Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-30-2012, 07:15 AM

This is a Private Roleplay beteen Shotacon: an myself. If you wish to conact us about doing a RP please do so. We are avid Roleplayers. This Roleplay is set in a futuristic setting with some modern era stuff thown in. Also science fiction as well.

Name: Genryusai Motorola
Height: 4' 10.5''
Weight: 90
Sex: M
Race: Angel (Silver wings)
Skin: Pale
Clothes: School Uniform (Looks like the uniform from Vampite Knights but it is White with Gold trim)
Accesories: Gold Glasses, Gold bracelet.

Last edited by Angeal Pureheart; 08-30-2012 at 07:37 AM.. Reason: Hit the enter button by accident

Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-30-2012, 08:43 AM

Name: Keizei Watanuki

Ht: 5' 1"

Wt: 115lbs

Sex: Male

Race: Vampire

Skin: Vampire White

Clothes: School Uniform. (Classic blazer look. Black with Red trim)

Accessories: Pendant with the blood of a pure born vampire inside an unbreakable crystal on a platinum chain. Allows Kei to walk in sunlight.

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-30-2012, 09:11 AM

As the day started the chimes of the school bell echoed across the town. Calling forth all of the students from their homes for the first day of school. As Genryusai awoke in his cozy bed that was in the far corner of his room situated in the east wing of the mansion on the estate that his family owned, he looked out the window and spied his new school. Looking at it with distaste he flung the plush covers off of himself and stepped into his slippers. Walking towards the bathroom he stretched and rubbed his vibrant blue eyes. Standing in front of the mirror he stretched his wings in his large bathroom. Lookin at him self he grimaced. "I always look so horrible first thing in the morning." He said to himself as he brushed his long flowing mid back length platinum colored hair.

After brushing his teeth Genryusai walks out of his bathroom and strips off his clothing. Reaching his dresser he pullls out his freshly pressed unifrom and runs his fingers across the gold trim. "Simply beautiful." He said allowed. Putting on fresh underware and then his uniform he patted himself down and smiled and he posed to himself in his full body mirror likeing what he saw he left his room and headed to the kitchen where his families maids had breakfast laid out for him. "Good morning Laiza!" He said to his first maid who knew him since his birth and is a demon with black wings an black eyes.

"Good mornin Genryusai, how are you feeling this morning? All ready for school?" She asked looking at him doteingly.

"I am feeling well thank you. Yes, I am ready for school. I have never really liked school but I do what I can."

"What you can? You have been in the top of your class since you started. What you can, heh." She smiled at him as he waved and walked out the door for his first day of school.

As he walked along he took in the familiar scene and scent of his neighborhood and town that was the route of his that he took the school. He reached the school with time to spare so he went to a tree off to his right and sat under it to watch his fellow classmates come to the class.

Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-30-2012, 09:47 AM

Kei rolls out of bed with a loud thud. “ow. . . .” her murmurs, looking blearyeyed at the digital clock precariously perched on his dresser. The blinking numbers let him know that the power must have flickered about 3 hours before, effectively silencing his alarm clock. Sliding down face first on the ground his ass length strait black hair makes an effective camouflage on his clothes strewn floor. The light tap at his door that had awakened him comes again and at last he feels a surge of energy strong enough to bring him at least to his knees. Shuffling on hand and knees he makes his way to the door and cracks it an inch.

A set of bright ruby eyes stare back at him through the crack. His younger brother Kimi, incubus, giggles at his older brother at the sight of his messy hair and rumpled boxers. “Shoo brat. Go make breakfast.” Kei barks, only partially annoyed.

The boy grunts. “Already done lazy. Now come on, or else we'll be late!” The door snaps shut and Kimi simply stands there as various bangs and crashes go on beyond the wooden surface. At last the door swings open again revealing his older brother in his school uniform. Open in the front revealing the white button up undershirt the blazer itself is smattered with wrinkles. Kimi sighs at the untucked undershirt and old sneakers in place of what should be black dress shoes.

Book bag slung across his chest, Kei glares down at his little brother, their vibrant red eyes the only thing they have in common. In stark contrast to his little brother's naturally golden tan skin and sunshine yellow shoulder length hair, Kei's own shockingly white skin and pitch black hair makes one wonder how the two could be related. I mean, how could Kei, a vampire, be the brother of this little incubus? Everyone who's ever asked, now know better then to ask twice. Half dragging his kid brother down the stairs they swiftly bolt down breakfast before darting outside. Kei's pendant jangles lightly as they dash swiftly down the street. A few people stare as they pass, but most ignore the odd duo.

