Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 07-29-2011, 05:26 PM

Kaden watched in near horror as Zeelith approached him in her new body. Getting a hold of himself he quickly analized her, trying to find a weak point. She then dissappeared and reappeared swiftly behind him, slicing him in the arm. She then dissappeared again, but not before Kaden realied that she still had a wounded side. Smirking he had a plan of action now. Zeelith on the other hand had appeared behind the corner and was trying her best not to breath hard. She was just begining to learn how to use powers of the people she transformed into, and beingwounded wasn't helping either. She then grit her teeth and stepped into the shadows, attacking again from Kaden's other side, but he wasswifter and pounched her side as she was about to teleport away. Crying out in pain she crashed to the ground and was back in her regular form swiftly. Her side was bleeding now, and the stiches had been ripped out. "Now you little girl, you'll learn what it feels like to get burned for real." Kaden hissed.

Esmme
See you later, Cole. "How do you...

Old 07-30-2011, 02:42 AM

Kurt witnessed the transformation with a bit of terror flickering through him. Now that Zeelith was herself again, his snarl came harshly through his fangs. The mutant wasn't about to let Kaden get a second shot in at the girl. There was a small flash as he disappeared.
Appearing between Zeelith and her attacker, Kurt hissed and took on a feral touch as he reached for the girl's arm. They were gone a few seconds later. Appearing in the girl's bathroom in the next hallway over, Kurt caught himself before toppling over onto his friend. He was still getting used to bringing people with him through interdimensional doorways. "Zeelith! You are alright, jah?" Blinking away his sudden rise of nausea, Kurt quickly spotted the blood. If they went back to the nurse, Kaden would find them. "Where should we go?" His tail lashed as he glanced toward the door worriedly. Hopefully no one would come in to see what they looked like right now. Kaden wasn't their only worry.

((Haha, well good thing Izzy is an observer, not a fighter. :sweat: She doesn't want to get too involved with pissing the Elite off. :lol: They're only there to help the outlaws anyway . . . though it looks like an interrogation right now! LOL))

kionaredhawk
Purple magic swirls and undulate...

Old 07-30-2011, 03:37 AM

(I'll be gone over the weekend, just forewarning. And thank you :) ....sorry it's not as long as the last couple :XD )

Sarn growled. "Jin, you don't get it. Neither of you do. Just the fact that you locked us in here and did not give us any choice is what causes me not like you, to fight back. Bullies are disgusting. We don't want anyone else to get hurt but neither does anyone like their freedom being taken away, especially when they have done nothing wrong." He shuddered with suppressed rage but he didn't say anything at that point. Emma had her words to speak. He used a bit of his silver, not taking his eyes off of the two Elite, to grab a towel. He walks closer to Emma and wraps it around her shoulders. He knew, at this point, there wasn't anything he could do, so moral support for Emma seemed like a good idea. He sighs and his facial expression changes, a weary one. There wasn't anything else he could do.

Kyreian chuckles at Dante's reaction. She leans forward, not caring that her hand is pressing against his neck, until she is just beside his ear. Close enough that if he so much as twitches, he would touch her. "I can never lose my touch, Remy. It's as much a part of me as my DNA. You can have a taste of that instead of my knives again if your not careful" She, of course, took what he said literally instead of how he meant it. She moved back and looked at him with her dead eyes. "We're listening, little boy. And I hope it's good."

Kainmin dragon instantly fell silent when Eric touched her. She shuddered as he spoke, not liking it. Not liking it at all. This wasnt normal. How did this happen? She wasn't supposed to....
Kain shifted, untucking her head to mostly get away from the muzzle stroking. She stood, careful not to knock her new...friend?, over. She shook herself out, still not being able to stop growling. She didn't feel righ-
She suddenly drops, eyes rolling to the back of her head. After a second, there was a blur as her body started to revert back to human form, all energy gone from her body. She was unconscious, curled into a loose ball as she changed; wings and tail curling into fine, soft hair that fanned around her, nails no longer sharp, black and blue scales turned into pale skin... The conversion back to human left her without clothes to mar her body. All that graced her was the tattoo upon her back, the small scars along all four of her limbs, and the one long scar that traced from the left corner of her collar bone to just below the right armpit.

