whiterose20021
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-24-2011, 10:15 PM

Name: Yukimura Sanada

Title: Prince,Warrior of Fire

Personality: Yukimura has a fiery,yet kind spirit.He's willing to help those in need and has a strong,yet passionate heart

Bio: Born and raised within the heavily guarded walls of the royal palace,a prince,rumored to be born of the fire of a dragon,grows up only knowing his mother 'til the age of ten.After learning everything she had to offer him,she passed from an unknown illness,leaving the emporer to raise his only child to take heir to his throne when he passes.After nine years of learning and training,the young prince has taken charge of his father's army,leading them into many victories in his lead.Many know him by his titled name The Warrior of Fire,but only a few know him by his real name,Yukimura Sanada,the only heir to his father's throne.

Appearance:

Yukimura stood out on the training grounds on the eastern side of the palace as the morning sun started to rise over the protective walls around the enormous structure.His eyes ramained closed as he held both his weapons in hand,two custom crafted spears he used in battle to win without falter,he was the proud son of the emperor.One of the strongest warriors in the land,no one could come close to being compared to him or his skills.He opened his eyes gently as he felt the morning sun's rays engulfed him in warmth,smiling a bit as he glanced around,surrounded by his father's men,each baring a weapon,posed and ready to strike.Today was training day for him and some of the newer recruits,who have only heard rumors of his strength and skills.They were in for quite the surprise,for Yukimura was no push over when it came to training new recruits.He was hard and relentless,pushing his men to their breaking points for if they couldn't stand up to him in a fight then they wouldn't last on the battlefield.He chuckled to himself,noticing the nervousness of a few of the recruits that stood before him.Veteran soldiers stood on the outskirts of the arena,placing bets among themselves to see who would be the last one standing once the training session was over.

"Come at me with everything you got!"Yukimura demanded fiercely before the recruits let out their best war cry,charging at the prince,taking their best shot at him.The prince smirked as he dodged and blocked their attacks with such grace and ease that would make even a geisha jealous of him.He chuckled with a sly grin now before whirling around hitting each recruit with the staff of his spears,knocking them all back onto the ground,flat on their backs."Is that all you got?come on now,I'm not even breaking a sweat."He taunted as the recruits got up,each coming at him now at a different angle.Each attacking a different way,but each one of them was knocked back by a hard blow from the prince."You're never going to make it into the army this way guys."Yukimura said as a few of the recruits got back to their feet,showing the prince that they were not going to give up that easily."I see you got some fire left in you.That is good,but that will be enough for the day.I don't want to beat you guys senseless now."He let out a hearty laugh now."Go and get ready for breakfast,we will train more later."He waved a hand to them,dismissing them for the day while the winning veteran soldiers collected their money with ear to ear grins now."I see you guys will never change."Yukimura said walking up to them now."Now off with you.There isn't anything else to bet on anymore."He pointed out,shooing the men now before he headed inside the palace to see what his father was up to.

Psycho Alice
Maybe you haven't noticed but I'...
Send a message via AIM to Psycho Alice Send a message via MSN to Psycho Alice

Old 12-26-2011, 04:09 PM

(I hope you had a great Christmas ^-^)

Name: Aimi Kurotenshi
Height: 5ft 4in
Title: Daughter of the house of Nullam Sanguinis
Personality: Aimi is a cold calculator, she sets feelings aside and does what needs to be done she does not let emotions interfere with work, her only soft side comes with her cat she believes humans are nothing but selfish creatures absorbed only with themselves. Underneath that cold exterior though is a soft side no one but an animal has ever seen.
Bio: Aimi was born of a noble house and standing with tradition they sent their second born child into the gentle arms of assassinhood. She left home at the age of five and never looked back they trained her in the arts of an assassin teaching her many skills including that of weapons, they taught her how to pass for a lady, or act in any situation turning her into a cold blooded killer. She is still an apprentice for another year but in the eyes of most she is already an assassin who has carried out her first mission already. A bastard child of the Emperor came to the guild one day and ordered a job done, it was given to Aimi thinking she might be able to get close enough to complete the mission. The reason behind the job was not asked. The motto of the guild being Sed pretium occidere, nihil interrogantes, loosely translated as we kill, you pay, no questions asked.