At last they reach the front gate with only a few minutes to spare. Grabbing Kimi's shoulder, Kei looks the little one up and down, picking off a few pieces of lint from the youngster’s blazer Kimi rolls his, putting up sportingly with his brother's nit picking. When at last he's satisfied that Kimi is perfect, Kei kneels down and places a soft kiss on his brother's cheek. Kimi grins widely, returning the gesture. No words pass between them. Nothing needs to be said. Kimi waves to his brother as he runs off towards the school, his black uniform with silver trim fluttering in a sudden warm breeze. Kei stares after him, his hair billowing out to his side as he watches Kimi head off to the daycare. With a sigh he tucks his hands in his pockets and moves down the central walk, ignoring the other students.

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-30-2012, 10:45 AM

Genryusai looked around at the common folk and heard the last bell toll. "Well it seems that it is time for my first class. Let's see..." He pulls out a peice of paper with his schedual on it. "Ah! Yes, Mathmatics! One of my favorites!" He says with obvious sarcasm. Calmly placing the paper back into the messenger bag that matched his unifrom. Making his way around the school he found his classroom and walked on in sittin around the middle left of the room. Seeing that he was the first in the room he pulled out a book and began to read. Until, that is, he noticed some strange people walking in. 'I thought this was an Angel only school. How intersting this will be.' He thought to himself and watched them file in. A few demons an incubus who looked to be a couple ages older than him. There were a few that took notice of his oldy colored wings but most ignored them. One that came in (A demon) her eyes went wide as dinner plates ash she squeed an ran over burrying her face into his wings.

"These are SOOO soft!" She said with a squeel.

"Yes, I am sure that I preen them daily and always keep them clean." He chuckled as he put his book away and moved the one she was holding just a bit so it rubbed against her face. "I also dye them so they are this color. I don't really like my natural color."

"Really? That is awesome! The ladies must be all over you!" She smiled and winked at him.

"Well yes... They normally are. But most of them just like me for my looks and my money." He smiled at her and pulled his wings away so it sat nicely behind him.

Frowning the girl looked at him and knew she had been caught. "Yeah... Well... What do you know!" She yelled and went off to join her friends.

"They're all the same. Not like I would ever like a girl anyways." He chuckled to himself at his own secret knowlege. The only one who knew besides him was Laiza. He coninued to watch students trickle into the room.

Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-30-2012, 11:26 AM

Hocking a loogie into the grass along the front walkway, Kei lets his eyes wander covertly from side to side, taking in the appearances of the others entering the school. 'Human, human, demon, angel, elf, halfling, human, angel. . . . . . . .Man, it's like a gay strip club minus the beat' Kei use to spend a lot of time n said places to hunt for a quick meal, but ever since he took custody of his little brother he's spent a lot more time at home. A white wings flashes past him as some angel decides it would be fun to fly up to the door rather then walking. As the thin figure skids to a halt it misjudges the number of steps and pitches backwards. The figure yeeps and curls it's wings in as it heads for the ground awkwardly.

Without thinking Kei reaches out and catches the boy with one hand. The angel is still for several second before peeking up at Kei. His eyes go wide with a mixture of fear and admiration. Kei cocks an eyebrow and propels the kid forward so he's in a standing position. Without a second glance he breezes by the angel and makes his way through the front doors. The people outside that had seen the interaction begin whispering to one another about it while the boy simply turns several shades of red before darting inside to find his class. Kei pulls out a crumpled wad from his pocket and roughly unfurls it. “Let's see. . . .First torture is. . . .Math. . . .Oh joy. . . . . . .” Crumpling the paper back up he looks around for a directory.

After locating on in the middle of the front hall Kei swiftly makes his way to the first year's math classroom. His head begins pounding as all the kids around him keep up a constant chatter. His sensitive ears bring each and every word from a good 100 yards to his ears, giving him a swift headache. The wing the math class resides in is a rather isolated wing, giving his ears a break. He pick up on a girl's squeal up ahead and cringes. Shaking his head he sighs as he reaches the doorway to the room. His eyes are drawn to a boy whispering to himself in the middle seat again the windows lining the left side of the room. 'Oh, not sure he wanted that being heard. Well, dirt number one on my classmates, score. . . . .' Adopting his own slight smile, Kei makes his way to the back of the room and sets up in the far right seat in the back row, close to the room's second door.

