Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 05-08-2013, 07:27 PM

Yusuke nodded, a smile forming on his lips. He picked up a strawberry, looking it over lightly. "I would like that..." he says, before lightly taking a small bite out of the end. He would have to do his best, he did not want to upset the other or seem as it he would not know what he was doing. At the same time, he did not want to read to much into it. The point of this was to have fun and get to know eachother right? So then why was his heart racing? He lightly takes a sip of orange juice and flenches a bit. "Blah..." not a good idea after the strawberry. He realized how foolish that must have looked and laughs lightly at his own spacing out.

"It's alright...don't worry, I'll find you" he says. He thought for a moment that that reminded him of snow white, which his mother used to like. A line in the book 'no matter where you are, or where you go, I will always find you.' It had been romantic, though for a moment he wondered why he thought of that now. Shaking his head, he left the home and began his way to where she would be. There was no point in thinking it over to much now...right?

Aoi Kazuya
"I'm nobody, who are you?"

Old 05-08-2013, 07:38 PM

Rei grinned. They'd probably have to stop off at the grocer's to pick up some fresh strawberries, but Rei was sure he had everything else they would need in his pantry at home. Home...Yusuke would be the third person that Rei was showing his home to. He supposed that was a big step for him, but that was fine. He spared a laugh at Yusuke's expense when he saw the other's reaction to the orange juice strawberry mix.

Rei actually had no issues with mixing different fruit combinations, he was always trying new things when he wanted a smoothie anyway. He cut off a piece of the toast in front of him that was covered in powdered sugar before dipping it into one of the fruit preserves that came with his food. He held out the fork to Yusuke, offering him the end with the toast on it. "Here, try this. It's not bad." Rei did't really think much of his actions, he was just enjoying himself.

"Mkay..." Ari really wished she could have provided better instructions for Hatori, but she'd just have to trust he knew where he was going instead. She dropped her legs so that she was sitting normally on the bench again, glancing up and down the street, watching the people walking past.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 05-08-2013, 07:50 PM

Yusuke was slightly caught off guard by the other's actions. He had never been offered anything like that before. He lightly blushed, as he tried what was offered to him. It did taste good, and he gave the other a smile "interesting.." He thought for a moment, wondering what other types of things worked well. He knew some of the most opposite ingredients worked well together and Rei knew his foods well. He watched the other for a moment, saying nothing, but simply watching him.

Hatori walked along, doing his best to keep out of other's ways. He looked around as he walked, getting closer to what he hoped was his destination. He had a pretty good idea of the city, so it was not like he was wandering lost. He slowly approached where he guessed was where she had described, looking around. He smiled when he saw her sitting on a bench, walking over. "So we meet again" he says playfully.

Aoi Kazuya

Old 05-08-2013, 08:02 PM

Rei smiled happily before cutting off a piece for himself, popping a few of the blueberries into his mouth as well before looking up and realizing Yusuke was watching him. Rei gave Yusuke a questioning look. Was he acting childish? Rei had an insatiable sweet tooth, but instead of turning to candy, he just had a lot of fruits. It was much healthier for him and he couldn't really afford to lead an unhealthy lifestyle anyway.

"Is something wrong Yusuke?" Rei asked after swallowing and wiping his mouth with the new napkin he had been given when the server saw the pile of shredded tissue.

Ari looked up from where she had been looking through her bag and grinned before getting up to throw her arms around Hatori in a hug. "You found me~!" She laughed before letting go of him and picking up her bags. "So, an ideas for what we should do?"

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 05-08-2013, 08:15 PM

He shakes his head, "no...everything is perfect." He let the words slip out before he could catch them, clearing his throat a bit after. His phone buzzes, and he uses the excuse to clear his mind. The message was from Hatori about the place they used to visit. He smiled, that gave him an idea indeed. He closes the phone putting it away, before taking a small bite out of the strawberry again. He wondered what the other would think of the little surprise, but he would give nothing away for now. His eyes wander back up to him, as he hoped his comment had not made things uncomfortable again.

He smiled warmly at the hug. He helped her with her bags, before giving a light wink. "It...is a secret which means..." he slips a blindfold out of his pocket. When we get closer you will have to wear this. He laughs a bit, it was nothing bad, and he hoped she would like the surprise in the end. It was up to her now if she would agree or not however.

Aoi Kazuya

Old 05-09-2013, 01:18 AM

Rei's expression softened. "Alright." he answered before returning his attention to his food. Though he was silent, Rei's lips remained curved up into a smile even as he ate. This was nice. A little happiness after all that drama. He'd have to remember to tell Ari that he would need to take the next day off though. He was exhausted. Happy, but exhausted. He hadn't been able to get any real sleep the past couple of days between being sick and all the drama that came with knowing Shiki.

"I hope you don't mind. We'll be using the kitchen in my apartment."

Ari regarded the blindfold for a moment, silently. "Neh Hatori, you just know how to make things not sound suspicious don't you?" She asked jokingly. She shouldered her shoulder-bag as Hatori had taken the other one containing her art supplies before taking his hand and twining their fingers. "I'm joking with you~ I trust you." She smiled. "So lead the way mister~"

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 05-09-2013, 01:28 AM

He looks up a bit at the other, pausing. He was serious? The thought of seeing where the other lived, of being even invited to see made his heart skip a beat. He nods a bit. Taking a breath, he smiles, before taking another bite out of his breakfast. He wondered for a moment if the other felt the nerves he did? He seemed tired, he hadn't rested in awhile. "You should rest for a bit first..." he says.

He chuckles lightly, and nods. He lightly squeezes her hand, before leading her down the street. It was nice out, and he was looking forward to spending some time with her. He looks over at her for a moment. He wondered if she had been resting. Was she worried about her friend? He wouldn't blame her if she was. He was still a bit worried about Yusuke. He sighs lightly, and looks up at the sky. Today was an interesting day indeed.

Aoi Kazuya

Old 05-09-2013, 01:47 AM

"I'll be fine." Rei murmured. "If I get tired I'll rest. But I'm fine right now, and I want to keep my promise." He finished off his toast before picking up his almost finished cup of mocha, sipping it slowly. It had gone lukewarm. Not a great way to drink coffee, oh well.

Rei took a deep breath, a content smile on his face as he set the empty cup down and neatly wiped his mouth with his napkin again. "We'll just have to stop at the grocer's before we can go to my place."

