Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 11-16-2011, 06:06 PM

Kankuro looked up at the three, he pauses. "Hello..." was merely all he said to them. His eyes held a bit of sadness and confusion in them.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-16-2011, 09:54 PM

Gaara looked at the odd expression on his brother's face. "W-would you...you know...like to come with us and hang out." Gaara tried not to sound as desperate as he felt. Lee and Naruto gasped in unison. "Oh shit! We frogot the hokage wanted to see us!" Naruto yelled and the two ran off. "So...you wanna go to the fair with me? After all, I have no one to got with and I'd like to spend a little time with you...but only if you want to." he felt his face heat up and he knew he was blushing.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 11-17-2011, 03:00 PM

Kankuro rubbed the back of his neck. He looked his brother over a bit and nodded slightly. "Sure...I have time, so9 hy not" he smiled a bit in an attempt to get Gaara to smile as well. Walking with him, it was nice out a beautiful spring day. It would be summer soon. Kankuro was planning on taking Gaara to visit an old spa not far from the villiage. He wondered if he would want to go now..

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-18-2011, 02:06 AM

Gaara squirmed a bit as his brother looked him over. He hoped to pass whatever inspection he was going through. He tried to smile back, but it looked fake. Almost like when Sai smiled. "So...what do you want to do?.." he asked, knowing he had failed at starting conversation. He wanted to talk to Kankuro an maybe even get his brother to like him at least a tiny bit, but he didn't know what to say. He sighed. "Kankuro...do you...hate me?" he asked, afraid of what Kankuro's answer might be. He didn't want his brother to hate him.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 11-18-2011, 06:17 PM

He said nothing, but pulls his brother close into a tight hug. "No, I do not" he holds him there close to him for a bit and lets him relax against him. He took a breath finally, and let him go. Looking at him he smiles a real smile.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-18-2011, 10:46 PM

Gaara hugs his brother back, letting himself be comforted by Kankuro. "Thanks, I needed to hear that."He smiles back as well, a smile that is rare from him. This smile holds warmth and happiness. "I love you." he says quietly. He means what he says, bit he isn't sure how he means it. Somehow Gaara feels like Kankuro should be more than just a brother, but he doesnt know why he feels that way.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 11-19-2011, 07:49 PM

Kankuro gently stroked Gaara's head and looked into his eyes. "We should...get going if we want to get there before it gets to late in the afternoon". He turned to hide the look on his face one of warmth and yet of insecurity.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-19-2011, 08:28 PM

Gaara stared at Kankuro. He looked upset Gaara thought. "Yeah...I guess we should head that way.." he thought for a moment. "Are you ok? You don't look very happy...did I do something wrong?" Gaara felt a like all he could do was hurt people and he was afraid he might have done something to hurt Kankuro.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 11-19-2011, 09:38 PM

He clenched his jaw. So many thoughts rushing through his head he turned before he could stop himself. He grabbed Gaara by the arms and pulled him forward into a rough but passionate kiss. After a moment he slowly let him go. He was shaking and frozen, what the hell had he just done. He stepped back. Before he knew it he turned and ran fleeing into the forest.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-19-2011, 09:58 PM

Gaara's eyes widened as his cheeks flushed as he was kissed. He wanted to let himself melt, to let himself enjoy the moment that he wanted so badly for so long, but as soon as the kiss had started it ended. He stared at Kankuro who was shaking like a leaf. He looked horrified. He hopped up to run after his sibling. "K-Kankuro!! Wait!" he yelled after him, but his brother had kept running into the forest. Gaara skidded to a stop before finally entering the woods cautiously. "K-Kankuro?" he couldn't recognize his own voice. It sounded innocent and afraid. It was common knowledge that Gaara was afraid to go into the woods. He may be almost invincible woth his sand sheild, but he didn't know this part of the village well. He had just stepped in and then he took off, getting completly lost within about a half an hour. He looked around and everything looked the same. The trees looked the same, the leaves looked the same. He saw a large pond. He was scared, sweaty, thirsty and hungry, plus night was falling fast. The dessert was toasty in the day, but the temperatures got well below zero at night. He pulled his shirt off and dipped his upper half in the water. He drank and cooled down. "Remain calm..." he whispered to himself. He dried off and put his shirt back on. He made a dome of sand so he didn't have to be completly exposed in the night. He knew nights at home were long, but this night would be longer and lonleier than any other.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 11-19-2011, 10:24 PM

Kankuro ran, he didn't know how long but he ran as fast and as long as he could. It was soon dark, his breath like fog in the air as he gasped for air. His body sore his muscles screamed. He thought of the kiss over and over he grabbed his head. "What the hell were you thinking you idiot" he yelled at himself. His legs gave out and he plopped back on the earth. Looking up at the moon he sighed. "Let me die here...I can never face him or anyone again" he closes his eyes.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-20-2011, 12:47 AM

