Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned
Send a message via Yahoo to Kia_

Old 01-30-2011, 04:47 AM

"Only One Understands"

This was the fifth year of Harry Potter, Umbridge was there now acting in place of another teacher. She had taken place in D.A.D.A. aka Defense against the dark arts. Some new students arrived at Hogwarts, some wanting to learn, others wanting to have fun, and simply others that cared nothing about why they were there as they were forced.

It was said that Hermione Granger and Draco Malfoy had became the heads of their houses as the other two heads were still being picked. Even though Hermione had lost both of her parents in a car accident and it was hidden from her by Dumbledore that Voldemort was reponsible; she still came back to school anyways.

Draco Malfoy's father had already arranged for Pansy Parkinson and his son to get married when they turn of age as it was complimentary towards both of the familys as they were both purebloods. Lately Draco has had second thoughts about a lot of things and hides everything that happens at home or any confrontations with his father.

Hermione on the other hand, ignoring everyone for the past month and while at Hogwarts now starting up, she refuses to speak and if she looks toward Dumbledore she is usually glaring but that rarely happens. Snape of course ignores Potter half the time, more than he used to, apparently this year is not at all what it would turn out to be.

With all the changes made, with all the new paths created, and all the students arriving and leaving, you can only hope for the best. Hermione only speaks to herself and plays music in her room. Draco is too busy with hiding his magic cell in school which his father keeps texting him with.

Pansy won't leave him alone so they are now dating it seems though Pansy can tell when Draco doesn't care about her and makes him care. Let's see how this year will roll out and what changes await our young witches and wizards in the school of "Hogwarts for Witchcraft and Wizardry"

Last edited by Kia_; 01-30-2011 at 04:51 AM..

Meko Snow
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-30-2011, 05:11 AM

Harlen stood just out side the old school as she felt out of place. She had grown up in the woods learned her magic from the forest and how to tame and fight any monster. She didn't want to come here but the animals and friends she had had told her she needed to it was time she learned real magic. She looked down at the picture that one of the dragons had gave to her after dropping her off. There was her brother. She closed her eyes as she placed the picture away in her robe letting out a breath. She couldn't turn back now. She had been hide by their parents and sent to her fathers grandparents. They lived in the woods and where friends with the mythical creators there. When Voldmort came he killed them but he couldn't kill her just as he couldn't kill her. She was saved by the animals and raised by them for the most part along with the other few who called the woods home. Her own scar hidden by her hair that fell on her left side. She hated having to meet her brother like this and knowing he may not like her or want her what if she didn't fit in here and killed some one. She had been taught to fight and hunt she belonged else where in a school for hunters and adventures not this type of school. It was time for her to take her place there as she closed her eyes and walked threw the doors of Hogwarts. She followed the others there with her some new others she could tell had been there to the main dinning hall. She mixed in with the other newbies as she saw him. "Harry." she said under her breath as she looked away not wanting to be there at all now. What would happen when they all heard her name what would he do.

Ron fidgeted in his room as he unpacked his things. He didn't know what to think about things anymore. His mother had already sent him a howler just that morning about something he had forgot as normal for him. He was happy to know he still had Harry with him this year. He looked up as he heard the sound letting him know it was time for dinner and to meet the new arrivals. He really couldn't wait to see what fresh meat had came in this year. The new professor should be there as well he knew as he hurried down the stairs and down the moving stair case before he finally mad it to the main dinning room. He quickly took his set with Harry as they waited for the other member of their click. He hadn't talked to her the whole summer and wasn't sure if she was mad or what the problem was he and harry both had sent letters. He just hopped she was in a good mood and wouldn't let being head of house go to her head as some did.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-30-2011, 05:03 PM

(Sorry if this is too short)

http://galaxieblog.com.my/blog/photo...rdon3742_1.jpg

Alice on the other hand had been standing around waiting until she was to be called up. Alice had known Draco over the years and even though they weren't related she still had the same respect as family to the Malfoy's.

