Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 03-20-2014, 03:26 AM

Haunted Lives

College students begin their year trying to find classes, fitting into a sorority, metting hotties, and...ghosts? Yes Ghosts. They haunt the school, roam around complaining they are lonely, and will take any despereate or depressed people with them. Once depressed for a long time without being able to snap out of it, that person becomes a magnet for bad spirits, and soon your life will no longer yours to control. They kill without trying and all they want is to see the light to move on or just simply not be alone anymore. Some spirits will bond with others to create a stronger spirit and keep going. Now don't worry, there are those who will help in taking them down, however, things will not be easy and lives might be lost. Again.

Quote:
Name: Max Kane Kristoff (last name)
Height: 5"8
Weight: 155 lbs
Likes: Scoprions, the ocean, nature, mysteries, and the Sun.
Dislikes: Annoying people, most girls, drama, loud noises, and overly used technology.
Extra: bright blue eyes
Picture: X
Quote:
Name: Casey Shiane Evera
Height: 5"6
Weight: 104 lbs
Likes: Nature, storms, peace, animals, the Moon, and music.
Dislikes: Spiders, creepy things, hard shell bugs, and overly annoying people.
Extra: Loves rainbows and is hard to believe in things.
Picture: X

Last edited by Immy; 03-20-2014 at 12:40 PM..

Mobius
One Size Fits All

Old 03-20-2014, 03:40 AM

And here are my boys. (Girl may be added later)

Quote:
Name: Mobius Timothy Blanchard
Height: 5’10”
Weight: 156 lbs
Likes: Antique furniture, small dogs, science fiction, quiet rooms, biological research, rain
Dislikes: Bright light, large dogs, small children, loud people, hoodies, red meat
Extra: Requires glasses // Bilingual – French&English
Picture: Mobius
Quote:
Name: James (“Jamie”) Kendel Rogers
Height: 5’ 8”
Weight: 150 lbs
Likes: Parkour, soccer, convertible cars, electronic music, English, (relaxed) gatherings of people
Dislikes: Bugs of any kind, snakes of any kind, weapons, dentists, ouja boards
Extra: Left Handed // Plays with a hacky-sack he always has on hand when he’s bored
Picture: Jamie

Immy

Penpal

Old 03-20-2014, 02:43 PM

Max had been on campus for a few weeks now just like most of the other students had, he chosen to go to SilverCrest college, which was one of the oldest colleges out there in the entire area. He had decided to become a Photography major so he could travel around the world seeing things most people wouldn't see or would be too afraid to see. Mysteries was something he was attracted to and he had his other reasons for being here.

Casey sat beneath a weeping willow tree in full bloom looking like she had a book on her lap, but she was really listening to the sound of nature around her. It sounded so peaceful to her well minus the annoying voices she heard trying to block those out with the sun shining it's golden glow upon her. Casey was majoring in Art under different types of art aspects.

(my first posts are never good)

Mobius
One Size Fits All

Old 03-25-2014, 02:28 AM

Mobius was walking along the common area, enjoying the warm breeze, slight overcast, and the babbling nonsense of his tutor-ee. He was a taller young man, with a pair of tiny glasses perched on his nose, and a put-upon expression. Many would call it a 'resting bitch face'. He shoved a hand through sandy curls, glancing sideways at the energetic little puff of life beside him.

Jamie, was constantly in motion. Bright blue eyes and mousy hair, grinning while he went on and on about his essay about the effects of genetic expression variances based around environment. While he wore a heavy blue hoodie over baggy jeans and old sneakers, his tutor wore expensive jeans, a knit sweater over a white t-shirt, and leather shoes. It was intensely obviously where the authority laid between them, but the one doing the talking was hardly the teacher.

Mobius paused, barely paying attention to the argument of gene penetration frequencies, and more watching the increasingly erratic hand motions. It was amazing someone could move so wildly, so quickly, and still manage to speak understandable english. They had just so happened to stop near Casey's willow tree.

"And even if it's not a sexual alelle, but her aunt is heterozygous for it and shows no signs of the disease--"

"Whoa whoa whoa wait, we are speaking alelles here or are we speaking genomic sequences."

"Alelles. I think. I think they're sexual alelles, because Victoria experiences affects of the disease, and her cousin does, but none of the men do--"

"What does this have to do with the grandparents?"