++++++++++++++

Kimi looks around the large room full of squealing and shouting youngsters. He cringes as a small halfling girl lets out an ear splitting shriek as one boy tosses a rubber spider in her direction. With a sigh he makes his way to the bright blue cubby along the back wall and hunts down his name. “Need any help?” The deep voice directly behind him makes him jump slightly. Whirling around he stares into a set of light green eyes for several seconds before taking in the rest of the person squatting down a few feet from him. The man is tall, at least taller then his brother by a bit, and upswept ears peek out between strands of silken dirty blonde hair.

'Elf' Kimi thinks to himself before responding. “No sir, I found my cubby” Kimi is use to adults seeming to believe he can't do anything for himself, so when the man smiles and stands up to move away Kimi simply stares after him for a few seconds before finishing what he was doing. Placing his small side bag along with his shoes on to the small shelf, he pulls a book out of the bag before shuffling into a relatively quiet corner to read.

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-30-2012, 12:37 PM

Suddenly smelling something rather foul Genryusai looks up to the door and sees the source. 'Vampire' He thought to himself as he looked at him. 'Most vampires don't smell... He must not bathe very often. Or he just has a natural musk.' Witht that lost thought he returned to his reading until the teacher walked ino the room brushin past the vampire student lightly and standing at his desk.

"Students! To your seats please!" The teacher bellowed. He was a portly man who resembled an Elephant but was obviously human. As the students gathered to their seats he took role by looking at a computer screen with a picture display of each student as they appeared when they walked through the classroom door.

Looking to the teacher he grimaced at him. 'Humans... Why am I forced to deal with them? Oh well. Not like they can do much harm.' He thought to himself with a smirk and listened in to the drone of the obese man. Soon he grew bored and stared out the window thinking to himself. 'It's so different here. I have never dealt with other being but Angels and Demons. I knw others existed but I never had to deal with them. Something mother and father would throw parties at th house but never showed personaly. Beings of every race would be there. I never joined them though. I have never mixed well with others.' He thought to himself as he soon fell asleep. He was soon awoken by the toll of the bell for the next class to begin. 'Oh... Over already?' Stretching in his seat his back popped all the way up and he stood to head to his nxext class. As he did he noticed the Vampire again. 'He doesn't smell bad anymore... Hmmm' Ignoring his own thoughts he headed out the door and pulled the paper out again. "Science hmm?" He said allowed and put it back heading to the spot he already knew it was at. Walking into the room he went to the seat in the middle once again and pulled out his book.

Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-30-2012, 01:20 PM

Reaching down the front of his shirt Kei scratches his chest as the teacher begins his lecture. Not bothering with notes he instead pulls out an audio recorder and sets it on his desk. Clicking the lever to “record” he settles back into his seat and proceeds to begin counting ceiling tiles. The school had managed to pick some of the smallest tiles one can have for the ceiling so he hadn't gotten through even half of them by the time class ends. Coughing he sits forward, scooping up the recorder and turning it off in one move. Sliding it into his pocket he looks around to pick someone to follow to the next class. He spots the angel from before checking his schedule. 'Bingo'. Sliding both hands into his pockets, he follows the silver wings to his next class.

Taking the same seat as before Kei becomes bored rather quickly and begins building up some magic to play with. Creating a small ball of blue fire he begins rolling it back and forth across the desk. After only a few passes it goes vanishes. “Now now, none of that IN class please.” Looking towards the voice Kei gives the halfling woman an unreadable look before crossing his arms over his desk and settling his chin upon them. The little halfling moves to the front of the room, her red bushy curls bouncing as she walks. The class begins and his actions repeat, this time choosing to count how many small explosions happen in the courtyard while the seniors out there practice their spells. Common Language class and History class pass much the same until at last the lunch bell rings.

The sater teaching history smiles and waves to the students as the leave the class room. Kei moves quickly down the hall to the directory once more. After locating his destination, he sets off at a brisk pace, hands seemingly glued inside his pockets.