Draco Malfoy was busy caught in his own thoughts looking towards Hermione whom was so silent you didn't think she was even there half of the time. She seemed alot tougher than she was ever before and no one bothered her or even thought to. She had stayed away from Harry and Ron because they kept the truth about her parents a secret.

http://images1.fanpop.com/images/ima...71_268_400.jpg

Jake on the other hand was busy flirting with girls to notice anything. Alice was his cousin but the Malfoy's didn't care much for Jake and his attitude. Jake was always the ladies man type of guy, he didn't have limits but didn't date the shy girls really nor the really loud ones. Soon enough Alice was called up "Alice and Jake Lotus" The headmaster spoke as Alice began to walk up and her cousin looked over soon following her.

(Sorry got to go)

Meko Snow
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-30-2011, 06:36 PM

Harlen's eyes looked to the stage as she stared at the pair. The girl Alice was rather beautiful she seemed to have a strange resemblance to Draco the head master of slithering. She had heard from the other girls around her all about him then about Hermione and the fall out between her brother and her. She felt sick as she knew her name would be up soon enough. She wasn't at all excited about it or having to face the shorting hat all she needed was to land in either one of the houses and it would be a fight. She smiled as she saw the guy that went up with Alice he was kind of cute in some strange way to her. She was happy so far no one had noticed her and that not even her brother. She knew that Hagwart and the professors knew she was coming this year they had helped convene the animals of the forest it was time for her to come and let her live in the real world away from them and the dark forest that she had called home. She sunk in her set as she met the gaze that Hagwart was giving her along with a warm smile. Her eyes widen as she heard the head master say one name before hers and knew she would soon have to face everyone here. If she was luckily they would tell her she was a liar and kick our out then she could go back home where she belonged. She had wanted to enter Durmstrang instead but Hagwart and the others would not hear of it. She was to powerful with her magic to be here learning charms she had been taught to defend herself and to hunt the monsters that so many needed for spells.

Ron looked up as he saw the new arrivals being called out and welcomed waiting to see what house the shorting hat would place each in. "Hey Harry doesn't that girl look like some one we know." He said as he shifted his eyes to see Draco. The pair looked at one another before both saying at the same time. "Malfoy." He shook his head as he looked to his plate. "Great there went my appetite I was thinking she was pretty till I saw Malfoy in her. Well Malfoy would make a pretty girl in that case. I just hope she want end up like Hermione. "You know I miss Hermione I think we should comfort her tonight and put a end to this. She is our friend rather she wants to be or not we have been threw to much for her to just grow a big head and lock herself away besides Hagwart said we had to she doesn't come see him now and he blames it on me. Why is it always me Harry. No matter what happens it is always my fault just ask my mum."

Alexandor Parkinson sat at the head of the table as he and some of the new bloods had just entered the halls of Hogwarts already know their places. He was to go to slithering of course. Not that he cared if he didn't. He was only staying here a year then heading back to DurmStrang where he belonged a long with the five other guys who had came with him up on the request of Draco's father. He had paid for all new things for them each to come this one year and help to make sure that Draco behaved and he himself there to protect his sister. He looked about the room as his eyes met Draco's a wicked grin rose on his lips as the others that where will him did the same letting him know this year would be hell for him. They where not freshmen nor sophomores they where jurors and knew dark magic that would make that wimp of a boy scream in pain. The group sat together as they looked back down to their plates and waited to be introduced to their new classmates and house. If Draco thought this year was going to be a piece of cake he was wrong. He had made a deal with Alexandor's father and his own not to mention one more powerful. If Drako dared to sway from their agreement he and the others would teach him a thing or two about the dark arts something that Drako no matter how he tried seem to fail at.

Last edited by Meko Snow; 01-30-2011 at 07:12 PM..

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-31-2011, 02:30 AM

Alice had made her cousin go first pulling him away from the girls and their chatting "Get up there Jake" she spoke as she watched him almost trip. Alice knew where her place was, she knew where she would end up, her brother could be in either house though. Alice had long blonde hair but her eyes were silver with a small hint of light blue if you got close enough to see it. She was already wearing the school outfit chosen but she had made the skirt go an inch higher above her knees not liking how long it was.

