X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via Yahoo to X3_iRawr_X3

Old 06-19-2011, 12:04 AM

Name: Jayden Sithwell

lpockyl
S t u d e n t T a c o s ! !
Send a message via AIM to lpockyl Send a message via MSN to lpockyl Send a message via Yahoo to lpockyl

Old 07-09-2011, 04:51 PM

Name: Alexandria Barbeau

Last edited by lpockyl; 07-14-2011 at 06:51 AM..

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-09-2011, 06:22 PM

"Father, Mother! Are you serious?" yelled an obviously upset prince Jayden. "Yes, Jayde. You are to marry Princess Alexandria." said his mother with a wave of her finger. "What about Ariel?" Ariel was his current girlfriend She was a commoner yes, but he liked her alot. "Oh, come now Jaden. We let you date Ariel so you could have a nice companion. Though you didn't honestly think we would let you marry her? No no...a prncess is what fits...now go get ready. We leave in two hours." Jayden glared at his father before storming out. He didn't want to marry someone he didn't know. Some spoiled rich girl. No no. That would not do. Though he did have to do what was best for his kingdom. There was really no way to change it. Though he wouldn't be happy about it.

Jayden left to find Ariel to tell her what was going on. Though when he told her, she only smiled an said. "I know. Its okay Jayden...its okay...just do what's best for this kingdom." She smiled and laid a kss on his cheek. "Ariel...but..." Ariel smiled and said. "Bye Jayden..." He then turned to walk away. Jayden sighed. "Damn it..." He shook his head and turned to leave as well. He wasn't sure wha just happened, but since Ariel put it like that, he had to go through with it. For her.

lpockyl
Send a message via AIM to lpockyl Send a message via MSN to lpockyl Send a message via Yahoo to lpockyl

Old 07-09-2011, 06:41 PM

"Alexandria Barbeau! We have some splendid news for you!" Her mother said chirpily as she spun around in small, delicate looking circles. "We have an arranged marriage for you" she smiled. Alexandria looked at her parents and gave a small smile.

"Is that so?" She said in a small broken voice. "I...I'll love to meet him." She nodded her head and looked to her father. He seemed to move closer to her with long, strong strides.

"What is wrong my dear? I thought you'd be happy about this... you'll finally be able to add on to our family. Wouldn't that make you happy?" He smiled greatly at her, Alexandria reached up and held her father close to her. "Alexandria. Dear child. I will do anything for you to make you happy, that is why we arranged you with the Sithwells' son. They have good promise of reputation and things of the sort." Alexandria nodded and smiled at her father.

"For you father, and for mother..." she looked to her mother and the moment was ruined. Her mother was off in one of her ditzy la la lands once again. Alexandria laughed and let her father go. "This will be interesting... I wonder how he'll take to mother" She couldn't help but mime some things about her mother being a awkward pixie thing. "When is he coming?" she smiled.

"He should be here shortly, not even three hours." Her father answered as she slowly made her way up the steps.

"Then I shall dress nicely for him, I do not want him to think poorly of me, right father?" He just smiled and shooed her away with a sweep of his hand.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-09-2011, 11:01 PM

Slipping on his coat, he sighed. He had put on his best clothing. he slicked his hair back like he was told. He had to look proper for the Princess. He didn't care if he did or not. Though what choice did he have? Jayden walked outside where the carriage was waiting for him. His parents already inside. He put on a smile and sat between his parents.

"Don't worry dear, you are going to love this girl. She's quite the looker too." Said his father as he patted him on the back. His mother scrunched up her nose."Far better than that other girl." Jayden frowned, but didn't say anything more. It wasn't much longer when they finally arrived at the other kingdom.

Stepping out, Jayden looked around. "Its nice..." The queen nodded. "Yes. This will be a nice additon to our kingdom." Jayden nodded and moved inside the palace. Jayden looked up for some reason. Wondering where the princess was.

lpockyl

Old 07-14-2011, 06:50 AM

Alexandria made her way down the steps. She had heard a car pull up when she was just fixing her clothes and slipping on her shoes. She'd show the family that had promised their son to her parents, and her parents doing the same in return. "Here goes nothing" She smiled as she pulled her hair up into a ponytail to give the illusion of being short. "Sorry I kept everyone waiting... I had to finish a few things" She said with a grin on her face.

