musasgal
The ever changing Fairy of Mene ...
Penpal

Old 04-03-2012, 08:56 PM

"Not all Selena" Atem replied, "they're missing an swordsman."

"That's the main coloney, but it suppose to take a few years to get there" Laria replied.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 04-03-2012, 09:05 PM

Melhana looked at him. "You got me mixed up with Selena." She said. "And how do you know who's the Swordsman?"

"The main colony?" Tetsuo asked, voicing the question Yuma was about to ask. "Where exactly are we, anyway?"

musasgal
Penpal

Old 04-03-2012, 09:23 PM

"I don't know who it is, I sensed it" Atem replied, "and sorry."

"It's best to wait till Sakura is back" Laria replied, "I don't know where we are also."

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 04-03-2012, 09:38 PM

"Then why didn't I...?" Melhana asked, trailing off. The lift stopped, having arrived at the proper deck. "Right...it should be at the end of the hallway according to this thing."

"Just great," Todoroki grumbled.

"Yuma," Astral said. Yuma looked up. "Does any of this strike you as strange at all?"

"If you mean strange as in being in the wrong time frame, yes." Yuma replied. "Something wrong?"

Astral nodded. "Something has been wrong since that man showed up. I don't like it."

It wasn't long before Selena had made it to where Ryoga was. She could see his motorcycle, but not him. Something's off. She thought. Descending from the highway, she saw what was off.

Ryoga was laying on the ground, his Duel Disk broken, cards scattered, with blood running from a wound on the side of his head. Unconcious.

And Kaimiri was standing over him.

Selena cocked the pistol and shot. Kaimiri stopped it and sent it rocketing back at her. She swore and dodged, but the projectile was still embedded in her shoulder. It would take a few seconds to heal, but even after then her shoulder would be screaming with pain.

"Sorry, we can't dance right now." Kaimiri said, picking up Ryoga. He slung the teenager over he shoulder as a portal beside him opened. "See you next time, Kamikaze Sakura."

"Get back here, scheisskopf!" Selena shouted, firing several bullets after Kaimiri. He only laughed as they were reflected, causing Selen to have to duck. By the time she'd regained her footing, Kaimiri was gone, having taken Ryoga with him.

Selena swore in Greek and punched the highway's railing. Her body shook from a combination of rage and grief. Mostly rage. After a minute or so, she stepped over and retrieved the broken Duel Disk and scattered deck. Once she'd stowed both in an inner pocket, she contacted Laria. 'Reopen the portal. I'm coming back. Bad news, I'll tell you there.'

musasgal
Penpal

Old 04-03-2012, 09:42 PM

Laria opened the portal again, just as Melhana and Atem entered the room.
"Something isn't right I can agree with you on that Astral" Laria said, "And I know we can kick his butt till next week."

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 04-03-2012, 09:47 PM

Astral tensed, his eyes focused on Laria. "You heard me." He said. "Yuma should be the only one capable of that."

Melhana immediately ran to the side of the injured youth. "What happened to him?" She asked, kneeling.

"Away from Kaito-sama, idiot girl!" a robot said from near the youth's head.

Melhana glared at it. "Shut. Up. What happened to the kid?" Her voice had taken on an element of danger in it. The same could be said for her glare; in that particular moment, anyone could have seen the resemblance between her and the ancient pharaoh that was her ancestor. There was an air about her that anyone who crossed her would find themselves on a one-way trip to the Shadow Realm.

Though, unless they were real idiots, she wasn't considering doing so to the robot at the moment. The robot shrunk away to hide behind Yuma....or attempt to, as Yuma shoved it out from behind him with his foot.

musasgal
Penpal

Old 04-03-2012, 09:50 PM

"I will explain later Astral" Laria replied, looking at the situation.
Soon, my offical work will begin......I just hope Kaimiri will be brung down for good this time she thought.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 04-04-2012, 07:33 PM

Astral nodded suspiciously. This woman was making him feel on-edge. And he didn't like people who made him feel on-edge...apart from Yuma. Then again, that might be because it's impossible to predict his partner, no matter how much he wished he could. If I can communicate with any of his friends in the future, I may ask them if he's always been like that. He thought.