"Ron, don't trouble yourself with Hermione. She had already said she wanted to be left alone and never to speak with us again nor us speak with her. I'm going to respect her wishes, that's why you are always blamed you have no respect for others, mum told you that several times over summer break" Ginny shook her head speaking up and Harry only laughed when he heard Ron talk about how pretty the new girl was and how much she looked like Malfoy. (every now and then I will borrow Harry if needed)

Jake had noticed the people around the crowd and saw all the girls that looked really good to date. "Jake Lotus" the sorting hat spoke as it sat on his head. Though Jake hated the idea of the hat on his head, since it would mess up his hair, well mess it up anymore than what it is. After the sorting hat said a few things about Jake it answered with it's final reply "SLYTHERIN!!!" Dumbledore took the hat off his head and he fixed his hair while walking away saying "Goodluck" to his cousin.

Meko Snow
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-31-2011, 02:59 AM

Harlen stared at Jake as she heard the hats choice for him. For some reason she felt it would be good to keep his name in mind as well as Alice. She took in a breath as she tried to stay calm not wanting anyone to see how uncomfortable she was here and in the robes that was given to her. She froze as she caught sight of Harry. Her eyes widen as she went pale her grandfather was right he did look like their father at that age. In her trunk she had her grandparents photo books and if she had it then she would have pulled out the only picture she had of their father at that age and they would have been twins. She knew this was going to be a challenge being here. She was happy to see Dumbledore hadn't spotted her yet but from what she had been told he knew every thing. If he did then why did he bring her hear. She was not meant for this school compared to the others here she was reckless and dangerous.

Ron stared at Harry then at his sister as he hung his head. "I hate you two some times I hope you both know that. Bloody hell how did I get stuck with you. Why couldn't I get some one who would enjoy me and not make fun of me. Bloody hell." He said as he looked up at Jake. "great more snakes. I hate snakes." He said as he looked back to the table. He then looked up as he felt a pair of eyes. He slapped Harry's shoulder. "Harry....theirs a girl staring at you. In fact strangely enough she kind of looks like you." He said as he studied the girl. "Yea but she looks better and her nose isn't as big. Wow I wish I had a girl like that staring at me. Maybe not that expression of fear."

Alexandor looked down the table at all the newbies that where waiting their turn. He elbowed his friend as he pointed out the girl in the middle of the table who looked like she was staring at a ghost. He then looked across and saw what she was staring at. "Ah it looks like Potter has a new fan. He scared her pale. That the same look we'll make Draco do when where done with him this year. It is kind of disturbing is the girl ok?" He said starting to worry on how still the girl was she looked petrified almost. He then looked back to the kind on stage and smiled. "Slithering nice another classmate."

Last edited by Meko Snow; 01-31-2011 at 03:03 AM..

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-31-2011, 07:22 PM

Jake Sat down next to the girls whom he was originally chatting with and picked up their conversation again. He saw Alexander of course not knowing his name and then the other girl a little paler than she should've been but he wasn't there to judge.

Alice on the other hand sat up on the stool as the hat placed on her head spoke "Ah! A decendent from the Malfoy family, intresting very interseting, hidden thoughts even I cannot read...Strong yet brave...Gryffendor like so much but more slyness and cunning than almost any other Slytherin I have encountered. A rare being that is, pure blooded like your cousin yet...no no no not for me to say, I understand so then we shall say..." The hat took a moment to build up the sensation, Alice was glad her long blonde hair was tied into a high ponytail with one streak of blonde bangs on the side of her face each and seperated.

Alice waited until the hat answered "SLYTHERIN" out loud and yet no one cheered she simply walked off the stage like area and down to her seat across from her cousin while making girls move. Something about Alice wasn't right but then everyone ignored it as the Slytherins at least clapped.

