ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 04-01-2018, 05:16 AM

March 31
Prompt: Shapes in the Clouds.
i love finding shapes in the clouds! i find shapes and faces in all sorts of things; chain link fences, stucco ceilings, brick walls, cars... it's cool how the clouds are always changing so you can watch, for instance, a lion morph into a dragon. :B

Color of the Day

Spanish Word of the Day:
Lanoso - wooly

Song of the Day:

Quote:
If you knew how I long
For you now that you're gone
You'd grow wings and fly
Home to me, home tonight
And in the morning sun...

Astrology Forecast:
Moon Phase: Full Moon, 100% illumination

Sun in Aries. Basic vibe is independent & passionate.
Moon in Libra. Moods & emotions are balanced & related to relationships.
Mercury in Aries. Mind & communications are independent & passionate.
Quote:
Get in touch with old friends and contacts, back up devices and data, edit and clarify your thoughts, dust off an old writing project or course of study. Polish up your social media profiles. You're going to drop things a lot, so be careful.
Venus in Taurus. Love & attraction are stable & sensual.
Mars in Capricorn. Drive & energy are ambitious, wise & tenacious.
Jupiter in Scorpio, retrograde. Luck, growth & wisdom are dark & strange, but focused.
Quote:
Slow down the risk-taking and evaluate before rushing ahead. Travel to an old favorite place. Pick up an abandoned entrepreneurial venture. Go back to school, finish a degree or certification.
Saturn in Capricorn. Discipline, fears & challenges are ambitious, wise & tenacious.
Uranus in Aries. Change & originality are independent & passionate.
Neptune in Pisces. Dreams & healing are emotional & dreamy.
Pluto in Capricorn. Power & transformation are ambitious, wise & tenacious.

Yoga?
Yes +.10 for 10 minutes easy. total: 6.30, streak: 28☆

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 04-01-2018, 05:19 AM

OOTDsX

AvisX

ArtX

SelfiesX

TarotX

AstrologyX

planet:.......meaning:...............................changes:
Sun...........your basic personality...............every month
Moon.........moods & emotions...................every 2-3 days
Mercury.....mind & communication.............every 3-4 weeks
Venus........love & attraction......................every 4-5 weeks
Mars..........drive & energy........................every 6-7 weeks
Jupiter.......luck, growth & wisdom..............every 12-13 months
Saturn.......discipline, fears & challenges.....every 2-3 years
Uranus......change & originality..................every 7 years
Neptune.....dreams & healing....................every 10-12 years
Pluto..........power & transformation...........every 12-15 years

sign:................meaning:
Aries................Independent & Passionate
Taurus.............Stable & Sensual
Gemini.............Adaptable & Social
Cancer.............Nurturing & Protective
Leo..................Energetic & Warm
Virgo................Analytical & Worried
Libra................Balanced & Harmonious
Scorpio.............Dark, Strange & Focused
Sagittarius........Optimistic & Adventurous
Capricorn..........Ambitious, Wise & Tenacious
Aquarius...........Eccentric & Inventive
Pisces...............Dreamy & Emotional

Mercury retrograde: Get in touch with old friends and contacts, back up devices and data, edit and clarify your thoughts, dust off an old writing project or course of study. Polish up your social media profiles. You're going to drop things a lot, so be careful.

Venus retrograde: Heal any issues in your relationship or blocks to love. Recognize when you’re in the wrong match and move on. Gain closure with an ex…or reunite if the timing is better. Make peace with a woman in your life.

Mars retrograde: Learn how to handle pressure and conflict more effectively. Release a grudge, lay down your swords. Slow down and stop rushing to avoid accidents. Have sex with an ex (with caution!). Work on practicing patience. Get back to an old sport or exercise routine. Find the courage to confront someone. Make peace with a man in your life.

Jupiter retrograde: Slow down the risk-taking and evaluate before rushing ahead. Travel to an old favorite place. Pick up an abandoned entrepreneurial venture. Go back to school, finish a degree or certification.

Saturn retrograde: Tighten up your plans, rethink your goals and career path. Practice self-discipline and delay instant gratification. Work through father issues (good thing Saturn goes retrograde once a year, eh?).

Uranus retrograde: Watch your contrarian tendencies and make sure you’re not being a rebel without a cause. Question your political stance, study up on politics, scientific developments and current events, reconnect with a humanitarian cause. Distance yourself from destructive and disruptive people who bring chaos into your world (you don’t need any more than you’re already getting!).’

