Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via Yahoo to Bellinda

Old 06-21-2011, 04:25 AM

Cloud notice Sephiroth had to force to eat the broccoli and chuckles gently. As a thought come up and says "I don't get it....what is up with broccoli..it looks more like an green tree and nothing else. The only way I can get that stuff it there is alots of cheese sauce on it." looking between Sephiroth and Zack. He closes his eyes and crosses his arms over his chest. "I mean thats how my mom had to force me to eat broccoli when I was little she always put cheese on it. I still don't like it thought." waves his hand and would end up knocking over his glass of water over into Sephiroth's lap. "Oh crap! I'm so sorry." felt embrassed.

0ri0n83
Is your light going to guide me?
Send a message via AIM to 0ri0n83

Old 06-22-2011, 12:03 AM

He heard the blonde talk vigorously about not liking to eat broccoli and the only time that he would indeed eat it would be if it was smothered in cheese sauce. He had to agree with the blonde, it was rather disgusting unless there was something to cover up the taste. He turned and took another bite of food as he heard the blonde yell rather loudly. He didn't really know what was going on, but then his leg started to feel rather cold, and wet. Looking down he saw that the glass of water that was near Cloud was gone, and that now it was gone because it was sitting in his lap. "That's alright," said Sephiroth as he gritted his teeth a little bit. Zack snickered a little bit, but handed the other male his cloth napkin. He put the glass on the table as he looked at the blonde again. "Really it's fine," said Sephiroth. "It was an accident."

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-22-2011, 12:31 AM

Cloud felt his face turn hot and redder than before from blushing so hard. He clears his throne abit as he takes the napkin from Zack after hearing him snickering. He looks back over and helps Sephiroth dry up. "I know..but I guess I am kinda clumsy in a way. Specialilty when I am talking I talk with my hands." shrugged some. He still try to calm down but he still couldn't believe he did that and blushing still alot. He closes his eyes and sighs gently trying to calm dowm alittle as he brushes back some of his hair back.

0ri0n83

Old 06-22-2011, 05:11 AM

Sephiroth laughed a little bit as he saw that the blonde was getting rather red. "Really it's alright," said Sephiroth as he saw the blonde take the napkin from Zack and begin helping him clean up the water that the other had spilled. The people around them began to look around at the three of them. "Cloud really it's fine. These pants are getting a little small on me anyway, and it's only water. It wasn't like you spilled soda on me or something," said Sephiroth with a small chuckle.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-22-2011, 01:16 PM

Cloud looks at the people looking at them before he looks at Sephiroth and chuckles alittle "True I guess at lease it was hot coffee..I did that to me this morning and ouch." at lease he was glad Sephiroth was ok with it. He takes an deep sigh and leans back in his seat and stretches "So we still going to have dessert?" place his hands ontop of the table. As he was ready to have some of that chocolate cheesecake.

0ri0n83

Old 06-23-2011, 12:16 AM

Sephiroth listened to the blonde and winced a little bit as he heard him say that he had spilled hot coffee on himself earlier this morning. Turning to Cloud he looked at the other male and said,"That must have hurt a lot. You should be more careful." He chuckled a little bit when he heard the other male ask if they were still getting dessert. "Yes," replied Sephiroth with another smile. "That is unless you don't want to." He had said the last part of it as a joke.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-23-2011, 05:43 PM

Cloud looks at him and blushes as he chuckles some "No I still want to have dessert" As he really didn't want this evening to end so soon after he already was enjoying himself and Zack and Sephiroth's company. "Just watch it if I toss the cheesecake in your lap if I talk with my hands again" chuckles gently making alittle joke himself. He knew he wouldn't do such an thing cause cheesecake was messer than just water.

0ri0n83

Old 06-24-2011, 08:16 AM

Sephiroth chuckled at the other's innocence and enthusiasm about eating the chocolate cake. He was really a bundle full of energy. That was indeed a good quality for a SOLDIER recruit. He furrowed his eyebrows a little bit though, but then laughed again as he heard the blonde say to the silver haired general that he was sorry ahead of time and to look out if he spilled the cake on him. "Well I hope you don't do that. For the both of us. It's too good to drop, and it's a lot harder to get out than water," said Sephiroth as he smiled at the blonde. Glancing over at Zack he saw that the other male was still eating his entree. They would get their cake when Zack was done. This was something else that Cloud had to learn. He had to learn patience.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-25-2011, 12:17 AM

Cloud looks over seeing Zack was still eating. As he figure he had to learn that..his patience wasn't his best thing. Cloud looks back over and nods "Yes we don't want that to happen.." chuckles gently. "So what about you, Sephiroth? Where did you grow up and such?" says as he was curious more to know about him since Sephiroth knew some things about him already so it was only fair.