She knew that she was dressed differently, but she didn't care what the family thought of her. If they could accept her for who she was right at that moment, then she knew that this family would be acceptable for her. If they couldn't then she would ask, plead, and beg her parents to call off the marriage.

"How do you do? I am Alexandria Barbeau, heiress to the Barbeau family fortune. May I ask whom you may be?" A smile so sweet laid on her lips as she looked to Jayden. Her mother looked at her with awe, she'd laid a dress out for her earlier and had expected her to wear it, not something she'd wear to spend time with the people she had called friends. As her mother took a step forward, her father gently grabbed her arm and held her back. He smiled and nodded, silently giving his approval to her actions.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-15-2011, 05:53 PM

Jayden watched as the parents came out and he bowed before them. They seemed like the average royal family. Though as he raised his head, he noticed the princess. His yes widened a bit but soon a smile formed on his face. He raised an eyebrow, whispering to himself. "Interesting..." He stood up straight and stuck his hands in his pockets. Well atleast he knew she wasn't going to be some spoiled brat.

His parents stared at the princess with horrified looks though. "Oh...princess Alexandria...its...nice to meet you..." Said his mother who was all about the looks. His father laughed. "I have a feeling that this will ne an interesting wedding..." His mother nudged the King. "Can I speak to you in the car...." Jayden looked over. "Mother..." He knew they were about to dicuss the princess's attire, though before he could protest, they walked away.

Jayden sighed amd ran a hand through his hair. If they were going to take him home over the way she dressed, then he was going to be pissed. That meant they made him break up with his girlfriend for nothing. He moved over to the princess. "Nice to meet you." He smiled, trying not to think about his parents.

lpockyl

Old 07-16-2011, 11:17 AM

Alexandria smiled at the King and Queens expressiveness. That made her not want to show them what she really looked like. "Nice to meet you as well King and Queen Sithwell..." A smile to cover up how much she wanted to laugh now spread over her lips like a raging wild fire. She finished walking down the stairwell as the Princes mother and father made a hasty retreat to discuss something.

"Hello" She smiled and did a small curtsy, even though she did not don a skirt. "It's nice to meet you too" She looked to her parents, more importantly her mom. Seems as though during those few minutes she'd passed out, appearance was everything to her. Alexandria laughed a little bit and turned her attention back to Jayden. "well... you won't have to worry about me dressing like this for our wedding. My mom took care of everything already... but it seems like your parents aren't too happy with me right now" She gave a small laugh as she used her hand to hide her ever growing grin.

Alexandria looked to her father and watched him put her mother down on one of the seats to rest. "If you want... we could have some tea, or something to drink while we wait for our parents to... get used to the 'shock'" Said using air quotation marks. "Because..." she continued on, not knowing what to say, guessing that soon she would lose his interest in a conversation, "it looks like my mom would be out for a few...".

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-27-2011, 04:05 PM

Jayden chuckled a bit. He could tell she wanted to laugh. He looked back at his parents and then to her's. He messed up his hair and looened his tie. Heck, if she was going to freak out herparents, hey, he was too. He crossed his arms and nodded. 'Yeah, teswould be nice. To be honest, anywhere away rom my parents would be nice right now.

He looked back at his parents who were walking back. "Oh shit, lets g, now." He grabbed her hand and dragged her off into the palace. He wasn't sure where he was going, but he wated some fun, and he knew she did too.

(Sorry its short)

lpockyl

Old 07-27-2011, 09:04 PM

[[ Lol, that's ok.]]

Alexandria had followed him and let him navigate for a while. She laughed at him going in the wrong direction. "If we go out there we'll be in the garden..." she pointed, "but if we go here..." She smiled and pulled him down a different hallway where she had bumped into one of their servants, as well friend. "Johnny!" She smiled wider and found a way out of Jayden's grip, jumping on Jonathan's back she nuzzled his head. "Do me a favor?" She looked at him and then Jayden. "I wanna slip and slide..." She jumped down from on top of her friend and clasped her hands together, pleading.

"Only if you say I'm the 'King of Everything, and The Awesomest ever', then maybe I'll think about it" He smiled and gave her a half smile.