Neptune retrograde: Resume a creative, musical or artistic project. Dive into your subconscious, do healing work and therapy, explore and question your spiritual beliefs. Meditate to get more in tune with your intuition. Watch out for denial and codepence. Cut the energy vampires out of your life.

Pluto retrograde: Explore your “shadow side” and delve into old fears, limiting beliefs and entrenched unconscious patterns. Remove toxic energies from your world via Feng Shui, space clearing, burning sage, decluttering. Protect yourself against unsafe people and situations. Recognize where you are being bullied or dominated—or where you may be overpowering someone else—and resolve the situation. Watch out for projecting your own unconscious baggage onto others. Access mystical or buried parts of yourself through past-life regressions, working with a psychic medium, hypnotherapy.

Songs of the DayX

Apr 1: Lovefool - The Cardigans
Apr 2: Heart is Full - Miike Snow
Apr 3: Lullaby of Birdland - Mel Tormé
Apr 4: Avocado Baby - Los Campesinos!
Apr 5: Hum Hallelujah - Fall Out Boy
Apr 6: Cheerleader - Pentatonix
Apr 7: St. Jimmy - Green Day
Apr 8: Bloodbuzz Ohio - The National
Apr 9: Luna - Juanes
Apr 10: Beautiful Gas Mask - the Mountain Goats
Apr 11: Bohemian Rhapsody - Pentatonix
Apr 12: Quito - the Mountain Goats
Apr 26: Fidelity - Regina Spektor

YogaX

Apr 1: Yes, easy 10 minutes. total: 6.40, streak: 29
Apr 2: Yes, easy 5 minutes. total: 6.45, streak: 30
Apr 3: Yes, easy 5 minutes. total: 6.50, streak: 31
Apr 4: Yes, easy 10 minutes. total: 6.60, streak: 32
Apr 5: Yes, easy 10 minutes. total: 6.70, streak: 33
Apr 6: Yes, easy 1 hour. total: 7.30, streak: 34
Apr 7: Yes, hard 30 minutes. total: 7.90, streak: 35
Apr 8: Yes, hard 30 minutes. total: 8.50, streak: 36
Apr 9: Yes, easy 10 minutes. total: 8.60, streak: 37
Apr 10: Yes, easy 5 minutes. total: 8.65, streak: 38
Apr 11: Yes, easy 5 minutes. total: 8.70, streak: 39
Apr 12: Yes, easy 10 minutes. total: 8.80, streak: 40
Apr 13: Yes, easy 5 minutes. total: 8.85, streak: 41
Apr 14: Yes, easy 10 minutes. total: 8.95, streak: 42
Apr 15: No. total: 8.95, streak: 0
Apr 16: Yes, easy 5 minutes. total: 9.00, streak: 1
Apr 17: Yes, easy 5 minutes. total: 9.05, streak: 2
Apr 18: No. total: 9.05, streak: 0
Apr 19: No. total: 9.05, streak: 0
Apr 20: No. total: 9.05, streak: 0
Apr 21: No. total: 9.05, streak: 0
Apr 22: No. total: 9.05, streak: 0
Apr 23: No. total: 9.05, streak: 0
Apr 24: No. total: 9.05, streak: 0
Apr 25: No. total: 9.05, streak: 0
Apr 26: No. total: 9.05, streak: 0
Apr 27: y/n, difficulty time. total:, streak:
Apr 28: y/n, difficulty time. total:, streak:

Last edited by ghostPastry; 05-08-2018 at 11:46 PM..

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 04-02-2018, 05:14 PM

April 1
Prompt: April Fool's or Easter?
Easter! there's a lot more fun stuff to do, and i really like bunnies. i can't think of any good pranks for April Fool's and a lot of times pranks are mean, so i'm kind of eh about it... there's some fun april fool's things online but idk. Easter wins, even if it is technically a Christian holiday. i guess really what i should prefer is Ostara.

Color of the Day

Spanish Word of the Day:
Pascua - Easter

Avi of the Day:

Selfie of the Day:

Photos of the Day:

(the bottom is purple and blue, but you can't see that here)

(Scout really likes lightning, so i made this for him)

Song of the Day:

Quote:
Lately I have desperately pondered,
Spent my nights awake and I wonder
What I could have done in another way
To make you stay
Reason will not lead to solution
I will end up lost in confusion
I don't care if you really care
As long as you don't go

Astrology Forecast:
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous, 99% illumination

Moon in Libra. Moods & emotions are balanced & related to relationships.
Quote:
Get in touch with old friends and contacts, back up devices and data, edit and clarify your thoughts, dust off an old writing project or course of study. Polish up your social media profiles. You're going to drop things a lot, so be careful.
Jupiter in Scorpio, retrograde. Luck, growth & wisdom are dark & strange, but focused.
Quote:
Slow down the risk-taking and evaluate before rushing ahead. Travel to an old favorite place. Pick up an abandoned entrepreneurial venture. Go back to school, finish a degree or certification.
Saturn in Capricorn. Discipline, fears & challenges are ambitious, wise & tenacious.

