Fullmetal Phantom
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to Fullmetal Phantom Send a message via Yahoo to Fullmetal Phantom

Old 12-31-2007, 10:22 PM

~ Navigation/Introduction ~ Order Form/Restrictions ~ Thread Rules/Order Slots ~ Reserved Posts ~

Hello there! I am Fullmetal Phantom, but you can call me Edward, Ed, Fullmetal, Phantom, Lulu, Gerald...or just "that weird person" if you want. I respond to almost everything. ^^;

Well...I like to draw. And lately, I've been having trouble working out things to draw...which makes it difficult for me to practice. So I figured...why not get my practice to start off the new year, and try and make a little gold on the side?

Well, I worked out some styles and prices, and began trying to make some examples...when this event came up. So I just said to myself, "You know what? I feel like opening up early, half price!"

And so I did.

Fullmetal Phantom
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to Fullmetal Phantom Send a message via Yahoo to Fullmetal Phantom

Old 12-31-2007, 10:23 PM

// Styles and Pricing //

I have three styles available - anime-ish and semi-realistic, as well as experimental. The first two can be your choice of a rough sketch, a nice pencil drawing (at least the best I can do), or colored in Photoshop...and the last one is whatever I decide to experiment with. This one is a bit tricky, and will require further explanation.

I'm afraid I don't have any examples available at the moment. I'm working on it...but if you're willing to take the risk and want to become my example for a certain style, then please, be my guest!

You may pay me upon receiving your art. This isn't Gaia; I trust you much more here on Mene. :3

I have TEN SLOTS AVAILABLE.

Pricing for style one (anime-ish)
Sketch headshot - 10 gold
Full pencil headshot - 25 gold
CG Headshot - 60 Gold

Sketch waist-up - 15 gold
Full pencil waist-up - 37 gold
CG waist-up - 75 gold

Pricing for style two (semi-realistic)
Sketch headshot - 15 gold
Full pencil headshot - 37 gold
CG headshot - 75 gold

Sketch waist-up - 25 gold
Full pencil waist-up - 60 gold
CG waist-up - 125 gold

Experimental rules
For this one, you make the offers. Name me TWO values - worst and best, worst for if you wish I'd never touched your avatar or OC, best for if you love it more than if it had been the Mona Lisa. When I am done, pay me within that spectrum, whatever you think it's worth. I choose the medium and the style. I have two additional slots open for this.

// Order Forms //
Post or PM this, I am not picky. :3
Code:
I want art!
Username:
Style, coloring, etc.:
--- (if OC) Reference Picture:
Any additional notes:
For Experimental:
Code:
I want to be a guinea pig!
Username:
Worst offer:
Best offer:
--- (if OC) Reference Picture:
Any additional notes:

// Restrictions //
I WILL draw:
-- OCs
-- Fanart
-- Couples - multiply price by 1.5 - same sex OK
-- Complex items

I WILL NOT draw:
-- Avatars with Katamari Syndrome - I reserve the right to remove items as I see necessary
-- Anything over PG-13
-- Any of those really out-there fanart pairings. Sorry, but it just makes me uncomfortable.
-- Animals. I'm sorry, but I'll just screw it up if I try to stick an animal in there. I am way too bad at animals.
-- Anything self-illuminated in pencil. If you want your Aurora Borealis scarf in there, you'll have to spring for the CG.

And...I believe that is it! I reserve the right to modify these restrictions at any time.

Fullmetal Phantom
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-31-2007, 10:24 PM

// Thread Rules //

-- If you cannot follow Menewsha's TOS, I reserve the right to ask you to leave.
-- Do NOT beg me for free art. I only do that on request for friends, and even then, only rarely. If I really like you, I may randomly draw you as a gift, but don't get your hopes up.
-- It annoys me greatly when people hit-and-run. I won't refuse to draw you, but I would prefer if you would stick around and chat for a while.
-- Most importantly, BE PATIENT! I'm not a machine; it takes me a while to draw, and I'm already working on pictures of some of my own OCs, on top of which, I have a job in real life. If you're near the end of the list, I warn you, it may take a week for you to get your art, though I will TRY to get it to you as soon as possible. I HAVE NOT forgotten you, it's just that real life gets in the way.
-- Don't expect more than what you ordered. If you ordered a sketch, you're getting a sketch. I'm not doing surprise free upgrades.
-- Have fun. :3 Yep, that's it!

// Accepted Orders //

Regular slots:
1 -
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -
6 -
7 -
8 -
9 -
10 -

Experimental slots:
1 -
2 -

Fullmetal Phantom
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-31-2007, 10:30 PM

// Reserved //

Just in case I forgot something here...which I'm sure I did...

Fullmetal Phantom
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-31-2007, 10:31 PM

// Reserved //

One more reserved post, just so we don't land on unlucky number four...^^;;;

I hereby declare this thread OPEN!

Arc
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-31-2007, 10:38 PM

Good luck!

Fullmetal Phantom
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-31-2007, 10:43 PM

Thanks! I'm probably going to need it. XD

Happy New Year! :3