Ari smiled at Hatori when he looked at her, her thoughts a jumbled mess in her head. She had been able to clear some of the clutter up that morning, but she still needed some time to make sense of everything that had happened. She was glad that he'd been free to spend time with her. It would probably be easier for her to organize her thoughts with someone like Hatori around. He balanced her out. while she could be childish and hyper, he was much calmer and probably more mature as well. She liked him.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 05-09-2013, 01:56 AM

Yusuke nodded a bit, before gently placing his hand over the other's once more. "Sounds like a plan" he says. He smiles, enjoying the other's smile as well as his very presence. He was happy to be spending time with him, and hoped they could do more of this over time. Since Byren had already taken care of the bill, he wondered if they should get going. He felt a bit bad having Byren cover for them, but it was really nice of the other, he would have to thank him later when he saw him.

Hatori smiled, leading her along the street. When they got closer to their destination however, he paused. "Alright, time for the blindfold" he smiles, moving behind her and gently placing it on. He was careful of her hair, as well as not to tie it to tight. He takes her hand, gently leading her forward. "I do hope you like it though, it will be special" he says. He smiled, helping her off of the main street onto a side one.

Name: Nisshoku Kurogane
Info: Nisshoku comes from a powerful and rich family, although to those who are not in his close knit group, he is a mystery. Nisshoku is very mature and perceptive for his age, as well as one to look at all the evidence before acting. He seems cool and confident, brushing off most personal things and keeping himself closed off from others. He can seem a bit cold at times, for he is blunt and will speak his mind or say what is in his heart without a second thought. He seems to always have a journal with him, as well as to be watching and studying the world and people around him. Although many see him as rich, stuck up or spoiled, he is actually more refined and enjoys simpler things...For more information, you will have to wait and see...

The car slowly pulled up to the appartment building. For a moment, the male within the back merely sat there, leaning back against the black leather seats, before the driver got out, and opened his door. He stepped out slowly, one foot following the other. Glancing up against the sun at the beautiful building he sighed. His parents had overdone it again. He shakes his head, as the trunk is opened and his bags were taken inisde the large building. He glanced both ways down the streets. This place was not to big or to small, it seemed to be right in the middle. Crossing his arms, he lightly adjusted the blue tinted sunglasses he wore. A sigh escapes him, as he thought about what being here was going to mean for his life. "Sir...Master Nisshoku, are you ready?" he blinked for a moment, then turned his head. A tall woman with long blond hair and blue eyes looked at him. Her name was Anna Marie, she was his assistant and in charge of keeping his affairs in align while he was here.

He nodded a bit. He would be attending the private school here for his term, as well as keeping up with his private lessons. For a genious though, it was of little concern. He was interested in knowing more about the town however, and the reason why he was here. He would have to stop by the station later to be briefed. For now however, he followed the assistant into the building, then up to the seventh floor. The appartment was huge, it was hard to believe only one person would be staying there, since the home itself had three rooms, two baths, a full kitchen, dining, living, entry way and an office. He sighed, "was this really needed?" The assistant looks at him "your parents insisted." He shakes his head a bit, and made his way to the master bedroom. His things were already being delivered, many boxes were already inside. He crossed to the window, looking out over the city. His arms cross for a moment and his gaze intensifies a bit. "This city....."

(Remember my detective from your other thread? XD hehehehehehe got the urge to spice things up lol.)

Aoi Kazuya

Old 05-09-2013, 02:07 AM

((haha fun~))

Rei nodded, giving Yusuke's hand a slight squeeze before getting up and smoothing the wrinkles from his borrowed clothes. He didn't feel comfortable with having had someone else pay for his food, especially since he didn't know the other that well, but there was nothing he could do since the matter had been settled before he'd even shown up. "Shall we get going then?"

After the blindfold had been put on, Ari clutched a bit tighter to Hatori's hand than she had earlier. She wouldn't admit it to anyone except Rei, but she had a fear of being blindfolded. She'd come close to being kidnapped once as a child. Thank god for Rei and his ability to be able to find her no matter what. That was the only time Ari had ever found herself scared of Rei. The way he'd looked when he found the people that had taken her...he really was protective of those he let into his life.

"I'm sure I'll love whatever it is." Ari answered faintly, trying to mask the slight tremor in her voice.

((I'm just gonna hold off on adding another character till later xD))

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 05-09-2013, 02:30 AM

He nodded, slowly standing as well from his seat. He hoped the other was really ok with this, he did not want to be imposing. He then wondered how Hatori and Ari were doing, if he had shown her the spot yet. He smiled a bit, it was going to be a good day, that place was lucky. He moved to the door, holding it open for the other to pass through. He may have been carefree and a flirt in the past, but he still had his manners. The thought crossed his mind that he had thought that before, back when they first met. It was not that long ago, and yet now felt like months. He looked out into the street, it was a nice, bright and sunny day, perfect to get out and get going.

Hatori squeezed her hand, pulling her closer to him. "It's alright....I'm right here" he says in a soothing voice. He was not going to leave her side or let anything happen to her, leading her a ways out, to someplace special. The sound of rushing water, and wood under their feet soon greeted her. He soon allowed her to stop and smiled. "Ready?" he moved behind her, reaching up to the blindfold. He pulled it away, revealing a hidden wooded area. It was so close to the city, and yet long since forgotten, frozen in time. He stepped to her side, looking around. "Yusuke and I used to come here a lot when we were younger....It was our escape...our haven" he says in a warm tone. He moves to the railing, looking down to see the Koi fish swimming around below. It brought back so many memories.

Nisshoku had managed to slip out in the confusion of unloading. He was curious about the town and who, or what, he might find here. So far however, all he saw were people who failed to perk his intrest in the slightest. He sighed slightly, looking up at the sky. It was then that he noticed a bit of movement. A man was walking down the street. He did not look directly at him, giving no hint at all that he had seen him. He was wearing sunglasses, and had blond hair. Where had he seen him before? He moved through his memory like one would through a filing cabinate, running through images and names, people and dates. That was right, he was an entertainer, went by the name of Shiki Kurosu. What was someone like him doing in a city like this? It was intriguing, but not something he should really waste his time on. He passed him, sending a single glance in his direction as he passed, before he kept walking. He adjusted his own sunglasses once more, before lightly tilting his hat down more over his eyes. He wondered if this city had more secrets then met the eye.

Byren headed back to Yusuke's place. He was exhausted, but he had things to do. Opening his laptop, he pulled up his e-mail and paused. He had one from the company. Opening it, it seemed there was someone special within the town. He scanned over it to learn that they were a detective and a private investigator, here to look into the various kidnappings, murders and such that had been getting a bit more frequent over the years in the city. He wondered who this person was, they came with high merits, having never failed on a case before. He would have to be careful of this being, as well as to look into them. It might provide some entertainment.

(You should make a villan XD lol. Like a mob boss or something.)