Meko Snow
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-01-2011, 01:09 AM

Harlen froze as she heard her name and saw the look that Dumbedore gave her as she looked down at the table. She sat there as some of the others around her began to laugh and snicker to themselves as she heard her name being yelled again as she jumped slightly at the sound of it. She closed her eyes as she heard her Lex her rather dark friend again. "You can fight dragons but you can't face people? That is messed up kid." She open her eyes as she jumped up and moved from her set as she made her way to the stage feeling every eye on her. It was too late now it was time for the truth to come out. She shook her head slightly letting her long brown hair fall over her shoulders as she walked up to the strange then stood there as she felt Dumbedore stare at her. She stared at the sorting hat as it was brought to be placed on her head not really wanting it to ramble about her thoughts.

She moved slightly under the shorting hat as she heard it being to speak making her slightly uncomfortable. "Another Potter? This is news. Brave, a tendency to defy rules, great potential. Ah, you are a Potter after all the same thing he said Please not Slytherin though witch house would you have me put you in? Ravenclaw? Is that it. Well a mind like yours has no place in any other house than Slytherin or Gryffendor. What is this..Durmstrang is where you want to be. How strange you are just like your brother. Your thoughts are fascinating. GRYFFENDOR! "

She rose as she lifted her head and accepted her fate there was nothing she could do about it. If she had it her way that hat would be in a box some where buried deep where no one would every find it. She tried to ignored the looks as she walked off the stage and took her place at the end of the Gryffendor Table as she tried to blend in though she found it a little hard with the eyes on her. She knew she still had to face Harry and that scared her the most. How would he take finding out he had a sister after so long and he wasn't the only one left in the family after all. She could have killed the hat for saying the word brother there went any lie of saying their where cousins or something.

Ron's eyes widen as he spewed his drink from his mouth as he heard the name being called. He then laughed as he shook his head and looked at Harry. "Did you hear that? Harlen Potter. Your the only Potter....." He said as his eyes followed the same girl that had been staring at Harry as she jumped up and walked to the stage. "Harr-Harry...shes.....no she can't be." He said as she looked back to Harry then turned as he heard the shorting hat. "It just said brother....your the only Potter I know.." He said as he looked at Harry then grew mad. "YOU had a sister and you didn't tell me? What else are you hiding."

Alexordor almost chocked on his drink as he heard the next name called. He looked around along with many others thinking there was some mistake everyone knew that Harry was the only Potter. He started to chuckle as no one stood up. His eyes on the two new classmates he would soon be with. His eyes then shifted to the girl he had been staring at who looked so pale as she passed by him on her way to the stage. He grew quite a long with the room as he stared as the shorting hat was placed on her. He felt rather shook up as he heard the hat. What was a girl wanting to go to Durmstrang for. It was a guy school for the most part though only some exceptions where made but that was very rare. He felt another rage coming on from Draco's father once he and the others heard of this new revelation another Potter. The thought that ran threw his mind is where had she been all this time and who had hide her so well. She didn't look like Durmstrang material and what made her think she was. She looked to slim and beautiful to be honest to care for such things. If she was a muggle she might have been one of the popular girls one of the over lavished Princesses. "Oh I think this year is going to be fun." He said as he laughed along with his group of friends as they stood and walked to where Draco was sitting as he grinned at him. "We're your new friends and classmates. "He said loud enough for all the others to hear. His eyes shifted to Alice as he grind at her. "I'm Alexandor Parkinson new transfer." He said as he grind then walked off to the end with his buddy's as the all laughed and turned hearing the red head as he yelled out Potter.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 02-01-2011, 03:39 AM

The Slytherin cousins looked up in curiosity and most of the kids watched with uneasy eyes or uncertainty. Ginny smiled heading over to the girl introducing herself. Alice looked at the boy "A parkinson, how boring" she spoke rolling her eyes with uncaring interest.

(sorry baby bro is supposed to be in bed right now, can't type much)

Meko Snow
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-06-2011, 08:09 PM

Alexandor just grinned as he heard Alice. "Ah don't worry I'm not like her. And lord nos I'm worse than Draco dear here can ever dream of. He'll be dead soon just watch." He said as he looked back to where the new Potter was. "Who knew another Potter to take away the glory of others. I guess we'll have to teach her a think or two want we. But we could just leave her to Alice here though I have a feeling she will lose. Just like that cousin of hers would if he challenged her."

