Monsieur Hatter
☞Hatter of Menewsha☜

Old 11-12-2011, 04:06 AM

╔════════════════════════════════════════════ ════╗
↢ ๑۞๑ ↣
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

This is a one on one roleplay of Monsieur Hatter, and Cheshire-Cat. Not one of them, don't post. Or I'll let Cheshire-Puss eat you. Dump hot tea in your eyes. Report you to a staff member. Simple, no? So don't do it.

Copyrights of all DC characters go to DC, me and the lovely feline to not own them, we are simply just fans.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
↢ ๑۞๑ ↣
╚════════════════════════════════════════════ ════╝

Cheshire_cat
*^_^*

Old 11-12-2011, 04:58 AM

"I shall be playing Poison Ivy, if that is alright with you~?"

Monsieur Hatter
☞Hatter of Menewsha☜

Old 11-12-2011, 05:03 AM

Villains
==== ☠ ====
Joker
► Posting color "Dark green"

Heroes
☆═━┈┈━═☆
Batman
► Posting color "Dark Slate Gray"

Robin (Third generation; Tim Drake)
► Posting color "Red"

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

{( "Yes, that is fine with me. I plan to play Joker.", Hatter smiled, "I'll play all the other male characters also, if you would like.". The male offered, "Though I think we should also think of a side plot for this one. Since with so many characters, it will make it hard to roleplay. If we do not have a 'to the point' plot.". )}

Last edited by Monsieur Hatter; 11-13-2011 at 03:56 PM..

Cheshire_cat
*^_^*

Old 11-12-2011, 05:06 AM

{( "I do not mind, if that is what you wish to do~" She smiled, "But I do wish to play one male in particular... The Red Hood~" She smiled in a sinister manner. "But I do agree with you on the side plot and a 'to the point' plot." She smiled, normally this time.)}

Monsieur Hatter
☞Hatter of Menewsha☜

Old 11-12-2011, 05:41 PM

{( "But would that mean you would want to play Joker? Er, well, Joker before he became Joker.", Hatter mumbled, pondering. )}

Cheshire_cat
*^_^*

Old 11-12-2011, 05:51 PM

{("Not necessarily, I know he shall be your pride and joy, but... I recently saw Batman: Under the Red Hood, and it is absolutely fabulous~" She gushed, then continued, "Jason, one of Batman's many Robins, was beaten to death by the Joker, and then brought back to life by Raaz Al Ghul, and started killing criminals instead of putting them in prison like our lovely hero Batman does." She informed the Hatter, "So in fact, I will be playing an un-dead Robin." She winked, "With a twisted personality and not such a nice guy." She chuckled as she finished. )}

Monsieur Hatter
☞Hatter of Menewsha☜

Old 11-12-2011, 05:54 PM

{( "Ah! I thought you meant that 'Red Hood', but I was just making sure!", Hatter chuckled, grinning madly. "I must admit, though, you made me fell in love with you all over again Cheshire-Puss. Talking of comics and such, ah! I can just feel cupid's arrow piecing me!", he spoke, giving a wink to the feline.

"Oh, and I was thinking of something last night~. How does a chaotic love triangle sound for a 'to the point' plot?", the hatter asked, grinning. )}

Cheshire_cat
*^_^*

Old 11-12-2011, 05:59 PM

{( "Teehee, oh Hatter~ You charmer you~" She winked, giving a long kiss to his cheek. "A love triangle~! Yes, I do enjoy love triangles~!" She grinned, "Between which three of our... 'Heroes'?" She winked.)}

Monsieur Hatter
☞Hatter of Menewsha☜

Old 11-12-2011, 06:21 PM

{( "It would be of Joker, Harley and Ivy. And, or add another male, whatever.", he grinned, "I have always been a full supporter of Joker and Harley, so this is something new for me. Since Ivy and Harley are blood sisters, what would happen if Joker started to try and mess with Ivy? Would she ignore him and insult him like she would normally do. Hating him for what he does to Harley, or would she fall victim to strange ways of romance?".

"I also saw it more as Joker growing fascinated with Ivy. Her plant charm not helping, though Joker would most likely be more immune to it then most men.", he spoke, shrugging. "It was just a thought that came to mind. What do you think?", the male asked. )}

Cheshire_cat
*^_^*

Old 11-12-2011, 07:09 PM

{( "I absolutely love it~!" Cheshire smiled with a wide grin. )}

Monsieur Hatter
☞Hatter of Menewsha☜

Old 11-12-2011, 08:13 PM

{( "Great~!", Hatter smiled widely as well, matching the feline's.