Honorem meum houe soft pink plump lips mouthed the words as intelligent brown eyes followed the form of their target as he walked across the training field towards his companions. The suns warm rays warmed her back casting a soft warm glow around her slender form. For the past two weeks she had been making herself a regular around the field, watching, waiting, and learning. Little by little she wheedled information about her target out of the men on the field. How often he was out here, how skilled he was with weapons, she had even managed to get herself into the kitchens and ask around a little. She now knew how many guards he kept, where he slept, when he ate. She knew his entire schedule all that was left was to wait for the perfect moment. A moment when she could get close enough to strike, but that would take some work. First she had to figure out how to get close in the first place. Servant seemed easy enough get into the man’s good graces and somehow become his personal servant.

Aimi wiggled her fingers at one of the young men coming off the training field a handsome young man who had taken a particular shine to her, it was from him that she had learned much of the Warrior of Fire’s training schedule. One of the older men talking to the young Prince now was how she had managed to get into the palace. Hooking her arm through is she pulled him off to the side earning him a jealous stare of two from his friends. A soft light laugh, a few gentle touches here and there, and she could get whatever she wanted out of this boy. Already she savored the victory, could taste it. “Kin” she started her voice so soft he had to lean in to hear her, this was all calculated, by leaning in he caught the sweet wafting scent of her perfume and got a good eyeful of her chest, the top of which slipped down “accidentally”, Kin’s mind went blank as he stared, she had him hooked and she knew it. “I know this might be asking much, but do you think you could get me a position as a servant?” she asked looking up at him with her large doe like brown eyes.

She got what she wanted, a week later she was in the palace a servant. She was low ranking but the position got her what she wanted, she could now work her way up closer and closer to where she needed to be. All he had to do was notice her. Talk to her and she was sure she could hook him in and get into his good graces, work her way up to his side and complete the mission. When she did she would disappear and no one would be the wiser. “Get to work girl” the head servant threw a rag at her and motioned to the dirty fireplace, bowing her head she did as she was told cleaning the fireplace, soot and dirt marred her pale cheeks.

Last edited by Psycho Alice; 12-26-2011 at 05:13 PM..

whiterose20021
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-27-2011, 05:52 AM

Yukimura walked down the corridor of the palace with a few of the guards,laughing and joking quite loudly.They had been gone for a few days,defending a village under attack from raiders."So I came up behind two of them and tapped the one on the shoulder before landing a nice punch to the nose on him before turning my attention to the other one who stood there looking like he had seen a ghost."Yukimura said with a hearty laugh while the other joined in.They had been obviously victorious in the battle and had returned home to celebrate their victory in saving the villagers."Man,we all smell like the dogs."Yukimura said after a few minutes after walking with the guards now."I think I will go bath before the festivities tonight,you guys should do the same.My father wouldn't be to pleased if we showed up smelling worse than the hounds outside."He joked,patting a few of them on the back before going off on his own to find a servant to prepare him a bath.
Yukimura stopped by one of the servant girls cleaning out a chimney."Excuse me,you wouldn't happen to know where servant mother Ina is,would you?"He asked lightly,hoping he didn't startle the poor girl while she was distracted by her work."She's the one in charge of the bath house."Noticing the girl was new now,he rubbed the back of his head hoping she knew where Ina was.