Harlen looked up as she stared at the red haired girl. She gave a smile as she felt rather strange there. "I am Harlen a pleasure to meet you." She said as she looked up at the stage as she saw the professors ready to enjoy their meal. She looked hoping that everyone had forgot about what had just happen. "How long will they stare?" She said as she looked up at the red headed girl.

Draco sat there as he tried to ignore the presence of the dreaded girls brother. He smiled as he welcomed both of his cosines. "Sorry here your nothing as it should be. Now take a set or I'll let Alice prove how weak you are. Do you really want the students talking about how a junior lost to a freshman? Now move I want to see the new Potter. I hate her almost as much as you. Though she is better to look at than you. I wonder what trouble she is going to bring. Though Alice is here now potter can have his sister I have my own cousin now. "

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 02-06-2011, 09:07 PM

"I have no interest in stirring up drama, child" she always called others a child if it was something to do with drama. Alice had an idea to keep a close eye on everyone, Draco might've not been the top to kill anyone, but Alice refused to hesitate or it never would get done. No one knew what she was like and always judged her by her looks. That seriously would annoy the hell out of her though not starting drama doesn't mean she won't get involved if have to or end it per say.

"Oh? Not long, usually for awhile you'll be interesting but soon they lose itnerest" and with a glance towards everyone giving them chills they all looked away while Ginny would sit next to Harlen. "Come on, let's eat" she smiled as a pair of twin boys popped up and said "Oy, who's the new cub?" they would call all newbies that for the first day until they learned their names. "This is Harlen, she is going to hang with us for how ever long she wants, be nice" she warned her brothers and looekd to Harlen "This is Fred and George, Ron is over there pigging out as usual, and of course this is Harry" Ginny nudged Harry and he looked over smiling "Hi" (wasn't sure what to put for his reaction)

Hermione was in the room, but, she wasn't reading this time, her eyes kept flickering over to Draco. She would make sure no one was watching her though, everyone was interested in the new Potters and Malfoys aka Lotus's to care about the smartest witch in the school. That was a relief on her part, Ginny was making friends and introducing everyone.

Alice looks over to Draco and thinks 'An interesting year this shall be' she nods ignoring all those talking to her as she slips something into Alexander's drink and without notice. She watched him take a drink as cat ears appeared on his head, she smirked, potions were her best talent and no one could know more about potions than her. She meant student wise, even miss granger whom she had seen looking at Draco alot, wouldn't know more than her on the subject. She knew all about granger but she didn't care what rumors would be brought and heard this school was hosting another House Vs House challenges in the dark arts class which she couldn't wait for. "Seems like you'll have other things to worry about Alexander, oh and Draco as well" Alice spoke not giving any hints away to why.

Meko Snow
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-06-2011, 10:01 PM

Harlen smiled as she looked at the other two then at Ron. She froze as she saw harry. She moved further down as she tried to get away from harry. She didn't want to have to face him. Yes she had wondered about him but he may not want her there not that it was her choice to be there by any means. She calmed down as she turned and faced him giving him a faint smile as she held out her hand to him. "Hello Harry." She said as she smiled at him charmingly. "I'm Harvlen a pleasure to meet you." She said then looked to Ron and to Fred and George." She then looked to the other table as she turned and looked at the seat beside her as she tried to keep her laugh in. She then looked back to where the others where as she laughed. "It looks like Mr. High and mighty just turned into a kitty cat. Awe he dose have a soft side after all." She said as she laughed along with the others around her. Her eyes shifted to Alice then to Jake as she felt her heart race. She looked away quickly as she tried to get a grip on herself. She was already embarrassed enough she didn't need to make any enemies by staring at some guy. She had a feeling that Alice would be a rather nasty opponent when it came down to it.