(I couldn't resist >.<)

Marsyas
Words are meaningless unless you...
Send a message via MSN to Marsyas

Old 07-30-2011, 05:49 AM

Jin was about to speak out again to counter Sarn's accusations but Tyrod held up a hand to stop him, "Enough. Neither party is getting anywhere with this pointless arguing. Jin take the boy to get help." The taller and older male then released the other two mutants as his younger companion let down the cage that locked them all in. "You all can leave," he announced speaking to everyone except Emma of course. The two that had been pressured to the ground struggled to their feet and after they caught their breath left without so much as a murmur. They wouldn't talk. The fear of what may happen if it finds its way back to Tyrod's ears would keep their tongues in check.

Tyrod lowered himself back to the ground and looked individually at the two silver bracelets that had cross charms on them (one on each wrist), and grinned crookedly. They have no idea. . . The young raven haired mutant rushed forward after dismissing his cage and picked up the bleeding boy. When he stood up, he glared at Sarn for a moment, anger rising inside him, then quickly turned away and rushed to the nurses office. Looking down at the boy (and noticing the blood staining his shirt) he couldn't help but feel responsible. Things were not always as simple as Sarn seemed to think but that was the naivety of ignorance. He didn't know any better, and with that sudden realization came a sense of pity. Jinesis couldn't stay angry with him, but that didn't mean he liked the guy or would forget where his stubbornness had lead them. I'll settle things with him one day or another. Definately sooner than later. . .

Watching as everyone left Tyrod glanced in Sarn's direction but made no inquiry as to whether he would leave or not. He knew the answer. Stalking forward slowly, the male's violet orbs fixated themselves on Emma's figure, though it was with a look of seriousness. Having allowed the hostages to leave before gaining the information, Tyrod had just proven he was more honorable than she believed and hopefully that was enough to get him the information he sought. "I will be forward, I care little for the names of grunts. All I need is the name of their leader and anyone else whom has status within their group."

There was no leverage to be had now other than threatening their lives but that was likely worthless at this point. If nothing else, he cared little for that sort of thing at this moment. He had lost all interest in toying with them, besides they didn't know the true terror of his powers. Tyrod had never really used his full strength since the academy was formed. Xavier had given him the two bracelets he kept on his wrists so that his strength had a cap that was just enough to be fearsome. What was truly horrifying about all of this was that Tyrod actually could control his maximum strength and he was still getting stronger. Something he wasn't sure if Xavier actually knew, though he suspected he did.

Stopping about an arm length away from his source, Tyrod stared at the girl with a piercing look as he awaited his answer. Folding his arms over his chest as he usually did out of habit, he took another expressionless look at Sarn, then grinned. I'll be keeping an eye on you two. I wouldn't be surprised if either of you were with the rebels, but. . .

(Tyrod got a new pic/makeover lol. I figured I needed a more fitting pic for someone like him :sweat: )

Esmme

Old 07-30-2011, 06:23 AM

((Nice picture. I've always liked that one, but I've never seen it used. :eager:

Alright . . . I want to post, but I'll have to do it later. I'm so tired. :drool: Have a good one, everyone! I'll try to post this weekend, but I'm not sure how that will go. :sweat:))

Marsyas

Old 07-30-2011, 08:58 AM

( Thank you! ^_^ I've never really found the perfect character to use it for until now lol. And since I'm giving my characters makeovers I'm gonna go ahead and give Jinesis one as well (he dyed his hair red. . . or got the black dye out, whichever seems to fit better lol). :sweat:

Anyway I'm going back home to see the folks one last time before I head back to school so I probably won't be on much this weekend myself. So have a good one ladies. . . (I think I'm the only guy) O.o )

Last edited by Marsyas; 07-30-2011 at 09:13 AM..

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 07-31-2011, 04:07 AM

Zeelith gasped as Kurt came to her aid and was more then happy that he teleported before Kaden had a chance to throw a fire ball at them. She panted as they were dropped in the girl's bathroom and tumbled to the floor, unable to hold herself up as she laid there, bleeding badly and bresthinghard. Her mind was in a fog and her hand shook as she reached up to Kurt. Nothing felt real and the pain was so prominant that it put her in a hazes state. She took his gloved hand gently and smiled with care. "Grandma... Sue.... She is a trained doctor..." she whispered painfully and then coughed grimacing. "I don't know... How long I can stay awake..." she whispered and grimaced as her side throbbed more.

Esmme

Old 08-04-2011, 12:53 AM

((*laugh* Yes, Marsyas, I believe you are the only male. ;)))

"I can never lose my touch, Remy."
"Of course," Remy breathed, forcing himself to stay still when Kyreian moved so close to him. The rogue breathed a sigh of relief when she finally backed off. He hesitated when the woman allowed him to speak. "I meant that I would listen to you, mon ami." My friend. Right - that was as far from the truth as ever.