Diary entry:
Scout got me a book of moon spells as an Easter gift! he got me a card too. he's so sweet and generous. it's a really cool book, and it's not affiliated with Wicca, which i appreciate. it's also got some astrology & numerology and has crystal correspondences as well as suggestions for music, aroma, etc. to pair with the spells. this is a great spellbook to have as my only spellbook. it's got so many different spells in it! now i just need to build up my inventory of spell ingredients.

i did my stats homework, i thought i was gonna be able to do all of it today, but i have to wait until after class on Tuesday because we haven't gone over the material for the second part of the homework yet. :/ i hate it when he only gives us two days to do the homework.

Scout and i colored eggs! it was really fun, and i did some really creative things; gradients and such. i'll post pictures later. i didn't think i'd have so many ideas! i really wasn't super excited about it and i didn't think we'd do all the eggs we made (21), but we did!! Scout's eggs came out really cute too. :3

Scout and i are gonna see a movie in the theater today! i hope it's good. we missed Black Panther and A Wrinkle in Time i think, which is a bummer. :(

Entrada del Diario:
¡Scout me conseguío un libro de hechizos luna como un regalo de Pascua! también él me conseguío una tarjeta. él es tan dulce y generoso. es un muy güay libro, y no es asociado con Wicca, que aprecio. también tiene algo de astrología y numerología y tiene correspondencias de cristal y también sugerencias de música, aroma, etc. para combinar con los hechizos. este es un gran libro de hechizos para tener como único libro de hechizos. ¡tiene tantos hechizos diferentes! ahora solo necesito construir mi inventario de ingredientes de hechizo.

hice mi tarea de estadística, pensé que iba a poder hacerlo todo hoy, pero tengo que esperar hasta después de clase el martes porque aún no hemos revisado el material para la segunda parte de la tarea. :/ odio cuando solo nos da dos días para hacer los deberes.

¡Scout y yo coloreamos huevos! fue realmente divertido e hice algunas cosas realmente creativas; gradientes y tal. voy a publicar fotos más tarde. ¡no pensé que tendría tantas ideas! realmente no estaba muy entusiasmado con eso y no pensé que haríamos todos los huevos que hicimos (21), ¡¡pero lo hicimos!! los huevos de Scout salieron muy lindos también. :3

¡Scout y yo vamos a ir a ver una película en el teatro hoy! espero que sea bueno. perdimos de ver Black Panther o A Wrinkle in Time, creo, que es una pena. :(

Yoga?
Yes +.10 for 10 minutes easy, total: 6.40, streak: 29☆

Last edited by ghostPastry; 04-03-2018 at 08:00 PM..

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 04-03-2018, 02:40 AM

April 2
Prompt: baby animals
kittens are the best, but all baby animals are adorable. when Scout and i get a cat, we're gonna get him as a kitten. he might look something like this:

Color of the Day

Spanish Word of the Day:
Conmemorar - to commemorate

Avis of the Day:

Selfies of the Day:

Song of the Day:

Quote:
Please don't knock over my heart
'Cause my heart is full of you
Yeah, my heart is full of you
I don't worry 'bout tomorrow
'Cause my heart is full of you
Yeah, my heart is full of you

Astrology Forecast:
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous, 95% illumination

Moon in Scorpio. Moods & emotions are dark & strange, but focused.
Quote:
Quote:

Yoga?
Yes +.05 for 5 minutes easy, total: 6.45, streak: 30☆

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 04-05-2018, 05:29 PM

April 3
Prompt: Jazz music, yay or nay?
YAY!! i used to be a jazz singer. i don't listen to as much jazz as i'd like tho, and i never did. and i only ever really listened to vocal jazz, but i always really wanted to get into instrumental jazz because that's how you improve as a jazz singer imho. i also love the impact jazz had on the world and the roots of jazz.

