haku_yowane
*^_^*
Banned

Old 08-14-2011, 06:46 AM

"Does she hate me or something at the moment??" she looked at cap'n for a few seconds and then turned and headed for her sleeping quartures once again to go and read whatever book she was to pull out of her desk.

Last edited by haku_yowane; 08-14-2011 at 07:57 AM..

TheOriginalPyro
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-14-2011, 06:59 AM

This didn't look good. Cameron was on a mission. Ah hell. I better help her. And so he ran after her. He caught uo to her as she reached the kitchen. You want some help in here? He opened the door for her. I know how to cook a thing or two.

haku_yowane
*^_^*
Banned

Old 08-14-2011, 07:06 AM

Reaching her sleeping quartures she reached around for her keys that are always on her belt. Opening her room she sit down at her desk a reachs for a book, pulling from the mess a large book. She read the cover and relised what it was. In shock that she still had it she gets up and reaches for her bed. laying her head to rest she sits there daydreaming.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 08-14-2011, 07:45 AM

Cameron walked through the open door. She silently thanked the captain for holding the door open but declined his offer. "I cook to work off stress!" She said. "No need to worry! I won't burn a hole in the ship." She flawlessly faked a smile. She reached behind the door to get an apron, which she tied around herself. She then rummaged through food storage. And was more than a little surprised at what she found. She found uncracked eggs, bacon and some pastry. All were edible. She set the ingredients out on the table and found two pie dishes. She diced the bacon and scrambled the eggs. She mixed them together and layered the pie dishes with the pastry. She then poured half of the egg and bacon mixture into each dish and topped each with pastry. She then put both the dishes into the make shift oven. She wiped her brow and returned to the deck to cool down with fresh air.

TheOriginalPyro
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-14-2011, 08:35 AM

Seoras watched, awestruck by both the find and his lieutenent's prowess at cooking.
When she was done he followed her to the deck. "stress? What's got you so stressed?"

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 08-14-2011, 09:33 AM

"I don't like staying in the same place for to long captain. I'm afraid I don't know why." Cameron stood with her back towards Seoras. A gentle wind played gently with the strands of hair loose from her bandana. "I just don't like it." She swung around to look at the Captain with a impish grin on her face. "I suppos i' can' be helped. When them lazy wretchs ge' outta bed everythin' will be fine again." She grinned even wider. "In tha mean time. We still gotta do tha' drinkin' challenge."

Last edited by WherededIGo; 08-14-2011 at 09:49 AM..

TheOriginalPyro
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-14-2011, 10:14 AM

"Hold that thought" Seoras said before hurrying into the kitchen to retrieve a keg and some tankards. Keg under one arm and tankarda in hand, he ran back to the deck to meet Cameron.
He placed the keg on a table and filled up the tall glasses. Sliding one to Cameron he lifted his up. "on your mark." He grinned.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 08-14-2011, 10:22 AM

Cameron accepted the cup. She was going to lose like always, but she was going to get damn close this time. Cameron held the tankard close to her lips. "Now!" She gulped it down as fast as she could, after a few seconds of struggling she slammed down the empty cup. Unfortunatly Seoras had already put his empty tankard down. "Darn it Cap'n!" She cursed.

haku_yowane
*^_^*
Banned

Old 08-14-2011, 11:15 AM

Feelixa opens the door to the kitchen, looking around she sees the seoras and cammy drinken at the table, she looks at the empty chair and walks slowly towards it, taking a seat she looks at the cap'n with a deep gaze. "I think we should be heading off soon, if we want to get to port in 3 weeks time we have to set sa.... *sniff sniff* what you cooken cammy??? You better not be trying to steal me job" she said childisly with a side gaze. "anyway, as I Was saying before I was distracted by that heavenly smell, we should set sail soon, we really can't wait for the rest of the crew to wake up, there are the four of us, that should be enough, so shall we go???"

Last edited by haku_yowane; 08-16-2011 at 07:56 AM..

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 08-14-2011, 11:34 AM

[OOC] We're on the deck Haku, please read the previous posts :).]

"I wouldn't be stealin' yer job if ya actually did i' " Cameron stated. She looked at the captain. "She has a poin' though I hate ta admi', we be runnin' outta supplies. We should get goin' as soon as we can." She looked at Feelixa. "We'll be needin' a few more men till we can get a sailin'." She smirked. Feelixa should know how big a ship this is. And they probably only had 3 and a half people, Feelixa could barely cook after all. Cameron leaned back on her chair, waiting for the captains response.

TheOriginalPyro
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-14-2011, 11:48 AM

Seoras stared at the empty cup on the table as he spoke. I have to agree with both of you. We need to set sail but we need the crew to wake up before we can get anything done. He turned to Feelixa Port Rell, our next stop, is two days away. Davis Point, where i was betting about, is the stop three weeks away. He turned to Cameron, smiling. Darn good thing for your sake we weren't betting aye Cammy. Anyway,we've eaten, drank and talked. What to do now?