Aoi Kazuya

Old 05-09-2013, 03:54 AM

((haha, if that's what you want~ gosh I get so attached to my characters... I'm gonna tell you now that I'm probably gonna love this new character, LOL

ooh I can't decide between 18 or 22 >.< and pretty~ i found a nice color to use for font :D

oh and his name is pronounced alex-see not alex-sus))

Name: Alexis Luca Vincitori
Info: Power. Riches. Fame. All these things are right at his fingertips. Why? The perks of being the boss to a large mafia family. Alexis inherited his position after his grandfather decided to retire. His father, who should have been next in the succession, had been deemed unworthy of the position and so it had passed down to Alexis when he'd turned sixteen. In the time since he'd taken over, his family had already had a reputation, his succession only helped to raise their status in the mafia world after he'd proven himself. Alexis believes in honour, though in all honesty, the mafia works in different ways than the law does, so it stands to reason that his definition is quite different from the side of "good". Alexis is a brilliant strategist but that's not what makes him good at what he does. That would be because of his impeccable acting skills. If one were to randomly have a conversation with him on the street, Alexis would appear as a normal person, albeit a rather well read and opinionated person.

Rei shook his head slightly at Yusuke's actions but thanked the male anyway as he stepped out into the sunlight. Rei blinked at the bright light, his eyes overly sensitive from lack of rest and he was quick to slip the pair of sunglasses Shiki had thrown at him earlier onto his face. With the sunglasses in place, Rei turned to Yusuke with a smile before putting an arm around Yusuke's shoulders and directing their steps in the direction of the grocers. It was a beautiful day out...it was really nice.

"I need to pick up some fresh strawberries and some heavy cream. The fresher the ingredients, the better the cakes will taste." Rei explained as they walked. "And because I think I might have forgotten to stock my fridge with...well...anything really." Since he'd gotten back, the only meal he'd actually eaten at home was a bowl of cereal that one day. Then Arianna had gotten him breakfast the other days or he'd just not been home during meal times...so he hadn't really had time to buy groceries.

Ari relaxed when she felt Hatori move closer to her, trying to reassure her. The normal scents of the city seemed to fade and Ari thought she could hear running water. When Hatori removed the blindfold, she couldn't help but let out a squeak of surprise. The sight was really beautiful. Ari smiled warmly at Hatori and moved up next to him when he moved to the railing.

"Thank you for sharing this place with me."

She leaned up and gave him a kiss on the cheek before turning and picking her way closer to the water, crouching down so she could see the koi fish clearer. her cheeks were slightly pink, but her smile was soon even brighter as her eyes filled with wonder at the sights around her.

After picking up a book from the bookstore, Shiki had just been wandering around aimlessly. Though his eyes didn't stray from the path he was walking, he'd spotted a teenager that seemed to be dressed in a way that indicated that he wasn't from around here. Or maybe it was the way he carried himself. Shiki didn't really want to be bothered to turn his head to check again, it really didn't matter to him if there were tourists in the area or not. It wasn't really his business.

When his phone rang, Shiki paused mid-stride to retrieve his cell. He continued his trek as he checked the caller id, quirking an eyebrow as he read the name that had appeared. He slid the call icon over to indicate that he was answering the call before pressing the device to his ear.

"Ciao Alexis. To what do I owe the honour of this call?" Shiki had to admit, he was surprised to be receiving a call from Alexis...it had been a while since he'd been in contact.

Boredom. Alexis didn't like it. He moved another chess piece across the board lazily, leaning his head against his propped up arm before dropping his hand back into his lap. "Checkmate." he called. the man he'd been playing against gaped at the board in disbelief and Alexis sighed before getting up from his armchair. "Scusi." he excused himself from the room and rolled his shoulders as he made his way down the hall. there had been nothing to do lately, and Alexis was bored. And a bored Alexis was a dangerous Alexis.

He entered his office, nodding a greeting to the man that was already waiting within the room for him. Matteo was, for all intents and purposes, Alexis' right hand man. When Alexis took his seat behind the desk, he saw that a new file had been laid out on the desktop. He flipped it open and read through the contents. "Hmmm?"

"Is there something wrong sir?" Matteo asked. Alexis shook his head. "I will need to do some research. This job...is almost personal." He dropped the file back onto the desk, photos of a young female with pinkish hair spread across the tabletop. In a few photos she was accompanied by a male with green hair and in others a blond was also present in the photos.

"Prepare the private jet. We're visiting a friend." Alexis ordered Matteo before pulling out his personal cell and scrolling through the names. When he found the one he was looking for, he wasted no time in dialing it.

((it's so colorfuuullll~ xD ))

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 05-09-2013, 04:51 AM

(XD got to love the rainbow)

Yusuke sighed at the slight uncomfortable responce from the other about the door. Was it bad that he had opened it for them? He did it all the time usually, was it not something the other liked. He was a bit unsure how to act at times around the other, many of his actions seemed to come off the wrong way. When the other put his arm around him he blinked. He had not been expecting it, or to be led off.

Listening to him he nodded, he was a good cook himself, but baking was a tad different. His mind flashed back to the roses the other had made for him and he smiled warmly. He was tallented indeed. As well as a nice guy under the icy exterior. He lightly leaned into him, careful not to put to much weight on him though. He nodded, this was going to be a fun day, and the night would be up to him. He could barley keep a smile from his face, wanting to give nothing away to the other at all. It was a surprise.

Hatori had been in thought, before the other thanked and then kissed his cheek. He turned a bit red, before turning his head to look at her. He smiled, lightly reaching up to touch his cheek without really thinking about it. The sun shining down, she was pretty...He stopped himself, shaking his head. What was he thinking? She was older then him and already in college. He was still simply a highschooler. He sighed lightly, fixing his glasses. That did not mean they could not enjoy themselves..right?

He moved down over to her, reaching into his pocket. Pulling out a special kind of fishfood from a store near his home he smiled, placing it between them. He took a small pinch out, and crumbled it over the water in front of him. One by one, the fish began to come up to partake in the food. He watched, their colors were beautiful within the sunlight. A breeze lightly blowing through the trees around them. It was perfect to him.

There had been rumors in the file he had been given back before he was brought here, that the entertainer may have information on the one he was looking into. His ears were trained to hear the world around him, even to the smallest detail. Pausing when he herd the mention of the name of a darker character, he gave the slightest hint of a smile without turning. So it was true, then that probrably ment the other connections were as well. He slips out a small notebook from his pocket, opening it up to a page. A pen came next, and he uncapped it. It was not long before a few notes were added, and he closed the journal.

He would have to inform his people of this, or perhaps do it himself. The three connections were of none of his concern really, the one he was looking into along with some other things along this citie's list were all going to take up a lot of his time. He closed his eyes for a moment, before slipping out his own phone. He scrolled down to a number, then began walking once more. The voice on the other end answered him after exactly three rings. "Kon'nichiwa, watashi wa setsuzoku shite i" he said as he moved. His father was of japanese origin, so it was natural that many of the transactions with the organization were done in the language. Nisshoku himself was fluent in several different languages however.

