Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned
Send a message via Yahoo to Kia_

Old 07-12-2011, 02:54 AM

"Does that mean I too have to be un-clothed?" aragorn asked and turned around so he wasn't facing Legolas but looked up at the sky seeing the moon and stars out. He wasn't sure what healing he would need but didn't ask even though it bugged him after waiting for a response he said "what healing would i need? I don't remember being injured" he mumbled the last part.

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-12-2011, 03:59 AM

Legolas watched the man with unseeing eyes for a second before slipping off what was left of his coverings. Now in in birthday suit he lays on his front and thinks. "The head healer of my people looked you over and says you have internal damage left over from our last war." He blushed and turned his head away. "You do not have to or anything. In fact you can go somewhere for awhile if you want. I am going to stay here for the next few hours and see if anything happenes." He said and fell silent.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-12-2011, 02:52 PM

(Okay, sorry but before I write this, should I be asking what you are planning? I think I caught hints but I wasn't totally sure)

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-13-2011, 02:37 AM

((Nothing sexual XD Just a concerned friend with issues XD))

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-14-2011, 11:46 PM

(if this is short I am sorry)

Aragorn didn't turn around, though he wanted to, he wanted to lie next to Legolas, he even got undressed putting his things off to the side. He never knew much about elves but then again never seperated people into groups like that really besides who was good and who wasn't. "Would you mind if I stayed Legolas?" Aragorn knew that Legolas wasn't wearing anything right now and that made the blood rise to his cheeks making him blush a little bit.

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-15-2011, 02:29 AM

"Do as you wish Aragorn..." The Elf said as he layed on his stomach so as to cover his private areas. "I am covered now." He stated and turns his face away from the man to hide his growing blush. "You may either stay or go. It is not like you have any obligation to me..." He sighed and closed his eyes.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-17-2011, 02:42 AM

"I'm not asking what my choices are Legolas, I'm asking you if you, yourself wish for me to stay here by your side until the sun rises" Aragorn spoke and realised that they weren't really that far away to begin with, so he sat there, knees close to his chest, feet somewhat crossed, and arms resting on top of knees "I will stay, I will not leave you, as I promised"

(I'm sorry I haven't been posting often, I've barely had the time and barely enough inspiration to write on pretty much anything)

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-17-2011, 07:32 AM

"That is very kind of you." Legolas spoke evenly with a small smiled and stayed looking away. "I cannot thank you enough for helping me in my weekened state... I only hope....That I find what you humans call love soon..." He closes his eyes and falls asleep. Exhausted from all the stresses of the day.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-17-2011, 10:49 PM

(I'm only posting to this rp and another one unless I have more inspiration)

Aragorn couldn't help but look over when Legolas grew quiet and noticed he was asleep, he lied down next to Legolas holding him there, he wasn't even thinking about what would happen if the two were found together like this in the morning and what would be said about it if anyone did. "Goodnight my elf" Aragorn spoke and placed an arm around Legolas keeping him close to him.

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-17-2011, 11:49 PM

((You mean you wont RP with me anymore?? ;A;))

A few hours later Legolas woke with a starelling yell as he was ripped from Aragorns arms and off the round by his hair.

"What do you think you are doing Father?"

"Father? No son of mine would ever turn out this way! No Elf would!" Legolas's dad shook the already weak body of Legolas and soon Legolas went limp when he could no long fight back dew to lack of strength.

"Father. Please! You are drunk! Just go back to the house!"

"I may be drunk but I have eyes enough to see what this is!" He stated and motioned over to the naked Aragorn laying in the grass.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-18-2011, 02:02 AM

(no no, I'm of lack inspiration with a few rps and I can't think of much to write lately in the past week or so. I will rp with you and HarakiAi unless for some reason I am not home. I love rping with you and her both)

Aragorn was up in a matter of seconds freeing Legolas from his father's grip as he hit his father in the face not holding back. "And no father would ever do something like this to their child if they were truly a father" Aragorn spoke, annoyance in his voice showing he was clearly on the break of being angry. Pushing his father off to the side, Aragorn quickly went over to Legolas helping him up "Are you alright, Legolas?" Aragorn asked.