++++++++++

Kimi spends most of his time reading in the corner of the room. The few times the other kids ask him to play he turns them down politely before going back to his book. His eyes scan the room every now and then, taking note of how each race seems to be sticking mostly to themselves, with only a few races mixing here and there. 'I know bro said that the race barrier has been down for years. . . . . But I guess even the newest generations are still not over it. . . . . . Just then the bell rings and everyone rushes the cubbies, scooping up their various lunch containers. and rushing to the daycare's outside area to eat them. When the last kid heads outside Kimi finally sands and goes to grab his lunch. Pulling it out of his bag he turns to head back to the corner but finds his way blocked by a pair of legs.

Looking up he sees it's the daycare elf from before. Squatting down so he's at Kimi's level the man smiles. “So, not only spending play time alone, but lunch as well? Wouldn't it be more fun to sit with the others?” The man cocks his head in honest curiosity.

Kimi tilts his head in the opposite direction. “What's the point? I will know them here, but most would not even talk to me outside of this school. Not only that, but from what I've observed of my fellow children, I have no way to relate to them, even inside my own race. Besides. . . . .” Kimi's gaze moves off to the right just as the daycare door slides open. A large grin spreads across his face. Rushing forward he half leaps into his brother's arms who settles the boy on his hip like he's done it a million times. Turning to face the elf he gives the man a true smile. “I never eat alone.” The elf smiles back as Kei walks off towards the nearby quad.

Kei gives his brother a funny look. “So, what was that about?”

Kimi hangs his head slightly. “He was just wondering why I read all morning instead of playing with the others. . . .”

Kei sigh, ruffling his brother's hair. Stepping down the two steps into the outdoor quad Kei sets Kimi down and pulls out his own lunch before settling down in front of one of the stone benches, leaning his back against it. Kimi settles into his lap, pulling out 2 tiny vials from his own small lunch bag. Kei mixes the three chemicals from his bag into the only other object in the bag, a bottled water only half full, and watches as contents thicken and turn dark red. The two brothers do a mini toast before drinking down their lunches in unison.

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-31-2012, 09:18 AM

Sitting through the science call he chuckles when the vampire was scolded by the tirey teacher. Once again he listened to the droning babble of the teacher. Sighing to himself he allowed his mind to wander. 'This is going to be a long and boring day. At least there are a few cute people to watch. But cute people are not everything I suppose. What shall I dofor lunch? Perhaps walk home and talk to Laiza. She always has something to talk about.... Nah... Maybe walk around and observe the behavior of these other beings. I have seen their... Adult sides at the parties my parents throw but I wonder about their younger sides.' As he finished his thought the bell tolled once again and he remembered that his next class was history. Ignoring the teacher once again he sat by the window this time and stared at the tree outside. 'Atleast there is one thing beautiful about this class.' Smiling to himself he continued to stare until the bell rang noticing how everyone left rather quickly. Never being one to hurry Genryusai just smiled and stood up and walked around the grounds and noticed the vampire next to a smaller being. 'Is that... An Incubus?!' He mentally yelled at the little one. 'Must be a friend. Perhaps I should make one of then' He laughed to himselg quietly as he continued his walk and noticed a stairway. 'Roof access?' He thought to himself as he started walking up. Soon he found himself opening a door onto the roof. 'Holy wah... Never thought this place would allow students on the roof... But the doors were unlocked so it must be ok.' Walking around the roof he took in the sight and smelled the breeze. 'So peacefull...' He smiled to himself.

Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-31-2012, 09:39 AM

Kimi's eyes track an angel waking by who seems to be observing him and his brother. Kei stretches behind him before wrapping both arms around his waist. Kimi snuggles in deeper and begins listing off his observations about his daycare-mates. Eventually Kei noogies him and says, “You know, half of those questions their actions bring up in your mind can be answered by simply asking them.” Kimi hangs his head once again. Though his brother's tone is kind, the chide still hits hard. Realizing he'd hurt his brother Kei comforts the little one in the only way he knows how.

The high pitched squeal of the young incubus as his brother's pale fingers begin their tickling torture travels around the quad, drawing the eyes of several of the students hanging around it's edges. A few smile at the sight while other simply snort in disgust and walk away. Kimi falls to the ground, desperate to escape his brother's grasp. Scrabbling away, he takes off out of the quad and down the hall. Kei follows at a somewhat leisurely pace, but makes sure to keep his brother in sight. When Kimi disappears through a door at the top of a set of satires Kei darts forward and slips through the door before it closes. He spots his brother just in time to see the little one collide with the silver winged angel from before. Kimi falls backwards, letting out a yelp as his backside smacks the ground hard. Kei's hackles go up automaticly but he puts his emotions in check before running forward to help his little brother to his feet.

