**Vampire_Mistress_Jill**
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-26-2010, 10:58 PM

Vampirekiss & Talitha Only.

Profile.
Name: Kikyo
Race: Human.
Bio: Kikyo is a powerful priestess, a lonely woman and an only child. She spends her time protecting her Village and collecting erbs for medicines. She is silent, so not many people know much about her.
Appearance:

FYI, I get on every few days, but I always post XD

Last edited by **Vampire_Mistress_Jill**; 06-26-2010 at 11:05 PM..

Talitha001
Send a message via AIM to Talitha001 Send a message via MSN to Talitha001 Send a message via Yahoo to Talitha001

Old 06-26-2010, 11:17 PM

Demon Tristan

Tristan is always on earth. He may be a demon but he rebelled against that and escaped back to earth. He wants nothing more than to have his humanity back. He runs his own medium sized bar where you can buy any sort of drink you want. He keeps it stocked with the commonest/rarest ales. (He uses his powers to accomplish this) He is very happy running this bar. Its famous for the different types of drink you can find here. He met a young thief named Amber and fell for her. She has no idea of this and hes afraid to tell her. He wants to tell her the truth about himself but is afraid it will make a difference in how she would feel towards him. He spends as much time with her and asks her a few probing questions to see just how she would react to his news. One day soon he hopes to tell her. But he wants to wait until he gets his humanity back so now hes on a journey to achieve just that.

Personality: Quiet but not shy. He will talk if it requires that but he tends to mind his own buisness. He usually has quite a lot to talk about when its someone he knows but otherwise he keeps to himself. He is always asking questions. Its his desire to find a way to become human again and he hopes one day to find someone who can grant him this.

Powers: He can fly. He can run rather quickly. He has super strength. He can also teleport which is a rare as hell power. (thats how he keeps his bar stocked.) He can lure unsuspecting victims to him with his smooth tongue.

**Vampire_Mistress_Jill**
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-01-2010, 09:50 PM

Kikyo was on the forest picking erbs, when a demon came at her, she drew her bow and shot. It was then killed, but what she did not know was that there was a second one, a powerful one. It sliced her arm almost in half, bleeding she drew her bow and shot, missing. What? I never miss...what is it with this demon? and why did I not sense him? She was loosing blood fast. Her vision became blurred, and she became weak, she fought with everything she had, but in the end it was useless, right before she fell the demon flew off. but why? If this is how I must die, if this is my fate, then I accept. She twinged in great pain before passing out.