The other line's member spoke to him, causing him to sigh. Such formalities were a bore "hai...." He hung up a moment later, and continued down the street. He had a feeling one of their guests would be arriving soon enough, if they had bothered to make contact. Question was...why? He crossed his arms, pausing at a corner, his mind already wandering through the possibilities. He had the habit of blocking out everything else around him when his mind was like this. He had gone for days before without food or sleep when he got so immersed in a cause or case. He was a prodigy in many ways, but it took a toll on him in others.

Byren laid back on the couch, placing an arm over his eyes. So things were getting interesting around here, he might stick around longer then planned. He would have to, to keep an eye on the people who ment more to him then his own life. He was not about to let something happen. If such a high classed detective and PI was here, that could only mean something was going on, something big. He sighed, taking out his phone, and tossing it onto the table by him. For now, he needed some sleep.

Aoi Kazuya

Old 05-10-2013, 05:06 AM

((Of course :D ))

The call with Shiki didn't last long. Alexis could appreciate that the older man didn't waste time with small talk. He slipped his phone back into his pocket as Matteo re-entered the room to inform him that the jet was ready. Shiki allowed a lazy smile to pull up his lips before he got up. "Have some of the men book a flight in. Find a hotel or apartment to rent out. This assignment will take a while to complete."

"Yes sir."

Alexis collected the file, sweeping the photos back into the folder, from his desk and passed it to Matteo to put with the rest of his things. He picked up the laptop resting on the desk and tucked it under his arm. Violet eyes passed over the rest of the desk before Alexis turned away and walked passed Matteo. "Meet me at the jet when you are ready."

Matteo confirmed that he'd heard his boss' words before closing and locking the door to the office behind him and hurrying off to finish the preparations that Alexis had ordered. Alexis on the other hand walked calmly out to the garage, passing by the vehicles that were all gleaming under the lights and stopping before a black bmw. He'd have liked something more inconspicuous, but everything in the garage was either too flashy, or he didn't want to risk damaging since he'd be leaving it in the airport parking lot. He walked over to the wall and retrieved a set of keys before heading back to his car of choice and getting into the vehicle. The laptop was deposited in the backseat and soon he was driving off the Vincitori estate.

As he drove, switching lanes smoothly and ignoring the honks of angry drivers (they would shut up when they recognized the crest adorning the license plate), Alexis ran through possible scenarios in his head. This assignment would require him to get personally involved. He couldn't send his men in to do this particular job. Well...at least it dealt with his boredom. He took a hand off the steering wheel to pull his cell from his pocket and pulled up the information he'd received from Shiki. The blond had been reluctant to provide the information, but Alexis understood. If anything, family was one thing he understood the importance of. it was only basic information, stuff Alexis probably could have found out easily. And already had in the file he'd entrusted to Matteo.

'Arianna Tsubaki...just why have you caught the attention of the mafia?'

Buying the strawberries and heavy cream plus a bit of other groceries was quickly dealt with and soon Rei was pulling Yusuke out from the store by the hand and leading him down the street. The walk to his apartment from here wasn't too long. He should probably take the elevator this time though, he supposed, didn't want to make the younger male walk up eleven flights of stairs just because he himself preferred it.

He hummed bits and pieces of random songs as he walked, shifting the groceries so he could fix the sunglasses he wore every so often. As they neared his apartment he smiled and nodded to some of the apartment's other occupants when he saw them. They smiled back in response, some even waving as he passed. Rei was a nice neighbor, often baking and bringing them to the others or gifting them with prints of some of his work. They never really questioned his guests, though they gave Yusuke a curious look since they'd only ever seen Ari and her driver or Shiki visiting the green haired man.

Rei finally stopped in front of the elevators and stared at the buttons for a moment before letting go of Yusuke's hand to press the up button to call the elevator down.

Ari looked away from the fish when Hatori crouched down next to her and she watched as he fed them with a smile on his face. He looked so...at peace at that moment. She took a mental picture to store in her memory. It would make for a nice painting...

She didn't realize she'd been staring with a smile on her face, but when she did, Ari hastily turned her attention back to the fish, mentally chiding herself. She was being silly. He probably had some nice sweet girl he liked in his school. It was a private school if she remembered correctly. So a nice girl who probably would match up to him better. One who was probably studying to be a doctor or psychologist or something brilliant like that. Not like her....spending her time chasing after dreams.

Not that Ari regretted her decision. She would never regret it...though really...sometimes she wished she hadn't been born into a rich family...maybe than her parents wouldn't be getting so much disapproval from others for letting her follow her dreams. Ari reached out a hand and dangled it above the water, her fingertips skimming the water's surface, and she watched the ripples that formed.

Shiki put his phone away with a sigh, raising a hand to remove his sunglasses while the other hand ran over his face. Alexis hadn't told him much, but Shiki was now worried. Why had the Italian been asking about Arianna? Sure Shiki and her didn't always get along, but Shiki knew she was a kind girl. She was the type who tried to please everyone just so nobody would be upset. that display the other day had been his own fault, he'd single-handedly caused Rei to be admitted into the hospital for a few months. Hell he'd been ready to beat himself up about it when he'd heard.

So just how had that child caught the dangerous Italian's eye? Shiki's hand shook slightly as he lowered it, sliding his sunglasses back on. Somehow he knew that these next few days were going to be anything but relaxing. He could only hope that nothing horrible came from them. He took a deep breath before turning a corner and picking up his pace. He needed to get home and make sure he didn't have any jobs to do that would require him to leave his hometown for a while. He wouldn't be able to concentrate on any work outside until this had blown over.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 05-10-2013, 07:12 AM

Yusuke tilted his head, watching the other as they walked along. He seemed to be more relaxed and comfortable, almost enjoying himself. He smiled and kept up with him, though he remained silent. When they stopped in front of the elevator, he tilted his head. The other did not seem to be one who prefered it, and honestly niether was Yusuke. Walking allowed him to get his thoughts together, both he and Hatori prefered it. Seeing the hesitation in his eyes, Yusuke took his hand, hoping he would not mind. He tugs him gently towards the stairs, a smile on his lips.

Hatori streatched lightly, leaning back on the warm grass behind him. Looking up at the sky he takes a breath, "can I tell you a secret?" he asks. He felt like he could talk to her, appart from Byren and Yusuke, honestly he did not have many he could talk to. His father was beyond talking to in the manner he would have prefered. To feel like he could tell him anything was a casualty that he did not have..not anymore. He closed his eyes, folding his hands behind his head. The warm sun and the light breeze through the area felt so good today. The smells that tickled at his senses were so fresh and clean, the sounds so calm and relaxing. Yusuke and him would have given anything to remain here in their lives, then to return to the hells that were their pasts. His look saddened a bit. It was hard to believe such things had happened. It made him wonder what had happened to Rei and Ari...what demons were they facing to?