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-31-2012, 09:47 AM

Genryusai was knocked out of his daydream by something running into him and knocking him forward. Before he hit the ground he unfolded his wings and flaped them a couple time to right himself and regain his balance. Once that was done he folded them once again and turned around to see the little Incubus sitting on the ground. Leaning down he speaks in a calm and kind voice that sounded like smooth velvet. "Why hello there little one. Are you ok?" Reaching forward he strokes the shilds cheek with his hand. Then he noticed the vampire close by. "Hello again. Come to check on your friend?" He asked him as he stood up and put his hands and arms to his sides as he looked down at the little one and smiled.

Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-31-2012, 10:00 AM

Kei swoops in like a giant bat, scooping up his younger brother. It takes Kimi saying several time that he's not hurt for Kei to even realize the angel had spoken. He glances narrow eyed at the angel, still a bit ruffled about the sudden encounter. “He's not my friend, he's my brother. . . . .” Kimi presses his head against Kei's cheek and the elder starts a bit. Glancing down he sees a faint flush on his brother's cheeks. 'Dammit. The guy must have been genuinely affectionate' A slight sense of ire nags at the back of his mind, less at the thought that this older boy feels affection for his little brother, and more to the idea that he didn't know any better. The angel oozes the “I'm smarter then you” vibe so he should have know not to show affection to an incubus so freely.

Running his fingers through his brother's hair he tries hard not to let his annoyance show in his voice. “You should be a little more careful with your affections feathers. I'm going to be late for the next class now. I need to calm him down.” Holding his brother close he move towards the railing surrounding the roof so that the two are more exposed to the breeze. Kimi whimpers slightly, curling into his brother's embrace.

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-31-2012, 10:10 AM

Genryusai smiles. "More careful? You think I do not know EXACTLY what I did? I know what an Incubus is Dark one. I know what showing them affection does." Smirking he walks to the door and looks back at hime one more time. "You think I cae about what you have to say? I don't. I care about the little one. Being in your care does not seem like a good idea. Besides. Now I wont have to deal with your face in the nect class for as long." Hmphing he closed the door and walked to his next class. Pulling out his schedual once more he smiles. "Music class. Excelent. I love music." Putting away the paper he walks to the room and sits down near the front and waits for the teacher to arrive while thinking to himself. 'Was I a bit rude back there...? He just does not seem very trust worthly...' He finished his thought as the teacher came in. A dwarf with a clean shaven face and a lightly British accent. 'Now THERE is something you don't see everyday' He thought to himself as he held back he laughter.

Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-31-2012, 10:53 AM

A low growl rumbles through his chest as Kei watches the smartass angel make his exit. Kimi whimpers again, distracting Kei from his rage. Making a soft shushing noise Kei sits down and waits for the heat to pass. A good half an hour goes by before Kimi is coherent to glare at his brother and chide him for skipping class. Kei rolls his eyes and sets the boy down beside him. Kimi stretches, murmuring about getting back to the daycare. “Alright, I know you can find it on your own so off you go.” Kimi takes a few steps towards the door before looking back at his brother. Kei leans against the railing, looking out over the school grounds. Kimi smiles sadly, knowing his brother is still upset over what the other boy had done and said.

'I know he doesn't blame me, but it still bothers me when he forced to go out of his way to take care of me. . . .' Sighing again Kimi heads to the daycare, using his wings to speed him along his way. Before his hand even reaches for the door it slides open to reveal the elf from before. Swiftly getting over how this man seems to have some sort of interest in him, Kimi slides past with a soft 'thank you' before making his way back to his corner after a short stop at his cubby to grab his book.

++++++++++

Kei stays on the roof for several minutes after his brother leaves before heading to his next class. 'F-king angels. Always thinking they're better then others. . . . .I'd like to see that idiot spend even one day without his maids and servants waiting on him hand-and-foot. Heh, or even just one HOUR on 10th street. . . . Still a bit steamed he forgets to check his schedule until he's standing in the quad where he and his brother had eaten lunch. Looking around he smacks his forehead and pulls out the crumpled piece of paper and heads for the directory. It takes another 10 minutes to find his class. When at last he's standing outside the doors his head is pounding. The odd collection of instruments sending pulsating waves of sound from the room make his brain throb.