(Would you mind if I made a mini charry for a short time saying that they would only be in like this scene? Not an oc, just a mini one that could appear for a few short moments)

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-18-2011, 05:13 PM

((You mean an NPC and of course :3))

Legolas looked up the man before him. "You should not have done that... I had it undercontrol Aragorn."

In a moment or so a few of the Healing elves ran into the sanctum. Master Legolas! Are you alright?!"

The head healer walked up to Legolas's father and got a very angry expression. "Are you some sort of idiot?! Do you have ANY idea what you may have just done?! You may have quickened your own sons death!" He said and beat the old elf with his clip board. Walking over to the still naked Aragorn he looks down for a moment and then back up. "Well. You humans are FULL of suprises. Now, I see that you are doing as I asked Legolas to do and healing you internal injuries. Sadly... He had no hope of gaining anything from coming here. He must have done it to make sure you came here."

"Sir!" One of the lower elves yelled. "Somethings wrong with master Legolas!" In a moment the Head Healing Elf was there "Master Legolas? Are you alright?" Legolas tried to speak but no words came out. "I see... So it has progressed afterall..." He turns to Aragorn. "Legolass can no longer speak either... He can hear... And communicate directly to me through the telepathic link I hold with all Wood Elves, but no longer is his voice any use until he mates with his true love. I only hope he we can find said person before it is too late."

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-19-2011, 12:22 AM

(what does npc stand for lol? and yes that)

Aragorn already having his pants back on replies "And how exactly would that even help him? Wouldn't he be far too weak to even attempt something like that?" Aragorn asked, he had many questions but tried to sound as repspectful as he could sound.

"What is wrong with Master Legolas?" a little girl spoke running up to the group asking. She was half elf, the ears weren't as bit as most, but, a bit smaller almost human like. She had long blonde hair pinned back with barettes or clips, and it went straight to her waist.

She had silver eyes, ever since she was a baby she wasn't good with sight but was good with everything else. It was a problem in the family, she was a distant cousin to one of the elves that fought in the war. Now that they were gone she kept her focus on training and watching over Legolas whenever she could which is normally whenever he slept.

She looked almost like a smaller female version of Legolas with her looks but preferred her styles the way she wished it to be and not like the other elves would wish she would dress as so. Most females were dresses or skirts but she refused unless it was above the kness, she eventually was able to wear it even though she was only eleven years old.

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-19-2011, 02:54 AM

(So she is wearing whore skirts? -_- I hate those things... Skirts should not be shorter than the knees >.<)

"Master Legolas will be fine Tatiana." (Always loved that name :p)"Just give him some space, he is no longer able to see or speak so I am the only one who can speak from him now. We need to fid his mate quickly... Or, at least, that is what to old scripture says..." The Head Elf spoke to the small girl.

Legolas was carried by the other looking as annoyed as ever. Even is his very weak and brittle state he found the strength to be annoyed. 'I hate being carried by the people. They don't do it right.' With a pop to the head he was set down and he held his arms out mouthing something as words did not come out. "Master Legolas wishes for you to carry him Aragorn." The head elf spoke. And thought for a second. 'Maybe he is the one... I will have to watch them closely for the next few days.' He thought to himself.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-19-2011, 03:39 AM

(No she is wearing a dress like...*looks it up* http://data.whicdn.com/images/10303526/cute-anime-girl-little_large.jpg?1306798439 imagine that a bit elvish and in nature colors mostly forest green, brown, and white)

Tatiana frowned "No I will say this, he has a mate, but, you're not as bright as to see it" Tatiana was almost blind herself but was able to see more than anyone else usually on the obvious things. "Alright then and nice to meet you Tatiana" Aragorn spoke, he picked up Legolas as he would a child and carried him to where he was being led. "So how can this mate thing work to where it would heal him?"

