~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 05-17-2014, 04:45 AM

This time, Naruto stepped up and explained. "Ozpin is going to make an announcement later, but we decided that we had to tell you guys as soon as possible. It's only fair." He said.

Hikari nodded. "We discussed it last night. You guys are our friends, so it wouldn't be right to keep it from you. Plus, you're at a higher risk for attack just by being associated with us." She put in.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 05-17-2014, 04:48 AM

Blake gulped lightly, wondering if her past was coming back to haunt her, by harming her friends in the process. She didn't say anything so as to not give herself away, but she was worried all the same.

"What do you mean?" Yang asked, curious.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 05-17-2014, 06:23 AM

"The way this guy works," Naruto said, feeling guilty for bringing this kind of trouble yet again. "He's ruthless. If he has any reason to think that you guys are important to us, at all, then he'll go after you. He'll try to hurt you just to hurt us. And he'll have fun doing it, the bastard."

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 05-17-2014, 06:44 AM

Blake looked down, now realizing how much of a weakness she was to Naruto. If this person knew about her past with the fox, or his past and how she was in it...she knew that the enemy would make her a target. Wait..."Naruto-kun...it sounds as if you personally know what he's like..did he do this to you?" she asked, hoping she wasn't being to personal by asking such a question.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 05-17-2014, 07:22 AM

Naruto's ears flattened. "I knew Sasuke once, a long time ago. We were friends. He went bad, and he killed someone very close to me...I thought I'd left that past behind. But I was wrong. Apparently, I can't go anywhere without endangering everyone around me."

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 05-17-2014, 08:55 PM

Blake's heart went out towards her old friend, wanting to do something to help him in anyway possible. It was just wrong to see the fox like that sad, especially when her memories with Naruto at a younger age were filled with smiles. "Thank you for telling us this Naruto-kun, we'll make sure to keep ourselves safe," Blake said softly.

"Is there anything you can tell us about this person before the speech?" Weiss asked.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 05-18-2014, 03:28 AM

Naruto looked up and shot a quick smile at Blake in thanks, then turned his attention to the rest of them. "What you should know most of all is that Sasuke is not like the rest of us. He's dark, evil even. He hungers for battle the same way a Grimm hungers for destruction. Talking to him will not help. If at all possible, do not fight him. Run away. I know it's difficult, but you stand a better chance of survival if you run. If for some reason you do fight him, do not hold back. Fight him the same way you'd fight a monster, because that's what he is. Also, he's a fire user, so look out for that. But that's not his only strength, and he's bound to have gotten plenty of new tricks since I last fought him. He's tricky, and he'll try to bait you. He's good at that- finding what makes you tick and using it to piss you off. Once he get's your guard down by messing with your head, he'll go in for the kill. And I do mean kill." He said, giving them every bit of information he knew about the male. "If you want to bait him back, talk about his brother. It doesn't matter what you say, as long as you mention his brother, he'll lose all reason."

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 05-18-2014, 05:36 AM

"His brother?" Ruby asked, wanting to get whatever information that Naruto knew while at the same time not being rude. The girl could tell that Naruto was telling the truth and felt bad for the faunice. "So a fire user...among other things. And it's better to run than fight...what about shooting him? I'm a pretty good shot," Ruby asked.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 05-18-2014, 06:45 AM

Naruto shook his head. "Bullets won't work. He's fast- it's like he has some kind of power in his eyes, like he can actually see the bullets. I only wish it were that easy." He said.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 05-18-2014, 06:53 AM

"Is running all we can really do then?" Ruby asked downfallen. From the way Naruto was telling them this news, it seemed helpless.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 05-19-2014, 04:45 AM

Naruto sighed. "It's not the only thing, but it's the safest thing. I hate it as much as anyone else...maybe more. I'd love nothing more than to get back at him for what he did...but facing him alone is foolish. If it were a whole team together against just him, then there might be a chance..." He said contemplatively.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 05-19-2014, 04:57 AM

"You know...this would be a good opportunity to get sis to stop fawning over her hair so much..." Ruby thought out loud but still in a whispered tone, trying to bring the tone of the conversation from being too serious.

"Sis, you know the rules about my hair. You mess with my baby, I mess with yours," Yang replied. "Anyways, we won't make any promises to just run from the guy, but we'll make sure to check for exits first...as hard as that may be for the four of us," Yang added.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 05-19-2014, 06:06 AM

Naruto was about to protest, but Hikari stopped him with a gentle hand on his shoulder. "That's really the best we can ask for. We just wanted you all to be aware of the threat." She said calmly.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 05-19-2014, 06:10 AM

Blake could see that Naruto wanted to tell the team more about Sasuke, as to why it would be a bad idea to engage him at all. She made a mental note to talk to him later about it, alone. She may have had to deal with abandoning Adam when he was about to kill innocents, but her team wasn't part of White Fang and would never have those thoughts. She wanted to make sure that they all made it out of this battle with "Sasuke" alive.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 05-20-2014, 03:51 AM

Hikari was about to speak when the teacher entered, calling for their attention. She turned around in her seat and waited for the lesson to begin.

((Should we skip to after class?))

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 05-20-2014, 03:55 AM

(sure. Also, when should Itachi make an appearance?)

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 05-20-2014, 04:56 AM

((Maybe...after the assembly?))

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 05-20-2014, 05:23 AM

(alright)

"That was actually an informative class," Ark said as the team left the classroom. Usually there would have been another class after this, or so the schedule said. However, Professor Ozpin took this time to gather everyone into the assembly room since he had an announcement to make.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 05-20-2014, 05:32 AM

Hikari nodded. "I enjoyed it, actually." She agreed as the team headed for the assembly room.

"Yeah, it actually wasn't that bad." Naruto added, though he was clearly distracted with his worries about Sasuke.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 05-20-2014, 06:21 AM

"You okay Naruto-kun?" Blake asked concerned. She could see that he was worried about something, most likely Sasuke, but he couldn't let that drag him down. "It doesn't seem right to see you without a smile you know," she added a few seconds later.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 05-21-2014, 02:57 AM

Naruto glanced up at her, and gave one of his thousand-watt smiles that were designed to hide what he was feeling. By now, almost no one could tell if they were real or not. "I'm fine, really. Don't worry about me, dattebayo." He said cheerfully.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 05-21-2014, 03:12 AM

Amaya noticed that Naruto's smile didn't quite reach his eyes, and if she hadn't seen the look a hundred times in the mirror, she would have been duped by his smile and confidence as well. Though why he was hiding his feelings she couldn't understand. 'It must be a guy thing...' she thought.

Blake had a feeling that Naruto wasn't telling the truth, but for some reason or another couldn't understand why. They were friends...right? "Why...why don't you trust me Naruto-kun?"

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 05-21-2014, 03:35 AM

Hikari noticed Naruto's sudden smile, and was sure he was faking it. Unlike the others, however, she decided to call him on it. "Naruto-san, you're faking. You can tell us what's wrong, you know. We're your friends." She said frankly.

Naruto's smile faltered for half a second. "What? I...okay, you got me. But I'd really rather not talk about it right now, okay? Not with all these people around." He said, pleading.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 05-21-2014, 04:16 AM

"I'll agree to that, on one condition. You apologize to Blake-chan. She looked hurt when you gave that fake smile of yours," Ark said.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 05-21-2014, 04:20 AM

A pained expression crossed Naruto's face at that. "I'm sorry, Blake-chan. I didn't mean to, really." He said, hurt at the idea that he had hurt her.