*waits patiently*

Kultura
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via MSN to Kultura

Old 06-21-2009, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Anglie - Seven Days

The seven cards for you dear, are:

Sunday - King of Pentacles (he's popular today!) - Be patient, persistent and diligent in your efforts. You will be completing an era and closing the door to the past to begin anew, in a new direction.

Monday -The Emperor - You can expect good fortune in material affairs or employment matters, a positive turning of the tide in the romantic department, and most, if not all, of your goals will be achieved.

Tuesday - The Magician - This is the day to do, act or go forth! If you've been struggling to assert yourself, that's going to change. You will begin on a new foot, or with a new partner and love affairs will take a turn for the better.

Wednesday - Queen of Cups - You're going to have invisible help in your work or affairs but agents or go-betweens may prove to be disappointing. Use your charm and you'll attract gifts, favors, romance and advantages.

Thursday - The Fool - Release wants, cares or worries and let go, let God. Don't hang on to things out of fear of loss or failure. A divine discontent is propelling you toward a better way of life.

Friday - Death - Let go of situations that no longer serve a purpose in your evolution. A new order will be established and like the Phoenix, you will rise up out of your own ashes and begin again.

Saturday - Nine of Cups - What you want will be realized, but only after you thought it wouldn't be, and the form or way in which it will be fulfilled will probably change. Withhold judgment and don't make premature evaluations.
The spirits are being good today! They haven't foretold anyone's death!

*Hime*

Old 06-21-2009, 08:53 PM

This looks like one exciting week :insane:
Thank you miss -kisses hand-

Mama Juru
Why you crying?
Assistant Administrator

Old 06-21-2009, 08:56 PM

I WOULD LIKE A READING FROM THE SPIRITS
Name: jurupamae

Chosen Reading: Inspiration and Guidance

If I can get two I'll take the seven days too :)

Hyda
Gamer Chick

Old 06-21-2009, 08:57 PM

HTML Code:
Name: Hyda

Chosen Reading: Fortune, please? : D This is amazinggg~

fairywaif
Flitting free Girl

Old 06-21-2009, 08:59 PM

Name: fairywaif

Chosen Reading: Fortune

DariaMorgendorfer
La La La La La, you're standing ...

Old 06-21-2009, 09:15 PM

OOOHHH interesting;) I am hoping somewhere in that , my guy will get a job offer...or 3;) Here's to hope:)

THANK YOU Kultura!

Kultura
(◎_◎;)

Old 06-21-2009, 09:16 PM

Two for Juru, coming up!

Plus fortunes for fairywaif (gorgeous avi!) and Hyda! <3
And you are welcome Daria :-D

Quote:
jurupamae - Inspiration and Guidance

Consulting the Magician card, I have read this for you;
The situation you feel trapped in is only temporary. Your pessimism will soon be replaced by great joy.

I hope that means something to you!
I will get your seven days sorted shortly.

Last edited by Kultura; 06-21-2009 at 09:18 PM..

Anglie
Courage is the Magic that turns ...

Penpal

Old 06-21-2009, 09:17 PM

thank you very much Kultura ^^

Hyda
Gamer Chick

Old 06-21-2009, 09:19 PM

Thank youu <3 You are amazing.

fairywaif
Flitting free Girl

Old 06-21-2009, 09:19 PM

Thanks for the fortune and the compliment!

Adain-chan
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to Adain-chan

Old 06-21-2009, 09:24 PM

Name: Adain-chan

Chosen Reading: Guidance or Seven Days

Kultura
(◎_◎;)

Old 06-21-2009, 09:26 PM

Quote:
Jurupamae - Seven days

The cards for your next seven days -

Sunday - Temperance - The right ideas or actions will be provided, but it will take special effort or concentration on your part to use them to your advantage.

Monday - Ace of Cups - Creative, inspired or innovative ideas will meet with success and a heartfelt desire will be realized. Illumination and/or an unexpected blessing could come through a chance meeting or disclosure.

Tuesday - Ace of Swords - Have faith in yourself and know that your work is good and stands on its own. Persevere, be determined and let nothing divert you from having what you want.