"Oh Johnny! You are the King of Everything and did I mention that you're the Awesomest ever?" She laughed and smacked his arm. "Now wax, wax, wax!" She jumped up and down frantically as she watched him wax all over the linoleum floors to make it slippery for her. "C'mon Jay..." A childish smile after she took off her shoes and got a running start before sliding down the hall. "It's fun! You too Johnny!" Soon they were waiting for Jayden at the end of the hall. "Jayden... lets goooo~" She giggled.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-21-2011, 03:20 AM

Jayden chuckled a bit when she began to pull him in the right directon. He studied her face a bit. He had to admit, she was pretty cute, but he still missed his girlfriend, well now ex. He sighed at the thought. He should feel relieved though. She didn't seem like some stuck up spoiled rich girl. He was glad about that. Very.

He jumped when she yelled out 'Johnny'. He watched her jump onto his back and smiled. Yes, most people would be mad if their bride-to-be was on another man. Well he wasn't really. His heart belonged to someon else at the moment. Right now se was just some girl his parents set her up with.He had no feelings for her. he also had a feeling that due to her appearane, her parents might give this arrangement a second thought and they could do home.

Jayden was brought out of hos thought at the metion of slip and slide. he chuckled at what Johnny made her say. "Awesomest isn't a word you know." He shook his head. He stood off to the side whike he waxed the floor. He was surprised at how child like she was. It wasn't a bad thing with him. She was fun.

"Okay okay..." He slipped off his shoes and smiled. "Here I come!" He soon was sliding across the floor, though he was going to fast and ended up unning into the wall. "Ow!" He landed on his bac and rubbed his nose. "I think I put too much force into my slide..."

(I just realized all my typos in my other post. I am SO sorry for that. I fail >_<)

lpockyl

Old 08-21-2011, 08:52 PM

"But...But... it's such an awesome word..." Alexandria pouted a little before laughing and covering her face and smiling like she always had when she was a little kid. "Yeah... you're right, but a little fun with grammar shouldn't be a crime." She stuck out her tongue and pulled on her lower eye lid. Yeah, she was childish, she knew it, it helped her stay happy and as content the way she was. She didn't want to let her other emotions get the best of her.

She did like Jayden a little. But she could tell that he wouldn't be so happy if their parents decided to go through with the marriage. She'd even sabotage it if he'd wanted. Alexandria had snapped out of her thoughts when she heard Jayden collide with the wall. "Oh my..." Said as she went over to him and cradled his head in her lap. "Are you okay?" She brushed aside some of his hair and softly rubbed the side of his cheek.

"Johnny... are you ok?" She said softly as she looked down at his face to read his expressions to see if he was in any kind of pain. She didn't feel so bad at first when she thought when Jayden running into the wall was funny, but now she did.
[[Lololol. Don't worry. O 30 I'm sure I posted a few Typos cx]]

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-26-2011, 11:21 AM

Jayden opened his eyes and smiled up at her, his hand still on his nose. "I'm fine. You have a pretty sturdy wall there miss." He chuckled. He felt her soft hands on his cheek. He smiled a bit more, but reached up and placed his other hand ontop f her head.

He ruffled up her hair and said. "Aw. Are you worried about my well being? Sweet." He then poked her forehead. "Don't worry. I'm fine. Might of bruised my nose a bit, but its not broken." He removed his hand from his red nose. "See?"

Jayden sighed. Her lap was a comfortable place for his head, so he was really in no hurry to move.

lpockyl

Old 09-15-2011, 08:23 PM

Alexandria had shifted around so that she was in a more comfortable position for the both of them. She continued to run her hand along his hair, occasionally running her fingers through the long-ish strands. She was enjoying herself, but her state of mind was in another place. She kept thinking about what his parents made an abrupt leave for? She knew she did the the whole dressing up thing to scare them away. She just kept thinking about her past actions and all the what-ifs and stuff.

Finally she let out a small sigh and looked down to him. "Are you Okay? I mean, nothings messed up too badly right? Don't want you to have a concussion," she laughed nervously "ya' know?" She smiled down at him. Maybe if they stayed quiet, no one would know they were here, except for Johnny. She was sure that he wouldn't tell them where they are unless it was something really important. Soon after Jayden got up, she'd lead him back to where everyone was so that he could reunite with his parents, so they could set off for home.