!dLe^p@n!c
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 10-06-2008, 09:38 PM

One world. Two races. Both at war with each other. Light and Dark.
This world does not have fancy cars and rich people. They have to work there lands to get food to sell at markets. Using horses of carriages to get around.

Rules: Choose a side to Role Play on and test out your RP fighting skills
1- NO GOD MODING!
2- please do not control someone else's characters in your comments.
3- Feel free to have Bf's and Gf's but please do not Cyber on here.
4- All characters must be aged 17+
5- Try your hardest not to use text language
6- Characters can had supernatural powers but make sure is only a couple of powers and not everything at once.
7- I think thats everything!

Before posting your first comment please fill this out:

User name:
Character name:
Basic abilities:
Basic Background:

Last edited by !dLe^p@n!c; 10-06-2008 at 10:08 PM..

!dLe^p@n!c
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 10-06-2008, 09:47 PM

User name: !+DeserVe+!
Character name: Deserve (DV)
light or Dark: Dark
Basic abilities: Dark magic
Basic Background: Lives by himself and avoids contact with his race as much as he can. His home is situated on a hill top in direct light of the moon.

It was night time and Deserve sat out on his deck with a cold beer drawing in strength from the full moons soft glow. He smiled and thought, life was good until the lights showed up and took over half of our world. Would be nice if they just left us alone. DV shook his head at the idea and new it was not going to happen any time soon.

He wore long PJ pants and a bare chest. his hair was untied and long hanging to his waist. Broad shoulders and a strong jaw showed off his determination for being an individual. He was tall with hard working body.

Euphor!a
Feeling better now

Old 10-06-2008, 10:06 PM

User name:Euphor!a
Character name:Erebus None
light or Dark:dark
Basic abilities:controls shadows and people's minds
Basic Background:He grew up in a cave near a small strange little town called Everwood.He never went near the people there,so he has little to no social skills.

Last edited by Euphor!a; 10-06-2008 at 10:11 PM..

Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 10-06-2008, 10:14 PM

User name: Palmoun
Character name:Mukesh (Muky for short)
light or Dark:dark
Basic abilities: dark spells
Basic Background: He was born a Dark but his village was attacked when he was a baby and one of the attackers 9who was light) felt bad for the little baby boy so he took him and raised him as his own. But when he was 18 his father was assasinated by the dark and now he wants revenge on the man who killed his father. But befor his father died he told him that he was Dark and not to hate the light. Now he looks for his fathers assasin and may be a clue to who his real parents were.
Apperence: he wears shorts, A old shirt and a old green cloak

((I am going to jump in ok))

Muky was in a wood camping and was cooking a fish for dinner. He was looking up in to the star why do light and dark hate each other so much why can they not live in harmen like i didThen he layed down on the grass to get a better look of the stars

Last edited by Palmoun; 10-06-2008 at 11:04 PM..

Euphor!a
Feeling better now

Old 10-06-2008, 10:16 PM

Erebus was sitting outside of his cave looking down at the people in the town either closing up or people looking outside at the night sky. He had nothing against the townsfolk he just didn't feel like he'd be liked. His ghostly pale complection and bright red eyes didn't really help him either.

!dLe^p@n!c
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 10-06-2008, 10:19 PM

Deserve was plain bored. so taking a chance attacking the light side of the world DV made thousands of light balls and lifted them into the night sky. They were visible but as soon as they hit the other side of the world which was lit up by the sun the lights would not be able to see them coming until it was too late. Deserve smiled. There was nothing like having a good fight but a one on one was to his liking more.

Palmoun

Old 10-06-2008, 11:02 PM

Muky saw those light balls coming from a person on a deck. maybe he will let me take shelter with him for the night Miuky was getting bored being alone and wanted to sleep on a bed for once. He ran over to the guy on the deck and said "Excuse me sir do you think I could take shelter here for the night." He probable looked odd for he was wearing a pair of shorts a very old shirt that had tairs in it and a old green cloak.

Euphor!a
Feeling better now

Old 10-06-2008, 11:32 PM

Erebus was about to turn in for the night, but he noticed the balls of light. A curious soul at heart, he crawled into the shadow and went to the location of the realise of the light balls. He found two men.Geez...he thought to himself as he watched them The female population is half of the male...it's so strange....he added to his thought.

!dLe^p@n!c
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 10-07-2008, 02:58 AM

As the stranger stood in front of him he pulled a nife out of his back pocket and kept his hand on his hip to hide it. "Where are you from?" There was a glint in his eyes of uncertainty about the man. He looked to be close in age and similar build but he was not going to take any chances. There have been times when the Lights managed to make it over to the darkness without being recognized. How they did it he was not sure.

Euphor!a
Feeling better now

Old 10-07-2008, 12:29 PM

Erebus cocked his head. This man seems a little on edge...He thouguht.He then cracked a devious smile.And I think things have gotten more interesting.He added.So the creature decides to stay and watch.

sweet..tooth
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to sweet..tooth

Old 10-07-2008, 12:42 PM

((May I join? I see you have already started, so I thaught I had better ask first. : )

Thank you. ))

Palmoun

Old 10-07-2008, 09:32 PM

Muky smiled "that deppends if you mean raised or born of light or dark. Because I was born dark but raised light. If you do not like that then I shall go in search of another place." Muky said as he looked at ther man he saw on the deck

Last edited by Palmoun; 10-08-2008 at 12:34 AM..

