♥Martyr♥
I posses your kookies keebler el...

Old 10-25-2009, 09:03 PM

Private Role Play

Name: Antonio Wilson
Who: Teacher
Subject: Science
Bio: He has been teaching since age 20, isn't married, somewhat strict
Personality: Doesn't connect as much with students, really smart, funny and logical
Looks:Click on this!

Your Turn!

Xx I-RAWR xX
"We had to learn how to bend wit...

Old 10-25-2009, 09:39 PM

Name: Rosalind Shane
Who: Student
Bio: Rosalind is a everyday student who attends a everyday school.
Personality: Is a bit quiet and tends to stay to herself.Although she isnt afraid of danger and is a bit curious.
Looks:

((Srry it took so long.My comp went retarted on me. xD))

♥Martyr♥

Old 10-25-2009, 09:41 PM

[[S'all good. So do you want to start?]]

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 10-25-2009, 09:53 PM

((Sure.))

Rosalind ran up the steps to Omioshi High School."Damn alarm clock.."She whispered to herself as she ran through the empty halls of the school.Her first day as a senior and she was already late.Rosalind looked down at her class schedule."Great..."She said.She quickly sscanned the numbers on the hall doors tyring to find the science class.Rosalind skidded to a stop when at the door that had number 283.She peared through the small glass window watching the silent class.She took in a deep breath and adjusted her bag before she opened the door.Some students looked up and stared as she quickly and quietly took a seat in the back.

♥Martyr♥

Old 10-25-2009, 10:00 PM

Antonio head out his house, locking his door. He sat into his car calmly, he had enough time to get to the school without a rush. As antonio drove through the roads he looked at the sky beginning to peek a few sun streaks. He sighed and parked in front of the school and got out. As antonio walked up to the school, he waved and said "hello" to the few teachers who were beginning to fill in. As he got into his classroom, which was not hard to find even though it was his first day, he settled in his chair and fixed his papers. He then began to write the agenda down onto the board as the class started to fill in. He nodded to them as they took their seats. The bell rang and antonio looked at the clock and shut the door. "Good morning class my name---" he was cut off by the door and a girl just walking into class. Antonio cleared his throat as he saw her quickly take a seat. He gave a long look and continued, he would give them a break for today only because it was the first day. "As I was saying, I am Mr. Wilson. I am looking forward to working with you students this year." he added with a small nod to the students.

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 10-25-2009, 10:21 PM

Rosalind quietly dropped her bookbag down and unzipped it.She grabbed her books and put them on her desk as Mr.Antonio made his intoductions.She sighed and looked out the large window staring up at the clouds.After he said his name she really didnt pay any attention to class.

♥Martyr♥

Old 10-25-2009, 10:27 PM

Antonio went on with his class with an introductory assignment. But before that he called role. Each person responded with a 'here' or 'present'. He came down to Rosalind Shane. He called out "Rosalind Shane?" and figured it was the girl late to school because he roamed around the classroom with his eyes and he stopped on the girl.

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 10-25-2009, 10:44 PM

Rosalind jumped when she heard someone calling her name.She quickly looked aorund the classroom and noticed the teacher looking at her."Oh um...here."She whispered.Rosalind looked around and a few of the students stared at her.She sighed and laid her head on the desk trying to cover her face.

♥Martyr♥

Old 10-25-2009, 10:50 PM

Antonio sighed a annoyed sigh and continued with the class. He gave out the class a syllabus, making them pass it down the rows and explained what they had to do. "You will read chapters 4 and 5, you should have read 1, 2, and 3 over the break. Answer the questions that follow." and he took his seat down to his desk, and watched them work for a few minutes, and then continued on to his laptop. He glanced up a few times when he heard whispers and such.

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 10-25-2009, 11:11 PM

Rosalind looked down at the sheet of paper and sighed.She opened the bok and started to read the chapters.It only took her about 20 to 30 minutes to finish the book and answer the questions on the sheet.She leaned back in her seat and stared at the oppisite wall.Just because she didnt have any friends doesnt mean she was bad in school.It gave her more time to study.She was actually a top student.It doesnt mean she was proud of it.She shook her head.

♥Martyr♥

Old 10-25-2009, 11:17 PM

Antonio stood up and sighed, putting his hands onto his desk. "Pass them up." and he walked to the front collecting the papers from the rows. Now all he had to do was let them study hall for the rest of class; he only liked to get the minimum curriculum in one day; he sighed and looked at the clock. and replied to the class "Now..." he said after he took his papers back to his desk and put them into his desk. He heard a few people say they weren't done; and he replied to them. "I'm sorry." with a serious tone. He continued his sentence..."Okay, you all have study hall for the rest of the period, and no it is not social hour."