Dante growled, and Remy let his hands drop to his sides to show that he was up to no tricks. "Something is happening, and if you're done with me I have things to do."

-

Kurt nodded, swiftly summoning the energy to teleport them away from the school. He cried out in pain as he felt resistance to his teleportation. Xavier. The headmaster had thought of students escaping that way. Shadows clawed at them as Kurt pulled Zeelith to him and snarled. He would get them through.
He had to try a few times . . . and the fourth time he used some of Zeelith's energy to break through the darkness that surrounded them. They both collapsed onto Sue's floor suddenly. Kurt was able to glance to Zeelith before heaving on a partially empty stomach. Please, don't. Nausea was so strong that he gagged, and the blue-skinned youth felt his entire body clench as he forced his sickness back. How long would it be before Xavier noticed their escape?

-

All feeling suddenly cut out from Kainmin as she lost consciousness. Eric moved to help her, but by the time he got there she was already human. Gray eyes wide, he knelt beside her and hesitated for many moments. Finally, he had the sense of mind to hurriedly rid himself of his black t-shirt. Unsure of how to help her, the blond just rested it over Kain so it was covering her. I can't believe this. He felt like he should be waking up at any moment.
Eyes moving over what he could see of her dragon tattoo, Eric shook his head. "That was strange." Slowly smoothing Kainmin's hair away from her face, the male stared at her unmarred features with a blank look. Just . . . wow. Trying to keep his mind from wandering too far, he pulled his gaze from the scar on her collar and blinked a few times before making an effort to cover it. Since she was smaller than him it wasn't difficult to finally get her modestly covered. What on earth will my uncle say about this?

-

Emma glanced at Sarn as she pulled the towel closer about her. Blue eyes followed Jin as he left, and the telepath couldn't help but grimace as she caught a bit of thought from the wounded male that was taken from the room. It was strange to know that she couldn't pick up on Tyrod's thoughts, but she focused on what he was saying anyway.
"Leaders and organizers," she repeated, looking down at the puddle that was still forming at her feet. Trying to think of someone she disliked within the rogues, her gaze suddenly became sullen. Looking up into Tyrod's eyes steadily, she betrayed no sympathy or regret as she straightened her shoulders. "Remy."

kionaredhawk

Old 08-04-2011, 02:56 AM

Kyreian laughs, that chilling, emotionless laugh of hers. "Of course, of course." She looks at Dante then back at their captive. "Where should we begin? Ah, yes. How about you tell us about your lovely little group of mutants you've gathered? The group that our nasty headmaster calls rebels. And Remy, please don't lie to us. We are very capable of hurting you if you do. But, as you so tactily put, we would like to be your friends. Of sorts. La mort vient rapidement à des menteurs, Remy." Death comes swiftly to liars.

Kainmin shifted under the shirt, curling into a tighter fetal position. A small sound comes from her, something of sadness, fear, and pain, as she slowly regains consciousness. Her eye fly open and she scrambles away from Eric, taking the shirt with her. She clutches it to herself, eyes very, abnormally pale for her. Her skin was like porcelain as sweat started bead, her breathing becoming shallower and haggard. What do I do? What will he do to me? She was shaking as she stared at Eric in fear, but more then that, anger.

Sarn sighs. That would figure. He wondered briefly if it were actually true but then dismissed the thought. No point thinking about it now. He looks at Tyrod, silver eyes flashing lighter for a moment. "What will you do to him?"

(And those were very sad...short....)

Marsyas

Old 08-04-2011, 05:04 AM

Tyrod stood there in thought as Emma's word sunk in. Remy huh? That's not surprising but it is a shame. The truth of the matter was that Remy was one of the few people whom Tyrod would actually consider a friend and it was going to be troublesome to have to deal with this now. Either way he would do what needed to be done. There was no sport in hunting the weak and Remy could be said to have talent. He wasn't going to be a challange for him but maybe there would be some entertainment involved. Though something about this wasn't right. Remy couldn't have set this all up alone, could he? It was doubtful, that there was no one backing him. With that in mind, Tyrod was about to ask a question but Sarn's own curiousity was voiced first, "I already told you we're taking them to Xavier. I don't know what he has planned, besides there's not anyone who can stop him anyway."

