jupiter
inactive account

Old 05-22-2016, 12:24 AM

To hear whether you're getting the apartment?
If that's the case, I hope it's good news for you as well.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 05-23-2016, 11:00 PM

they say we're third in line. for one available apartment.... *sighs* i don't know why they're not just accepting one of the offers. they aren't screening anyone or anything its just a sign the lease dealio.

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to star2000shadow Send a message via MSN to star2000shadow

Old 05-27-2016, 01:24 PM

could be their hopin to get more money but don't want you withdrawing y our offer if you feel like you have no chance and your currently the highest..

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 06-01-2016, 12:27 AM

its for a set price. it litterly makes no sense why they're doing this. BUT.
we found another place. that looks like they put us first in Line and are going to be letting us have it. with a looking like a move in on July 1st date *does a little dance* i'm trying not to get my hopes up incase something falls drastically through like things have been for us lately. But *squees* its such a perfect little apartment!

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 06-06-2016, 12:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by M i r o View Post

@ emma; lol I think Nalin is in for his own "attack of the fangirls"
I fully support this movement!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadami View Post
well i'm borrowing a computer. and rearranging so much funiture i can't keep track of anything at the moment. xD i'm working on reoganizing my life. I've been pulling all the loose tendrils slowly back in. It is taking awhile cause my life got into one big mess. but every day counts.
I can relate! Every day certainly counts - even if it's a setback day - because you have to get back to and keep moving forward. It's definitely a struggle but when things get less chaotic and more normal you'll certainly be glad for the journey because it'll show how strong you've become and what you've overcome to get there <3

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 06-06-2016, 05:32 PM

it's not reeling in fast enough though.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 06-06-2016, 09:11 PM

Things take time for sure, especially if things are really crazy :3

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 06-07-2016, 01:39 AM

but it needs to happen now *pouts* seriously. i'm almost in flight mode. the fight is leaving my body. I'm so exhausted from all the effort i'm putting into everything with what feels like no payback. no positive results of all the hardwork. I'm so frustrated. I want to curl up most days right now. and just read and sleep. If I didn't care about my daughters i'd probably do just that and nothing else.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 06-13-2016, 03:13 AM

That's definitely rough. :( But the fact that you're not just giving up and doing that shows your strength though, especially in regards to taking care of the girls :3

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 06-14-2016, 11:56 PM

i don't want to be strong though!! *is filled with complaints today. don't mind me*

all these apartments we look at just keep kicking us in the face and laughing.

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to star2000shadow Send a message via MSN to star2000shadow

Old 06-15-2016, 06:30 AM

'pokes head in and waves' hi.. star lives.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 06-16-2016, 06:07 AM

Quote:
i don't want to be strong though!! *is filled with complaints today. don't mind me*

Bwahaha I get that way too -- it happens

Oh man I know that struggle - I hear about it from my cousin all the time and my brother just tried looking for a new apartment before deciding to just pay the extra rent to not have a roommate (it required for students to have a roommate in the apartment complex he's in) :3

Finding decent housing at a decent price definitely isn't easy! I'm not looking forward to having to do it
-luckily still lives at home-

Quote:
Originally Posted by star2000shadow View Post
'pokes head in and waves' hi.. star lives.
I was wondering where you had gone! I haven't seen you around lately in the usual threads!
How are you? :)

BTW - love your Assassin Lise avi! Honestly reminds me of the Matrix at first glance until I notice the forest background :3

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal

Old 06-16-2016, 11:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emma Corrin View Post
Bwahaha I get that way too -- it happens

Oh man I know that struggle - I hear about it from my cousin all the time and my brother just tried looking for a new apartment before deciding to just pay the extra rent to not have a roommate (it required for students to have a roommate in the apartment complex he's in) :3

Finding decent housing at a decent price definitely isn't easy! I'm not looking forward to having to do it
-luckily still lives at home-

I was wondering where you had gone! I haven't seen you around lately in the usual threads!
How are you? :)

thanks and..
BTW - love your Assassin Lise avi! Honestly reminds me of the Matrix at first glance until I notice the forest background :3
Thanks and well I've been around just not much up to talking. My birthday was monday, my sister mary said we'd do lunch, she blew me off, just like today, she said we'd do lunch she'd call and i could walk over to hardee's but she blew me off agian. so my day has sucked mega..