Color of the Day

Spanish Word of the Day:
Pintoresco - picturesque

Selfie of the Day:

Song of the Day:

Quote:
And there's a weepy old willow
He really knows how to cry
That's how i'd cry in my pillow
If you should tell me farewell and goodbye

Astrology Forecast:
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous, 90% illumination

Moon in Scorpio. Moods & emotions are dark & strange, but focused.
Quote:
Quote:

Diary entry:
my alarm didn't go off and it fucked up the whole beginning of my day, but i made it everywhere i had to go and classes weren't so bad.

Yoga?
Yes, +.05 for 5 minutes easy. total: 6.50, streak: 31☆

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 04-05-2018, 05:35 PM

April 4
Prompt: Diamonds
probably one of my least favorite gems. i prefer crystal quartz. or, of the precious gems, sapphires. but they are a girl's best friend, so i guess that's why they're not mine.

Color of the Day

Spanish Word of the Day:
La Semana Santa - Holy Week

Selfie of the Day:

Pictures of the Day:

Song of the Day:

Quote:
There's no box to tick for red, so I put down blue instead
'Cause it's closest there's to grey in the categories

Tarot Cards of the Day:
Click to view.

Astrology Forecast:
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous, 83% illumination

Moon in Sagittarius. Moods & emotions are optimistic & adventurous.
Quote:
Quote:

Dream Journal:
was on a bus to get pizza but i missed my stop. i was in two dream neighborhoods i’ve been to before. i would’ve had to walk a block to the pizza place i liked but i got woken up.

and i also had a stress dream about packing to go to that conference i'm not going to, but it was also a stress dream about moving?

Yoga?
Yes, +.10 for 10 minutes easy. total: 6.60, streak: 32☆

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 04-07-2018, 11:25 PM

April 5
Prompt: Zodiac: Taurus
dat's me! :D Taurus are hardworking, loyal, materialistic, see beauty in the world (especially nature), and like to have aesthetically appealing surroundings. their homes are comfortable and they like to put beautiful things on their walls. if company is coming over, they like to have things very organized and clean. but they tend to let things slide a bit if nobody but them is seeing their space, mostly out of laziness. they like their work area to be uncluttered and do best when their desk is next to a window or something pretty they can pause to look at. they're very easygoing and it's hard to get on their nerves, but they are very stubborn and if they care about an opinion you're not going to get them to change their mind about it. they tend to be more of a listener in conversations, but once you get onto a topic they enjoy they can have a lot to say! Taurus love sensual pleasures like food, drinks, physical intimacy, nice weather, and pleasant fabrics. sexually, Taurus are very focused on foreplay and pleasing their partner and can make sex last for hours, depending on who their partner is. Taurus make friends quickly, and once you're friends with a Taurus, it's very hard to do anything to make them want to stop being your friend. same with partnerships, Taurus prefer long-term relationships and enjoy stability in their relationships, which is probably why they're not very compatible with Air signs.

Color of the Day

Spanish Word of the Day:
Florecer - to bloom

Selfies of the Day:

Song of the Day:

Quote:
One day we'll get nostalgic for disaster
We're a bull, your ears are just a china shop.

Astrology Forecast:
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous, 76% illumination

Moon in Sagittarius. Moods & emotions are optimistic & adventurous.
Quote:
Quote:

Dream Journal:
something about Nancy Botwin putting her comb in her hair to make a hairstyle and i asked her how she did it and she said "common sense" and i got really offended and was like "that comb is gonna fall right out!!" and she was like "no it's not!!" i had a bunch of crazy dreams, but that's all i remember of them. xD

Yoga?
Yes, +.10 for 10 minutes easy. total: 6.70, streak: 33☆

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 04-07-2018, 11:38 PM

April 6
Prompt: My recently updated thread
this one! every day of 2018, bihhhh.

Color of the Day

Spanish Word of the Day:
Luminoso - bright

Selfie of the Day:

Song of the Day:

Quote:
Well she walks like a model
She grants my wishes like a genie in a bottle, saying "Yeah, yeah"
I'm a wizard of love and I got the magic wand
All these other girls are tempting but I'm empty when you're gone

Astrology Forecast:
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous, 67% illumination

Moon in Capricorn. Moods & emotions are ambitious, wise & tenacious.
Quote:
Quote:

Diary entry:
cleaned the door of the fridge in preparation for us moving, played some videogames, watched some Weeds. went to a trauma-informed gentle yoga class, which was nice but too easy for me.

Entrada del Diario:
limpié la puerta del refrigerador en preparación para nos mudando, jugué algunos videojuegos, miré un poco de Weeds. fui a una clase de yoga suave informada por trauma, que fue bien pero demasiado fácil para mí.