Then going back to his thoughts from earlier, the violet eyed male gazed at Emma blankly. She definately knew more but she wasn't willing to help him personally. Jinesis may have been able to pull more out of her because of his nature but it was doubtful that she would tell him truthfully what he wanted to know, still he needed to ask. "Emma, who's helping Remy? He's an intellegent guy, I know, but he couldn't have set this up by himself. Who's his support?" This was too organized to be a one man show. One person would make too many mistakes, especially at their age. Xavier was too well informed and brilliant himself for one man to think he could outsmart or out do so there was another level to be exposed here. Will you give me what I need?

Last edited by Marsyas; 08-04-2011 at 06:31 AM..

Esmme

Old 08-04-2011, 05:40 AM

Blinking a few times, Remy's expression was suddenly guarded. "Xavier has ordered a strike," he said slowly. He then focused on what Kyreian had said. Death comes swiftly to liars. Quirking a brow, he let a small grin slip over his face. "I've seen it come more swiftly to those who tell the truth, dame."
Seeing the dark expression grow even more threatening on Dante's face, Remy cleared his throat and continued. "Rebels, Xavier calls them? Ah, so eloquent." He lifted his hands to press against Dante's clenched fists, trying to get a bit more room to breathe. "The . . . Rebels started almost a year ago. It was a group of us that didn't want to be here." With as much of a shrug as he could manage, Remy's eyes flickered crimson. "We came together. We set up a network. Now, we are just trying to get by under the radar. Someone must have slipped up."
His brown eyes met Dante's suddenly. "Pardon me, but I don't trust Xavier's lap dogs when they offer friendship." He never had in the first place. A burst of kinetic energy came from his hands, making Dante snarl in pain. Remy used that moment to duck away from Kyreian and kick the back of Dante's knee. Once both were a few feet away from him, he winked at Kyreian and sprinted for the crowds once again. It was moments before he was gone - literally

"Damn," Dante fought against instinct and unclenched his fists. Hands smoking, he drew a hissing breath through his clenched fangs. "I am going to kill that son of a-" Biting off his curse, the male closed his eyes as he prevented himself from letting loose his other form. He didn't need to turn into something from the realm of nightmares right there in the school. "Did you see which way that rat went?"
-

Eric started when Kainmin scrambled away from him. He didn't follow: he met her fearful gaze with one of his own. Trying to muster up a wave of serenity, he held a hand out to her as though trying to calm her with a physical motion. True to his abilities, a slight push of calm settled over the both of them. "Kain," he said quietly, trying to sound as non-threatening as possible, "I know you're freaked out. I'm freaked out, too."
He kept his gaze on her face, though it was getting harder by the moment to do so. Her pale skin was like a delicate shell, and her eyes were startling. Eric found his eyes wandering more than once.
"Let me get you some clothes," the blond said, blinking away a sudden rush of desire. The emotions in the air were exciting - which wasn't necessarily a plus.

-

"There are many I don't know," Emma said truthfully. But she lied about not knowing the leaders. "But there is a group of higher-ups. They're a lot of the mutants that have been here since the academy started . . . like Grey. Jean has improved her abilities in class . . . she's one of the best. But she hides her hatred for Xavier." Even better than I hide mine. Heck, Emma was pretty terrible at hiding her disdain for the headmaster. She really, really hated him.
She swallowed before looking to Tyrod's gaze again. "I don't know everyone's names. They don't share all the information. Just some. They don't want double-crossing informants."

The trick would be pulling the truth from the lies in Emma Frost's words.

Marsyas

Old 08-04-2011, 07:10 AM

Figuring this to be the extent of what he would learn from the woman Tyrod approached her stopping about a foot from her. He stared at her for a moment then smiled crookedly before taking her hand and leaning down to place a gentle kiss on the middle knuckle. Then he nodded to Sarn and looked back to Emma, "Thank you," and with that he turned around and left. During that brief moment that he made skin contact with miss Frost he allowed her access to his memories and revealed to her the secret about his bracelets and how they only allowed him to use a small fraction of his true power, which was monstrous, and that he had full control over it. He also allowed her to see that he had been telling the truth about what they knew, or so it seemed, but that was it. The barrier went right back up when he let go, hopefully leaving Emma with a little food for thought. He could have just been planting seeds of doubt into her head or he could have been trying to show her that she was too mistrustful. Either way, what had been done was done and he planned to just let things play out. If she hadn't feared him before, she would now. Nobody at the academy, save Xavier and now Emma, knew how terrifyingly strong Tyrod really was. That even included the members of the elite.