Nisshoku glanced back as the other finished his call and took off. He shook his head a bit, then made his way to the station. The receptionist pointed him in the direction of the chief's office, and soon enough he was standing in front of the door. Murders, Kiddnappings, dangerous people, this city was a place straight out of one of the novels he had read as a child. He glanced out the window for a moment. Was he prepared for this? He shook his head, why was he doubting himself? He never had before, and he would not now. He entered the chief's office, the man addressing him in a formal yet slightly sarcastic way during their meeting.

Many people were like that, they found it hard to believe that someone so young and innocent looking could be the highest recommended detective and PI of the current times. He had managed to surpass many twice and three times his age in months. Still, they were all skeptical, until they saw him at work. He was told the files he was to look into would be delivered to his apartment, as well as that the police would be at his hand if needed. He stood, "thank you, but I prefer to work alone unless absolutely nesecarry. It makes me less of a target and suspicious...If I have police running around with me everywhere, then no one will talk to me, and they will merely get in my way."

He did not wait for an answer, turning and exiting the room. He would have to get started as soon as he could, exiting the station and headding down the street once more. A black car pulled up to him, the window rolling down to reveal his assistant. "Sir...the files have arrived but...How about lunch?" she smiles. He opens the door, getting in and the car continues on.

Aoi Kazuya

Old 05-10-2013, 07:45 AM

((I've been meaning to ask, but what time zone are you in?))

Rei let Yusuke pull him towards the stairs, quirking an eyebrow. Maybe the two of them had more in common than he had originally realized. He grinned and took the lead again, keeping a firm grasp of Yusuke's hand. It felt nice. Holding hands like this. there hadn't been much to say so Rei remained silent until they reached the landing for the eleventh floor. He held the door out of the staircase open for Yusuke before leaving himself.

Rei set the bag of groceries on the floor and let go of Yusuke's hand before digging through his pockets for his apartment key. He had just gotten the door open when he heard simultaneous squeals and felt two weights slam into and attach themselves to his legs. He gave Yusuke a small smile before looking down to grin at the little girls hugging his legs.

"Hey there. Are you two going out now?"

"Yea! mama is taking Mina to the park!" one of the little girls piped up. the other, not wanting to be left out, added "Lina too!". Rei laughed and picked Lina up before looking up to see the girl's mother leaving her apartment.

"Good morning."

"Oh Rei! We always seem to catch you right at the oddest times."

Rei laughed good-naturedly. "That's alright. I hope you three have a good day. If you don't get back too late, my friend and I will be making strawberry shortcakes today. I'll save a couple for you and the little ones." he kissed Lina on the cheek before putting her back down. Mina lifted her arms, wanting to be picked up as well. Rei obliged and kissed her on the forehead before setting her down again. The two ran off and attached themselves to their mother with giggles.

A few more pleasantries were exchanged before the woman and her children were off. Yusuke scratched the back of his neck. "I'm sorry about that." he apologized to Yusuke. "uhm...we can go in now..." Rei shifted his weight on his feet nervously. He really didn't let others into his apartment often. he was starting to feel a bit odd about it now. Rei pushed open the front door and bent to pick up the groceries, stepping aside to let Yusuke in first.

The pink haired girl turned her hair and observed Hatori for a moment after his question. "Sure, if you want to." Ari replied before fully turning and lying down next to Hatori on her stomach. her fingers immediately started to pick at the grass as she felt the sun warming her back. "i'll listen to anything you want to say." she said, smiling softly before folding her arms and dropping her head on top of them, turning it so that she was still facing Hatori.

Getting past airport security was easy enough. It wasn't like he was carrying any incriminating items on his body. Alexis was now seated in the Vincitori famiglia's private jet waiting for Matteo to arrive. His laptop was open before him, documents and files open and waiting to be read. In his hand was a wine glass that was still partly filled that he was swirling slowly. Alexis scrolled through a few more pages before leaning back in his seat, bringing the glass to his lips to take another sip. he'd have to go visit Shiki first after the jet had landed, and then find a way to meet this...Arianna girl.

A few minutes later Matteo entered the jet and apologized for being late. Alexis waved off the apology. It wasn't like he'd expected the man to arrive at the same time he had what with the jobs he'd been tasked with. Instead Alexis held out a hand into which was placed the file from earlier and a few other papers and a usb drive. Alexis nodded and Matteo retreated to the cockpit with another one of the men. Alexis put his laptop to sleep and turned his attention to the papers in his hands, finishing off his glass of wine.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 05-10-2013, 08:31 AM

(I am in AZ so it is 1:50 here)

Yusuke smiled at his actions. It was cute to see him so close with children. When he seemed to become more nervous about letting him inside, he hesitated. Slowly he stepped inside, keeping towards the door, a bit nervous himself now. Did the other not like him being here? He wondered really what kind of place he lived in, though he could not bring himself to really look around much. He did not want to make him even more uncomfortable about it then he already was. He kept quiet as he waited for the other to come in, brusing his hands through his hairs a bit. His eyes closed, his heart was racing and he could feel the nerves bubbling about in the base of his stomach. He felt more nervous now then before. "Um....so...." he was not sure what to say, but he felt like he should say something, anything. His mind going blank made him blush a bit. Gah, he felt foolish.

"My father wants me to take over the buisiness, to become more like him but..." he takes a breath, "I do not want to...I have always had a passion for writing...wanted something more then to be a puppet for someone to pull the strings..." He sighs a bit. He opened his eyes just a bit, turning his head to look at her. "I do not know if it makes any sense, but I can not help but think of being more when seeing you and Rei....Yusuke is always ready to follow his heart and his dreams, not afraid to get out there and make things happen but...I..." he sighs.

Nisshoku's mind was on the case as he listened to what was going on around him. His assistant was talking about how nice the city was, and how this would be a nice change in pace for him. He was not touching his food really, picking up his cup of tea. He took a sip of it, before looking over at the woman. She seemed to notice his demenior, but said little about it. She knew it would not do very good, his mind would be still full of thoughts about the cases. He slipped out his phone, checking the time. "You need to eat" she said. His eyes flicker back up to her once more, she nodded a bit, and picked up his fork. She gave a slight smile, as he took a small bite.

Aoi Kazuya

Old 05-11-2013, 04:45 PM

Rei sidled in after Yusuke and closed the front door, coughing a bit awkwardly. "Uhm so...shoes off and er...don't mind...how bright...everything is...?" Maybe he should start having guests over more often. Just so it wouldn't be this awkward whenever someone came over. He somehow managed to get his boots off without using his hands and nudged them over to the side. "Uhm...take your time. I'm just gonna go drop this stuff off in the kitchen first." He quickly excused himself and walked past the unused dining table and the living room, turning the corner to enter the kitchen.

