Mitsruko_Rivera
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to Mitsruko_Rivera Send a message via MSN to Mitsruko_Rivera Send a message via Yahoo to Mitsruko_Rivera

Old 11-03-2007, 08:28 AM

Stolen Part 1 "The Day I Gazed Upon You"

Mitsruko smiled as he walked along the side of his High School " Yurishite High" gazing softly at the fluttering trees. Looking over to the side he noticed his friend Samuel Saavedra who he had gone to elemetary school for a good while noe and happily pounced on him, hugging his neck in a tight embrace,"Sam-kun Sam-kun!!How are you Sam-kuun??" He wailed loudly as he was caught in a headlock and a noogie torture as an annoyed Sam looked down upon him. Sam was the typical High school guy nothing special. He had black hair, brown eyes, and tanned skin , yet there was something about his smile that made girls drop. He was also very good in athletics just, he was bery lazy to do and participate in activity."You little runt what do you think you're doing sneaking up on me like that?!",he angrily noogied his head harder as wqell as wails rising in pitch as he was suddenly smacked on the back of the head by another male, his face covered by white bangs."You leave Mits-kun alone now or else Ill have to hurt you myself Samuel..",he smirked as he watched the other male grumble and let go of him, the smaller, fox eared boy clinging to him and hugging his waist tightly."He was mean and he scared me Tenshi-kuun!!!He also noogied my heead!!",he sadly sniffled and whine to his old, 17 yeared friend."Dont worry Mits-kun you're safe with me around I wont let this mean ,ugly bully touch you!!",he smirked and laughed slightly seeing the expression on Samuel's face. Samuel annoyed as we could all tell, angrily reclaimed and argued with the other male as the other just taunted and teased him, Mitsruko giggling and slightly laughing at their antics as he winced in pain and let out a painful 'ow'. Tenshi, very observant, frowned as he walked over an looked atthe boy's arm which he was obviously clutching as he slipped the green turtleneck up and glared at a giant gash that had an infection, due to a severe blaze or cut from a shard of glass."He did this to you did'nt he?!..",he spoke in a low angry voice as he looked at the tearing kitsune boy, slightly demanding an answer from him,"ANSWER ME MITSRUKO!!" Mitsruko winced at the shout and sadly cried and nodded,"He did but I can't do anything about it Tenshi..please dont get involved with him..he'll kill you..." Samuel, sighing and fetching a medical spray and medical bandages, began treating him,""You have to put an end to this Mitsruko, it's not right...",he as well frowned and felt the boy wince underneath his treating. " I know it's not but sill I-",he froze and stopped as he spotted the older male walking near him and smirk evilly at him, his hair down and semi punk attitude showing through his lean muscles and stature. He walked up and brutally pulled Mitsruko away from Samuel as he forced him into a sloppy air taking kiss,"How are you , you b***h?",he asked holding his face to stay in position of looking at him. "I-Im fine...",he sadly muttered as he stared into the males eyes and watched him walk off after a few other touchings and rudefully as well as hurtful words."That no good son of a...", Tenshi growled snarling slightly at the male as he walked away before finishing Samuel's treatment." Go and take a nice walk Mits it will do you good take this from a friend that cares and loves you as much as he can..", Samuel smirked and softly ruffled his hair playfully before a few girls squealed and screamed in joyness of his gay side, in their account. "He's right Mits-kun take a nice little walk to clear your head and get you thinking of a solution you really deserve it..", Tenshi said afterwards as he bgan heading home in seperate ways leaving Mits all alone standing on the sidewalk, all kids leaving, the sun softly shining over his head.