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 06-22-2016, 02:50 AM

Well happy belated birthday!!!
I'm sorry your sister is being so crappy. My brother can be like that too - we make plans to see a movie and next thing I know he's going to watch the movie with other people and I'm stuck either going alone or paying for him to watch it a second time and be bored and pissy about being there lol Kind of like The Intern today actually - he had already seen it but it was on TV and he wanted to watch it with us - 40 minutes left of the movie and he's like "Well, I'm going to let you two finish it and I'll see you later. I want to work on my website and I've already seen it anyways." ... like really? It was ridiculous lol So I definitely understand how crappy siblings can be sometimes!

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal

Old 07-09-2016, 09:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emma Corrin View Post
Well happy belated birthday!!!
I'm sorry your sister is being so crappy. My brother can be like that too - we make plans to see a movie and next thing I know he's going to watch the movie with other people and I'm stuck either going alone or paying for him to watch it a second time and be bored and pissy about being there lol Kind of like The Intern today actually - he had already seen it but it was on TV and he wanted to watch it with us - 40 minutes left of the movie and he's like "Well, I'm going to let you two finish it and I'll see you later. I want to work on my website and I've already seen it anyways." ... like really? It was ridiculous lol So I definitely understand how crappy siblings can be sometimes!
Thanks Emma 'hugs' she did..eventually.. take me of coruse it was thened of the next week which was just rediculus but yeah..

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 07-10-2016, 07:13 PM

At least y'all still ended up going! Even if it was super late :( <3

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal

Old 07-10-2016, 08:15 PM

true. 'rubs eyes' very true..

M i r o
Comatose

Old 11-01-2016, 07:19 PM

Quote:
New free for halloween stuff!
Doing it here: http://www.menewsha.com/forum/commun...-last-boo.html

Sorry about the delay with the mermaids;;
I just went MIA again, lmao

And sorry about letting the thread go caput @@;;

---------- Post added 11-01-2016 at 03:22 PM ----------

Quote:
well i'm borrowing a computer. and rearranging so much funiture i can't keep track of anything at the moment. xD i'm working on reoganizing my life. I've been pulling all the loose tendrils slowly back in. It is taking awhile cause my life got into one big mess. but every day counts.
That's absolutely true! (sorry about butting in convo late,,)

I've been recoiling into my own life a lot...
I mean, I still do art things but I've been really down lately myself.

I hope your move is moving along XD
Have you moved by now? (everything okay?)

I need to skim the other convos to get updated,,

---------- Post added 11-01-2016 at 03:24 PM ----------

Quote:

Cause of the prices? They're a bit outrageous to me...
I mean, we're lucky are rate doesn't go up since we've been here awhile.

Everything is like,, 1600$ for new apts now
maybe 1300$ at the lowest, depending on the area

Last edited by M i r o; 11-01-2016 at 09:41 PM..

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 11-09-2016, 11:31 AM

We managed to find an apartment at 900 which isn't to bad. and its a decent size so we got our stuff in. But its a second floor so we have little feet disturbing the downstairs neighbors. and people keep moving out of the apartment so we get new neightbors at least once a month since we move in in July. or so it feels like.

I'm sorry I didn't hang out in your art thread this event like I usually do Miro. I was happily surprised to see you back though.

Things have been... interesting here to say the least. Things aren't exactly going well, but at least they're not going super terrible either.

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal

Old 11-12-2016, 03:03 AM

'pokes head in and loves on thread' hey Miro..'waves sleepily'

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 11-21-2016, 03:51 AM

hi sleepy star

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal

Old 11-21-2016, 04:09 AM

Hey Shadami. star's slowly getting her apartment to look nice an dneat. its just.. taking a bit. but i got both counters cleared off.. pluse the island counter. i got a good chunk of 'in the way stuff' out of the way. which is nice. even rearranged my bedroom.oh and i has stuff i can do for christmas season set up for next month 'nods'

such as Shadow boxes with christmas scenes.

Last edited by star2000shadow; 11-21-2016 at 04:12 AM..

dragoness129
Slytherin Pride! ^_^

Old 11-26-2016, 11:50 PM

Awww, that is adorable, star! I love it!

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal

Old 11-30-2016, 02:15 AM

yeah i gotta get the odds and ends to decorate but i wanna make at least one of those.

*Hime*

Old 02-19-2017, 06:46 PM

What an adorable thread!
Hello ~