Gagging slightly he slides the door open and the instruments fall silent. Most eyes in the room turn his way, a demon in the back chuckling slightly at the unwell look on his face. Without a word he moves to the back of the room and sits in a corner, simply watching the last 10 minutes of class from there. As soon as it's over he moves into the hall and makes a beeline for the directory, determined to be the first into the next class. 'Let's see. . . . . Alchemy, nice' Moving swiftly but smoothly he reaches the next class and looks around the room. A faint smile comes to his lips as he spots no one else there. 'Victory' he thinks, taking his place at the back.

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-31-2012, 11:01 AM

Genryusai is not suprised to see the door open and the Vampire make a not so dramatic entry. Smiling at him he waits for the music to start back up. When class is over he pulls out his paper as he notcied the Vampire leave rather quickly. 'Where are you off to so fast?' He thinks to himself. Looking at his paper he sees his next class. "Alchemy?" He says to himself outloud. "One of my real favorites." He smiles and makes his way to the class. As he entered the room he saw that the Vampire was already there. "So that is why you left so fast. Wanted to be first huh? After that embarassment I don't blame you. But I do appologize for what I said. I am sure you take care of him just fine. To show how sorry I am you and him are welcome to join me for dinner after school. I insist." With that being his final words he sits down near the middle and smiles lightly to himself. 'This will be interesting.' He thought to himself, as he waited for the class to begin he pulls out a book and begins to read it.

Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-31-2012, 11:21 AM

Kei stares at the back of the angel's head, his already aching head pounding all the louder at the pompous attitude the other boy seems to ooze out of every orifice. The sound of a large group of loud student about to enter is the last straw. A harsh pulse of pain in his head from the noise makes him lash out at the only other being there Pulling out one of his large pink erasers Kei chucks it hard at the back of the angel's head. The pink object hits home, bouncing away just as the door slides open and a pack of students enter. Pulling out a music player Kei swiftly slides on his ear phones and turns up the music to drown out the others in the room. A gnome with gray hair that looks like he'd stuck his finger in a light socket and glasses so thick he looks like his eyes are the size of dinner plates, starts class off with a simple explanation as to just what he'll be teaching.

Too busy jamming he fails to notice that the teacher is pairing up the students for the duration of the first quarter. When he at last notices his name on the whiteboard behind the teacher he looks around to see the others moving around to sit besides their partners. Glancing at the bard he reads the name under his own aloud. “Genryusai Motorola. . . . . .Who the hell is that?”

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-31-2012, 11:29 AM

Genryusai felt the eraser hit and just laughed. It hurt bu he was not going to give him the satisfaction of a reaction. When the teacher paired the students up he saw the name above his. Before he has a chance to ask who it was he heard his own name come out of a loudmouth behind him. Turning around he looked at him. "Oh bulloks...." He said out loud. "I am going to guess your Keizei Watanuki?" He said with a hand on his hip. He stared at the other for a brief moment before grabbing his bag and moving up to where the Vampire was sitting. "How very fitting this is indeed. Don't you agree?" He asked with a smile showing off his perfectly white teeth. "I am Genryusai Motorola. Pleased to finally meet you." He said holding his hand out for a hand shake.

Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-31-2012, 12:04 PM

Kei freezes slightly as the angel approaches. His mind whirs before settling on 'Guess I better make this work' as the boy reaches his desk. Staring at the hand for a few seconds he at last pulls his hand from his pocket, touching his fingertips first to his lips, then the the palm of the angels hand before saying “Well met.” in a low voice. After the customary greeting he seizes the other boy's hand in a firm grip and gives it a single stiff shake before turning back to look at the teacher.

“Alright, now that we are in our groups I'd like you all to come up with what you will be working on for the next three months on your own. Talk about it with your partner and then come up and describe the project to me so I can write it down.” The gnomes high voice is humming with excitement. Turning to his partner Kei quirks an eyebrow.

+++++++++

The elven man comes to sit by Kimi and simply rests there quietly for a time. When Kimi can no longer take it he shuts his book gently and looks up at the man. “Do you need something?”