Alexandor looked around as he tried to figure out what everyone was laughing at. He went to take another drink when he saw his reflection in the glass. His eyes narrowed as he stared at Draco then quickly cut his eyes to Alice. "Smart little demon that one." He said as he laughed a long with them. He stopped laughing as he looked at the others with him and gave a nod as a group of them rose along with him and left the main room. The walked to the entrance and pulled out their own wands as they summoned a basilisk. He just grinned as he and the others reappeared back and took their spots as they knew what was to come. Harry might have found one but lets see how he handled one that was not so tame. He hoped Alice and Draco like the surprise he had brought for them. They would learn who not to mess with.

Draco laughed then froze as he turned and looked at Alice. "What is that suppose to mean?" He said as he looked up in time to see Hermione staring him down. "I wonder what that muggle blood is up to? I hope you are ready to teach her a lessen Alice after all no one knows more about potions than you." He said as he laughed seeing the cat ears on the boy who had tried to threaten him. "Oh this year is going to be something." He said as he stopped laughing and looked over at the other potter. "What do you think of her Alice? Should we have a go at her and see what she is made of. If I didn't know better I would say that she and Harry have never met. Really how strange where in the world has she been all this time for no one to know about her. I wonder if she was hide among the muggles as well. "I think Jake might have a new admirer from the way she was looking. I don't think Harry would like that. "

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 02-06-2011, 10:09 PM

Alice of course smirks after hearing his reaction and then turns towards Draco "no Draco, I don't get involved with this type of deal" alice laughs a little and heard the compliment from Draco. Alice smirks as an idea comes into her head "Do you want to see what my brother is really capable of Draco?" Alice asked turning to her brother and whispering something in his ear only for him to hear as he nodded and stood up walking over to Harlen and the otheres at the Gryffendor table. Alice watched in amusment wondering how her brother would do this. Alice was cunning and would make sure to keep her and others she chose out of trouble by the instant words she spoke more than her actions.

Meko Snow
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-06-2011, 11:56 PM

Harvlen looked up as she felt some one over her. She stared at the boy then looked to where Ron was as she tried not to smile seeing his reaction. She looked back down at her food as she let Ron and some of the others take care of the guy. She wasn't sure of the rules here but apparently houses stuck to houses. "I take it that you keep to your house and don't mingle with the other houses?" She asked Genny. She was still bumped that Harry had said nothing as of yet.

"Bloody hell what is this. Hey get back to your own table. Harry look that guy is getting close to your sister." Ron said as he jumped from his set and walk to where the girl sat and his own sister as he stared at the guy. "Go back to your own table. Your not welcome here."

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 02-07-2011, 12:23 AM

"pretty much" Ginny spoke "Well at least to the slytherins, they're loners" "Loners? is that what you call us snakes?" Jake laughed and looked over to the Potter girl. "This is going to cause a ruckus isn't it and such a pretty face you have" Jake complimented and looked to Harlen while saying it. Looking over to Ron, Jake spoke

"Oh just wait a moment, I have something I must say, though my actions are stronger than words I must say" Jake replied and cupped Harlen's chin in one hand while kissing her. Jake heard different replies about a Slytherin kissing Gryffendor none the less a Lotus aka Malfoy kissing a Potter. This was sure to bring up a riot or what not and the teachers just watched in curiosity. Pulling away he smiled "Best kiss from a very beautiful girl"

The others couldn't speak while Alice said rolling her eyes "He doesn't kiss anyone whom is not good looking or pretty in other words." She smirked looking to Draco "I think I've made us pretty popular"

Meko Snow
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-07-2011, 02:04 AM

Draco gritted his teeth then relaxed as he watched the commotion go threw the dining hall. He smiled as he looked at Jack. "I think you did. Though why a Potter really do you want that blood mixing with ours. Why would he pick her? There are other nice girls here." He said as he turned in time seeing the girl he was to be wed to making his stomach turn. "I hope this is just a phase he is going threw. She is still a Potter even if she acts nothing like her brother. We need to find out more about her. She could be a threat to us and your brother. I think Potter might have something to say about that little move or the head of the house." He said as he looked for the smart little witch giving her a grin as he rose his glass to her then laughed. "This is going to be a fun year. If we are lucky we might get that Potter on our side the hat looked like it wanted her in this house after all." He said as he looked at Alice. "Though does he really like the Potter girl? If he dose let him take to her at lest then we would have one Potter on our side unless you wish for your brother to find another. Alice I must say I think I have a new second in command for this year. How would you like head of house for the girls?"

