the things it wants to do to me." He said as he grinned. " I'm mean not that I can blame it I am pretty handsome after all. " He said as he posed for a moment and gave Jinx a wicked grin. " Don't worry Dragon and I can keep the Mirror company tonight. Worst case I'll open the closet and let it get a look at Dragon here. That Mirror wont know what to do with it's self. It's weird honestly the Mirror seems to be female and around good looking men all it wants to do is chase them and admire them. Well and eventually try to suck them into the mirror but that's a different story. IF you just smack it a few....hundred times it learns it's lesson. " He said .

Evergreen Goddess

Old 12-06-2015, 11:43 PM

Jinx smiled, "Okay, I'll be sure to be there for both of you!" she assured with a grin on her face. "I am sure my brother will not throw you around anymore, he is going to be nice to you. I'm sure he'll wake up early though and wake you up as well." Jinx explained and looked over at Balthier. She didn't think he would actually throw anyone anywhere. "Oh! Maybe he could give you a ride to the practice location! It's always a lot of fun!" she suggested and clapped her hands excitedly. She had only gotten a ride from her brother at least four times. He didn't really enjoy becoming a dragon, it still wore him out when he did. Jinx shook her head and smiled at Ezale, "You are not sleeping in a tub silly! You are sleeping in your bed." she said honestly meaning it. The tub was not a comfortable place to sleep in. Listening to Ezale, Jinx stared at him and put her hands over her heart, he actually cared about her. Balthier probably had this all wrong. "Ezale I think it's really sweet of you to worry so much about me." Jinx said softly. "I promise I will stay away from the closet." she promised.

Balthier watched the two and smirked, there really was something there between the two of them. The chemistry was there and he wasn't sure how he felt about it. He couldn't keep them away from each other though, all he could do was make sure that Ezale treated his sister like a queen. "You want Jinx to sleep here and you and I will sleep over in their old room?" he asked as he raised an eyebrow. "Alright, if it would keep her safe then I have no problem with this plan." he said and looked to Jinx before looking back at Ezale. Maybe Ezale wasn't such a bad guy after all. "Look Ezale, don't blame yourself for anything okay?" Balthier said honestly. He wondered exactly what it was that Snow had in her closet and even though it was tempting to open the closet and look inside, he was going to do his best to ignore it all.

Both Jinx and Balthier listened to Ezale as he explained to them what the mirror consisted of. Why did Snow have that? She seemed like a nice person, though after what he saw today he guessed it made sense to have something so dangerous in your room if you were as scary as she was when angry. From what Ezale was saying about the mirror, it was best to keep that mirror locked up somewhere and way from the students. Balthier smirked and shook his head, "I'll be sure to stay away from the mirror then." he said and ran his fingers through his hair. Jinx laughed and shook her head, these boys sure did think of themselves as handsome. She agreed though, her brother was very handsome and so was Ezale. Looking at Ezale, Jinx blushed brightly at his devilish grin.

"You are staying here Jinx." Balthier said seriously. He couldn't help but laugh at what Ezale said and crossed his arms across his chest. "Ezale is right, you'll be safer in here." he agreed. "Besides, you're used to having your own room so you shouldn't have a problem with this." he pointed out. Jinx nodded and looked at both men, "Very well then, but please do be careful okay? You two have practice tomorrow and I am very much looking forward to it." Jinx reminded. She trusted Ezale, he knew Snow better than anyone here really so they had to trust what he was saying. "We'll be careful, now get to bed Jinx. We'll see you in the morning." Balthier said and kissed her forehead before looking at Ezale. "Come on weasel let's go." he said teasingly. Oddly, he found himself not hating Ezale anymore. Figuring the two would want to talk, Balthier decided to step out of the room and wait for Ezale.

Lady Chello

Old 12-07-2015, 03:09 AM

"Good Night and Sweet dreams." Ezale said to Jinx as he turned hearing Balthier. " I'm coming give me a moment. I did pick up at least one thing from Snow." He said as he held up his hands and said a few strange words a green light engulfed the room and then vanished. " There it's a enchanting spell. No one can come in this room except for one of us. That way your safe from anything and anyone. Ezale said as he hurried to the door. He turned as he looked over his shoulder at Jinx. " If you need a dashing man just say my name I'll be happy to appear." He said as he grinned at her then softly shut the door. He sighed as he face forward looking at Balthier. " What? Can't a guy put a protection spell on a room with a beautiful girl in it? " He said arching a brow at his new Dragon companion. "Ah....come one let's go to our new home for the night. I need to go find my bat encase the damn Mirror starts something tonight. " He said as he headed to Snows room. He paused as he felt chills from almost touching the door handle.

He tried not to show his fear as he finally gathered the courage to open the door expecting to be thrown back by a enchantment. However to his delight nothing happen other than the door opening wide for them. "huh....odd." He said as he smiled and walked on into the room. He looked around the room as he heard nothing and didn't see anything out of place. "huh? Strange I'd expected this place to be a mess and the dark things Snow keeps locked away to be flying around. Maybe I was worried for no reason." He said as he walked over to Snow's bed. He sighed as he looked around her area for something he could use to beat the mirror if he needed to. He frowned not seeing anything but he also didn't see any sign of life from the Closet where the dark things where kept either.