0ri0n83

Old 06-25-2011, 05:37 AM

Sephiroth smiled over at the other male. He knew that the blonde was going to have a hard time being patient. He had known that since he had read the other's profile folder. He stiffened a little bit though and his smile faltered a little bit as he heard the blonde ask him about his own life. Zack looked up knowing that the conversation would take a term for the worst if this were to continue. Zack looked at the blonde and shook his head trying to tell the blonde not to say anything more about Sephiroth's path. "My past," said Sephiroth his tone suddenly dark. "My past is something that I don't talk about a lot." The conversation was over. Sephiroth took another drink from his glass, and then stood up and walked away leaving the two of them alone. Zack turned to him and said," Look Cloud. I am sorry that happened. He is not one to talk a lot about his past. He is too proud to admit it, but he doesn't have a lot of memories of his past that he wishes to recount. You didn't know so he isn't mad at you, he was just mad about the question."

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-26-2011, 08:24 PM

Cloud would wait but it didn't last long. He looks between him and Zack before he felt things was going down hill. Cloud felt bad for saying that more than bad he felt stupid for asking that. Sometimes he just didn't think before he talk and now this was the reason. He watches Sephiroth getting up after saying that and walking away. Hearing Zack before he looks over at him. "Yea I guess..but its my fault for saying that..we was having an good time now I just went and ruin it." sighs deeply. He shakes his head abit "Anyway tell Sephiroth I'm sorry..I better return back to my room. Goodnight Zack." stands up and bows before he walks off himself then heads back to his room.

0ri0n83

Old 06-27-2011, 03:34 AM

Sephiroth continued to walk down the hallway towards his room as thoughts of Cloud began drifting into his head. He knew that he had been rather rude to the other, but it was probably too late to go and apologize now to the other male. Walking the rest of the way to his room he opened the door by sliding his card key in and the door slid open. Walking into the room he looked around until he found the light switch. Turning it on he made his way over to the kitchen where he got out a glass and poured himself some scotch. Walking to the couch he sat there as he sipped it wondering how he would remedy this issue.

Last edited by 0ri0n83; 06-28-2011 at 01:34 AM..

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-27-2011, 03:58 AM

Cloud opens the door with his key card and walks inside as the door closes. he yawns alittle as he was worn out between the fight thing and what happen earily just compeletly drained him. He tosses his keycard and cell onto the table before he strips out of his clothes not caring about putting anything on as he was that tired. He falls over into bed and wraps the covers over him and stares up at the ceiling. He folds his arms behind his head and sighs I shouldn't had said that to him.thinking to himself. He stretches and yawns before he pulls an book off the nightstand and turns on the lamp on to read for awhile.

0ri0n83

Old 06-28-2011, 01:45 AM

Slowing sipping his wine he let out a sigh. He was still thinking of how he would make it up to the blonde. He knew how to read people, so he knew that the blonde completely admired the other. Looking at the clock he knew that he had to retire for the night if he was going to go and wake up early the next morning. Downing the rest of it, he stood up and put the glass in the sink as he made his way over to his bed and slipped into it under the covers. Closing his eyes he drifted off into a rather fitful sleep.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-28-2011, 05:16 PM

Cloud place his book down as he was to tired to finished it and it was late. He turns off his lamp and rolls over pulling the covers over his head as he falls asleep. Of course he was having abit of trouble sleeping as his mind runs over the last few things and how things had ended up. He shakes his head abit once after he woke up "Never going to get to sleep like this" says. He would stare up at the ceiling again for an while and soon falls back to sleep he just hope he doesn't wake up to late.

0ri0n83

Old 06-29-2011, 01:58 AM

Tossing and turning in his sleep Sephiroth woke up with a start. It was true that he didn't remember much about his passed memory wise, but he knew that during his life he had been introduced to unspeakable horrors by Doctor Hojo. Looking around as he sucked in air he made sure that no one was in the room with him. Glancing around again he kicked the covers off of his form as he walked to the kitchen area again. Taking out another glass, he filled it with cold water, and then drank it as he let out a sigh. He really needed this to stop happening.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-29-2011, 03:51 AM

Cloud would wake up again still not sleeping well. He looks at the clock and sighs knew this was hopeless to sleep. He pulls the covers off him and grabs his clothes. He slips it on since he was naked. Cloud decide to get some fresh air cause its been an while since he was last outside. He grabs his key card and cell as he slips it into his pocket and walks out of his room. The door closes behind him as he carefully walks down the hall knowing the others was asleep and he surely didn't want to wake them up as he goes outside to get some air..of course you couldn't say it was fresh air.