Ty was a solitary man, and for good reason. His ambition ran deep, but he was no fool. If he lashed out too early, things would go awry and all of his hard work would have been in vain. No, perfection took time and planning. And his plan would be perfect. Placing his hand in his pockets as he melted into the oblivious crowds, the raven haired male walked along silently ocassionally waving to a few aquaintinces as he passed, while he felt for Remy. He figured he'd have a chat with the guy before anything serious happened, after all they were friends. Then after a few minutes of walking he felt Remy, though he was hard to pinpoint in this crowd. Walking over and sitting on a bench, Tyrod figured it best to let him either show himself of let it go. Today's action had been enough for him.

After speaking with the nurse for a few moments and assessing that the boy would live, Jin thanked the woman an departed to search for his companion. By now he should have gained some insight, no matter how small, involving the Rebels. This whole thing was over his head but there was little thinking involved on his part. The fiery red head knew that he just needed to follow Tyrod's lead and see things through. He had a hunch that Emma was involved with the rebels but that Sarn genuinely knew nothing about them. It was an unfortunate thing, but if this 'rebellion' wasn't quelled soon. There would be a war raging on school grounds before the semester really even gets kicked off. Of course that was the worse case scenario. If things go well maybe they could cut off the head and let the body crumble. It seemed logical but of course nothing ever goes according to plan. Not to mention nothing's ever as easy as it sounds.

The more Jinesis tried to think of all the different outcomes the more he felt the elite were on the disadvantaged side. It seemed that their group didn't have a large amount of support from the non-elites. His hypothesis could be supported by today's events but it was his first time in a situation like that and there were quite a few ways that it could have been handled differently. How did I get involved in something like this already? I just got here for Pete's sake! Sighing loudly to himself, he had inadvertantly garnered the attention of a group of girls passing by. They all turned to each other whispering and giggling while exchanging looks in his general direction. After a few short moments of this, Jin found that his face was a bit flushed and he quickly walked off towards the direction of the male dorms. This is too much for my first day. . .

kionaredhawk

Old 08-04-2011, 04:49 PM

Kyreian growled. And it wasn't because the idiot got away. She mumbled, "I'll kill him for calling me that." She looked at Dante. "I did. Let's go. Time to make mince meat out of a rat." In a blink of an eye, her appearance changed back to pretending to be human. She took hold of Dante's hand again, leading the way. Though it wouldn't be obvious to the untrained eye, she was looking everywhere and at everything all around them even as she followed Remy's trail. It was one of those things that she had been trained to do years before. She looked at Dante and jerked her head at the bench that Tyrod now sat in, making sure that Dante could see the man. She turned back to following the mutant boy, thoughts awhirl with his words about freedom. How often had she thought about the same thing?

Kainmin shuddered as the calm swept over her. Though it worked, she glared at him. "Will you stop doing that? It's bloody annoying." Almost back to normal. She turns her back to him and quickly pulls his shirt over head. Gawd, I hate being small. The shirt could have been a dress. A short dress, but a dress none the less. She turns back to him. Her hands kept pulling the edges down, fidgeting. She looked everywhere but at him, finally settling on looking at the ground. She mumbled because it was hard for her to say, "I'm sorry." She was still shaking, exhausted from the use of energy. That, and he looked good without his shirt on, which wasn't helping her at all at the moment.

Sarn watched the interaction, disgust flickering for space on his face. Thankfully, he managed to get it under control and let his face go relatively blank. It was obvious he still wasn't happy. As soon as the Elite left, he turned to Emma. "Are you okay?" It was the first thing he could think of to say. Not that great but it worked for now. "We should probably get our clothes and find somewhere more...quiet? Or stay here?" He was now confusing himself....Mostly because he was focused on making sure Emma was alright. I hate bullies.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 08-04-2011, 05:44 PM

Zeelith gasped as Kurt teleported them from the school, crying out as Xavier's powers attacked them. Groaning she laid on the floor, a startled squeel of mommy reaching her ears. Chris came running, tears running down his red adn black face, his hand flitting to her cheek. "Mommy... please don't die... Please don't die..." he begged his eyes producing so many tears as Zeelith shakily reached up, but realized blood was soaking her hand. Grandma sue hurried in and gasped. "Kurt! please help Chris take her to my operating room! I'll grab my tools. Hurry!" she said and then Chris tried his best to keep himself sane as he gently took his mother's feet, getting ready to lift her.