"You remember the old plot for this, correct?", he asked, "If so, then all we need is to post profiles now. Just short ones with the names of the characters we will be playing along with a picture. Since there are many versions of these characters, we should be able to pick which ones we like.". The male hummed, happily. )}

Cheshire_cat
*^_^*

Old 11-12-2011, 11:53 PM

{( "Unfortunately my poor brain does not remember this particular plot..." Cheshire admitted, her ears folding back, with a sad look on her face, "Would you mind retelling this forgetful cat the plot~?" She asked, her ears fully on top of her head.")}

Monsieur Hatter
☞Hatter of Menewsha☜

Old 11-13-2011, 02:20 AM

{( "Of course, it is actually on my roleplay request thread here.", Hatter smiled, "Here it is;

Gotham is even more in trouble, it seems the crime is growing with every second. New and some old villains are causing even more of a stir then ever. Batman and his loyal team are growing older, and can't be the great heroes they once were. And with a new threat in town is doing worst then even the Joker, Batman is caught in a troubled web. Needing desperate help, Batman turns to people he thought he would never even think of teaming up with. Old villains soon become new partners, their pride hit with these new trouble makers in town taking over their jobs. Will this new band of heroes and villains be able to save Gotham, and take back what is theirs? Or will hash pasts and acts destroy themselves?". )}

Cheshire_cat
*^_^*

Old 11-13-2011, 03:16 AM

{( "Ah yes, this shall be fun~!" Cheshire exclaimed excitedly, "Now, my dear Hatter, how shall we begin this... Lovely... Heroic roleplay~?" She asked sarcastically as she looked at him. )}

Monsieur Hatter
☞Hatter of Menewsha☜

Old 11-13-2011, 03:28 PM

{( "Yes! We should, and will!", Hatter smiled quickly, "But first, I am going to edit one of my first posts with names and pictures of who I am playing. I will not be putting all of the up, of course, but as I use them in a post, I will.". )}

Monsieur Hatter
☞Hatter of Menewsha☜

Old 11-14-2011, 10:20 PM

Glaring at the rubble the building now laid in, Joker scowled. Why did it fall?! He did not plant his bombs in it yet. Beyond mad, the green haired male searched for a sign that showed who did this act. Did they not know this is Joker's town?!

After a moment, green orbs spotted that damn red, mocking face. It being in the form of a common 'happy face'. Growling, Joker slammed his gloved hands onto a large piece of rubble. Turning on his heel, he called for his 'main squeeze'.

"HARRRLLLEEEYYY! Harley!", he shouted, raising a brow when a masked male stood in front of him. Soon grinning madly, the clown prince rocked back and forth on his heels. Raising a green brow to the Batman.

"Oh~, your not Harley. Much too ugly.", he spoke, chuckling madly soon. Seeing the youth next the the cape crusader, Joker grinned.

"Maybe you. Though you need more of a rack to be so.", Joker crackled.

Holding the urge to roll his eyes in, Tim better known as 'Robin', spoke;

"We have a request for you, clown.", he barked, a bitter tone dripping from his words. Still angry over what his mentor is about to ask from this man-. No, he was no man, this monster. Who had took so much from everyone.

Looking to the dark figure next to him, Tim's eyes spoke what he was thinking. They simply read; "Why him? The one who has caused so much grief for us? To everything and one he touches?".

Ignoring Joker's words and Robin's look, Batman felt the urge to sigh. Feeling the regret already, even if he said no words.

"Joker...", he spoke, his voice gruff as always. But unlike other times, they held a tone of tiredness. The tone of a defeated warrior. This got Joker's attention right away.

"We...I..Gotham needs you help...", was all he said, dark eyes focusing on narrow green ones. Waiting for a reaction from the clown prince, Batman paused. Seeing as he was not going to get one, he spoke again;

"This new villain is too much for me. Even with help from others, I can not relay on them.", Batman sighed, speaking of his league of friends. "They have problems of their own.", was all he said, "But you. This is your problem. It is yours, mine and everyone in this town's. I know villains like you are getting annoyed from this new one.".