A few hours later, he did as was told, and was found wandering around the whole evening into random stores and places coming across friends at certain times but nonetheless just pure walking. Night time hit and he took a breather, sitting down and staring up at the sky as the moon lit it's beautiful essence on the nightlife in the park,"Its so beautiful...I wonder how many times Ill be able to see the night as beautiful as this...", he smiled and hummed to himself as something lurked in the shadows. A pair of golden yellow eyes, pierced through the dark as blonde hair fluttered through the wind, his moon white bangs fluttering along as well, as his smile left a chill of love in the person's eyes, well for whoever gazed upon them, as he landed right behind Mitsruko and placed a knife upon his neck,"Hey there Fox boy give me your goods and I promise not to give you anymore trouble.." He smiled devilishly,as his orange fox ears elegantly twitched as well as along with his black cape surrounding the rest of his body, hiding his strapped white dress up shirt from sight. Mitsruko blinked twiced before he giggled and gently placed a hand in his pocket and handed him a cookie,"Here then take this its my valuble possesion Black Mist-kun I made it when I was smaller so it was very special to me." The thief only gave him a blank stare as he stuttered and looked at the baked good in his hand,"Y-Your're not going to fight me for it?" " Me fight for a cookie I dont think so,go ahead and eat it though! See you later Black Mist have fun running around in the night!",he smiled and happily skipped away from him, his heart thumping from how hot and cute he had looked up close.He stopped and widened his eyes as he heard a drunken scream from inside his home.Kitske Hara, his boyfriend was home and in a drunken rage, not pleasing news for him. He shivered as he inserted the key into the door's lock and slightly turned the knob, to quickly reveal a beer bottle crash to the side on his wall. Meanwhile, Dark Mist had a plan...a very evil plan . For that charade Mits pulled on him as well as making him look like a fool, he was going to steal Mit's heart and then break it to pieces! He smirked as he looked in confusion seeing the boy stand in front of his open doorway before quickly slipping into a tree where he got a good view of the scene. "You stupid little *bleep* where have you been?!Its been hours and I have been waiting for your damn *bleep*..",Kitske slurred and swore, stumbling drunkily to his terrified lover. Mitsruko flinched at the touch of the others hand on his face and softly whimpered as the older male glared and awaited his response,"I-I just went out to take a little walk in the park Kitske thats al-",and before he finished he was slapped across the face, landing on the rough, wooden floor. Shivering and gasping from the pain as well as coughing alittle blood from his mouth, he was quickly picked up from his neck and slightly being choked as the rancid breath and smell of beer went through his nostrils,"Now listen and you listen good. I dont want you to be *bleep*n' out this late ever again you hear me?!NEVER!", and with that he flinged him to the floor injuring Mitsruko's elbow and leg abit from impact. Mitsruko sadly stumbled up the stairs and into his room as he cried the whole way, quickly locking his door before heading to his bed, sitting on it sadly staring at the floor. Mist saw everything, from the point of the screaming and slap to the household abuse of the other, slightly enraging him to go and whup the others butt but that wouldnt do good. Being a sucker for these kinds of events, he jumped onto his window balcony pushing his long black cape back and tapping on the window slightly to get the other's attention.

~~~~~~~~I noticed you were there by my side..~~~~~~~~~

Mitsruko walked over limpingly towards the window as he looked closely and widened his eyes at the sight of the thief again. Sadly hurt and non-caring at the moment, he opened the window and let the thief in who quickly jumped through and watched him a few inches away in distance,"What brings you here Black Mist and how did you know where I live?" He frowned slightly at seeing the other having trouble standing and simply lifted him with his semi built arms and placed him on the bed,"I followed you and well I couldnt help but wonder why that retarded drunk down there was hitting you that way I mean look at you, you're all bruised up.." Mitsruko winced and blushed as he felt the others hand feel across his cheek, slightly moaning at the touch in love as they both pulled away, their faces crimson red. "Umm well I came to check up on you, you know and well...",he continued looking the other way as he suddenly felt a tug at his black cape and looked back down to the opposite side. Mitsruko wore a small smile, even through this pain and gently muttered to him,"Thank you for dropping by it means alot to me.." This once again made Mist blush widely and deeply, quickly hearing the drunks steps coming up quickly and abit stomping, he picked Mitsruko up into his arms again and began dashing toward the open window. "Waa! Black Mist what are you doing?!",he quickly held on firmly to his loose, white dress up shirt and looked at him in a frightened expression. "Im going to take you away from this man before he hurts you again, Its not right what he's doing..", he spoke sincerely as he jumped out the window and onto the oncoming trees. Mits just simply widened his eyes in shock as well as his face cutely reddening from the love the other was showing through his actions and smiled, softly nuzzling his chest. " Thank you for stealing my pain and getting rid of it for me..",he sadly whispered as he placed a small kiss on his cheek before laying down to take a well deserved nap. Black Mist was about to protest till he saw the other male, sleeping soundly and comfortably on his chest, making him only slightly sigh as well as smile, as he rode into the night once more placing a soft, feather-gentle kiss on his head.