Esmme

Old 08-04-2011, 11:32 PM

Dante clenched his teeth when Kyreian took his hand. It hurt like hell, but he'd rather have her with him than not. The silver-haired male followed her gaze . . . and rolled his eyes when he saw Tyrod. Figures. They needed to tread carefully: to keep from looking suspicious. They didn't need the other mutant following them and getting ahold of Remy.
"Just walk slower," he whispered, sending a nod to Tyrod when they caught gazes
-

Remy, on the other hand, had nonchalantly left the room entirely. He had just entered the hall leading to the guy's dorm when he caught a glimpse of a familiar face: Tyrod. The rogue sighed to himself as he walked swiftly toward his room. This is crazy. Was every elder mutant against the rebels now?
He suddenly thought of Izzy. Wherever she was, he hoped it was far from this trouble that was about to suffocate Remy and his associates.

-

Slowly nodding, Eric sat down where he was. "It's alright." He tried to pull his powers back, but he wasn't very practiced. His gray eyes narrowed as he forced the calm to clear. Kainmin was looking far more normal by the time he finally succeeded.
"Was that the first time?" he asked, trying to keep his eyes on the rooftop instead of on Kain.

-

Emma stared at Tyrod as he kissed her hand. She let her arm drop lifelessly to her side as she watched him leave. Numb with the sense of power she'd just received, the blonde stared listlessly for many moments before responding to Sarn. "I'm okay," she said, her blue gaze still locked on the door. He could have killed us with the flick of a finger. Slowly turning to face her friend, she cleared her throat a bit. "Let's go get dressed. I think we should find . . . a friend of mine." She had a call to make.

It was minutes later when they headed in opposite directions. They went to their dorms. Emma ignored her roommate as she swiftly changed into jean shorts and a white tank top. She also ignored how wet her hair was. By the time she was back out near the dorm entrance, she shuddered. We survived. He let us live. And the worst part was . . . Tyrod hadn't been lying to them.

-

Kurt hardly heard the words. They sounded as though they came through a long tunnel. Blinking a few times, it took him a moment to react. It was Chris' tears that brought him to action. Pushing back his own weakness the mutant stood and moved to carefully help lift Zeelith. "Which way?" he rasped, yellow eyes darting to Chris as they moved. Through a few difficulties, they finally got the woman into the right room. She was so pale . . . it was hard to tell if she was any more white than earlier.

Kurt was swift in his next movement. Yanking his thick sweater off, he balled it up and pressed it to Zeelith's bleeding wound, hoping to buy Sue some time. Now that he was fighting off being dazed, his worry invaded his mind with a fever that set his thoughts to pessimistic ones. Please don't die. Echoing Chris' own worries, the blue-skinned youth muttered a phrase repeatedly in German. Please don't take her.

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 08-05-2011, 01:04 PM

Izzy breathed a silent sigh of relief when Remy broke away and ran off. She watched the others wishing she could run after him but knew she would be spotted so she waited. As soon as they ran off she jumped down from the tree. She tried to follow after to find Remy but he had long since vanished. I never would have guessed how different this school is. She sighed and dug through her bag for her water bottle and took a sip. She started heading back towards the women's dorms then stopped to wonder if Remy hadn't gone back to the place she was heading; his room. She shifted directions and headed for the men's dorms. She slipped inside and felt like everyone and everything was watching her. I find out that people here have weird powers and yet I'm still more bothered about being in a "men's" only place.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 08-05-2011, 05:09 PM

Chris was sniffling and trying to be strong as they moved Zeelith to the room. Working swiftly he began grabbing things for Sue, crying the whole time. Hearing Kurt's words in German he then took his mother's hand, kissing her palm freverently, wanting to keep her in his life. He would never feel normal again if he lost his mother. Zeelith groaned softly her mind and sight in a haze. But she could hear Kurt saying things in German and Chris begging her not to leave him in soft little sobs. "I-I.... Will be... Okay..." she whispered painfully as she cupped her son's cheek. Sue quickly hurried in, dressed in scrubs and pushing a ready tray of intraments she would use. "Chris honey you're going to have to wait in the living room." she said and gently pushed Chris out. Walkig back in she looked at Kurt. "Do you wish to stay with Zeelith?" she asked as she began readying the shots.

kionaredhawk

Old 08-06-2011, 09:24 PM

Kyreian sighs but relinquishes. She slows her pace so that she is walking beside Dante, looking for all the world like a couple going for a walk. She whispers back to him, "What should we do when we catch him again?"

Kainmin kept her eyes away from him as he sat down, shifting to the side slightly. She shook her head and her voice was quiet. She felt, for the first time in her life, that she could trust somebody that wasn't her parents. "I don't remember the first time. I was one or something like that. The only thing I remember is the heat and the pain that went with it. That's why I knew about it, why I dunked myself in the water earlier. I didn't want to change. It...I knew. Just didn't want to remember. And I had no idea..." She shook her head. "Magic exists?"