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 10-25-2009, 11:33 PM

Rosalind looked up at the clock."Great we still have like 20 minutes in this class."She whispered to herself.She grabbed one of her books from her bag and started to read the first chapter.After a few minutes her eyes started to close.She jumped trying to wake herself up,again her eyes slowly started to close.

♥Martyr♥

Old 10-25-2009, 11:38 PM

Antonio nodded to the class "You may continue" and went back to his desk. He noticed that same girl whisper something and then have her eyes slide. He cleared his throat; but her eyes still slid close. Some students looked back at her, others not. He got up and walked up to her desk and spoke in a somewhat loud voice "Please remember that you should be doing something educational...Mrs. Shane?" His voice raised at first, intended toward the entire class, then his eyes looking down at her.

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 10-25-2009, 11:47 PM

Rosalind jumped dropping the book on the floor.She quickly looked up at the teacher,her face red from embaressment."I-i'm sorry Mr.Wilson."She whispered.She looked down at the desk but bent down and picked up her book and set it on the desk.She quickly opened the book and started to read her eyes wide open.

♥Martyr♥

Old 10-25-2009, 11:51 PM

Antonio saw her red face and he sighed with disappointment and walked back to his desk. "Remember to keep on track; for this is a high level class." He directed it specifically towards rosalind but spoke to the class, entirely. He opened up his papers to grade and read over them, giving each one mostly a check.

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 10-26-2009, 12:04 AM

Rosalind sighed and stared down at her book trying to even to blink.She shut her book when she heard the bell for class.She slowly grabbed her bookbag and shoved her books back in.She stood up and threw her bookbag over her shoulder and walked out of the classroom.

♥Martyr♥

Old 10-26-2009, 12:06 AM

Antonio sighed when the bell rang, he had second period off but then third again. At least he had a break in between AS the class got up he announced to them "Chapter 6, 7, and 8 are for tonight, questions follow." He got up and erased the board where he had taken some notes and replaced them with something else...

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 10-26-2009, 12:17 AM

It took a few minutes for Rosalind to find her locker but she fianlly unlocked locker 63 and threw her uneeded books in and quickly shut it.She walked down the crowded hallway heading for her next class.As the hallways empitied Rosalind sped up.She didnt want to be late for another class.She suddenly tripped and fell to the ground.She flinched when she heard a few kids laughing around her."Idiot.."They said.She growled at picked herself up.

♥Martyr♥

Old 10-26-2009, 12:19 AM

[[should we skip to somewhere or...]]

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 10-26-2009, 12:19 AM

((Yeah sure))

♥Martyr♥

Old 10-26-2009, 12:20 AM

[[kay kay skip to the end of the day ^^]]

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 10-26-2009, 12:35 AM

((kk))

Rosalind smiled when she heard the last bell for the day.She jumped up and quickly grabbed her things and basically ran out of class.She quickly walked down the hallways and soon was outside.She took in a deep breath and sighed in relief."Finally school is over."She smiled and walked down the steps and walked over to a small tree and sat down.

♥Martyr♥

Old 10-26-2009, 12:38 AM

Antonio sighed and slumped into his seat when the last class headed out. He grabbed his bag and laptop, and headed out. He didn't have any after school work; he had gotten it done between classes. He sighed and locked his door. And headed out just like the kids were. He stopped and held the door for a few kids with a soft smile as they head out, he nodded to the ones who thanked him. He went out to his car and felt the soft breeze play with his thin hair. He looked around...

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 10-26-2009, 12:59 AM

After the school cleared out Rosalinda stood up and streched.She never liked big crowds.Thats why she usally waited until things quieted down before she headed back to her house.She yawned and walked through the parking lot.She noticed that Mr.Wilson just standing there.She quickly covered her face.She was still a bit embaressed from this morning.

♥Martyr♥

Old 10-26-2009, 01:02 AM

Antonio watched the kids walk to there cars and buses and he sighed. His eyes caught attention of rosalind who was happening to walk by his eyes. He saw her try to cover her face. He chuckled a deep chuckle. He yelled out to her "Remember chapter 6, 7, and 8!" reminding her about the homework, with a laugh.