Ezale finally fell onto Snow's bed as he yawned still tired. " Good Night Dragon." He said as he fell asleep on the bed. Ezale slept through the night but was woke in the early morning as he felt cold. He shuttered under the blankets as he felt fear for some reason. Ezale groggily open his eyes as he saw a eerie glow in the room. He shot up becoming fully awake very fast as he saw the White mirror floating in mid air trying to figure out how to escape the room. "How? Oh NO YOU DON"T!" He said as he leaped into the air catching the mirror as he wrapped his arms and legs around it. The mirror quickly flew threw the air trying to shake Ezale off of it's self. " Is that the best you got?" Ezale said as the mirror slammed him into the walls and then up into the ceiling. "BAD MIRROR!!!! You wait until I tell your Queen! " He Yelled out as the mirror seemed to stop hearing what he said. "Huh?" Ezale said as the mirror just hovered in the air.

Ezale hadn't expected that to work as it did. "Maybe this will be easier than I thought." He said as he was suddenly rammed into the doors. "Ah....never mind." He said as he slid to the floor. Ezale looked up as the Mirror hovered before him it glowed a bright white looking very angry. Ezale moved quickly to his feet as he saw the closet door was open. He reached out taking hold of the large metal candle stand and quickly swung at the mirror with all his might. Sounds of cracking glass could be heard as the Mirror flew thew the air and hit the back of the closet. The impact was so hard the closet door slammed shut themselves. A purple light surrounded the closed. The mirror tried again but this time it couldn't break out. The mirror's light dimmed suddenly as if it was sighing and finally gave up. " And stay in there! There is more from where that came from!" He yelled at the closet. He panted as he finally put the candle stand down. From the corner of his eye he happen to see the nice indention of the Mirror 's frame in the candle stand. " Crap I'm dead." He said as he hung his head slapping his forehead with his hand. There are somethings that even magic wont fix." He said as he painted still as he fell onto the bed due to fatigue.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 12-07-2015, 04:57 AM

Jinx blinked in surprise at what had happened and then giggled at what he said to her. "Thank-you, I'll keep that in mind Ezale. Goodnight and sweet dreams." she said softly and waved as she watched him go. When she was alone in the room, she turned off the lights and crawled into a bed. She wasn't sure who's bed it was but she didn't care, she was tired and needed to be up early tomorrow.

Balthier just shook his head. "I don't care what you do, as long as you treat her right. I know now that I can't keep her from everyone so I'm loosening my grip on her." Balthier explained softly. Following Ezale to their new room for the night, he watched Ezale closely, watching how he was behaving as they walked into Snow's room. "So this is her room?" he asked and looked around at how neat it seemed to look. "Interesting..." he whispered. "Yes, maybe you are freaking out for no reason Ezale, nothing wrong with that though.

Goodnight Weasel." Balthier replied and slipped into Jinx's bed where he quickly fell to sleep. Tomorrow was going to be a busy day and he had to be up early to get ready for the practice. He slept peacefully until he heard something slam against the wall. Groaning, Balthier rubbed his eyes and blinked as he let them adjust and watched in surprise at what was going on in the room. "Ezale?" he said and rubbed his eyes again to make sure that he wasn't just imagining things. Balthier quickly stood up when he saw his friend faint and ran over to Ezale. "Ezale?!" he said and looked over at the closet then back at Ezale. There was no way he could sleep now so he took a shower and got dressed for the day then just watched over Ezale for the rest of the night.

Lady Chello

Old 12-07-2015, 05:19 AM

Ezale woke as the sunlight hit him. He sat up as he looked around remembering where he was. He sighed as he saw Balthier already up. " Morning. " He said as he got up and stretched feeling the attack from the mirror this morning. He looked around as he wondered what they should do. " Hey why don't we knock on our door and see if Jinx is up. We need to shower and get dressed I'm sure she would like to shower and dress. The mirror wont be a issue any longer. " He said as he grinned. " Then we can all go to the cafeteria for breakfast before classes."

Evergreen Goddess

Old 12-07-2015, 05:33 AM

"Good Morning, sleep well?" he asked. Last night was interesting and he wondered if it was going to be a regular thing in this room. "Right, Let's go then." Balthier said and walked out of that room and over to their room with Ezale and knocked on the door as he waited for Jinx to answer. "Last night's events...is that a regular thing that goes on in that room?" he asked Ezale. Breakfast sounded great, he was hungry and he knew Jinx would want some food too.

Jinx was already up when she heard the knock on the door. Slowly, she opened it and smiled when she saw both Balthier and Ezale standing there. "Good morning you two, did you sleep well?" she asked and moved so that they could come inside. "Any evil mirrors attacking anyone?" Jinx asked curiously.

Balthier wasn't sure if Ezale wanted her to know. "We slept fine. We just need to get ready and then we can go get some breakfast. I don't know about you guys but this dragon is very hungry." Balthier answered and messed with his hair as he let out a yawn. He was still pretty tired but he hoped the practice today would help him wake up fully.