Yoga?
Yes +.60 for 1 hour easy, total:7.30, streak: 34☆

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 04-07-2018, 11:49 PM

April 7
Prompt: K is for
Klonopin, baby. this shit saves my life, i don't know how i'd function without it.

Color of the Day

Spanish Word of the Day:
La Rama - branch

Selfie of the Day:

Song of the Day:

Quote:
I'm the patron saint of the denial
With an angel face and a taste for suicidal
Cigarettes and Ramen and a little bag of dope
I am the son of a bitch and Edgar Allan Poe
Raised in the city under a halo of lights

Astrology Forecast:
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous, 58% illumination

Quote:
Quote:

Diary entry:
just did some stats and spanish flashcards, then watched some Weeds, hung out with the cats, packed up some books, did yoga, then hung out with Scout.

Entrada del Diario:
solo hice algunas estadísticas y tarjetas de español, entonces miré un poco de Weeds, paso el rato con los gatos, empaqué algunos libros, hice yoga, luego paso el rato con Scout.

Yoga?
Yes/No +.60 for 30 minutes hard, total: 7.90, streak: 35☆

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 04-09-2018, 02:50 PM

April 8
Prompt: Glorious feast
not for me, i barely ate at all today.

Color of the Day

Spanish Word of the Day:
Brillar - to shine

Selfies of the Day:

Song of the Day:

Quote:
Stand up straight at the foot of your love
I lift my shirt up
I was carried to Ohio in a swarm of bees
I'll never marry but Ohio don't remember me
Lay my head on the hood of your car
I'll take it too far

Astrology Forecast:
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous, 58% illumination

Quote:
Quote:

Diary Entry
got a haircut! then went to target and got a bra and yoga shirt for Luna and four shirts and a cardigan for Teagan (Henry and Sid like 2 of the shirts too and Gabe and Felix like it all but not as much as Teagan).

Yoga?
Yes +.60 for 30 minutes hard, total: 8.50, streak: 36 ☆

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 04-12-2018, 05:37 PM

April 9
Prompt: Favorite EI from 2010
oh god, this was the year of the easter eggs. xD my favorite is definitely one of the halloween bags, but it's hard to say which one because each one has things that i like... uhhh, let's just say the green one.

Color of the Day

Spanish Word of the Day:
Nocturno - night (adj.)

Selfie of the Day:

Song of the Day:

Quote:
Luna, Lunita, Lunera
Luna llena luna perla
Dime si ella es la reina
Y la dueña de todo mi amor

Drawings done today:

Astrology Forecast:
Moon Phase: Last Quarter, 48% illumination

Moon in Aquarius. Moods & emotions are eccentric & inventive.
Quote:
Quote:

Dream Journal:
i had sort of a half-awake dream that i still had a more feminine jacket i used to have. Luna is still upset we don't still have it.

Diary entry:
events: phonology and then Luna is going to hang out with Cassia later!
who dressed us: Gabe, then Luna

Entrada del Diario:
eventos: fonología y luego Luna va a pasar un rato con Cassia.
quien nos poner la ropa: Gabe y luego Luna

Yoga?
Yes +.10 for 10 minutes easy, total: 8.60, streak: 37☆

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 04-12-2018, 05:37 PM

April 10
Prompt: spring cleaning
i'm spring moving, it's like spring cleaning times ten.

Spanish Word of the Day:
El Aguacero - downpour

Selfies of the Day:

Song of the Day:

Quote:
Never sleep, remember to breathe deep.

Astrology Forecast:
Moon Phase: Waning Crescent, 30% illumination

Quote:
Quote:

Diary Entry
who dressed us: Teagan

Entrada del Diario
quien nos poner la ropa: Teagan

Yoga?
Yes +.05 for 5 minutes easy, total: 8.65, streak: 38☆

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 04-12-2018, 05:38 PM

April 11
Prompt: Splashing in puddles
ugh, i could never now. and ruin all my clothes? but when i was a kid i loved it and i still secretly want to.

Spanish Word of the Day:
Lloviznar - to drizzle

Selfies of the Day:

Song of the Day:

Quote:
So you think you can stone me and spit in my eye?
So you think you can love me and leave me to die?!
Oh baby, can't do this to me baby!
Just gotta get out just gotta get right outta here.