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 08-14-2011, 12:06 PM

Cameron looked away. No way she was going to let the captain rub her loss in. "Tha only reason I los' was ta make you look good." She lied. Cameron considered Seoras's last question for a moment. She sighed. At least she wasn't being forced to wear a ball gown... "Not much ta do on a sleepy pirate ship. Be funny if another ship came through right now." She looked a little serious. "All we'd need ta do is feed Feelixa a li'(tt)le beer an' then we'd be fine." She grinned at her own joke and put her feet up on the table. One heavy foot after the other.

TheOriginalPyro
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-14-2011, 12:44 PM

As funny as that would be, I don't think i could handle another drunken stupor. Especially if I have to carry her down the stares again. Then he laughed as he remembered earlier that morning.

----------

Well, I'm going to go to the cargo hold and set up some dummies to train on. He turned to the oblivious cook. And I don't mean you Feelixa He joked. He turned and went through the trap door that lead to the hold. He dropped heavily to the floor and searched for some sacks of grain to train on. He found some and used rope to attach them to mops lying around the room. He cleared a large area and unsheathed the cutlass at his side. He deftly swung it in a wide arc and slammed it into the sack. It split and poured a small amount of grain onto the floor. He whirled around and plunged the blade through the "chest" of the target. He then unleashed a withering flurry of blows into it and only stopped when the sacks were all but empty. Breathing hard he straightened up. Sheathing his sword, he collapsed into a pile of sacks in the corner and slept for a while. The alcohol had caught up with him during the session.

Slide
Music soothes the savage beast ;...

Old 08-14-2011, 04:16 PM

Terra flickered her eyes open, realizing that she fell asleep leaning on the wall. That wasn't exactly what was on her mind, she smelled a delectable smell-- which she knew wasn't the leftover ham in her pocket. Her guess would be bacon and eggs with some sort of pastry. Yes, she was a food fanatic. She tried many dishes from stolen caviar to mud pies and everything in between. Terra let the smell lead her to wherever it came from, stopping in the middle of the deck. "Aye Cameron, who's cookin' eggs and bacon?" she looked back at her as she pointed to the kitchen.

TheOriginalPyro
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-14-2011, 09:07 PM

As Seoras returned from the hold a few minutes later, he saw Terra standing on the deck with Cameron.
Well good morning to you he called. Wheres this food at?

Slide

Old 08-14-2011, 09:25 PM

"Mornin', Captain!" Terra waved from their not-so-far distance apart. "My guess would be from the kitchen. My past experiences with breakfast says this wasn't Feelixa's work. This smells nothing like fish." she replied partially leaning on a barrel.

TheOriginalPyro
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-14-2011, 09:36 PM

Haha, yeah this smells like real food. Cammy's handiwork. Feelixa's still in bed. He laughed. How did they get landed with the only cook on the seas who can't cook? Well, can't cook when she's drunk which happened more than it should. Although it's taking longer than I would like. He leaned against a railing accross from her. The sooner we get the crew ready to sail, the better. We can get to Port Rell and have real food.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 08-14-2011, 09:47 PM

"Yer sayin' mah food ain' real food?" Cameron appeared from another trip to the kitchen holding to baked pies. "I suppose it's all mine then." Cameron turned around, acting as if she was going back to the kitchen. "Fish, will be good fer yer righ'?"

Slide

Old 08-14-2011, 09:50 PM

"N-NO! He said it, not me! I for one would be delighted to have some of that pie." she said following Cameron. Terra was mostly oggling the pie in her hands.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 08-14-2011, 09:54 PM

Cameron gave Terra a big smile. And continued her way down to the kitchen. She'd forgotten to bring a decent knife and wasn't going to let those two handle her pies for minute. By the time she would've gotten back they'd be gone! She thought that Terra was awfully close to one of the pies and swiftly moved it closer to the other side, away from Terra.

Slide

Old 08-14-2011, 09:59 PM

Terra gasped as the sweet smelling pie was moved away from her. "Aw Cameron, you don't trust little ol' Terra with a pie?" she asked pushing her index fingers together innocently as she gave her the 'puppy dog glance'. She had to admit, the smell was quite tempting.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 08-14-2011, 10:04 PM

[OOC] All this talk of food is making me hungry >_<. I'll have to go in a few minutes, sorry.]

To enhance the effect, Cameron moved the pie even further away. "Frankly, Idon' even trust tha cap'n with one-na these babies!" Cameron shot a glance at the captain and poked out her tongue.

TheOriginalPyro
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-14-2011, 10:04 PM

Seoras walked into the hallway after them. I was saying Feelixa's food isn't real food. You aren't the regular cook. he turned back to go outside and he stared off into the vast expanse of ocean around them.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 08-14-2011, 10:06 PM

Cameron watched the captain walk away. "Terra, a pie for me an' a pie for you then if tha cap'n ain' peckish." THe ginned with both of her eyes closed.

Slide

Old 08-14-2011, 10:13 PM

"Alright!" she cheered before grabbing a pie and jabbing a fork into it. "Man, this smells good~! I'm definately gonna murder this!" she said taking a huge bite out of the pie.