Sarn nodded and followed Emma out. They split ways and he went to his dorm room. He quickly changed, hanging up the wet stuff to dry and throwing on a pair of black pants and grey t-shirt that wasn't exactly big on him. He was about to leave when he had a second thought. He turned and grabbed a couple of items off of his nightstand. Smiling a little as he shoved then into his pocket, he exited his room, locking the door behind him.
It didn't take him long to find Emma again, near the exit of the dorms. He smiles rather weakly at her. He wasn't sure if she actually wanted him along but he wasn't going to give her that choice anyway. He wouldn't leave her alone in this after what had just happened. He knew he wasn't much but he still had his own skills. "Hey."

Esmme

Old 08-09-2011, 12:25 AM

"Izzy?" Remy's curious tone filled the nearly-empty hallway. The path to the guy's dorm was free of Elite for the moment. "Why aren't you with the others?" He shifted so his scorched hands were hidden in the folds of his long coat and behind his back. She didn't need to see his burned gloves and fingertips. He looked her over warily, thinking for the first time that perhaps she was an informant. Was Xavier that desperate? The rogue kept his face from filling with suspicion, but his eyes burned with it.
-

Kurt nodded, unperturbed by Sue's movements. He stayed as close as possible, staring at Zeelith worriedly. "Jah, I wish to stay." His yellow eyes flickered from the older woman back to the girl before him. Tail lashing with anxiety, the mutant pressed a gentle hand to Zeelith's shoulder. "She . . . will be well, yes?" His thick accent was almost difficult to understand. Emotion always did that - it choked out his concentration to speak clearly.
-

"Beat his ass to the ground." Dante kept the glare from his features, and he stared in the direction Remy had gone as they walked slowly. "Or . . . find proof that we aren't working with Xavier to destroy his little posse." The male had calmed down (for the most part) as they walked past Tyrod.
Lifting one burned hand, he growled quietly. "That little-" He bit his tongue and continued. "You'd think he would be happy bowing to Xavier's demands." Dante brought his hand to his lips and pressed his tongue to his scorched fingertips. "We have to find a way to make him listen."

-

"I don't know what it is," Eric glanced up at her as she started talking. He now understood why she'd been in the water - it acted like a preventative. It made sense now. "We've both . . . changed." They were both mutants. How was that possible? Mutants were like . . . one out of every thousand people in the world. The chances were so low, it wasn't right that they meet up so easily. Not to mention the girl with the ice; she'd been there, too. That many mutants in one area? It wasn't possible . . . unless it was planned.
"Are they all mutants?" he wondered out loud, his gray eyes lingering on Kain's features. When he noticed he was staring, he cleared his throat and blushed slightly. She was still wearing just his shirt. . . .
"What do you want to do, Kain?"

-

Emma was quiet as she heard Sarn's voice. "Did you know that there were seperate groups?" Her blue eyes filled with urgency as she grew more fidgety. "Did you know that some of us were rallying behind another leader besides Xavier?" She licked her lips and glanced around cautiously. She didn't want someone overhearing. "Tell me you know nothing about all this." If he knew, then they were too obvious. How did Xavier find out in the first place? Granted, he seemed to know just about everything . . . but certainly there were some things that he just didn't foresee.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 08-09-2011, 12:44 AM

Sue nodded and then her lips formed a tight thin line hearing Kurt's next question. "She's lost alot of blood dear... I have no doubt she will make it threw the operation, though after, I couldn't tell you... She looks like she went threw a gauntlet." she said and then moved with percision and speed, only asking Kurt to move a few times as she took care of all other wounds. She then washed her hands and looked at Kurt. Zeelith was asleep and she checked her heartbeat and pulse. "She is stable and just fine, Luckily she had you oung man." she said and patted him on the back. "Lets move her to the bed, she will sleep better on the bed, good sleep leads to good recovery." she said reasuringly and then Zeelith's eyes fluttered open. "Kurt...." she whispered horsely. "talk to her dear... I'm going to tell little Chris everything is okay." she said and left the room.

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 08-09-2011, 01:35 AM

Izzy nearly screamed when someone spoke but calmed herself when she realized it was Remy. She spun around but the half smile froze on her face when she saw his eyes. He seemed upset. After what just happened I can understand though.

