Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-17-2011, 12:50 PM

This is going to be a one-on-one RP between Shotacon and Veleteen, so if you ain't us, please don't post! Other then that, enjoy the read!

Player: Velveteen

Name: Avel Theorus

Appearance:
- 6'2
- Very dark brown hair
- Hazel eyes
- toned and muscular
- About 180 pounds

Personality: The Prince - He carries his title with pride and its responsibilities very seriously. Although he understands the title difference between himself and those around him he makes a point to speak to everyone with the respect he would wish to be shone. He takes no shame with knowing the names of or befriending the servants that attend to him most often.

The Friend - Loyal, protective, open minded, but level headed are the traits that best describe him towards those who calls friend. Although he's not the best at giving advice he's a notably good listener and always makes time for a friend in need.

All the Rest - On most days he is friendly, outgoing, fun loving, but always appropriate (for the most part). He's not a hard guy to get along with and is hard to anger.

Other: Avel is the oldest of five children; a brother and three sisters.

Player: Shotacon

Name: Marcus

Ht: 5' 4"

Wt: 132 Lbs

Hair: Black, strait, down to shoulders

Eyes: Deep Blue

Skin: Farm Tan

Body: Fit, toned, no uber muscles

Personality: Around most people he adopts a submissive guise. Cautios of those he doesn't know, he tends to keep to himself Around his friend he becomes a whole different animal. Confident and rather childish, he spends a lot of his time with the prince joking around with him as an equal. A bit sneaky, he has a way of getting information out of people with his over endulgent guise.

Background: Born into the palace as the son of one of the servants, Marcus has known no other life but to serve. The prince befriended him when he was very young and the two have grown up together as the best of friends. Marcus looks up to the prince and hopes to one day be respectable enough to be able to stand at the prince's right hand.

And now for the fun! Let's RP!

++++++++

Marcus bounces up and down on the balls of his feet waiting for the prince to come out of his room. 'He'd better now be late. It's his own engagement council, if he's late!' Unable to stand still, the young man begins pacing back and forth in front of the the door to the prince's chaimbers. It had been over 3 months ago that the prince had announced that he wishes to marry, but for the sake of the kingdome many protocals and much pomp had to be observed before the wedding itself. Marcus remembers the shock he felt when the prince had come home from a trip to a nearby kingdom with a girl at his side. At the time she seemed very small, full of blushes and quiet titters, and at first Marcus had been a bit angry. That very night he had burst into the prince's room, demanding to know what happend that casue the perince to take a girl as his bride after only a week of knowing her.

The prince's answer had humbles marcus on the spot. He had spent the entire night at the foot of the prince's bed listening to the young noble go on and on about how wonderful the girl really is, and how he would learn to like her. Dispite respecting the prince's wishes, Marcus has done his best to avoide a direct conferentation with her for as long as possible. But today would be different. With a sigh, the young servant turns to lean against the wall beside the prince's chaimber doors. Pressing his back against the cool stone, he brings his hands up to his face and presses the palms to his eyes. 'How did I not get out of this one? There is no way I'm ready for this! What if I mess up!? I haven't studied how to act around nobels, not as anything but a servant. And that is what I am! I swear, if I survive this, I'm going to kill him. . . . .' Dropping his hands, Marcus stares blankly at the opposite wall.

Just the night before, the prince had brought Marcus into his chaimbers and had him fitted for new clothes. At first Marcus took it as a joke, but after the seamstess left, the prince had explaind to him how he would be accompanying the prince to the engagement council. Marcus had used every trick he knew to try and get out of it, ending in a huge pillowfight, before he finally conceeded. With a final smack of a feathery pillow, he fell down on the matress beside the young prince and promised to do his best. Marcus laughs as he remembers his final words from the night before as he left the prince's chaimbers. Standing in the doorway he turned to the ruffles looking young man stretched out on his stomach on the bed. With a sigh he said, "You know, if I do anything wrong, and get beheaded for it, I'ma come back and haunt you for your entire rule here. That's a promise." With that he'd left and headed to his own room in the servant's wing. There he spent the entire night tossing and turning, worrying about what is to come the following day. When he finally woke, the pile of clothes at the end of his bed had dispelled any hopes of the prior night being a bad dream. Dressing in the stuffy outfit, he came to wait outside the prince's chaimber as he has every morening for the past 9 years.