Harlen stared up at Jake as she arched a brow at him. She wondered what he was talking about and found herself in a kiss as she sat there blushing slightly as she found herself a little stood. She heard all the commotion and looked up at Jake as she wondered what he meant by it. She was about to slap him when she jumped from her set and heard something hissing yet speaking. Her eyes turning to the door as she heard the hiss and saw the door begin to move. Her eyes widen as she moved back. "Snake....SNake....SNAke...SNAKE..." She screamed as she pulled out her wand as she looked up at the roof as it shook a long with the building. She smiled as she heard a scream come from the doors as the Basilisk let out another scream in pain. She ran from the door as she followed the screams and trail of blood. She ran out the front doors as she stared at the scene. "No Maxus!" She said as she watched her dragon friend trying to fight the monster. She was happy to see that her young dragon was smart enough to take out the snakes eyes first. She looked around and ran back into the main hall as she pulled one of the swords from the suites of armor. She picked it up after she put her wand away and ran to where the two where fighting it out.

Harvlen pulled the sword out as she leaped in the air in a quick move landing a clean cut across the snakes throat. She smiled as the snake tried to follow her as she ran moving away from the dragon giving the dragon time to open it's wings and take flight. She turned as she faced the monster her sword drawn as the snake rose and lunged at her fangs bared. She quickly swung her swords as she made a clean cut across the base of the snakes neck as the snake fell the the ground at her feet. She pulled out her sword then went threw the neck again as the head feel from the body that still moved. She glared at the dragon as it landed and bite the body sending the liquids from it all over her. She waited till the young dragon dropped it's pray and crossed her arms over her chest as she stared up at it. "Do I look happy about this Max? " She said as the dragon cowered down at every words she said looking like a puppy who just did something wrong and was being punished. She walked to where the dragon was and closed her eyes as she put the sword down and gently rubbed the dragons side as she hung her head. "I know you where only trying to help. I'm glad you where here. What else can go wrong today?" She said as she open her eyes and stared back at the young dragon as she laughed as it nuzzled her then licked her making her sick at her stomach as more of the snakes insides appeared on her. "EWWW!" She said as she steeped back staring at the dragon. "Please tell me you are not going to eat this thing."

Alxandor felt sick as he watched Jake kiss the girl. He smiled as he heard her scream snake knowing what was about to come in the dinning room and ride the school of the muggles. He cursed as he heard the screams and followed along with the others as he saw what was happening. He watched the girl as she went to the dragons aid. He himself pulled out his wand and he readied himself to ride himself of her. "That girl just killed our snake we must punish her." He said as the others with him did the same their eyes on their new target.

(WHo do I need to play for you? George? So Jack and Harlen wow....)

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 02-07-2011, 02:46 AM

(lol you mean Jake and Fred is always my favorite)

Alice looks at Draco "Oh trust me, if I ask my cousin to do something for me, then he will, I asked him to make everyone pay attention to him and a Potter" Alice laughed a little and smiles at Hermione who looks down. "I will have to think on that, we'll see what happens first for the next day or so" Alice answers and then hears the screaming as the teachers were already up and about getting rid of whatever snakes they could. once seeing the snakes gone, they rushed everyone to their dorms. Alice on the other hand looked over to the twins and had a slight pink on her cheek from looking at Fred, then looked away when he looked over and George almost caught her luckily neither did, she hoped. The twins, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, and Harry all rushed out into the hallways to find Harlen covered with snake guts and such. Ginny said a spell that cleaned her up from the snake guts. Soon Alice looked to Alexander and her face no longer showed amusment but it glowered and in other words found her first target herself as she mumbled something and his hair turned to flowers.

