Darn..

Jynk
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Jynk

Old 10-14-2007, 11:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizzla
Dude, I'd totally give you a mask set for customs for me and Eroy. :D

Would you do a patchen for me? ;) Or are they more rare?

Any way we could get a 3rd stage? Maybe if I throw in a pair of slippers or something? *bribesssssss*
Third stage.. you mean like the "adults" on Gaia? Yeah, but the problem with adding the other stages here is that I won't be able to offer the wearable items for the Beats here past the stages I have right now. merangue is still working on the items (though if it's taking awhile, I might look into hiring someone to finish them for her).

No Beats are more rare than others here :3 Just fill out the custom forms for you and get Eroy to send one to me as well.

Umbra>> If you set up a journal, please get me a link. I'd love to read it. ^__^

Sin>> If you want a skull patch, I might be able to get one for you. I think I have enough extra to do that.

Eroy>> The eggs that are available are 2, 3, and 5.

Peppermint>> Thank you. Hang out and chat. I love having people around, even non-owners.

sinbari
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-15-2007, 02:49 AM

Hehe thank you Jynk. I have enough now, but I'm saving up for a few more accessories. ^^;

malkut
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to malkut

Old 10-15-2007, 03:09 AM

Congrats on opening your shop!

Jynk
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-15-2007, 03:32 AM

Thank you, Malkut. ^__^

Sin>> Your avatar is looking very dashing.

malkut
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to malkut

Old 10-15-2007, 04:01 AM

You're quite welcome. :-D

sinbari
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-15-2007, 06:20 AM

Thanks! I had to play around with the dream avatar creator to see what I should buy first, and what I should wait on. ^_^; Kind of wish there were previews in the shops.

ladyumbra
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-15-2007, 01:23 PM

Jynk-how exactly would one go about finding a Beat on Mene?

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch
Send a message via AIM to Sizzla

Old 10-15-2007, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jynk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizzla
Dude, I'd totally give you a mask set for customs for me and Eroy. :D

Would you do a patchen for me? ;) Or are they more rare?

Any way we could get a 3rd stage? Maybe if I throw in a pair of slippers or something? *bribesssssss*
Third stage.. you mean like the "adults" on Gaia? Yeah, but the problem with adding the other stages here is that I won't be able to offer the wearable items for the Beats here past the stages I have right now. merangue is still working on the items (though if it's taking awhile, I might look into hiring someone to finish them for her).

No Beats are more rare than others here :3 Just fill out the custom forms for you and get Eroy to send one to me as well.
I certainly don't mind not having items for the adults. I'm not usually big on buying items for my pets, so that's not really a big deal for me. I told Eroy about it, but I haven't heard back from her yet.

We'll start trade with you when trading is back up. I'll send the masks, and she'll send the slippers. :D

I'll have to think on what I want, but I guarantee it's going to have blue and purple in it somewhere...and perhaps starry or swirly as well. ROFL

Jynk
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-15-2007, 08:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyumbra
Jynk-how exactly would one go about finding a Beat on Mene?
I guess you'd have to come get one at the coffee/book shop here. That's how it's done on Gaia. People wander in and usually I just sell off the eggs for fear of being over run by Beats at the shop. If you knew Nairn (my main Beat), you'd probably see why I sell them off.

Siz>> I actually managed to get some slippers through the contribution. So, the masks are fine enough for payment. ^__^ You can go ahead and send PMs with your orders when you figure out what you want and I'll start working on them, you can send the payment when trading is up. I'll see about getting the third stage here for you, too.

ladyumbra
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-15-2007, 08:50 PM

Does that mean I need you for rp or should I just reference something like that in ???'s journal

Jynk
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-16-2007, 02:55 AM

You can put it in the journal or you can hit me up for RP, whichever you'd rather do. ^__^

I'd love to see some casual rp around here and chatting more.. and I'd be happy to set up an RP thread for the shop in the RP forums if needed.

ladyumbra
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-16-2007, 03:29 AM

I'll just put it in his journal tommorow.. when he hatches I'll hit you up for rp.

Jynk
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-16-2007, 07:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyumbra
I'll just put it in his journal tommorow.. when he hatches I'll hit you up for rp.
Rock on. It'll probably be another day or two for current eggus to hatch. It gives me time to focus a wee bit on the auction for the Gaia mirror of this shop. There's a small bid war going on over there for the Halloween Beat this year.

Alexandrus Gambino
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-16-2007, 09:02 AM

If I, for some strange reason, buy two of these... Beats and consider them twins... Can I roleplay a boyxboy twincest relationship? >.>

Jynk
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-16-2007, 11:58 AM

Well... um.. let me think about this. Although I have no issue with how people RP, be sure it is within the ToS and not highly offensive to other Beat owners.

Secondly, I'd like to point out that Beats owned by the same person can not be bred together. So, while they can be in a relationship, they'll never have children unless one is bred with someone else's Beat and they adopt a child from it.

And, lastly, I don't really allow for the sale of two Beats to one person in the same sale (as that's not fair to other people looking to own one), but with the right incentive, I might be persuaded to let you have two customs that can be twins (and made to look more like twins) and let you have them for a lowered price.

I have to be fair to other people that might like to buy one of the Beats in the sale, but I don't want to keep anyone from getting a Beat. I really think you might be happier with a discounted custom pair than two random Beats. You would have the option of making them the same type of beat (centaur/centaur, for example) or make them complimentive (angelic/demonic), plus you could have their colors and markings identical or mirror each other.

You're welcome to PM me to discuss this further and work out twin Beats for a discounted custom price. As I said, I have no issue with how you choose to RP them, so long as it's within the ToS of this site and doesn't offend other owners.. and as long as you're aware that they will not be able to have children of their own (unless using a surrogate).

Mirei
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Mirei

Old 10-17-2007, 01:50 AM

Ooh~ =D
I really want to get one, but I still have to make up my mind on which one, and should probably wait until the trade/donation feature is back. o___o;;
...I hate being indecisive! Dx

Jynk
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-17-2007, 02:49 AM

You can go ahead and claim one now. When the trades come back up, I'll give you 24 hours to send the trade in. This way you don't have to worry about not getting the one you want.

Eroy
(^(エ)^)

Old 10-17-2007, 03:41 PM

Yay customs! <3 *dances around*
I'll have to decide on what I want. I'll try to get a concept to you in the next couple of days. :D

Mirei
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Mirei

Old 10-18-2007, 01:28 AM

Oh, okay! ^^
Let's see...
In that case, I'd like to claim #1~
As for a name... how about Kai?
:3

Jynk
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-18-2007, 06:23 AM

Mirei>> I'll have it certed tomorrow. ^__^ I'm on my way to bed.

sinbari
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-19-2007, 01:45 AM

*sneaks through while making rounds*

Jynk
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-19-2007, 02:17 AM