"That's why I'm confused! How are we supposed to extrapolate the genetic make up of the grandparents based only on two children without knowing whether the gene is--"

Science talk. So sexy.
Not really, but you know.

Immy

Penpal

Old 04-02-2014, 07:51 PM

Max was listening to the rumors going around the school as he sat on a bench outside. First it was girls talking about what they were going to do before class and mostly what they wanted to do after class, which was likely they weren't going to be able to do anything. Some of the other students seemed to be in a daze, it wasn't raining so he wondered why they were acting as so, there were too many of them to say it was just a coincidence. "Oh my god, did you hear about those girls last night?" they started talking about how the girls stayed after school forgetting something of theirs and when they went to get it, they never came back.

Hearing a cracking sound above him, he glanced above a weeping willow tree with a young girl underneath it, and realized the window would soon shatter with the way it was going. Running over to her as she had glanced up seeing students scatter, the window broke without being touch shattering broken, sharp pieces of glass everywhere around tree itself. Max pinned her to the tree keeping glass from harming her as she put her hands behind his head as a reaction to keep anything from hitting him.

When the glass stopped falling he looked back up at the window seeing it perfectly fit back together as if it didn't happen, though he knew it did he had a few glass cuts on his arms from the angle the glass shot out at them, and wondered what happened. "You okay?" he asked turning back to the girl giving her some space as she moved her hands nodding "Yea, I'm fine, what was that about?" she asked seeing the window clearly fixed now, she was glad no one saw anything.

Mobius
One Size Fits All

Old 04-02-2014, 08:44 PM

Mobius was about to ask another question about autonomic alelles when the glass shattered. The cracking noise caught James' attention first, as he had been facing the building. He was a fraction of a moment too late to warn Mobius, though, and jumped clear of the glass shards with a yelp. Mobius didn't notice until the shattering, throwing his arms up to protect his face. He felt more than one piece cut across his exposed hands, one caught his ear. But after a moment, when no one made any noise, he lowered his hands.

James slowly climbed to his feet, blue eyes darting around the area as the glass lifted away to fit back together.

"Are you alright?" Mobius turned towards him, eyes wary behind his glasses.

"Yeah...I'm fine." James was the one to notice the two tucked under the tree, and turned a little pink, seeing them so intensely close. But of all the people around, they seemed to be the only ones looking up at the window. "Hey," He called, hoping to get Casey and Max's attention. "Are you all okay?"

Immy

Penpal

Old 04-02-2014, 09:17 PM

Max stood up hearing another call out towards their direction as he turned seeing the other two, so they weren't the only ones who saw the glass shatter, and felt it. The other students had ran inside after the window shattered in fear they might get hurt. Helping her up as she took his hand gestured out to her, he nodded "Yea, I think we're both fine" Max responded letting go of her hand as he headed over to them "Anyone see what happened?" he didn't think anyone did with how everyone left so quickly, but he couldn't be sure.

Casey was a bit freaked out by what happened, she glanced back up at the window seeing something on the window, and realized she knew what was going on now. She couldn't say anything to them either, she would have to play off a reason to go inside, and get to the upstairs window. Though she hadn't a clue on which room that was and without a little help, she couldn't get up there. 'Ghosts again, great' she mentally rolled her eyes walking with Max while still looking at it until she glanced over at the others. "Fine, how about you two?" she asked.

Mobius
One Size Fits All

Old 04-03-2014, 01:33 AM

"Yeah, I'm fine," James brushed off the sleeves of his hoodie, shook the grass out of his hair. "Yeah. I'm glad you're okay. I saw something pass in front of the window before it broke, but I was busy talking to my friend, I don't know what it was." As if that reminded, he looked around frantically. Mobius was walking closer to them, wiping his bloodied hands off on a hankerchef he had in a pocket. James relaxed a little.

"I've hd better days," Mobius admitted, motioning with his cut-up hands. The blood was drying on his ear, blond curls muddy-brown and stuck to the drying blood. "I'm glad everyone else is alright. Especially you," he motioned at Max. "You took the brunt of the force."

"Is glass around here normally self-replacing?"

"I wish. I'd had my car broken into, it'd have been nice not to pay for that." Mobius tucked his handkerchief into a pocket and adjusted his glasses.

