♥Martyr♥
I posses your kookies keebler el...

Old 09-07-2009, 09:41 PM

.:: Private Role Play ::.

♥Martyr♥

Old 09-07-2009, 10:47 PM

In a castle town far, far away lives the most dedicated and most delicate people. The streets smell like bakery and the houses are warm and toasty. The people help each other with the hardest complications. Call it perfect town if you want too. Except this castle town has Vampires and elves with werewolves. People bow down to the Vampire who lives in the chief chair, He has a billion of his vampire friends at his castle. Some are even scared of the king. He uses elves and wolves as his little mules. Most castle towns have horses; this one runs on the werewolves. Elves are there to make the kings life as perfect as ever. Elves hunt down people who don't give their money to the king or don't scrub the streets; and then later cuts them open and collect the blood to deliver it to the king. Elves feel really sad when the human cries out in horror. Sometime the king just drinks from the wolves and elves. They try to run away but they don't have a choice, they'll get hunted down one way or another. So, now the king has 43 elves and 51 wolves. All of them worship the king and do what they are told; except for this one wolf and one elve, and as they try to over run the kingdom and destroy all the kings vampire, a special human steps in. So today the king is having one of those vampire gatherings; where a billion of vampires come for a bloody drink. Only vampires are invited and an elve and wolf. And this one lucky and coincidental night, one special wolf and special elve are chosen to come for the final blood drinking...

((I have to go; I'll be back at like 9 ^^ continue the story I'll check when I come back))

Last edited by ♥Martyr♥; 09-07-2009 at 10:51 PM..

EternalRaine323
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-07-2009, 11:26 PM

Vincente Valor moved his tongue along his canine fangs. He was patiently waiting for his king to give his speech. Vincente was the king's right hand man, his elite soldier. Vincente had worked his way from the bottom of the pool all the way up here, and he would never allow anyone to take his place. He loathed all but vampires. Vincente was the one who actually suggested the Blood Drinking Festival. He loved he horrored look his prey gave him before he drained them of their life blood. For, now, however, he would wait to see what the king expected of him.

Shunta was the elite elf, the only one allowed at this meeting. He pretended to be the most loyal of all. However, he had devised a plot to overthrow the vampire king. He would no longer be subject to these mass killings of his people. He would fight back, and when he did, the world would know his name. Elves, humans, and werewolves alike would chant his name in unison.

Shunta looked up at Vincente. He hated him most of all. He hated the smug look he had as he stood beside the bloodthirsty king. He hated the way he enjoyed killing. He hated the way the man looked at him when they passed. Most of all, he hated the fact that this festival was Vincente's idea. Shunta would have his revenge, but first a vendetta was in order. Shunta owed Vincente for what he had done to his people.

♥Martyr♥

Old 09-08-2009, 08:18 PM

.:: Leo ::.

Leo is a majestic wolf who runs errands and walks around helping others. Him and his friend shunta have been planing to take over the vicious king and all his right hand mans; especially Vincente. Leo stood proudly in the doorway; he gave shunta a quick painful look and then scanned across the room looking at each and every vampire as if this was there last day. The last day when wolves and elves get respect., the humans live with peace and don't own anyone anything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.:: Desaira ::.

Desaira was an average human who lived in the streets of Castle town. Most of her life wasn't so bad; she had 2 brothers and a sister; a mom and a pet falcon. She always loved animals. So one day she sat at her fireplace and thought about Leo and shunta. "Oh I wonder how they will survive. Today is a blood drinking they could be hopeless...but they can't give up! They need to keep going, it's about time these Vampires need to learn a damn lesson. Don't they know that we aren't that type?..." Desaira thought on and on. She thought maybe she should go over there; dressed as a vampire. "Perfect!" Desaira got up and ran to her room and fought threw her closet.