Wednesday- Five of Wands - Look at defects and correct them. Reform some of your ideas or attitudes, and choose from a win instead of a lose point of view. Don't compromise or accept defeat.

Thursday - The High Priestess - Be committed to your goal and let nothing divert you from attaining it. Recognize the patterns that have sabotaged you in the past and cut them off. Help will come if you need it.

Friday - Four of Pentacles - You will establish a new approach or foundation, but in romantic affairs, you will remain detached or non committed until you see which way the ball is going to bounce.

Saturday - The World - It could take genuine wrath to free yourself from the oppression you're feeling but eventually you'll surmount obstacles or limitations and come out on top.
You are all welcome :)

Quote:
Hyda - Fortune
Your card is the Nine of Swords Hyda.

Focus: Worrying about the future or someone close to you. Progress stymied or aborted at the moment of conception. Feeling morose or deprived. Try not to let your fears get the best of you. What looks like failure or loss could prove to be an opportunity for growth and greater reward.

Romance:
Marriage could suffer due to work or an affair, or will be separated from the one you love, but a lot of what you fear is not true and will not be the case at all, and in a very short time you will be reunited.

Career & finances: Fresh ideas or avenues will come to the fore. Good fortune will come later on. A new source of income could come through things involving papers, letters, books or mail, and money will be acquired through a new project, business deal or settlement.

Health: Stomach problems, nausea or troubles with your prostate gland are likely. Try not to be depressed. You will have a new reality soon.

Family & friends: Someone may take your side against another, or you could be parted from a friend or loved one.
I am going to need a spoiler bar on the front page for all of these soom, before it looks too cluttered! :-p

Quote:
Fairywaif - Fortune

The card the spirits have chosen for you is the Page of Pentacles

Time Frame: December 22 - January 19 (Capricorn)

Focus: Laboring over professional, scholastic or romantic endeavors. Wanting to be more successful or financially compensated. Not giving up until you get what you want.

Romance: Incompatibilities or irreconcilable differences could cause an unavoidable separation or divorce. Whatever you do, or decide to do, will be handled with integrity.

Career & finances: You may be feeling that there's nothing you can do to improve your financial outlook or lift you out of the slump you're in, but that is going to change. Success will come through a business proposal or social invitation that changes things for the better.

Health: Holding things in, not communicating your feelings, or being unwilling to listen to new ideas, will have an adverse affect on your health. Particularly your ears, throat and stomach.

Family & friends:
Family plans may be canceled or postponed. A friend might want to play matchmaker or bring you and another together in a business endeavor.
I can do both for you Adain :]
But then I have to go... My hair needs washed! :p
Then it's bedtime!

Last edited by Kultura; 06-21-2009 at 09:29 PM..

Adain-chan
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-21-2009, 09:32 PM

Thank you! <3

fairywaif
Flitting free Girl

Old 06-21-2009, 09:34 PM

Wow. I think mine is the furthest away... Some apply now, oddly enough.

Kultura
(◎_◎;)

Old 06-21-2009, 09:36 PM

I found that strange too, but that's what the cards have read fairy!
Quote:
Adain-chan - Seven Days + Inspiration and Guidance

I consulted the Magician for Inspiration and Guidance. Here is the reading:

Be self-confident and direct your energy toward your work, research, or projects that you can do on your own, as that is where your strength will lie.

For your seven days, the cards that the spirits have led me to are:

Sunday - Three of Swords - You will salvage what you can, but things will not yet be completed or resolved. Don't panic, this experience is only temporary.

Monday - Knight of Pentacles - An open, honest, direct communication could turn an ordinary event into an extraordinary experience. Follow your heart, your hunches or your gut reaction and your efforts will be rewarded in more ways than one.

Tuesday - Eight of Swords - You will escape from oppressive situations or prisons of the mind or body. Don't blame yourself for the faults of others. Walk away or say no.

Wednesday - Page of Wands - Pursue philosophical or intellectual hobbies, work or lectures and get things settled or down on paper up front. That way there won't be any unpleasant surprises.

Thursday - The Fool - Release wants, cares or worries and let go, let God. Don't hang on to things out of fear of loss or failure. A divine discontent is propelling you toward a better way of life.