Immy

Penpal

Old 04-03-2014, 03:17 PM

Max shrugged "It's not too uncommon for things like this to happen around me, I'll be sore for awhile, but it's better than being dead or letting a pretty face get scared up" he smiled at Casey, not hitting on her, just saying an honest thing out loud, he would always protect women first on most or all accounts that would come across his path. "Usually windows don't break by their selves and they certainly don't fix themselves" he wondered what was going on in the school to do that. Was someone playing a sick, mean joke on them?

"Uhm, does anyone know which classroom that window belongs to?" Casey asked having to ask someone at some point feeling the wind picking up. She didn't risk glancing back at the window, afraid it would break again, or others would think she was up to something. Even though she was planning to go up there she didn't say it out loud, someone would probably try to stop her or talk her out of it. Casey looked at her Capri's dusting them off, she didn't realize they got dirty after the incident, though it did make sense to her.

Mobius
One Size Fits All

Old 04-03-2014, 04:44 PM

"I was afraid of that," James wrinkled up his nose, blue eyes unhappy. "I hate horror movie tropes in life. Like when you're home alone and hear someone on the stairs, or you KNOW your phone was just ringing even if it's off. Or magic windows."

Mobius just rolled his eyes, glanced at Casey then up at the window. He liked Jamie, but the kid had his nose deep in fantasy stories too often to be healthy. Granted, he was pretty sure whatever have broken the window likely repaired it. The question was, why it broke the window in the first place. He was pretty antsy to get up there, too. No one would look at him funny if he had to swipe them in somewhere, thank God for TA cards. "I'm not sure, I think it's either a computer lab or a classroom if it's on that floor. We could go check, I'm sure there's offices on that floor. Maybe one of the professors or TA's saw something."

Immy

Penpal

Old 04-03-2014, 06:06 PM

(we have storms coming, so I will be off and on a bunch)

"But if they did say something, would they report it to the headmaster?" Casey said talking about the school principle and wondered why the school was so large to begin with. "Um, it would seem like fun anyways" Casey loved the unknown, but she sort of disliked it as well, seeing as she couldn't predict what would happen and fear would take over.

Max raised a brow "Well it's probably something logical, maybe it was just an illusional" Max stated thinking 'one that felt hell of real' then started walking towards going inside the school "If we're going to do it, let's just do it now rather than later, we might not get another chance with the teachers trying to calm down the students, and get them into their classes"

Casey had the urge to say her thoughts and explain why she wanted to go up there in the first place, but when she figured they all wanted to see what had happened and why, maybe things would unfold by themselves. Following Max she turned back a bit still walking "Coming?" even if they didn't know how to get into the room maybe they could find some clues. Then again why did all of them decide to go to a haunted classroom together seeing as they were all strangers.

Mobius
One Size Fits All

Old 04-03-2014, 10:11 PM

"Coming," James scrambled after them, slipping a little on the grass. "Come on, Mobius!" He skidded to a stop and then fall into step next to Casey, smiling brightly at her.

Mobius watched them for a moment, somewhat exhausted, but decided to follow anyway. He wanted to look into it further anyway, this was convenient. Power in numbers. He jogged the few steps it took for him to catch up, settling on Max's other side. "What harm could it cause."

Immy

Penpal

Old 04-07-2014, 07:57 PM

Max sighed shaking his head, he had a feeling now that it was the one question brought out into the open, that something would come up, so he kept his guard up just in case. Thee group of somewhat strangers walked through the school and after Casey caused a small distraction of asking endless questions they found out which room it was. Stopping at the unlocked school room door, Max put his hand on the door asking

"Ready?" looking at the others seeing that Casey had nodded "Yeah, let's get this over with" she rolled her eyes then he opened the door slowly making sure to be ready to dodge out of the way in case anything would happen to go flying towards them. Casey stood on the side of the door keeping out of the way leaning on the frame like wall as a dusty chalk eraser came flying out of the empty room. Max ducked out of the way in time thinking the other two were fine by theirselves.

Mobius
One Size Fits All

Old 04-07-2014, 08:15 PM

James watched Casey curiously as she distracted, smiling despite himself. When they finally got their information, he bounced along behind Max and Casey, looking around the building as they walked. Always helped to be observant.