A shape came through the portal Laria was holding open. It was Sakura, and she did not look pleased. "What happened?" Yuma asked, seeing the look on the older woman's face. "Where's Shark?"

Sakura stopped and shook her head. "Kaimiri has him." She said. As always, Astral was surprised at the amount of emotional reflection in her synthisized voice. "I got there a few seconds too late. I tried shooting Kaimiri down, to stop him." She shrugged, slipping a hand into an inner pocket of her coat. "Obviously, it didn't work."

musasgal
Penpal

Old 04-04-2012, 07:42 PM

"We will get him, don't you worry. Kaimiri likes to keep his prey alive long as possible before......" Laria trailed off. Melhana and Atem looked at each other. Before anyone asked why, Selena ran off with tears in her eyes, the superstar following her.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 04-04-2012, 07:53 PM

"What was that about?" Yuma asked. Melhana shrugged.

"As much as I don't want to, that's going to have to wait." She said, pulling open Kaito's coat. Underneath it was revealed a black T-shirt, which she pushed up to reveal the wound. Melhana swore. "You, idiot robot; make yourself useful and get some water! Warm, preferably."

Orbital jumped and saluted. "Y-yes mam!" And rolled off as fast as it could. Yuma stared from where Orbital-7 had been and Melhana. He had never seen it obey anyone other than Kaito. Melhana must be a force to be reckoned with if she could get the robot to do what she said with only a glare. Yuma gulped. Note to self; NEVER piss this woman off.

musasgal
Penpal

Old 04-04-2012, 08:09 PM

'But here is a question' Atem mindlinked to Melhana as he knelt next to her, just in case, 'Is this "Shark" a shard?'
"Can someone PLEASE tell me what's going on?" Kotori asked, "Something isn't right."

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 04-04-2012, 08:19 PM

'I don't know.' Melhana replied. 'I've never even seen the kid before.'

"Got that right," Tetsuo said as Orbital--that stupid little robot--came back with the warm water. Apparently it could do something right. "First this Kaimiri guy you guys are talking about shows up and stabs Kaito with a sword. Then Sakura comes out of nowhere, saying she's from another time. Next thing we know, we're all here and Shark's missing."

"It's a long story." Melhana said, taking the cloth in the water and cleaning Kaito's wound. "Really long."

"We have time, ura." Another of the boys--a short one with a mini bowler and glasses--said.

Melhana sighed. She looked up to Atem. "You're going to have to explain for now; I've got pressing problems." She said, pointing to Kaito.

Selena was at her quarters in seconds. She didn't know how she got there and didn't care. She only threw off her coat and went into the bathroom. She yanked off her gloves and started running water to clean her face. "This isn't right," she choked quietly, splashing cold water on her face. Looking in the mirror, she didn't see the 5000-year-old dueling legend; she saw the fifteen-year-old girl who was still new to Japan and friendless. "What did I do to deserve all this shit?!"

musasgal
Penpal

Old 04-04-2012, 08:26 PM

"I seriously don't know what's going on either" Atem replied truthly.
"Well, someone better explain why you are here?" Kotori demanded.
"We don't come from here, we come from a time when the Legendary Duel King was still alive" Atem replied. Everyone went silent.

Laria hid and listened to Selena.
You need to ask for my help girl she thought, or this assignent is going to be a bust.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 04-04-2012, 08:30 PM

"Y-you mean...you guys knew Yugi Mutou?" Yuma asked, awed.

"Do know him. Not 'knew'." Melhana said, placing her hands over Kaito's stomach wound. "Hell, I went to high school with him and Atem shared a body with him for a couple years." She fell silent as she closed her eyes, letting her red aura flare and began the incantations to heal the wound.

After several long minutes, Selena took a deep, slightly shaking breath and splashed another douse of water on her face. "Being stupid," she said, shaking her head and reverting back to English. "I'm a f***ing idiot right now...I can't do this on my own...."

musasgal
Penpal

Old 04-04-2012, 08:39 PM

"So if Yugi was still alive, he would've helped you dealing to whoever you are bonded with" Atem said, "I should know that for a fact, being a spirit, is really hard and can get on one's nerves, especially relating to an explation of a card" then he chuckled at the memory when he automaticly let Yugi take over to explain a card, and also payback for the blind date with Anzu.