The man begins shaking his head before stopping with a thoughtful look. “Actually, I suppose there are several things I need in life, but for now, I am content, for the most part.” Kimi smiles at the honest answer and shifts so he can better see the taller man. The two talk quietly for a while, simply sharing what they've learned, and what they think of those around them.

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-31-2012, 12:15 PM

Genryusai quirks an eyebrow at the odd greeting and then winces at the rough shake. "Sorry you had to be paired with someone that clearly dislike. I also apologize for harming your brother earlier. As for this assignment I don't really know what you know of Alchemy..." He trailed off as his anxiety closed in on him. Soon though it over took him and as his eyes began to water lightly he held back as much as he could. "I uh... I have to go." Writing something down very quickly on a peice of scrap paper he put it on the others desk and ran out the classroom door ignoring to protests from the teacher and water flew freely from his eyes. As he ran he tried desperately to whipe his eyes but as soon as he did they blurred again. He left the schools ground and ran and ran dan ran. Soon he found himself in a part of town that he did not recognize at all. As his heart beat slowed down and his anxiety level decreased he slowed down and eventuall fell to his knees getting his clean clothes dirty. "Why did it have to happen with him?!" He yelled to no one and banged his fists into the ground as hard as he can feeling bones break but ignoring. He started sobbing harder and the tears started back. Soon thought he started calming down and as the adrenalin in his body subsided the pain in his now swollen hands began and he yelled at himself mentally. Standing up and looking around he saw a street sign at the end of the road. As he approached it it read "10th street". "Where am I...?" He asked himself outloud.

Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-31-2012, 12:34 PM

Kei simply stares as the angel cries his way out of the room. His confusion only increases as he looks down at the piece of paper and realizes the note is in another language. Feeling rather numb Kei stands and slides his bag on. The teacher looks at him with a sad smile ad say, 'If you would” while gesturing to the door. Kei nods and steps outside the classroom. Looking around he sees no sign of the other boy so he closes his eyes. Taking a deep breath he scents out the male and begins moving. He starts slow, moving faster and fester every few steps. At last his eyes snap open, hands still in his pockets, he beats a path towards his neck of the woods following Feather's trail. When at last the scent grows thicker he slows to a walk and begins looking around.

Coming around the edge of a building he spots the brightly shinning wings of his partner and steps forward. He catches a glimpse of several of the locals doing much the same and changes from walking to running. Almost skidding to a halt besides the boy he slides an arm around his waist and turns back towards school. Before the other can protest he murmur quietly, “And I thought you were the smart one. Now, tuck in those wings and move quickly or else we're BOTH gonna be in a bind. I can't get in a fight today, for Kimi's sake. . . .” His voice trails off as several locals continue advancing on the two.

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-31-2012, 12:50 PM

Genryusai is quite startled by the sudden contact from a person. Looking over he sees Kei moving him back towards the school. "I am not going back there today. You can forget it." He says defiantly not taking kindly to being ordered around. Wiggling free from his grasp he forces his wings out to full extention and takes off fairly quickly. He quickly gets high above the building before turning around and grabbing Kei right off the ground and flying him in the direction of the school. "Ugh you're so heavy!" He yelled and soon dropped him about a block from the school. Hitting the ground himself he slowly stands up and attempts to dust himself off but fails due to the dirt staining his uniform and his hands throbbing from being used the way they just were in their broken state. Genryusai looks to make sure Kei is ok and seeing that he is turns away and walks towards his home. "Dinner starts 2 hours after school. The note is my adress. It says 'the corner of Post and Hunter.'." With that he hobbles along. Finally reaching his home Laiza rushes out to him in a flurry of black feathers and motherly worry.

"Genryusai! What happened?!" She yelled and she held his hand softly in hers. "They're broken... Let's get you to Sweets." She said pulling him along lightly. As they reached the room an elderly human with grey hair and thick glasses looks up.

"Oh joy. Have happened?" He sighed standing up and grabbing the needed things.

"I don't know he has not told me." She said eyeing the still silent boy.

"Nothing of importance happened. We have guests coming over for dinner. A vampire and a young Incubus. Please be sure the proper food is set out for them in the grand dining hall." He said as Sweets finished up with his hand. Jusmping down from the table he leaves the room withou another word and heads to his room. Once inside he locks his door and goes to stare out the window at the people walking along the fence at the end of the estate.

Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-31-2012, 01:14 PM

Kei stares off after the angel’s retreating back until he's out of sight before climbing to his feet. The rough landing added a new layer of dirt to his uniform turning the black kinda gray. Shaking hard he manages to knock off several layers before heading back into school. Checking the overhead clock in the front entryway he notes Alchemy ended some time ago so he instead heads to the last class of the day, Phys Ed. The dodge ball game was rather dull as the teacher had to keep stopping the game to get the winged students back on the ground. Kei stood in the back for the most part, lost in thought.

Something about the angel had changed in the Alchemy room, so much so that he seemed to be an entirely different person. 'Well, at least he felt bad about hurting Kimi. Dropping me off was nice too, despite the fact that he actually “dropped” me off. Oh well, might as well go for a free meal. . . . .' As soon as class ends Kei hits the showers, taking note of the differences in anatomy of some of the other races. Soon after he makes his way to the daycare, watching as several of the teaches pick up their children as well as some of the senior collage students. Kimi comes racing out, jumping into his arms. Several of those there to pick up their children begin whispering about the two, making Kei roll his eyes.

Kimi chatters on quietly but obviously happy, telling Kei all about the elf he'd spent his time chatting with. “His name is Morlie by the way. He's really smart, and he treats me like I actually have a brain. He like puzzles, and he reads a lot of the same books I do! Isn't that amazing?” Kei grins down at his brother, nodding.

“We're eating out tonight. One of my classmates invited us over, and I'm not one to turn down free food.” Kimi giggles.

“You sure aren't.” he says, giggling again. The giggles die down as he sees his brother getting lost in thought. “Ne, brother? What's wrong? You never think this hard unless it's something important. . . . .”

Kei shakes his head slightly as Kimi breaks into his thoughts. His brows furrow as he thinks of just how to explain to his brother about the angel.

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-08-2012, 09:20 PM

Genryusai sat for awhile before noticing the time and decided he better get ready. After managing to wrap his casts in plastic he hopped into the shower. While in the he relaxed and allowed the hot water to cascade over his body and wash away his aches and pains.His wings drooped low with the water and soon he fell into a sort of trance like state. Then he heard a knock on his door. It was Laiza telling him that the table was set and his guests would be here soon. Sighing he turned off the water and stepped out into his large spacious bedroom. Looking around he smiled at all his sparkling pick decorations. "Time for a show I suppose." He said quietly to himself. After drying off and getting dressed in his fanciest white an gold clothing he spend about 20 minutes usin a special dye to syr the tips of his wings gold. "There. Much more beautiful now. Leaving his room he went to the large entry an waited patiently by the window next to the door so he would be ready to open the door as soon at they arrived.

Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-31-2012, 04:14 PM

"Uaaaaaahhhhh. . . . . ." Kimi murmurs as the two stand outside the ornate gates to the mansion. His eyes twinkle slightly at all the glit and glam while his mind whirs wondering just how his dumpy older brother managed to get an invite to such a high class residence. Kei himself wonders the same thing as he spots a fancy gold fountain off to the left of the front drive. The two brothers look at one another, both a bit wide eyed, before Kei turns and taps the hand pad next to the gate.

"Hello, who is it?" The voice coming out of the talk box sounds a bit annoyed.

"Um, I'm Keizei Watanuki here for dinner with the young master of the house, Genryusai?" Kei replies, trying to sound sure of himself. After a moments silence the gates swing inwards without a sound.

"Guess they keep'em well oiled. . . ." Kimi whispers. Kei slips his brother down so he can walk in on his own. Kimi holds tight to Kei's hand as they walk up the drive to the huge front doors of deep red cherrywood. Reaching up to the gold doorknocker Kei lift5s it and lets it drop once. The resounding crack against the stopper makes the two brothers flinch.

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-31-2012, 05:34 PM

Genryusai moved to the top of the staircase so as to be a bit more entertaining and an unseen switch that causes the door to open on it's own just as silent as the gate out front. The huge door swings open into very larger foyer with a ceiling that extended upward for 2 floors with a giant crytal/diamond chendelier hanging down beautifully. As the two walk through the open door Genryusai watches them for a moment before starting to walk down the stairs one hand on the large marble rail hit foot falls silent as he decends upon on guests. "Welcome to my home. Please take of your shoes and put on a pair that fit you from the closet to your left." He said wth a slight smile gracing his delcate features.