Mobius kept to the back, following the other three and glancing over his shoulder more than once. It wasn't until they were at the classroom that Mobius actually paid attention. Unfortunately, it was after the door was opened. James had managed to duck, but Mobius ended up with an eraser-to-the-face. He made a startled noise and lifted his hands a fraction, surprised. James started to laugh.

"Agh," Mobius brushed off his face.

Immy

Penpal

Old 04-07-2014, 09:22 PM

Casey tried to hide her quiet laugh as she looked away "Watch out for flying erasers, they're covered in chalk" Max joked obviously not trying to hide his smirk "This is why I stay away from doors when they first opened" Casey said knowing to watch out for something just in case it was a trap of some sort.

Sneaking into the room Casey slipped away from the group seeing nothing out of the ordinary here and she didn't get a bad vibe till she turned around to say "Nothing looks to be in here" of course she didn't realize she said 'nothing' and not 'no one' not many would notice the way others spoke, but for Casey she would talk about the main things and not dance around the bush to speak. Looking behind her as she felt a chill in the air she noticed it was overly hot in this room "Does anyone know anything about the history of the school?" she asked wondering if she should have grabbed some history books before sneaking in here.

Mobius
One Size Fits All

Old 04-07-2014, 11:17 PM

Mobius made a grumpy noise and took his glasses off, blowing on them to get some of the chalk off. Obviously, they had chalk in them. He sighed through his nose and followed James in. James went immediately to the window to peek out at the other people, quietly curious. "I don't think anyone down there knows anything happened."

"The school is old," Mobius brushed his face off and tucked his glasses back on. Chalk remained in spots across his cheek and in his hair, but he either didn't notice or didn't care. Likely the later. "It's got a history of strange activity, but it's been chalked up to fraternity hazing in the past. No pun intended." He moved away from the door to look up at a cabinet, open a door. "There's a history in the library of it, if you'd like to check it out. I don't know much about this particular building."

Immy

Penpal

Old 04-08-2014, 12:42 AM

Max looked around the room trying to figure out if there was a prank that was set up here, he knew there wasn't, but he couldn't say it was something...well supernatural. Casey walked over to Mobius trying to brush the rest of the chalk out his hair "There now you don't look like a ghost" She smiled then her smile disappeared as she heard the door slam shut making her jump a little at the sound.

"Uh did anyone close the door?" Casey asked turning around to see Max by the window next to James still and obviously she was in front of Mobius so it wasn't either of them. There was a noise by the window that sounded like a scratching noise making her turn around to see something she expected already before entering the room 'GET OUT' in scatchy letters on the glass.

Mobius
One Size Fits All

Old 04-08-2014, 01:01 AM

Mobius smiled at her faintly, a grateful thing, before the door slammed and his head snapped up to look over at it. He glanced at her, then over to the window at Max and James as if they could have done it. Which was when the scratching started, and he very slowly shut the cabinet as not to startle anything. It was. Damn, he had hoped it was a prank.

James jumped nearly a foot and twisted to look at the door with wide eyes, blinked slowly, then glanced between Max, Casey and Mobius. Then back at the door. He was about to say something about it when the scraping began, and he turned slowly to look back at Max, then at the window as the words began to be scrawled on the glass. Oh no. No no. He hated these things. He hated these things. "Oh my God," he whispered. "Not again."

Last edited by Mobius; 04-08-2014 at 01:05 AM..

Immy

Penpal

Old 04-08-2014, 01:17 AM

Max looked over at James hearing him whisper something and it didn't seem like he was someone who liked things like this happening. Then again, who really did like creepy things that looked like hauntings- the window began to crack making Max jump to pull James out of the way backing up to the door they came through, letting go of him he tried to break the door down, but something was against it on the other side. 'Shit, if this continues I'm going to be found out' why did he bother trying to solve this with others, he should have just done it himself.

Casey watched the two move out of the way as she stood in front of the window with the other three thinking 'not again' she hated sharp objects anything with blades or broken pieces. Yet the glass didn't shatter Casey's appearance started to shift, well her aura that is, and she started to look more ready for whatever was going to happen without actually knowing "Guys, if the window is about to shatter, and the door is locked, what are we supposed to do?" she asked wanting another way out before being exposed.