Then a memory popped into her head from centries ago, of one person.
"Remember, if you are stuck after I pass on, you can always ask me for help. Don't forget it Selena."

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 04-04-2012, 09:03 PM

"Okay...." Yuma said. He sniffed, then looked at Melhana's aura. Her eyes were closed, but her mouth was moving, forming words he couldn't hear and probably wouldn't be able to understand. "What's that smell? Is it coming from that red glow?"

Selena paused. Worth a shot, at least. She thought.

"Ashleigh, if you're out there, I need your help. I want to know I'm not alone in this," she said to the air.

musasgal
Penpal

Old 04-04-2012, 09:07 PM

"Aura smell" Atem replied, "Each person has an aura which is a special colour. If you are on the magical side, a special scent is attached to it. The scent you smell on is Dragon Blood, which is Melhana's aura sent."

Why do you need my help? the angel thought, remembering the protocal, if you don't, well, I can't help you.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 04-04-2012, 09:21 PM

"Dragon's blood...." Yuma said, looking to Melhana. "She reminds me of you."

Astral made a noise. "Observation #29; Yuma can't tell genders apart." he commented idly.

"Shut up! I can too!" Yuma snapped, glaring at Astral.

Selena sighed. I feel stupid, just saying that to the air. She thought, pulling her eyepatch out of her pants pocket and tying it back on. She felt the black tendrils recede from her face, making it look like normal skin again. "Saving the world is a hard buisness; makes me wonder how they all did it." she muttered, referring to Yugi, Atem, Yusei, Judai, and Yuma and Astral.

musasgal
Penpal

Old 04-04-2012, 09:26 PM

Then a wiff of cinnimon filled the air, causing Selena to spin around. Standing there was a angel.
"I know what's in your heart" she said, making Selena wide-eyed and glomping the angel woman.

"Your friend doesn't have an aura or a scent" Atem said, "but you do. I can't tell you what it is since I don't know."

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 04-04-2012, 09:32 PM

"Ashleigh!" Selena squealed. Thanks to the device implanted in her neck, the squeal was higher in pitch than any normal human voice could go naturally.

"My friend....you mean you can see Astral?" Yuma asked.

musasgal
Penpal

Old 04-04-2012, 09:36 PM

"Well of course" Atem replied, "I mean, my famliy line can pretty see spirits, including Duel Spirits and Duel Monster spirits."

"It's nice to see you too, even though we come from different timelines" Ashleigh replied, hugging the girl, "but the mission is still the same. We defeated Kaimiri once and we can do it again."

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 04-04-2012, 09:39 PM

"Okay," Yuma said tenatively. "Who are you again?"

"Atem, formerly known as the nameless pharaoh." Melhana said, having healed Kaito's stomach wound. Yuma jumped; he'd forgotten she was there. "And I'm his descendant."

Selena hugged back, then released the girl. "Yeah. Then there's the issue of getting to Earth and making it fit for human habitation again...." she said. She sighed. "And we can't do any of those things with only three complete Circles and one missing a Swordsman."

musasgal
Penpal

Old 04-04-2012, 09:45 PM

"One of your descentdants" Atem corrected and sighed.

"I know, and you need the next generation of Signers" Ashleigh replied, "And to make it easier so you don't have to bend over backwards, is that the signers are one of the Circles."

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 04-04-2012, 09:47 PM

"Whatever," Melhana said, standing. Looking down, she grimaced. "I'd better go wash up....I look a mess with that kid's blood all over me."

"That's good; we'll need them when it comes to the Earthbound Immortals." Selena said with a relieved sigh. "I also know where to find the other two Circles. They're in different places, unfortnately though."

musasgal
Penpal

Old 04-04-2012, 10:02 PM

"Ok" Atem said, "And not bad for healing him. I never seen you use that spell before."

"Two different ships that's heading towards the main coloney like we are?" Ashleigh asked, "if so, it will also be easier to find."