ReaperOfTime
*^_^*
Banned

Old 09-27-2011, 06:35 PM

Kakashi instantly gathered their things and rushing off to find her "Temari, Whats going on?" Kakashi asked in a serious and worried tone. Kakashi wasn't sure what was really going on but he didn't like being the last person to find out. Sakura was soon seen rushing into the village and quickly it was all panic from there.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-27-2011, 06:54 PM

Temari dragged Kakashi into her house very quickly. Laying on the lichen table, surrounded by medical ninjas was a bloody mess that they claimed was Gaara. She didn't want to believe this maimed child was her little brother. Baki told her what she feared most. It had been Kankuro's doing. She saw to it that Samurai helped Gaara and then set out with a search party for Kankuro.

ReaperOfTime
*^_^*
Banned

Old 09-27-2011, 06:58 PM

Kakashi walked over Temari and placed his arms around her "Come on, we don't want to get in the way, it might be difficult for them to do anything Tema" Kakashi spoke trying to sooth her so that the medic ninjas could do their job.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-27-2011, 10:48 PM

She let out a little sob and held on tightly to Kakashi. She dragged him along on the search for Kankuro. She didn't want to Lise both siblings in one day. She had a horrible feeling Gaara was going to die, and being in the desert, Kankuro might be just as bad off.

ReaperOfTime
*^_^*
Banned

Old 09-28-2011, 12:41 AM

(How are we going to do this? I know we just written that one out over there)

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-28-2011, 01:33 AM

((I was thinking I would just put them both at the exact same place and make them differant Povs tell me if you like my next post, if not i can edit it and change everything :D))
Temari was glad Kankurk was awake, but worried as he turned away from Gaara. Was he mad? Had Gaara angered him somehow? Maybe he just didn't like Gaara like that in the first place, but felt bad and pretended to. She watched as Gaara made a hand sign and poofed away. What did he mean by stuff? She heard loyd noises that belonged to Baki not long after. She then heard Gaara. He was saying something about stopping something and Baki had said no. What was going on?

ReaperOfTime
*^_^*
Banned

Old 09-28-2011, 02:05 AM

Kakashi watched this happen as he went over to Kankuro and Temari "I know you believe you hurt him, but, what matters most is that you didn't want to hurt him and never did intentionally" Kakashi spoke to Kankuro.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-28-2011, 02:09 AM

Temari agreed with Kakashi. "Yes Kankuro. Gaara needs you and your love. He thinks you don't like him anymore. He nearly went crazy when he found out you had run away. He was so sad and wanted you so much. He lobes you."

ReaperOfTime
*^_^*
Banned

Old 09-28-2011, 02:56 AM

(lol "he lobes you" I like that and yes i know you meant "love" lol)

Kakashi watched as a light hit in front of them, he didn't have time to react as a voice was heard and it was "K-kita?" he was so shocked to hear her voice even though he couldn't see her. It had been years since the sisters even showed themselves.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-28-2011, 10:25 AM

((>~< why is it so damn hard To type on an iPod? Grr!))
Temari wondered why she had chosen not to show herself to Kankuro. He was a friend and would never hurt her. It was so weird. She had said Baki was rapping Gaara, but that seemed like something their sensei would never do. She saw a piece of paper on Gaara's counter and grabbed it on the way to where Baki was. She unfolded it and saw it was him saying goodbye and that he was sorry, but had wanted to end his miserable life. She now knew why Gaara was being raped. He wanted Baki to do this to him so he didn't doe a virgin. She busted in the room right after Kankuro. She was so angry at what she saw. Gaara had not be treated with care. His hips were bruised dark purple in the shape of Baki's hands. He was whimpering and a thin layer of sweat covered his body. She knew it must be painful for him. She had to make Kankuro go outside so she could get Gaara to actually speak. He explained that he didn't think Kankuro could love him and sighed. She walked out to talk to her other little brother. "Kankuro...help me. I don't know what to say. He's hurting and he feels unloved and I have no idea how to fix it." she put the suicide note in Kankuro's hand so he could read it.

ReaperOfTime
*^_^*
Banned

Old 09-28-2011, 06:37 PM

Kankuro skimmped it and shoved it in his pocket as he walked in speaking to Baki and then left poofing away into their own home. He had threatened Baki but he wasn't about to give up on that threat for any reason. There was silence "Temari, should I leave?" Kakashi wondered if he should just go finish the mission and go home, it wasn't a big one and so it should be fine to be able to handle it himself.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-29-2011, 12:47 AM

Baki glared at Kankuro. He had taught him everything he knew and was pretty sure he could beat the puppet master in a fight. His body wanted Gaara. He had been so close to having him too. He looked crazed as he remebered how Gaara had screamed and panted as tears had dripped down his face. It had been so sexy he thought, but he'd get Gaara later. Right now he wasn't in the mood to fight for the right to have Gaara

Temari looked horrified as Kakashi had asked if he should leave. She needed him here. "Please don't leave.. You're the only thing keeping me sane right now. I'm really scared." she admitted.

ReaperOfTime
*^_^*
Banned

Old 09-29-2011, 03:26 AM

Kakashi kissed Temari passionately and once a bit of time went by he broke the kiss "Go out with me?" Kakashi asked knowing she might have been 'a' student but she wasn't 'his' student that was for sure. So there was no breaking the rules unless she was underage and someone would have to get through him to get to her first.

(Don't worry I might have drama later come into this lol. Have you ever read a manga called DramaCon?)

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-30-2011, 12:42 AM

((Nope I haven't is it a fun manga? :D))
Temari nodded blushing. "I'd love to go out with you Kakashi."

ReaperOfTime
*^_^*
Banned

Old 10-02-2011, 10:33 PM

(Yes it is, humor, drama, romance, etc)

Kakashi smiled, one arm around her waist, his other hand under her chin as he waited for to make the move this time. Kakashi wanted to kiss her at least once more, to see if she really wanted him.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-03-2011, 12:13 AM

Temari didn't wait to kiss him. She closed her eyes.

ReaperOfTime
*^_^*
Banned

Old 10-08-2011, 11:38 PM

Kakashi placed his lips against hers asking after the kiss "Lets go see a movie, you chose" Kakashi didn't care which one, he had watched so many different kinds, that he was used to each of them unless it was a documentary.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-09-2011, 01:09 AM

Temari was so happy with Kakashi right now, though the thought of her brothers still bothered her just a bit. She chose a horror movie called dream house. It was scary as hell and she ended up all snuggled up to Kakashi. She felt safe as long as she was with him.

ReaperOfTime
*^_^*
Banned

Old 10-14-2011, 02:04 AM

Kakashi had his arms wrapped around her gently as the movie played, in a couple hours it was over with and time to go unless they wanted to stay and watch it again. Kakashi had kept more of an eye on Temari rather than the movie itself.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-14-2011, 02:15 AM

Temari stood and walked out. The movie had scared her and she had no desire to see any of it agian. She had always liked horror movies, she just didn't like seeing one right after shed just been scared senseless.

ReaperOfTime
*^_^*
Banned

Old 10-20-2011, 09:50 PM

Kakashi walked out with her. After that date they went on a couple more as Gaara and Kankuro was now with eachother. Kakashi would visit or write often as he could in between working. Some time he wouldn't be able to write because he would be so busy with missions or other things that it would make it difficult to see her.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-23-2011, 02:09 AM

Temari just sighed as she wrote Kakashi a letter. It seemed as if they were seeing each other less and less these days. Gaara and Kankuro seemed so happy and wouldn't spend more than a few minutes apart. Kankuro wouldn't let him go anywhere by himself.