Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 12-29-2011, 05:30 AM

"Itadakimasu." Misaki muttered when Usagi sat down. He instantly began eating his food in silence, his eyes on the table while his thoughts drifted. Though the brunette looked up when he heard the older man speak. He shook his head slightly. "Its fine. I don't want to get in the way of your work. I'll just see if Sumi-sempai wants to hang out tonight." he said. This would be a great opportunity to spend some time with his new friend.

0ri0n83
Is your light going to guide me?
Send a message via AIM to 0ri0n83

Old 01-13-2012, 05:16 AM

Usami nodded his head a little bit as he continued to eat. He went in his pockets as he brought out a cigarette. He then decided against it. He was in no mood to get involved in a shouting match with the other male, especially if it was so close to the two of theirs vacation. He cleared his throat a little bit, but then swallowed his pride before he could say anything against Misaki's so called Sumi-sempai. "Very well," said Usami as he took another swig of coffee. He didn't like the other male, even before he got to know the other. Anyone that was taking his Misaki from him was his enemy regardless of who it was. He would have to deal with this later though since he needed to finish the rough draft of his manuscript before meeting with Aikawa-san. Getting up from the table he walked around it as he leaned over the other's shoulders as he wrapped him in his arms. Bending his head down as he kissed the other quickly on the cheek before straightening himself and walking towards the couch with the table in front of it since that was where his computer was. "Thanks for making breakfast," said Usami as he smiled mischievously at the other male before he began typing to finish his manuscript.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-01-2012, 12:58 AM

Misaki instantly blushed when Usagi kissed his cheek. He hated when he that happened. It was so embarrassing. He kept his back to the older man so that he would see. "Your welcome." he told him, cleaning the dirty dishes. "I'm going to head out now." he said, grabbing his bag and slipping on his shoes before leaving and headed to school.

0ri0n83

Old 03-01-2012, 03:17 AM

Usami loved watching the flushed look fall onto Misaki's cheeks. It made him look that much more innocent. He smiled behind his computer as he continued to type away. Aikawa-san would be on him again, since he hadn't finished two parts of his final manuscript. There was just something about his BL one that was supposed to be due soon. He just didn't get the right material, yet. He needed to finish this one soon for himself and for his fans. His fans, who had been lovingly sending him fan mail, told him that they wanted something more "steamy" something more in general. He didn't want to make his fans upset, so if they asked he would deliver. Sighing out loud he dug through his pocket until he procured a cigarette and his lighter. Lighting his cigarette he took a long drag on it and then exhaled. Standing up he walked towards the kitchen again to get more coffee. Walking back to his computer he read over what he had written and let out a disgusted sound as he deleted what he had just written. It wasn't good enough, he needed better material.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-01-2012, 03:25 AM

Misaki was out of breath when he reached the school, having run from the subway so he wouldn't be late. He took some deep breaths before heading to his class, taking a seat by Sumi-sempai. Luckily, he wasn't late, so that was good. During lunch, he asked if his sempai wanted to hang out later and smiled when he said they could. That was great! Now he wouldn't have to spend the evening alone. He spent the rest of the school day in a great mood. He left with Sumi after school, ready to hang out.

0ri0n83

Old 03-01-2012, 05:33 AM

Usami ended up falling asleep as he tried to decide on the next course of action for his one BL that was due in about a week. He would need more fodder for his book, but he didn't know where he was going to get any inspiration from it. Then it hit him like a ton of bricks. He could get his inspiration when they went on the hot spring trip this coming weekend. He got up quickly, regretting it since the room began to spin, as he went walking upstairs into his study where he had a ton of things laid out about various places that he could take Misaki on their vacation. He began pouring over them again so that by the time that he needed to get ready to go to meet Aikawa-san he would be prepared to brief her about why the manuscript was going to be late.

Sumi-sempai couldn't believe his luck when Misaki had asked if they could do something special during the evening. He nodded and immediately agreed to it without giving it another thought. It was time to begin his plan, and Misaki was just going to help him be a means to an end. It was true that he felt bad for using the other, but everybody has to be used one time or another. Sumi walked down the rest of the street with Misaki at his side as the two of them talked about the onsen mystery club that he was a part of.
"You should join. It would be a lot of fun," said Sumi as he glanced over at Misaki. Too bad the other wasn't his type.

((So I know that Sumi is his last name, but I am too lazy to figure out his first name. Misaki calls him Sumi-sempai anyways, and never uses his first name so we might as well go with it)).

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-08-2012, 02:52 PM

Misaki thought about it. It would be fun to join the club, but he had been wanting to get a job soon. That plus all the work he had to do for Usagi-san left little time left for clubs. "I'll think about it." the brunette told him with a smile. He still needed to figure out where was hiring in the first place before trying for a job. If he couldn't find one, then maybe he would join the onsen mystery club. It would mean spending more time with his friend, after all. Plan in mind, He was in a great mood.

0ri0n83

Old 03-11-2012, 01:05 AM

Sumi looked and smiled when he heard what the other said. It was the first step into getting the other to like him. It would be so easy."Well as long as you are thinking about it," said Sumi as he turned around the corner. They needed to take the subway to get to his house since he lived on the outskirts of town in the suburbs."It really is fun. The people that are in it are really nice, and I know you would be welcome."Walking down the steps into the underground area he dug through his pockets before bringing out a plastic subway card. Walking through one of the gates he swiped it and the metal door swung open. Glancing at the clock he noticed that they had only a few minutes to cross the terminal to get to their intended train. If they missed this one then they would have to wait for another 20 or so minutes. Heck, they could wait. It would give them more time to get to know one another on a better level.