0ri0n83

Old 06-29-2011, 07:35 AM

After his trip to get a drink of water, Sephiroth found himself back in his bed again since he awoke a few hours later to the blaring radio next to his head. Slamming his hand down on it, the room was left in a deafening silence that would have made anyone feel uneasy. Cracking his eyes open he looked over at the clock. He always got up early, since he trained in the morning, so he stretched a little as he kicked the covers off his pants clad body. Walking towards the closet he grabbed his clothes for the day, and slipped them on. He would have time to train, and then time to come back to the room to take a shower and even go to breakfast. Grabbing his sword, Masamune, he walked out of the room once he had his keycard.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-03-2011, 01:37 AM

Cloud couldn't go to sleep for the whole night. And by the time it was morning he still was out walking around before he decide he head back. He knew it was going to end up falling asleep during training or something maybe if he got an hour of sleep he would be ok. Cloud walks back inside and not expecting Sephiroth to be already up. He would end up running into him since he wasn't mostly paying attention to where he was walking.

0ri0n83

Old 07-03-2011, 05:01 AM

Sephiroth continued to walk down the hallways. He needed to train to at least clear his mind of thoughts of training the new recruits, and especially a certain blonde recruit. Shaking his head he continued to walk down the hallway saying good morning to the people that he saw, which were few. Walking in through a pair of sliding double doors he walked over to a training simulator room, and began typing in the instructions so that the room would create the perfect place for him to train. After that was done he walked into the actual room, and unsheathed Masamune as he took a fighting stance.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-03-2011, 04:37 PM

Cloud returns to his room and sets his cell to wake him up in an hour. He lays down and would fall asleep fast once after he had hit the bed. Cloud slept for an hour until the alarm woke him up before he turns off. As it wasn't much but it was something. Cloud stretches and wonder what Sephiroth was going but he couldn't think of anything right now as his stomach was growling. He had to get something to eat. He gets his things into his pocket and heads to the cafeteria to get some breakfast.

0ri0n83

Old 07-04-2011, 04:48 AM

Letting out a deep breath he took a fighting stance again and went charging at a the mako dragon hologram and began attacking it. He knew that it was a hologram, but that didn't mean that when he got hit with it that it didn't hurt. After what seemed like hours, which was only about 10 minutes, the dragon fell on its side with a groan as the hologram disappeared. Wiping a hand over his brow he walked back out of the training room making his way back to his room where he grabbed a quick shower. After his shower he walked towards the SOLDIER mess hall and eyed Zack as he was chatting away with some of the other recruits. Waving at him Sephiroth joined the raven haired warrior and the two of them ate in silence.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-04-2011, 11:19 PM

Cloud sits at the table by himself away from the other recuits as usual. He pokes at his eggs before he takes an bite of it before he looks up looking around. He looks back and finishes his breakfast before he picks up his tray and takes it to the counter with the others and sets it down. Cloud knew he wouldn't be able to get some pratice in before it happens but he need to do something to keep him awake. He would head out to the training all only to excise before everyone got in here.

0ri0n83

Old 07-07-2011, 09:22 PM

Sephiroth continued to eat his breakfast as he heard talk in front of him rather adamantly. How could anyone be so energetic in the morning, albeit he had gone to train early as well. He had a massive headache, but he also knew that today was the first day of training for the new recruits, and from what he had seen from the new recruits there was a lot of work that needed to be done. Finishing the rest of his breakfast he cleared his plates and then went to the counter and put them there as he said good morning to the cooks there. Walking back over to the table where Zack was he looked at him and said,"Well good luck with your recruits. I am heading off early to go get the training rooms ready. I will see you for lunch and we can talk more." Zack looked at him as he smiled at the other male and then nodded his head.

Turning on his heel he walked out of the officer cafeteria and towards the training room where he would be meeting the recruits in about an hour.

Last edited by 0ri0n83; 07-07-2011 at 09:29 PM..

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-08-2011, 06:00 PM

Cloud decides not to say anything else about what happen yestarday to Sephiroth if he ever wants to come more than just an recuit. He brushes some of his hair out of his face and finishes up his exercise before he joins the other recuits. Cloud leans agaisnt the wall and waits while he looks over watching others talking to one other as they would wonder what they would do. Cloud already figure what they would do which would be hard since now they would be push more than anything else.