Gaara tried to use chakra to light a pile of sticks he had gathered. After that failed, he drew some of the sand spirits chakra and used Shukaka's eyes to see in the dark. "Kankuro!!! KANKURO!!!!!" he screamed for his beloved brother. "Kankuro...please...it's cold and I want to go home! Can you hear me? I'm not mad! I-I liked the kiss..." he shivered and could feel tears running down his face. They froze in the chilly air, leaving odd icicles on his cheeks. He kept walking, searching for his lost brother. Eventually he found him, begging to die under the moon. "D-Don't talk like t-that!" he stuttered as his teeth chattered in the cold. He plopped down beside him. "C-Can...we go home? I-I'm f-freezing.." he got close, trying to gain warmth from his brother's body. "Y-You know I'm not mad at you...because I um.." he blushed and couldn't say it. He felt shy.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 11-21-2011, 03:19 AM

Kankuro looked at his brother. He sighed a bit and stands slowly. He picked up Gaara and caried him to the house drawing a hot bath. He sits him into it letting him warm up. "Relax my brother.." he says.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-21-2011, 11:03 AM

Gaara stands up from the warm bath for just a moment to mimic his older siblings earlier action. He pulls Kankuro close, drapes both arms around his neck and kisses him, this time not letting it end so fast. Gaara's kiss is gentler then Kankuro's first one, but has just as much passion behind it. Gaara looked at Kankuro, blushed, then sat back in the water. He was out of breath. "See...I feel the same way..." he whispered very softly

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 11-22-2011, 03:37 PM

Kankuro sighs a bit and sits. "This is wrong, and you know it" he looks away "we shouldn't feel this way at all". The thought of what others would say sunk into his head and he sighs again. "If anyone found out.." he was afraid for Gaara more then himself. He couldn't put him through that. He stands and walks out slowly. He goes to his own room taking a nice hot shower.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-22-2011, 08:59 PM

Gaara rolls his eyes. "It's not like I care about what anyone else thinks." he mumbles as Kankuro walks out. Gaara washed his hair and then got out of the tub. He fired off and slipped into a pair of Temari's pajama's seeing as how he had none of his own. The girl nearly fliped, but then saw it was Gaara and chilled out. "Hey...what's wrong?" she was worrid as she studdied the sad expression that covered his face. "I have love for someone, but they say it's wrong...because the person is a guy..." Temari was shocked. "A-A guy?" she repeated him stupidly. Gaara nodded. "Yep...I'm gay.." he blushed and stared at the floor in embarrassment. His sister was suddenly hugging him. "That's so cute!!! Who is he?" Gaara didn't quite understand how families worked and that it was frowned upon to have a relationship with your own kin. "It's Kankuro." he stated very bluntly and Temari's smile vanished. "Gaara. Kankuro is your brother." Gaara looked at her funny. "What does that have to do with anything?" Temari sighed. "KANKURO!!!" she yelled for him. They'd have to explain this to Gaara.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 11-23-2011, 09:20 PM

He herd his name yelled, but ignored it. He got out of the shower, not bothering to dry off. His hair dripping water down his chest, he grabs a pair of black pants and slipped them on.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-23-2011, 09:55 PM

She sighed and rolled her eyes. "Come on, looks like we're going to have to go to him." she took Gaara's hand and led him to Kankuro's room. She didn't bother knocking. She saw him in just a pair of pants and his hair soaked. That wasn't the best way for Gaara to see him. No doubt the red haired boy would have a hell of a time trying to focus on what they were acctully saying. She sat Gaara on Kankuro's bed. "Alright..explain to Gaara why he can't like you like that, cause I really can't find a good reason why not."

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 11-25-2011, 04:34 AM

He sighs and looks at the two of them. He looked at Temari "leave" he says leading her to the door. He closed it and locked it, then turned back to Gaara. Walking over to the bed, he leaned him back and moved over him looking down into his eyes. "This is wrong, and you know why. What are people going to say if they saw us together, brothers" he sighs a bit. "I love you Gaara, more then you will ever know, but I can't put you through that".

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-25-2011, 11:58 AM

Gaara wasn't about to give up so easily. "Kankuro..my life already sucks. You for one know that. People already hate me, already think I AM a sin...why should I care what else they think? Hmmm? think about it. Dad hates me, the village hates me...and I'm sure lots of other people do too." he stared at Kankuro. "In fact, the only reason I won't force myself on you right now is because I don't want you to go through hell." he sighed deeply. "And no, it's not wrong, people are just to stupid to see that love can be between any two people."

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 02-12-2012, 11:07 PM

(HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII lol, sorry I never ment to leave at all, my computer crashed, and I just got it fixed >.<))