The apartment was composed mainly of two colors. Or shades rather. It was all white with some black. And some chrome accents. Except for his room, the whole apartment was kind of...empty feeling. Sure Rei had hung up a photo or two around the place, but the majority of it was kept in his personal room. He was always in and out so he'd never really thought of decorating the rest of the place after he'd filled it with furniture and appliances.

He quickly put everything away into the fridge and stored the plastic bag in the closet before taking a deep breath to calm himself down. It wasn't such a big deal. He was just having someone over at his place. They were just baking. See? No big deal. He ran a hand over his face before exiting the kitchen and standing in the middle of the living room.

"So...this is my home." He raised a hand and made a sweeping motion. "I apologize that it's...a bit...empty."

Arianna was silent for a while. Just thinking. Then she sighed. She shuffled over, closer to Hatori and turned so she was lying on her side, curling up a bit, one of her hands playing with the grass.

"I suppose when anyone sees Rei they'd like to be able to do what he does. To travel the world, to be free to do what they want. But...Rei didn't grow up in the world we did. Rei didn't grow up with money, he struggled for everything. He...struggled a lot." She paused. "I also did not grow up with the same ideals as the rest of our world did. My grandmama was my mentor. She had married into money so she understood the things Rei went through. She supported him like a son, and she raised me as a daughter." Ari dropped her head onto her arm, her hands just lying on the ground now.

"I'm chasing my dreams now, but one day I know I'll have to take over for my parents. I don't have as much free time as I might lead you to believe. I have private tutors teaching me every night how to run the family business." She propped herself back up. "It's alright to fight for what you want. But you still have to remember your sense of duty. My parents didn't want to force me into the family business. I asked them. I understood that even if I chased my dreams, I couldn't leave behind that family that raised me to be who I am today. Even Rei...he hasn't spoken to his parents in so many years, but he still sends them money every month religiously. Because as much as he hated what they represented, he couldn't just throw away what they had done for him."

"My situation and Rei's situation isn't the same as yours. I don't mean to sound condescending or anything..." Ari trailed off, picking her words slowly. "I'd imagine you didn't want to disappoint you father. Why not try coming to a compromise? Talk with him. Tell him what you want to do, but let him know that he shouldn't give up on you because you want something different from him."

Ari's phone rang at that moment. Just a short note. She blinked and slowly sat up, giving Hatori a soft smile before pulling her phone out to read the text she'd received.

'They know.'

She blinked, startled by those two words. She snapped the cover on back over her phone and put the device away. It seemed that even more trouble was headed this way...

She dropped back onto her back, staring at the sky now. "If anything, I'll support you. If you want me to be there when you talk with him, then I will. Just...I guess remember that you won't be alone. Your friends will stand by you, neh?" She pushed the meaning behind the short text to the back of her mind. She'd have to worry about that later. There was nothing she could do at the moment anyway.

Alexis had come across some rather interesting bit of information as he'd gone through the rest of the file on his new target. It seemed she had a rather big secret that she'd been hiding from the rest of the world.

"Hmmm...this just became even more fun." He murmured, picking up one of the photos of Arianna that depicted her smiling with a streak of paint on her cheek as she was turning to one of her classmates.

"Let the games begin my angelo macchiato di sangue."

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 05-11-2013, 05:43 PM

(The link don't work lol)

Yusuke nodded a bit, and watched the other go into the kitchen. He sighed slightly, and removed his shoes. Maybe this really was a bad idea. He felt like he was making the other feel uncomfortable, he had to do something to make it less awkward. He watched as he came out and stood there, more like a presenter then that this was his actual home. Yusuke took a breath, walking over and taking his hand. He gave him a smile "it's nice...relax...it's just me" he leans up and kisses his cheek. "I don't bite, nor do you have to worry so much...I care about you.." He turned a bit, hiding the slight blush "alright, lets get this show on the rhoad" he laughs a bit. Now he felt more like an idiot, but he hoped it at least help the otherr loosen up a bit. He did not want him to be so worried about what Yusuke thought about things like an appartment. Did he seem that shallow? He would have to ask Hatori later.

Hatori sighed and sat up. "Money isn't everything....the life of having things for you sounds glamorous...not having to worry about where things are coming from or if your going to have what you need." He sighed, "with everything around you...it is still possible to be completely alone...isolated." He placed a hand over his eyes a bit. Memories flooding through his mind, being alone in the house with only the servants who were only busy. Everyone wanting to be around him because of what he had, who he was. People let him win and pretended to be his friend just because of money, access, power.

His mother had been broken by the things that went on behind the scenes and he knew it. How she would smile like nothing had happened, and her eyes were empty and sad. He felt something drop onto his other hand, looking down, he had realized it was a tear. He shook his head, forcing things back into place within him. He had always learned to keep the anger, the pain, everything he felt within him. He was not the type to break down, not when growing up he had been forced to learn that image was important.

He was a puppet in many ways yes, his father was pulling the strings. He knew in all actuality, he had little choice of taking over or not, it had been just a question. His future was already set. He looked at his reflection in the water a bit, he could already see himself leaving in his eyes. He knew Yusuke and Byren could to, even though he hid it as best he could, with being nice and kind and putting everyone else first....so much like his mother...so alone in the end. He sighed, looking away from the water.

Nisshoku had returned to the appartment, the files on the table in front of him. One by one, he was going through them, reading every single word within. It was good that he had such a photographic memory, which is why he thought of his mind in a way as his own filing system. His assistant came out, sitting a cup of tea by him, before going to finish unpacking. He paused on one of the files, looking it over. It was of a girl who had been murdered. He looked at the name "interesting..." He closed the file, sitting it aside for the time being. This was part of the job he did not enjoy as much as the rest, though it had to be done, learning about their lives, what had happened to them. He took a sip of his tea, slipping out his phone. There was a single text on it, he wondered who it was from. Opening it, he paused.

Kōun

One word from his father. Good luck. He sighed, shaking his head, flipping the phone closed. He never was for small talk, niether had anything in common other then their work. He rarely ever talked to his father outside of the job now a days. His mother even less. It was like he no longer even had parents in many aspects, but he was never one to feel sorry for himself. There were always those worse off, he could just sift through the cases he had been involved in, to know that was true. He was thankful for his life, even if it wasn't ideal or perfect. His life was hidden however to the world for a purpose. Many of his files either did not exist if one went looking, or were very well hidden. These were for his own pertection, for a detective and PI was not without their own enemies as well.