Friday - Queen of Pentacles - Clarify your objectives and when faced with a circumstance you previously would have bent under, recognize it as an opportunity to be at cause instead of effect and press through it.

Saturday - The Devil - Oh deary deary me...Problems could multiply today and your perception may be clouded. Don't forge ahead blindly. Slow down, plan carefully, and proceed with caution.
That's it for me now... Bedtime!

Goodnight everyone! I'll be back tomorrow<3

[Ogin]
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-21-2009, 09:38 PM

Name: Ogin/Jessica

Chosen Reading: The Future.

Been wanting one of these done from you!
Thanks Kultura and get to it when you can. (:

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Ivvy Send a message via Yahoo to Ivvy

Old 06-21-2009, 09:51 PM

Sleep well Madam Kuti.. and may the spirits rest well also. :)

Wendy Darling
Second Star to the Right

Old 06-21-2009, 11:51 PM

Yay, thanks for the reading, hon. :) Very interesting, and the Sunday one seemed to actually pertain to me today. o_o;

Fiziali
Fizi, Fizgig, Fizpop, ...(insert...

Old 06-22-2009, 12:06 AM

I know it says you're done for today, but if you could do mine tomorrow, I will come back to check on it. Thank you, Madame Kultura! ;)

Name: Fiziali

Chosen Reading: Fortune, please

Adain-chan
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-22-2009, 01:32 AM

Yay thank you so much for the reading Kultura!

Kultura
(◎_◎;)

Old 06-22-2009, 01:34 PM

Alrighty, fortunes for Ogin and Fiziali, coming right up!

I'll do these now, then I must go and make the most of the fine weather!
Cycle cycle cycle! XD

~~xXEl3KtRaXx~~
Bring me the head of the Disco K...
Send a message via MSN to ~~xXEl3KtRaXx~~

Old 06-22-2009, 01:37 PM

*jumps into Kulti's thread*

Kultura
(◎_◎;)

Old 06-22-2009, 01:40 PM

Hiyarr Leklek :]

Would you like a quick fortune reading while I'm online? :-p

Quote:
Ogin.. The card drawn for you is the Seven of Swords

Focus: Uncertain or unstable conditions. Having trouble meeting deadlines, prioritizing or perfecting ideas. A surreptitious advantage coming your way (in your finances or love life) that puts a smile on your face and a song in your heart.

Romance: An admirer will want to see you and will phone or come to call and/or or a new love could make you feel giddy. Be careful that you're not put in a compromising position.

Career & finances: Wanting to get away but work keeps pulling you back. May be to much of a perfectionist. Feeling anxious about money or income thought lost, but you'll soon have unexpected financial gains, and your good judgment and ability to establish correct priorities will prove to be successful.

Health: Working too long or hard will result in stiffness, aches and pains. Problems with your breast or chest are also possible. A rest would greatly help.

Family & friends: Love them but may be finding it difficult to make time for them. A conversation with a friend will put things into perspective. An old friend or business associate could also appear.
Quote:
Fiziali... The card drawn for you is Death.
But do not be alarmed. The Death card rarely predicts anything very bad!

Time Frame: Imminently or just passing

Focus: Wanting things to change radically. Feeling you can't go on with the status quo. Having to let go of something (or someone) cherished. Negative situations coming to an end. Rising up again at a later date or in a different form and beginning anew.

Romance: Feeling short-changed in a romantic involvement. Wanting so much more than you received. A relationship finally ends, but your love for that person may not.

Career & finances: Hopes, income or promises may be severed. Possible job loss or cancellation of funding predicted. Try to hang on. It may take time, but you will have luck in a new business enterprise, and income thought lost will be retrieved, revived or reinstated.

Health: Discussions about health, death, or dying. Positive thinking is the best medicine.

Family & friends:
A Happy gathering with loved ones is in store. If you and a friend can't get together now, you'll have another chance later.

Last edited by Kultura; 06-22-2009 at 01:46 PM..

~~xXEl3KtRaXx~~
Bring me the head of the Disco K...
Send a message via MSN to ~~xXEl3KtRaXx~~

Old 06-22-2009, 01:45 PM

ohh I would love a quick reading...

wait...is that text in orange my reading or anothers?