Astrology Forecast:
Moon Phase: Waning Crescent, 21% illumination

Quote:
Quote:

Diary Entry
who dressed us: Henry, Sid & Gabe

Entrada del Diario
quien nos poner la ropa: Henry, Sid, y Gabe

Yoga?
Yes +.05 for 5 minutes easy. total: 8.70, streak: 39☆

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 04-12-2018, 05:39 PM

April 12
Prompt: Fluffy sheep
i love!! i got to pet some sheep recently, and i even lived at a place where there were sheep a couple years ago.

Color of the Day

Spanish Word of the Day:
Fragante - fragrant

Selfies of the Day:

Song of the Day:

Quote:
When I receive the blessing I've got coming
I'm going to raise a nice cold glass of water
And toast the living and the dead
Who've gone before me and my head
Will throb like an old wound reopening
[...]
When I get off the wheel I'm going to stop
And make amends to everyone I've wounded

Drawings Done Today:

Astrology Forecast:
Moon Phase: Waning Crescent, 14% illumination

Moon in Pisces. Moods & emotions are emotional & dreamy.
Quote:
Quote:

Dream Journal:
some kind of dream about listening to PTX but wanting to listen to Super Fruit. xD

Diary entry:
events: stats test, spanish class.
who dressed us: Oen

Entrada del Diario:
eventos: examen estadística, clase de español.
quien nos poner la ropa: Oen

Yoga?
Yes, +.10 for 10 minutes easy. total: 8.80, streak: 40☆

Last edited by ghostPastry; 04-16-2018 at 05:59 PM..

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 04-16-2018, 04:50 PM

April 13
Prompt: poetry
ok, here's a poem i wrote just now!

they live on the other side
always there
wanting
whispering

they mean you harm
but you remain
blissfully
unaware

they live where you cannot see
beyond this realm
waiting
ready

keep safe, keep safe.
tread softly
silent
careful

and you may escape their grasp
their clutches
firm
cold

they live on the other side
always there
wanting
whispering
waiting
ready.

Spanish Word of the Day:
La Semilla - seed

Astrology Forecast:
Moon Phase: Waning Crescent, 8% illumination

Moon in Pisces. Moods & emotions are emotional & dreamy.
Quote:
Quote:

Yoga?
Yes +.05 for 5 minutes easy, total: 8.85, streak: 41☆

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 04-16-2018, 06:05 PM

April 14
Prompt: The whalecow is ___
most excellent. like many items, this is one i wish i used more. it's so cute! here's the avi i made with it... poor polluted whalecow. :(

Spanish Word of the Day:
Relucir - to shine

Selfie of the Day:

Astrology Forecast:
Moon Phase: Waning Crescent, 3% illumination

Moon in Aries. Moods & emotions are independent & passionate.
Quote:
Quote:

Yoga?
Yes +.10 for 10 minutes easy, total: 8.95, streak: 42☆

Last edited by ghostPastry; 04-16-2018 at 06:09 PM..

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 04-16-2018, 06:11 PM

April 15
Prompt: chicks or bunnies?
bunnies!! they're so soft and fluff. chicks are cute too, but i don't feel as comfortable petting them.

Spanish Word of the Day:
Fecundo - fertile

Astrology Forecast:
Moon Phase: Waning Crescent, 1% illumination

Moon in Aries. Moods & emotions are independent & passionate.
Quote:
Quote:

Yoga?
Yes +.01 for 1 minute easy, total: 8.96, streak: 43☆

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 04-23-2018, 05:08 PM

April 16
Prompt: pants or shorts?
pants, for sure.

Color of the Day

Spanish Word of the Day:
El Capullo - bud

Selfie of the Day:

Astrology Forecast:
Moon Phase: New Moon, 0% illumination

Moon in Taurus. Moods & emotions are stable & sensual.
Quote:

Yoga?
Yes +.05 for 5 minutes easy, total: 9.01, streak: 44☆

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 04-25-2018, 11:43 PM

April 24
Prompt: Fav CI from 2010
The Dryad's Hollow, i use the background from it in like literally every avi i make. xD

Spanish Word of the Day:
Húmedo - damp

Astrology Forecast:
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous, 68% illumination

Sun in Taurus. Basic vibe is stable & sensual.
Moon in Leo. Moods & emotions are energetic & warm.
Venus in Gemini. Love & attraction are adaptable & social.
Quote:
Saturn in Capricorn, retrograde. Discipline, fears & challenges are ambitious, wise & tenacious.
Quote:
Tighten up your plans, rethink your goals and career path. Practice self-discipline and delay instant gratification. Work through father issues.
Pluto in Capricorn, retrograde. Power & transformation are ambitious, wise & tenacious.
Quote:
Explore your “shadow side” and delve into old fears, limiting beliefs and entrenched unconscious patterns. Remove toxic energies from your world via Feng Shui, space clearing, burning sage, decluttering. Protect yourself against unsafe people and situations. Recognize where you are being bullied or dominated—or where you may be overpowering someone else—and resolve the situation. Watch out for projecting your own unconscious baggage onto others. Access mystical or buried parts of yourself through past-life regressions, working with a psychic medium, hypnotherapy.

