TricksterJANE
(ノ◕ヮ◕)...

Old 01-03-2014, 08:59 PM

This dream was a heaven compared to all of her others, it had absolutely nothing happening, just a vast, white void. She floated around, either for a few minuets or a few years, she wasn't sure.

"This," She thought to herself. "Is the best dream I've ever had."

She floated around for a longer amount of time, before she saw something next to her. Either it was a tall person very far away, or something tiny (perhaps a fairy) next to her, until her eyes focused and she saw a pale, scary looking girl next to her.

It spoke suddenly in a voice she recognized as the one that haunted her dreams, but she couldn't make out the words, she wondered briefly if she was talking in demon. But in a flash her muddled mind recognized them as English and they rushed into her mind

"I think your father killed my friend"

"W-what?" She stuttered, gaping at the demon.

This dream just got much, much worse.

MercyGrim96
It's tea time!

Old 01-03-2014, 09:27 PM

Grim sighed and said "I think your father was resposible for my friend Cherrys death. She was a prostitute before she died and I know your father killed a lot of prostitutes ands he died the same day he killed one." Lizabeth just stared at her in confusion and disbelief.

TricksterJANE
(ノ◕ヮ◕)...

Old 01-03-2014, 09:33 PM

Again she was talking about her father killing someone, (She wouldn't put it past him, but she couldn't tell the demon that!)

"He would never!" She cried out loudly, crossing her arms over her chest. "He may have a short temper, but my father is not a murderer!"

She turned away, looking embraced of her outburst, "And anyway, who are you?" she demanded, turning back toward the unimpressed demon.

"Are you here to...steal my soul? Because if you are, you can't have it! Its mine!"

MercyGrim96
It's tea time!

Old 01-03-2014, 11:31 PM

"Wow you're a snobby little girl, and very ignorant as well. My name is Grim, I was considering taking your soul, but I'll pass, your daddyslooks much better. Considering what he's done to me I think its a fair trade, don't you?"Grim said angrly.

TricksterJANE
(ノ◕ヮ◕)...

Old 01-04-2014, 12:24 AM

Lizabeth huffs, and stamps her foot down, suddenly hitting solid white ground she stands firmly. Straitening her back to appear taller she glowers up at Grim, her arms still crossed against her chest.

"Well, 'Grim' I don't know your definition of a fair trade, but I'd love to know what Father did to anger you so badly first." She says snidely, challenging Grim with her eyes.

MercyGrim96
It's tea time!

Old 01-04-2014, 02:30 AM

"Well aren't you fiesty one. This is why I wanted to kill you in the first place, but I've discovered that you're not all that bad, you should be flattered about the by the way. Well you and I both know your father is a nasty man who works for the higher ups in my world and he kills for a living. When a prostitute dies they always become a sucubus. And he kills them because the demons want sucubuses. So he killed my friend Cherry and now she's a sucubus like me. Now let's get something straight I was never a prositute I just died in a bad way, and sometimes people who die in a bad way end up bad. This could happen to you ya know. Your father is a very bad man so don't underestomate him ok, I'm here to help you."

TricksterJANE
(ノ◕ヮ◕)...

Old 01-04-2014, 02:38 AM

She closes her mouth at the news, pressing her lips into a thin straight line.

"A-alright, I know my Father does some horrible things, and I've never approved of them, but why are you telling me all of this? Why do you want to help me if you'd been trying to kill me before? Out of pity?"

Her lips form a sneer at the word pity, placing one hand on her hip.

"Because I don't accept pity, or any other form of it."

MercyGrim96
It's tea time!

Old 01-04-2014, 06:53 PM

"I'm wayyyyyyy past pity when it comes to you. I've seen your true life and its not a life anyone should have. I was like you once, privileged, rich, big house; my father was a good man until the demons got him to do their dirty work. My family died because of those wretched demons. The only reason I'm here is because they wanted me, I was forced to become this or my family wouldn't be reborn. Now I am stuck here, forever to serve them, i just don't want you to end up like me; because by the looks of it, you're already half way there."

TricksterJANE
(ノ◕ヮ◕)...

Old 01-04-2014, 06:59 PM

Lizabeth seems taken back by this news, itching her face absent mindedly she looks looks up at grim, sighing.

"So what do you want with me then? To avenge your death or something? I don't think I can do that alright." She turns away walking into the void. "I think I'm done with this dream for now, I'll see you later I guess."

She keeps walking away into the nothingness, the mist swallowing her, but the dream still stable. She hasn't woken up yet, but she will soon.