Psycho Alice

Old 12-27-2011, 06:46 AM

Always aware of her surroundings Aimi knew there were people coming down the hall, and better knew who one of them was by the sound of his hearty laugh and loud boisterous voice. Still she wasn’t really expecting him to stop by her or talk to her. She turned feigning a surprise and shyness she didn’t feel. Bowing her head, tendrils of long brown hair slipping out of her bun to frame her small face she stuttered almost as if she were shy and afraid to be in the prince’s presence. “I-I d-don’t know I’m n-new here. I d-don’t even know where h-half the places in the palace are” she thought she pulled it off reasonably well. Though she hadn’t had much practice in it, her hair shielded her face, she couldn’t make herself blush but she figured if she hid her face well enough it would give the impression she was shy. Looking up quickly she flashed him a small quick smile that didn’t quiet reach her eyes. He was a handsome man she would give him that, but he was just one man among many and he would die just like all the rest. Pushing a strand of hair behind her ear she managed to get another smudge of dirt on her cheek, though this was quite accidental. “Y-you could try asking her” she motioned towards the older woman who had given her the lovely job of scrubbing the fireplace clean. An older gray haired woman with sharp dark eyes and a mouth that never looked like it smiled.

whiterose20021
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-30-2011, 05:41 AM

Yukimura watched the girl as she came to attention to him,he smiled and nodded lightly as she spoke.He was surprised such a shy girl got a job in the palace,let alone working as a cleaning servant.He nodded with a light shrug now,a servant was a servant and he guessed that it was hard to find someone to work inside the palace now a days."Don't worry,this place may be huge,but it's easy to remember where everything is at once you get use to it.Trust me,I always got lost in this building when I was a kid."He said cheerfully as he patted her on the shoulder before looking over at the old servant."Oh,her...Sorry,but I'm not a fan of asking her for anything.She creeps me out."He said quietly as he leaned in closer."But,I'll be on my way now,I don't want to get you in trouble."He chuckled before bowing a bit to her."Keep up the good work,though."He pointed out before he headed off down the hallway now,making sure to stir clear of the head servant as he continued his search for servant mother Ina.He hoped he had left the girl with a good impression as he walked away,glancing back at he before he turned the corner,leaving the girl to finishing her duty.

Psycho Alice

Old 12-30-2011, 10:57 PM

“You’re the prince I would get in more trouble if I didn’t do all in my power to help you” she mumbled under her breath watching the retreating prince’s back out of the corner of her eye. There would be more time later to deal with him right now she had her work to do and a great many servants to chat up. Turning back to the fireplace she scrubbed at a particular stuck on bit of soot that was being stubborn. It did not seem to want to come off. After about fifteen minutes of good hard elbow grease the fireplace was clean. It was a good 35 minute cleaning. Wiping the sweat off her forehead she washed the soot off her hands and face and went to get her next chore from the head servant the grouchy older woman she had pointed out to the prince earlier.
She got helping clean up the bath house. Which didn’t bother her since the prince was in there and bath houses were always a good place to overhear gossip especially from the other two older women going with her. All three of the women chattered back and forth as they walked down the path towards the bath house. It was separated into male and female sections for the higher station people who lived in the palace. Although female servants cleaned both houses, they started with the female which was full of round, pampered ladies chattering about this and that. Aimi was able to glean a few tidbits she tucked away for later. Silently the servant women moved doing a quick clean up, the real clean up would come later when the bath house was empty. After they finished all they could do with the ladies there the trio moved onto to the other bath house. The one that the males used, following the same process they started cleaning up the males bath house.

whiterose20021
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-02-2012, 10:57 PM

Yukimura had already found Ina and had her draw him up a hot bath.He was in the main room,taking his armor off,hanging it on the wall,waiting for Ina to finish preparing his bath.Once she was done,Ina came out to inform Yukimura that his bath was ready for him."Great,I hope it's nice and hot for me."He chuckled as Ina bowed to him before heading off to prepare more baths for the rest of the soldiers as they came in. Yukimura walked to the room,opening the door,and grinning as a wall of steam burst out of the room before he entered it.He loved soaking in an usually hot,almost boiling at times,bath after a trip out to battle.It relaxed him since it was the only time he was alone from everyone else and the world.The only thing that would make it better was a beautiful geisha singing an angelic song somewhere in the distance.He chuckled to himself as he finished undressing and getting in the hot bath now without hesitation to the hot water as he got in,sitting down,and stretching out,letting out a sight of relief.This was the best way to unwind from a long trip and a short battle.