She felt like fiddling with her hands but forced her hands to stay at her sides but lowered her eyes to the floor. "I... followed you when you left me with them." Now she brought her eyes up and openingly looked him in the eyes. "No one tells me who I can talk to. Not my parents and not the people here." She sighed and stopped glaring at him. "I realized when I was sitting in a tree that you were just trying to protect me. It seems that the melting pot is much more... diverse here then other schools." She reached out her hand. "Are your hands alright? I couldn't tell from where I was if you were hurt when you did whatever to that man or if it was just him."

Esmme

Old 08-09-2011, 04:21 AM

Kurt was anxious as Sue worked. He moved swiftly when she asked him to, and helped carry the girl into the next room - by lifting her on his own. The youth sent the elder woman a slight smile when she said to talk with Zeelith; it wasn't going to be difficult to do that.
As he set Zeelith down on the bed gently, trying not to jar any wounds, the blue-skinned youth looked into the white girl's eyes steadily. He stared for a few moments before lifting his hands to cradle her face and stroke her cheeks lightly. "Everything be fine," he whispered, glowing eyes searching her features. "You feeling well, jah?" From where he was kneeling next to the bed he was still looking her over for signs that she might be bleeding again. He was still worried that she'd been hurt too badly or lost too much blood. "There be anything I can do for you now?"

-

"You should have stayed away," Remy said, his tone growing more serious. When she admitted to watching the event, he matched her glare with one of his own. It seemed that his light-hearted and friendly manner was one of his many masks. After a few moments the harsh look softened. "Mon ange, the clique's here are worse than gangs in L.A." Remy smiled tightly before eying her offered hand. "My hands are fine."
He slowly showed Izzy his blistered hands, frowning as he did so. "I can take care of it, cherie. This isn't the first time." He didn't mention that his fingers hurt like hell was nibbling at them. The very fact that Izzy had been there and was still coming to see if he was alright seemed to have a positive effect on Remy: he was trusting her more just for that fact. Trust, or perhaps just a bit of an open smile. "Dante got more pain than I did, and that was the hope."
He usually didn't use his abilities at so close a range. Usually he could charge an object full of kinetic energy and let it turn into a projectile that would explode upon contact.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 08-09-2011, 04:44 AM

Zeelith smiled feeling Kurt's hand cradle her face, her eyes softening as they took on a gentle lavender hue. "I feel much bettr..." she whispered gently and then reached out and took his other hand in hers. Carefully threading each finger between his was like a gentle art and once finished she found herself really liking how his hand felt around hers. "Thank you Kurt... So much... If it hadn't been for you... " she started and her voice wavered before she started again. "I really love you..." she whispered not realizing what she had just said, until a slow blush rose to her pale cheeks.

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 08-09-2011, 01:09 PM

At Remy's glare Izzy smiled. "I probably should of but at least I didn't let them see me. And don't worry about me. I've always been good at hiding in the background." She looked at his hands carefully. "If you consider that fine they might have hit you too hard on the head." She looked at the rooms then nodded towards them. "Which were you heading for? We can get out of this open hallway and soak your hands."

Esmme

Old 08-10-2011, 06:52 AM

"I really love you..."
Kurt watched as Zeelith threaded their fingers, his gaze soft. When he heard her speak his eyes slowly moved to her white face. "Really?" he asked, sounding surprised. Seeing her blush made his own face burn - though it was hard to see on his dark skin. Slowly smiling to reveal his white fangs, Kurt gave her hand a gentle squeeze. "That is nothing I have heard before." He hesitated. "Danke, Zeelith."
Leaning down again, he pressed a warm kiss to her cheek. "We have only known one another for a few days, yah?" It wasn't that he didn't love her, but he wanted things to be alright. He didn't want to move too quickly. "I love you, too."

-

Remy grimaced. "I wouldn't be surprised if I was actually unconscious right now, mon ami." He chuckled before looking toward the dorms again. "Come with me. I'll get you to my room." They moved quickly and quietly until they got deep into the many hallways of rooms. Remy finally motioned to one of them and withdrew a key from the chain about his neck - it had been hidden under his shirt. He said nothing about the fact that they could both be in big trouble for having her in the men's dorms. Then again . . . trouble was only piling up. No use in avoiding some of it.

"My room is yours," Remy said with a small bow. The door was closed swiftly before Remy went toward the bathroom. The entire area was surprisingly clean - as though he didn't spend much time in the room. Ever. As in, his things were still in a bag near the foot of the bed, and everything was just like it was before the term started.
The sound of running water made him flinch. It was hard to keep his hands under the cold liquid as it filled the bathroom sink. It soothed a bit of pain - but not much of it. The burns would give him quite a bit of trouble for many days after this. . . .