!dLe^p@n!c
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 10-08-2008, 07:36 AM

He stopped.
"No.. wait."
He turned and flashed the knife.
"You can stay. But do not expect me to trust you."
He walked inside and waited for the man to follow.
"If you want to make it into this town you have to earn every persons respect before you can even think about setting foot on our soil."
His eyes were sharp.
"As far as I'm concerned you are still a light."
He walked to another door.
"You can sleep in here for the night. But in the morning i expect you to be up early with me for training... then we will see what blood truly runs through your veins." His whole body was tense as DeserVe walked away to his room.

((yea you can join. =D just read the rules on the front page first and post a profile about your character ok? hmmmm we need some people on the light side too. hopefully some more people will join too. and some girls lol.))

Last edited by !dLe^p@n!c; 10-08-2008 at 07:39 AM..

sweet..tooth
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to sweet..tooth

Old 10-08-2008, 01:47 PM

User name: sweet..tooth
Character name: Elouise
Light or Dark: Light
Basic abilities: She can read the minds of Darks.
Basic Background: Elouise has been braught up to hate the Dark race, but she has never believed in her parents teachings. She thinks that evryone is human and should be treated the same.
Looks:

((Thank you for letting me join : )
Does anyone have any idea where I should start, being the only White in the RP at the moment, I dont really have a clue...))

Euphor!a
Feeling better now

Old 10-08-2008, 05:27 PM

'Hmm....interesting...'Erebus thought out loud. He then slunk into the shadows and made his way into the house.He really wanted to see how this played out. If not after five minutes he'll leave and go back to his little home made out of the town's cave.

silverkittyempress
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-08-2008, 07:36 PM

Username: silverkittyempress
Character name: Agelica
Light or Dark: Light.
basic abilities: can talk to animals.
Basic background: the dark when she was little had tried to take her because of her powers so ever since she has hated them.
Appearance: long blond hair and blue eyes. Her eyes can turn colors when talking to animals.

((I felt sorry for you, being the only Light.))

Angel ran out of the burning house with her little sister. she looked up as she saw balls of fire and light falling on them like comets. she spent a long time getting everyone out, and then finally collapsed, exausted.

Palmoun

Old 10-08-2008, 08:06 PM

Muky came into his house and smiled at him then said "thank you for letting me stay here and just to say for the training I will not go easy." At that last part his eyes had the look of blood lust and he walked into his room. It was a nice plan old room and then floped down onto the floor and started to fall asleep.

Euphor!a
Feeling better now

Old 10-08-2008, 08:16 PM

Erebus sighed.'So uneventful...'He muttered bitterly.'Ands thats why I never come any where near these people, their so boring.'He added sighing loudly.Then he gasped,and covered his mouth.SHIT!He thought.

!dLe^p@n!c
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 10-08-2008, 08:18 PM

((yea just start where ever. thankyou kitty for joining light side lol))

Deserve felt the heat of the man in the room beside him and was concerned but non the less fell asleep quickly anyway.

Morning came quickly and deserve arose a few hours before dawn. Dressing and walking into the kitchen he pulled out some breakfast. He awaited the awakening of the man. Deserve could not remember if they had swapped names or not but did not much care.

Euphor!a
Feeling better now

Old 10-08-2008, 08:25 PM

Erebus had stayed in the house all night, and looked around. Shadows were almost gone,and that pissed him off. Shrugging he made his way down stairs.Oh well.Not like this guy matters to me anyways.If he tells anyone, no one will really beleive him...He thought as he reached the bottom of the stairs.I mean everyone thinks I some kind of myth...He then chuckled at the thought.

!dLe^p@n!c
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 10-08-2008, 09:54 PM

DeserVe got tired of waiting for this guy to get up and went outside to start training. He walked slowly towards the barn enjoying the dew on the ground. He often wondered what the lights land was like compared to his which was forest and swamps everywhere. The sky was dull but the sun still shone bright enough. Deserve opened the door and stopped in front of his horse thumper, a black stallion. He filled his bucket with feed adding some molasses as a treat.

Palmoun

Old 10-08-2008, 10:33 PM

Muky was already up and was out in the forest training. he had only gotten a few hours of sleep and had been training since two in the morning. He then started to head back and saw the guy that had let him stay with him oh crap I forgot to tell him my name Then ran to the house and saw that he was not inside and heard him at the barn. He ran to the barn and spoted him and ran up to him "sorry I forgot to tell you my name it is Muky." he said holding out his hand for a hand shake

!dLe^p@n!c
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 10-08-2008, 10:42 PM

Deserve stopped pushing hay and looked at him but did not shake his hand.
"Deserve."

He finished looking after Thumper and walked outside.
"Ready?" He did not turn around to look at Muky, instead he kept his back to him giving him the advantage. "Hit me."

((no god moding))

Palmoun

Old 10-08-2008, 11:03 PM

((kay))

Muky just looked at him and said "ok" With that he ran up dehind him getting ready to punch him but quickly crouched and sweeped his feet sending him to the ground

!dLe^p@n!c
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 10-08-2008, 11:09 PM

As he fell Deserve twisted his upper body and landed with his hands on the grass and feet stretched out looking at Muky. "Nice" He rolled and stood up in smooth actions. DV ripped off his shirt and let the heat of the day give him some strength. "Whats next?"