Mobius
One Size Fits All

Old 04-08-2014, 02:26 AM

James turned to help Max with the door, pressing his weight on it trying to help him get it open. "Come on," he muttered, pressing his feet into the floor. "Open!" He didn't want to, he really didn't. These people seemed nice, and he couldn't afford to lose more new friends. It wouldn't do well to just...well. You know.

Mobius adjusted the lapels of his coat, setting his feet a little further apart. Just in case. He touched his watch briefly, reassuring himself that it was there. He'd need it. "There's always the ceiling tiles, but that doesn't seem quite the best idea."

He tilted his neck, cracking it slowly, and rolling his shoulders. If they weren't going out, then they'd be staying in. He wasn't much for offense, but he could by the others some time at least. If he had to. Really, he hoped the words would fade away. They didn't need this, especially in the middle of the day. He had quizes to grade.

Immy

Penpal

Old 04-08-2014, 03:08 AM

The cracking sound got louder and the window looked just as it was about to burst, as so it did. Casey stood there in front of the others not moving an inch until the glass itself shattered everywhere straight at them, she didn't even think about not doing it anymore, she just wanted to protect them, even more than protecting herself. Raising a hand as if that would stop the flying broken glass, a sheild of some sort, almost like a spiritual one...no not spiritual it was more like electricity forming around the four of them. She seemed so focused, almost possessed, but not taken over by anything else, just allowing herself to release the power she was really hiding inside.

"You are seriously starting to annoy me stupid ghost" Max spoke standing now in front of Casey a bit to the side, he looked a bit more paler now as he reached out grabbing the spirit somehow, and it looked like crystals forming from his hand to the now almost fully visible ghost as the glass fell to the ground "Don't anger me, it's not a very good idea" if they were going to be called 'freaks' fine, it was better than letting harm come to others.

Mobius
One Size Fits All

Old 04-08-2014, 03:14 AM

James' eyes went wide, back pressed against the door in surprise. There were others? Others like himself? He watched as the ghost became more corporal in Max's hands, and started forward tentatively, watching curiously. He couldn't help it. He hadn't seen anyone else...do this. Act this way. "Can you dispatch it?" He asked, curious, somewhat in awe. He paused when Mobius grabbed his arm, keeping him out of the way. Though he did sort of angle himself, a little between Max and Casey, willing to leap in and help Max is he needed it.

Mobius himself had one eye on the spirit, one eye on the ward, wary of both. "Stay out of the way."

"But--"

"Let him do what he needs to."

Immy

Penpal

Old 04-08-2014, 03:21 AM

When James asked Max a question it through him off guard making the ghost quickly gather it's energy and forcing Max to be thrown against the opposite wall. Hitting the wall with a thud he fell to the floor making Casey drop her guard and run over to make sure he was alright. The cool breeze from the window blew in from outside and it seemed that the students below noticed nothing with how quiet it was outside. "Are you okay?" Casey asked Max knowing that probably had to hurt, though when she touched his arm she realized how cold he was, 'Ice' she thought, then he was like her. The ghost raised the wind to its little control and forced it raise the glass to attack again.

Mobius
One Size Fits All

Old 04-08-2014, 03:27 AM

James squawked and broke away from Mobius to chase Casey, trying to put himself between the two and the glass. Mobius let the freedom of his hands give him the freedom to move, stepping in front of the ghost. He felt the watch on his wrist warm and then felt it leak across his skin, titanium leaking up his arm, crawling like spilled ink on paper. In the blink of an eye, he went from being snow-pale to shimmering silver, though his clothes remained just that. The shining metal affected only his body, not the surrounding substances.

"Casey," His voice sort of echoed, reverberating in a metal mouth. "Think you can do that electric thing again?"

"I can help Max," James said, eyes earnest. "I think, if you'll help Mobius."

Immy

Penpal

Old 04-08-2014, 12:45 PM

"Uh yea, sure" Casey replied not used to how they weren't like the others, but took advantage of it standing up. "Like this?" she asked letting go of her outer emotions and letting the electrical currents flow throughout her body again creating another shield wondering if she was doing this correctly. Though it was what she could do right now as she wanted to keep Max safe since he couldn't defend himself at the moment.

Sitting up slightly Max rubbed his head "Oww, that's going to hurt for awhile." he leaned against the wall watching the other two "You're not that surprised either because you love stuff like this or you're one of us aren't you kid?" he asked James still watching the other two and not looking away, though he didn't move either.