Scoffing, Joker was silent. His face serious as no grin laid itself onto his lips. Was the 'Batman', really asking for help? From the Joker; the one who has caused him so much pain?

Not saying anything, Joker walked past Batman. Not even glancing towards the dark knight or his birdie.

Sensing this would happen, Batman spoke with his back to the Joker;

"Think on it. Getting this new trouble out of Gotham will not only help me, but you...I already have a couple of....'Old friends' willing to help.", he finished.

Robin watched in smug amusement as he saw the clown man turn his body back towards the duo. His interest pipped.

"And who would that be?", was all he said, a devilish smile to his red lips as he crackled madly. Old villains, on the bat's side?! Who would be crazy enough?!

"I am.", Joker replied to his thoughts out loud, gaining an odd look from Robin and a smirk from Batman.

"I will do it. As long as I get to play by my rules~.", the clown hummed, a evil glint in his eyes.

"Deal.", Batman agreed right away. Making Tim gawk at him and Joker grin even more.

"But.", he spoke again, "As long as it will not harm any of my team.". Bruce stated, eying Joker. Who just shrugged.

"No promises~.", the green haired male crackled. Turning on his heel as he began walking off again.

"HARLEY! Where are you, daddy has things to do!", he screamed, looking around some rumble.

Sighing, Tim looked up at Bruce. Asking;

"Are you sure this is the only way? Joker is bad enough, but on top of that having all of our old enemies? This is chaos...", he spoke, looking to where the crazy clown was skipping. Making him look even more crazy.

"I have been in this business long enough to know that you much have fire to fight fire...Chaos is the only way...", Batman spoke, turning as began to leave the scene as well.

"Come Robin, we have others to talk to still.", was all he said.

Nodding his head, Tim groaned;

"Great, more loonies to talk to.", he sighed, making the older bat laugh. Both of them taking off. A certain plant-crazed women in mind.

Last edited by Monsieur Hatter; 11-16-2011 at 10:43 PM..

Cheshire_cat
*^_^*

Old 11-21-2011, 02:35 AM

A feminine figure flipped into sight and right by the Joker's side, and she looked at him with a pitiful look on her face, "I'm sorry, Mista J..." She said, with her bottom lip pouting out and her eyes getting large and watery, then she saw something out of the corner of her large blue orbs, "What tha hell is the bird and the bat doin here!?" She angrily questioned, getting protectively in front of the Joker, pulling out a mallet.

{( "I cant play Ivy nor Red hood until the bat and bird come across them." The cat smiled. )}

Monsieur Hatter
☞Hatter of Menewsha☜

Old 11-25-2011, 05:07 PM

Grabbing Harley by her jester hat tails, he pulled her back into his arms. Crackling madly, "They only came to ask us to play!". He spoke loudly in the female's ear, before giving her a sloppy kiss on the cheek.

Letting her go, to land on the hard ground, Joker started to skip back to their ride. Yelling behind him, his good mood radiating off in his tone;

"Come doll! We have toys to make~!".

Tim made a face as he turned his head away from the crazy couple. Now falling into the Batmobile right after Bruce. Once in, they were off towards an abandon green house in Gotham. Once to be rumored that a certain red head resides in.

Batman hid the Batmoblie as he swiftly jumped out of the car. Making his way to the back of the green house. Glancing behind him just to make sure Tim was at his heels, he nodded his head to the boy. Both of them walking into the green house, on guard.

Cheshire_cat
*^_^*

Old 12-03-2011, 07:42 PM

The plants had grown into the glass of the spectacular abandoned green house like a tick into skin, there was cracked glass, and broken glass on the floor, intermingled with the colorful and exotic plants of Poison Ivy's imagination of what nature should be, though they did not attack the black crusader nor his red friend on site...

Ivy's laugh echoed through the mansion-like green house, and could not be seen, even as she spoke, "How cute... A rodent and a dove looking for a theme park..." She mocked the duo, "Come to bask in Mother Nature's beauty once more...?" She asked as a few plants blew pheromones into their faces as she came down, wearing almost nothing, saved for a few wrapped vines around strategic places.

Her red hair more red and wild than before, seemed to have more leaves and twigs, and a small crown of her wild imagination's flowers adorned her head.

{("I had to make her sound like Megara from Hercules. I just had too." The feline chuckled.)}