Meko Snow
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-07-2011, 03:33 AM

Havlen looked over at the others then at Genny as she smiled. "Thank you." She then looked back to the dragon as she glared at him. "Come near me with that breath and your dead. You shouldn't be here. You where supose to go back home not stay. I don't think they let first years or any years keep dragons as pets. Go home I'll see you on breaks." She said as she looked at the dragon who just stared back at her then lunged at her and wrapped its wings around her as it nuzzled up to her. She laughed as she shook her head and pushed it off her. "Why couldn't I had a dog for a friend instead I got you a over sized lizard with great skills of keeping me alive. Well I guess that is a plush. But you have to leave." She aid as she held out her hand for the dragon to nuzzle. She looked back to the others as she smiled. "Well this is Max for short as you can tell he is rather young and a dear friend. When he is fully grown snakes like this will be no trouble. He doesn't lessen well as you can tell and I have a feeling we are all in trouble." She said as she looked up and saw the professor standing there as she backed up against the dragon.

Alxandor glared at Alice then quickly turned and left along with the others as the Professors appeared leaving the others there and the witch with her dragon. He would get his revenge though he could just take out Jake instead he seemed to have a think for that witch. It could be a two for one. He thought as he hide his head rather upset with the happenings of the day. He would get that witch and Alice he would get them all for this.

Fred smiled as he stared at the beautiufl blond. Even if she was some how related to Draco she was still beautiful. He was about to say something when he heard the screams and ran out along with his twin. His eyes widen as he steepped back along with his twin. "Harry you didn't say your sister kills monsters for fun and she has a dragon? In fact you didn't tell us you had a sister what else

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 02-07-2011, 04:12 AM

Alice wasn't in the mood to deal with Alexander but did love making enemies that liked to go all out. The headmaster looks at them and starts asking them what was happening. "I didn't know I had one Fred" Harry spoke and George popped up "He's not Fred I am 'arry" Trying to confuse him. Alice walked by and stated "Nope, he is Fred. You are George" she smiles leaving them wondering how she would know but then again when Alice would see something she liked what would you expect. Hermione walked over to Draco without others noticing and slipped a note into his pants pocket pretending to bump into him. Moving along with her way she headed out and joined her friends amongst everything. (She had went back in and then back out among the commotion btw)

Meko Snow
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-09-2011, 01:57 AM

Harvlen stood there as she wished she could vanished. She looked up at the dragon as it took another bite of the corps and then another as it fished the snake off. She turned her head as she closed her eyes happy she hadn't ate anything yet. After that she wouldn't be able to keep anything down. She looked up happy to see that Jake wasn't there and she wouldn't have to worry about questioning him or slapping him. All she wanted was to get to her room and hide. She knew she had classes in the morning and after his little stunt she prayed that they didn't have any together. She looked up as she heard Harry and the others. "Can we go to our rooms now?" She said hopping that the others would just let it go that the snake found it's way there and Max as well. "Though I guess monsters just appearing isn't normal here. I wondering who brought it here. They don't leave their lair on their own. This one was brought here. It would take some one with knowledge of monsters to have brought it here with out getting turned to stone."

Fred smiled as he saw Alice. He gave a faint wave as he was slapped and looked to George. "What was that for?" He said as he stared at his twin. He was lost in his own little land till that. He looked back to the snake well what was left of it after the dragon had got done with it he laughed as he looked at Harry. "I like her she can stay. I wonder if she is half as good with a broom as she is with that sword. We could have us a new beater for the team. " He said as he looked back to George then to Alice. "Look she knows who's who mum could take a lessen from her."

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 02-09-2011, 02:40 AM

"Alright you may" Dumbledore spoke as they were allowed to leave while he looked into things. Bringing monsters into the school was not a smart idea at all and it was plain stupid to do it where so many teachers would be present. Ginny pulled Harlen along with her by the arm.

"She doesn't seem that bad George" Fred replied as he watched Alice leave. There was news going all around that a malfoy kissed a potter and surely this would be around fast even outside of schoolgrounds. Alice headed into the common room and walked around exploring.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 09-16-2011, 03:48 AM

Meko Snow: were we still doing this? lol I forgot about it.