Yoga?
No. total: 9.05, streak: 0

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 04-25-2018, 11:43 PM

April 25
Prompt: hug time

love hugs: Gabe (ílios), Bailey, Felix, Luna, Sid, Anna,
like hugs: Henry, Bri
tolerate hugs: Teagan, fengári, Nikki, the cat, Dave
hate hugs: Oen, 11, Xanthe
use hugs as manipulation but that's it: Kyle

Color of the Day

Spanish Word of the Day:
El Lustre - shine

Astrology Forecast:
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous, 78% illumination

Moon in Virgo. Moods & emotions are analytical & worried.
Quote:
Saturn in Capricorn, retrograde. Discipline, fears & challenges are ambitious, wise & tenacious.
Quote:
Tighten up your plans, rethink your goals and career path. Practice self-discipline and delay instant gratification. Work through father issues.
Pluto in Capricorn, retrograde. Power & transformation are ambitious, wise & tenacious.
Quote:
Explore your “shadow side” and delve into old fears, limiting beliefs and entrenched unconscious patterns. Remove toxic energies from your world via Feng Shui, space clearing, burning sage, decluttering. Protect yourself against unsafe people and situations. Recognize where you are being bullied or dominated—or where you may be overpowering someone else—and resolve the situation. Watch out for projecting your own unconscious baggage onto others. Access mystical or buried parts of yourself through past-life regressions, working with a psychic medium, hypnotherapy.

Yoga?
No. total: 9.05, streak: 0

Last edited by ghostPastry; 04-25-2018 at 11:46 PM..

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 05-08-2018, 09:15 PM

April 26
Prompt: Favorite dairy product
cheese!! ice cream is a very close second, mostly because i like non-dairy ice cream too.

Color of the Day

Spanish Word of the Day:
Calar - to soak

Selfie of the Day:

Song of the Day:

Quote:
I got lost in the sounds I hear in my mind
All these voices I hear in my mind
All of these words I hear in mind
All this music, And it breaks my heart

Drawing done today:

Astrology Forecast:
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous, 86% illumination

Moon in Virgo. Moods & emotions are analytical & worried.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Explore your “shadow side” and delve into old fears, limiting beliefs and entrenched unconscious patterns. Remove toxic energies from your world via Feng Shui, space clearing, decluttering. Protect yourself against unsafe people and situations. Recognize where you are being bullied or dominated—or where you may be overpowering someone else—and resolve the situation. Watch out for projecting your own unconscious baggage onto others. Access mystical or buried parts of yourself through past-life regressions, working with a psychic medium, hypnotherapy.

Dream Journal:
i had to change the pink squares so they were grey, and then something about my alters and discord.

Diary entry:
Felix fronting most of the day, except during classes when it was Teagan. Tea is really disappointed that we haven't been studying well enough for our tests. we had two today and i feel like we at least got a high B but hhhh idk i'm not super confident about the stats one, and if i got one concept wrong then i probably failed the whole test. we went to the GSRC twice and got to see Amanda! and make some other new friends. we weren't gonna go so i'm really glad we ended up doing it.

Yoga?
No, total: 9.05, streak: 0

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 05-08-2018, 11:37 PM

OOTDsX

AvisX

ArtX

SelfiesX

TarotX

AstrologyX

planet:.......meaning:...............................changes:
Sun...........your basic personality...............every month
Moon.........moods & emotions...................every 2-3 days
Mercury.....mind & communication.............every 3-4 weeks
Venus........love & attraction......................every 4-5 weeks
Mars..........drive & energy........................every 6-7 weeks
Jupiter.......luck, growth & wisdom..............every 12-13 months
Saturn.......discipline, fears & challenges.....every 2-3 years
Uranus......change & originality..................every 7 years
Neptune.....dreams & healing....................every 10-12 years
Pluto..........power & transformation...........every 12-15 years

sign:................meaning:
Aries................Independent, Passionate
Taurus.............Stable, Sensual
Gemini.............Adaptable, Social
Cancer.............Nurturing, Protective
Leo..................Energetic, Warm
Virgo................Analytical, Worried
Libra................Balanced, Harmonious
Scorpio.............Dark/Strange, Focused
Sagittarius........Optimistic, Adventurous
Capricorn..........Ambitious, Wise, Tenacious
Aquarius...........Eccentric, Inventive, Flighty
Pisces...............Dreamy, Emotional

Mercury retrograde: Get in touch with old friends and contacts, back up devices and data, edit and clarify your thoughts, dust off an old writing project or course of study. Polish up your social media profiles. You're going to drop things a lot, so be careful.