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-19-2011, 06:46 PM

"We are not sure. How it works. This is the firs insident since the oldest of days of our race." The Healer spoke calmingly and informatively. Leading them towards him room. "We will place him here." He eyes Aragorn. You stay with him and let him do what he wants OK?" He opened the door to the room and stood aside.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-19-2011, 09:05 PM

(that last sentence sounds wrong XD sorry)

Legolas listens to them, its odd they wouldn't know exactly how it would help but shrugged it off. He moved into the bedroom and placing Legolas on the bed as the door was closed, there was light from the morning sun rising shining into the room. "Legolas, do you want anything?" and with that he would mean anything at all, he didn't care anymore what it would be, as long as he could save Legolas from harm, if lucky maybe even reverse all of this bad luck that seems to follow. He knew he couldn't speak but watched him for any reactions that he could understand.

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-20-2011, 12:23 PM

(It was meant to! *Wiggly eye brows* XD I *sigh* You need to start doing more dialog XD)

Legolas proped himself up on his elbows for a moment. His normaly perfect hair all messy and in his face. You notice a snap in his normal composure as he whips the covers from his naked body. He begins to blush very heavily as he lays there very naked and very aroused in fron of the man he said he loves.

(You take that one wherever you want XD If you wanna play out the obvious up coming scrumping scene mail me and I will give you my email addy and we can do that on there XD They should totally make an 18+ section on Mene just for RP's like this :p)

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-20-2011, 02:17 PM

(yes they should make a 18+ section here, but, also dialong is more of the story right?)

Aragorn couldn't fully hold back any longer, this was like teasing him, and as much as he loved being teased by Legolas, he couldn't stand it anymore. One of his hands slowly moved up Logolas's side as he places his lips upon his secret lover's. Passion burned throughout the kiss, however, Aragorn took it slow so that he wouldn't wind up hurting Legolas in his condition. Aragorn asked for entrance with his tongue sliding on the line that seperated Legolas's lips.

(is that an okay scene and yea sure)

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-20-2011, 03:01 PM

(Great scene but take the time jump to past this naughty scene XD)

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-20-2011, 03:50 PM

Aragorn laid in the soft, yet big bed next to Legolas holding him while he pulled the covers over them both of them. Aragorn was glad he had been able to make love to Legolas, however, he just wish it would help him out and hopefully not harm him. "Are you alright Legolas?" Aragorn asked wondering if he was awake or not.

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-20-2011, 05:46 PM

Legolas slowly opened his eyes and had a big huge grin on his face. "So you ARE the one!" He yelled in his own voice after seeing the man lying next to him. "I'm still a bit weak but I am sure that will return the longer I am with you." He smiled and giggled happily. "Quickly! Go run and get the others!"

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-20-2011, 06:26 PM

(well that would be shocking and wow when I read that)

Aragorn jumped instantly when he heard Legolas's voice as loud as he was, right next to him at that. Aragorn listened to him and heard him as excited as he was but he didn't disobey Legolas. Quickly he got dressed and went to the door opening it as the elves were actually listening in on the conversation since they fall on the floor from listening into the door "You know when you told me to go get them, I didn't think they'd be listening in here at the door" Aragorn spoke looking at the few there.

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-20-2011, 07:21 PM

(Im sorry... Was it a bad post?)

"It's fine. Im sure they got were happy to hear." He smiled at them. "It would seem that I am to be healthy again soon. Inform my father and let him have no more alcohol. I am tired of him and his nonsence." Then looking at Aragorn. "I am going to go to sleep. You may join me if you wish." He smiled coyly hoping that Aragorn was smart enough to catch what he was implying.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-20-2011, 08:12 PM

(no I just laughed after reading the first line, it surprised me lol I wasn't expecting it)

"Would you fellows mind us getting some rest now?" the others nodded and apologized, some laughing a bit and they left to where he could close the door. He sighed stripping down again and slipping into the bed "Hello, where were we" aragorn smiled.