He shakes his head a bit, he was getting distracted. He forced himself to look back at the files, though his mind would not wrap around the words quite the same. His trance had been broken. He sighed, standing. He wondered what this job would lead to, he was here about murders, but he had a feeling more was going on in this city below the surface. Walking to the window, he once more took in the view. "Master Nisshoku" the assistant came out, handing him something. He looked at it, it was a picture of him and his parents when he was three, the last one they had ever taken together. Turning, he sat it on the mantle of the fireplace. He would solve this case just like all the others, then move on to the next.

Aoi Kazuya

Old 05-11-2013, 06:33 PM

"No...I suppose that's true..." Ari murmured, turning her head to watch Hatori with a sad look. He was younger than her, yes, but there were things he was going through that she probably couldn't understand, no matter how much she wished she could. She sat up again, crawling onto her knees and moved closer to Hatori, hesitating a bit, before putting her arms around him, leaning forward so she could wrap her arms around him completely, resting her chin on his shoulder.

"i didn't mean to sound insensitive....it's alright to cry in front of me you know? I won't tell.." She trailed off. She wasn't good with her words. She never knew what to say, or what to do. She wasn't good with people, as friendly as she was.

"I just..." She struggled to find words before just falling silent and holding him.

Rei scratched the back of his neck again turning red and laughing a bit at his own awkwardness. "Sorry, I just don't normally have guests, so I don't know what people normally do in these situations." he cleared his throat. "right uh...i would give you a tour, but this is about it. That's the unused dining room, this is the living room...down that hall is my bedroom, a guest room and the bathroom. And uh right there is the breakfast bar where I normally eat, a closet, the uh...wine cabinet, and the kitchen." He nodded at the end of his sentence. Then stood there for a moment.

Coughing again Rei nodded. "Oh right. Baking. Let's go do that." He motioned for Yusuke to go before him into the kitchen area.

Shiki let his head fall back against the back of the couch as he finally lifted his attention from the laptop in front of him. His schedule had been cleaned up and he'd just finished a video conference with his agent. He could probably expect Alexis to show up at his place in an hour or two. With a groan Shiki got up from his seat and ran a hand through his hair, he'd put water to boil for coffee and go and take a quick shower before then. He'd have to be fully alert in the presence of that Italian. This week just kept getting better and better...

"We will be landing soon sir."

Alexis closed the folder of notes he was reading and nodded to his right hand man before shutting down his laptop as well. "Very well. I take it all preparations have been made?"

"Yes sir."

Alexis nodded. When Matteo remained standing before him, Alexis looked up. "Is something the matter?"

"I would not question you normally Alexis...but this job..."

"I will not let any harm come to the men or to you Matteo." Alexis caught the older man's expression and sighed. "And I'll try to be careful as well."

"If you are sure." Matteo returned to the cockpit and Alexis closed his eyes, leaning back into his seat.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 05-11-2013, 07:02 PM

Hatori shook his head a bit, putting a smile back into place. "I am alright, sorry about that" he said. He looked down at the fish again, he had let himself slip, and now he was upsetting her. He reached up lightly, placing his hand over hers without giving it much thought really. why had he told her all this? The only one he had ever talked to this way was Yusuke..and sometimes Byren when he was around. He probrably sounded like some pathetic rich kid. He fixed his glasses a bit. He wondered if he had ruined their nice day, even though he knew she would probrably never say that he did. He turned his head, lightly giving her a kiss on the forhead "you're not alone either..." he says, looking her in the eyes now.

Yusuke laughed a bit warmly, "cute" he says, before stepping within the kitchen. He wondered how the other would feel if this was reversed, maybe he would take Rei home one day. That made him think of someone taking home a puppy, and he lightly had to cover his mouth to stop from laughing, thinking of Rei as a giant puppy was just to cute and funny. He was relaxing a bit now, and he hoped the other would to. He takes a breath, this was going to be nice, just the two of them...alone....in his home... He blinked a bit, man this had just gotten more personal again. He shook his head, they were taking slow steps, there was no chance of that happening. Plus, he doubted Rei was that kind of guy, from what he had seen and was seeing right now things would remain friendly. He glanced a bit at the other, he was happy just being with him.

Nisshoku sat down on the couch, he had some paperwork to fill out, to finalize his attendance at the school he would be attending. He wondered for a moment if he would run into those connected with some of the cases he was looking into. The chanses were there, though how good would depend on his work. He glanced up a bit at his assistant who was putting away dishes in the cabinet. She was nice and had been there for him for a few years now. The two had been through a few close calls in this game. He stood, moving to the bedroom, where he pulled out an oak box. A pair of pistols were inside. They were custom made and had been his father's and grandfathers, so on. They had been passed to him and he had to admit he had come close to having to use them on more then one occasion. He looked at his hands a bit, what would people think if they knew someone his age was trained and had to fire a gun?

Byren woke slowly, he had fallen asleep on the couch. He sighed, that was the first solid rest he had gotten in awhile. Standing, he went into the bathroom and took a long hot shower, before getting dressed. He sat down on thee couch again for a moment, wondering what the other two were up to. He sighed at the realization that once again, he was alone. Shaking his head, he got up and made himself some tea. It helped to relax him a bit more, before he thought of going out again and doing some shopping. He would make dinner tonight, that sounded acceptable, for him and the two boys. He nodded a bit, sitting his mug in the sink.

Aoi Kazuya

Old 05-11-2013, 11:03 PM

Rei laughed a bit before following after. He hummed a bit as he opened up some of the cabinets and started pulling things out, piling ingredients on the counter-top. "Could you get the mixing bowls? They should be in that cabinet over there...the pastry blender should be with them too." Rei paused. "The pastry blender is that oddly shaped metal thing that doesn't look like it would be used for baking. Uhm...can't really describe it, haha. Looks kinda like a weapon I guess? Haha." Finished with pulling things from the cabinet. Rei moved to line them up on the breakfast bar before going to the fridge to retrieve the strawberries. They would need to be stemmed, quartered, mixed with sugar and put back in the fridge for at least another thirty minutes to get the juices out.

"Hatori..." Ari stared back for a moment before leaning forward and pressing her lips to his. She didn't process what she'd just done until she pulled back and then her face started to pinken. "Thank you..." she murmured before pulling away and standing up hastily, her face red. She picked up her bag and her bag of supplies before turning around again. "Uhm, sorry, I don't know...I...uhh..." She ducked her head and turned in a random direction and ran off.

Shiki let his muscles relax as he felt the hot water pouring on his back. He wondered how Rei was doing. He almost envied the younger male. He didn't know about this darker world...he didn't have to be a part of it. But...if Shiki himself and Arianna were a part of it...just how long could the two of them keep Rei out of harm's way? Their connections to one another were well known to the people in this city, if anyone were to ask around it was simple enough information to get. Shiki groaned and pressed his forehead against the tiled walls, everything just kept getting more and more complicated.