Venus retrograde: Heal any issues in your relationship or blocks to love. Recognize when you’re in the wrong match and move on. Gain closure with an ex…or reunite if the timing is better. Make peace with a woman in your life.

Mars retrograde: Learn how to handle pressure and conflict more effectively. Release a grudge, lay down your swords. Slow down and stop rushing to avoid accidents. Have sex with an ex (with caution!). Work on practicing patience. Get back to an old sport or exercise routine. Find the courage to confront someone. Make peace with a man in your life.

Jupiter retrograde: Slow down the risk-taking and evaluate before rushing ahead. Travel to an old favorite place. Pick up an abandoned entrepreneurial venture. Go back to school, finish a degree or certification.

Saturn retrograde: Tighten up your plans, rethink your goals and career path. Practice self-discipline and delay instant gratification. Work through father issues (good thing Saturn goes retrograde once a year, eh?).

Uranus retrograde: Watch your contrarian tendencies and make sure you’re not being a rebel without a cause. Question your political stance, study up on politics, scientific developments and current events, reconnect with a humanitarian cause. Distance yourself from destructive and disruptive people who bring chaos into your world (you don’t need any more than you’re already getting!).’

Neptune retrograde: Resume a creative, musical or artistic project. Dive into your subconscious, do healing work and therapy, explore and question your spiritual beliefs. Meditate to get more in tune with your intuition. Watch out for denial and codepence. Cut the energy vampires out of your life.

Pluto retrograde: Explore your “shadow side” and delve into old fears, limiting beliefs and entrenched unconscious patterns. Remove toxic energies from your world via Feng Shui, space clearing, burning sage, decluttering. Protect yourself against unsafe people and situations. Recognize where you are being bullied or dominated—or where you may be overpowering someone else—and resolve the situation. Watch out for projecting your own unconscious baggage onto others. Access mystical or buried parts of yourself through past-life regressions, working with a psychic medium, hypnotherapy.

Songs of the DayX

May 9: Wut - Le1f

YogaX

May 1: No. total: 9.05, streak: 0
May 2: No. total: 9.05, streak: 0
May 3: No. total: 9.05, streak: 0
May 4: No. total: 9.05, streak: 0
May 5: No. total: 9.05, streak: 0
May 6: No. total: 9.05, streak: 0
May 7: No. total: 9.05, streak: 0
May 8: No. total: 9.05, streak: 0
May 9: No. total: 9.05, streak: 0
May 10: Yes, easy 10 minutes. total: 9.15, streak: 1
May 11: y/n, difficulty time. total:, streak:
May 12: y/n, difficulty time. total:, streak:

AprilFirst Post • June

Last edited by ghostPastry; 05-14-2018 at 03:42 PM..

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 08-28-2018, 04:17 AM

this is sad to say, but if this were the last avi i ever had on mene, i'd be pretty happy with it. and i have that standard for every avatar i make now, too. so, these days i'll make several avis one right after another, and save them all just for me and to post in the runway that nobody looks at, until i finally get to the avi i can leave up and say "yeah. if i come back and this website isn't here, i'll be happy that that's the last thing i made with all of these amazing pixels."

---------- Post added 08-27-2018 at 11:22 PM ----------

i mean, it gives me hope that staff is still doing the daily challenges every month and that events are still happening, but i'm losing faith in the users. no amount of work on the staff's part can fix things if everyone has left.

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 01-12-2019, 07:22 AM

wow, i actually made it all the way through April posting almost every day!! this has been the most successful memory jar yet. :D i definitely got a little... ambitious with it tho, so once finals came around it was just like ¬_¬;; nope. and then i needed the whole summer to recuperate but then Fall came too fast and that WHOLE SEMESTER felt like finals week i swear, that stupid fucking living lit class nearly killed me.

ANYWAY!! here are my summaries of the year:

Last edited by ghostPastry; 01-12-2019 at 07:24 AM..

Inzanebraned
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-13-2019, 10:37 AM

I really like the December selfie and the September art!