Alexis slipped into the back of the car that Matteo had rented as the older man slid into the driver's seat. The 22-year-old supplied the man with an address and they were off. Alexis slipped the folder and his laptop into the messenger bag beside him and raised a hand to loosen the tie around his neck, his other arm propped against the armrest, his chin resting lightly in his open palm as his eyes trailed along the skyline. Time to start business he supposed.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 05-12-2013, 12:38 AM

Yusuke chuckled a bit, not mentioning that he did know how to cook and what the tools were. It was cute to see the other try to explain and teach him. He got the items out as directed, his mind wandering a bit to how he used to cook for his sister back when his parents would be out. He paused for a moment, remembering how she would smile when he was learning and tell him it was great even though it clearly tasted horrible and was burnt. A sad smile forms on his face without him really paying attention, as he sat the bowls on the counter. He had gotten better over time, and ended up loving it...now...He sighed a bit, shaking his head slightly.

Hatori froze when he felt the kiss. His eyes widened slightly, he had not been expecting it at all. When she pulled away and stood, he tried to force his mind into gear and to focus. She ran off as he stood, "Ari wait..." he sighed a bit, to late. Running his hand through his hair he sighed, leaning back against a tree. What had just happened? Had it been a fluke of timing or...He felt his heart lightly racing, and was sure that he was blushing a bit. His hand lightly clenched over his heat he wasn't mad...honestly, a part of him had been wanting to do that, but didn't have the courage. She had kissed him now but run off...ah she must be feeling so confused and scared. He shook his head, he had to go after her. He followed in the direction she had gone.

Nisshoku sighed, the appartment even though it was large, was begining to feel crampped. He took off again, a slight habit of his. He did his best thinking when he was active and on the move, walking made it easier, and he was able to relax more. He thought about where he would begin first, he had seen a few case files about the city now, and a lot of them were centered around the parks, or places that were near and yet on the outskirts of the city. He shook his head a bit, this was foolish.

Why was he here, how could they be sure any of these cases were linked...then again many of the commiters had gotten away. Many of the cases did have things in common as well. He was here to do a job-....He paused, staring at the building in front of him. He had not been really paying attention, though now he was staring directly into the window of a cafe. He had seen its names in a few of the reports, especially the younger generation victims. Many people here often frequented this place. He crossed his arms a bit, the people who worked here and owned it were....He sighed, seemed he had found his place to start.

Aoi Kazuya

Old 05-12-2013, 01:30 AM

Rei turned off the water flowing from the faucet and turned to catch the sad look on Yusuke's face. He set the strawberries down and moved over to the boy. he wrapped his arms around him from behind without really thinking and leaned a bit of his weight on him. "What's wrong Yusuke?"

Ah...stupid, stupid, stupid. Ari could feel the tears forming in her eyes as she picked her way through the trees. She hugged her bags tighter to herself. Why had she gone and done that? He probably thought she must have been weird or something...maybe he wouldn't want to see her anymore. Ari grit her teeth to keep from sobbing as the tears finally started to trickle down. She should have known better.

Finally she broke free from the trees and glanced around briefly before going down the street. She recognized the area. It seemed no matter where she was when she was upset she always ended up near the cafe. She headed in that direction, her shoulders shaking a bit as she tried to keep from breaking down in the middle of the strret. Really, she shouldn't be getting so emotional over something like that. She furiously swiped an arm over her eyes and slowly came to a stop in front of the cafe when she realized someone was standing in front of it. She hiccuped a bit but swallowed and swiped her arm over her face, trying to mop up her tears.

"I-I'm sorry sir, but we're not open today..." she stuttered out.

Alexi got out of the car, messenger bag swinging from one shoulder. He slipped off the blazer he had been wearing and tossed it into the backseat and straightened back up, rolling his sleeves up to his elbows. Matteo appeared at his shoulder in a minute, closing the car door behind him. Alexis nodded his head in thanks before turning and making his way up the few steps that lead to the front door. He raised a hand and rapped upon the door thrice before letting his hand fall back to his side.

Inside, Shiki had just sat down with a cup of coffee when he heard the knocking. He raised a hand to his forehead and massaged the area for a moment before getting up. "Let's get this over with..." He walked over to the door and pulled it open before smiling at his guests.

"Ciao It's been a while. Alexis. Matteo."

"I see you're in good health Shiki."

"Well i have to watch myself since my profession depends on it." Shiki stepped aside. "Please, come in. Do you want anything to drink? I just made coffee."

"Tea, if you have it. Coffee doesn't sit well with me. Matteo?"

"Coffee, if it isn't too much trouble."

Shiki shook his head and shut the door behind his guests. "No problem at all." He left them to take off their shoes and enter the living room on their own as he went to prepare their drinks. A few minutes later the three of them were seated with drinks in front of them.

Alexis set his messenger bag at his feet and leaned forward, resting his elbows on his legs and locking his fingers together. "Now Shiki as I told you a bit over the phone...I have a job that needs to be done."

Shiki would need to go and buy a new supply of headache medicine.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 05-12-2013, 01:52 AM

He had not been paying attention, nor was he expecting to feel the other come so close to him. He blushed, his breath catching as his heart skipped a beat. He closed his eyes, looking away to hide it. "I um....I'm alright....I was just remembering something.." he felt the other's warmth and weight. He couldn't tell him it, but it felt nice, and relaxing. He didn't want the moment to end.

Nisshoku had been thinking, when a voice spoke. He turned to see a female standing there. Given from her appearance and such, she had obviously been crying and was upset about something. "Ah, forgive me, I'm new to the area and was merely walking around taking in the sights" he gave a smile that gave away nothing. Looking her over however, he could not help but ask "are you alright?" He recognized her after a moment, yes, she was one of the owners here and had been in some of the files. He vaugely remembered one on her altogether about an incident a few years back. He had not gotten a chance to read it yet. He figured it was best to keep his approach more friendly at the moment then buisiness, since she seemed upset and was clearly not in the mood for much talking.

Hatori was breathing hard as he ran, his lungs burning a bit. Where had she gone? He sighed, cursing himself under his breath. He only knew of a few places she would go, he had no way of getting out to her home at the moment, doubting she did either, that left...He made his way down the street, finally pausing. His lungs were hurting to bad, and he leaned against a lamp post to catch his breath. Looking up and over at the cafe he saw her, talking to some guy. "A..." he coughed, his head feeling a bit light. Hatori had had a few problems with his breathing and lungs in the past, mainly when he had been a child. He used to get bronchitis as well as coughs a lot and colds would stick with him longer then others. His mother had been worried he would develop asthma, but so far had been avoiding it. He loosens his tie a bit, needing to catch his breath badly.