ReaperOfTime
*^_^*
Banned

Old 09-23-2011, 04:34 PM

"A Copy Ninin the Wind"

Temari and Kakashi have to go on this mission pretending to be forbidden lovers and so they have to get to this village finding out why all of these young (or not so young) lovers disappear and are not seen again? But it could be that they never really disappeared just being safe in a village where forbidden love is accepted.

Name- Kakashi Hatake
Age-
Village-
Leaf
Looks-

(2 YEARS after Naruto leaves)

Last edited by ReaperOfTime; 09-25-2011 at 02:38 AM..

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-23-2011, 08:09 PM

Name:Temari
Village: sand

Last edited by Monte Gray; 10-23-2011 at 07:02 PM..

ReaperOfTime
*^_^*
Banned

Old 09-23-2011, 09:27 PM

(I cannot see the picture)

The Hokage was in his office working when he received word about different couples of forbidden love went missing. "Get me Kakashi Hatake and Sakura Haruno" The hokage spoke to one of the messengers. "Sakura Haruno is on a mission with Rock Lee and Neji Hyuga. They will not be back for another couple of days, sir" The messenger spoke up. "Alright then, who do we have that is free?" Hokage asked as the messenger checked his list "Well Naruto is off on training with Jiraiya, Hinata is doing private training in the village hidden in the water with TenTen...Oh, I do believe that Tamari of the Sand is here after just delivering the message of those who disappear after being in taboo love or romances" "Alright call upon Kakashi Hatake and Tamari of the sand, maybe they can complete this mission together" The messenger nodded leaving to go find Kakashi and Tamari.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-23-2011, 09:45 PM

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...LI0OCW_sBwdCQj
((try this link.))
Temari had just finished taking a long hot shower when she was summoned. She sighed and followed the man who told her to go see the hokage. She wondered what she was needed for. When she was in the room she bowed low to the hokage. "Yes hokage-sama?" she asked sweetly. She saw Kakashi was there as well. She blushed a bit. The copy nin had always made her nervous.

ReaperOfTime
*^_^*
Banned

Old 09-23-2011, 09:58 PM

(Okay that works, thank you)

Kakashi had been in the middle of cleaning out his apartment into a bigger one. When he was summoned he wondered what the Hokage had wanted, maybe it was a mission, or maybe someone returned. He didn't truly know as he know stood there hearing the door open and looking over to Temari. "Hello Temari" he was acknowledging that she was there. The Hokage looked at them both when Kakashi turned back to face the Hokage himself.

"Kakashi, Temari, I need two good ranked ninjas to take on a mission for me. You will not know what it is until I know you are to go on this mission. Do you both accept?" Hokage asked and Kakashi spoke up "Of course" he glanced over at Tamari from over his shoulder wondering what the mission would be and waited for her response.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-24-2011, 07:06 PM

Temari smiled. "Yes, I'll go. I've needed a good mission anyway. She looked happy. "It's an honor to work with you Kakashi." she was excited to work with the famous copy ninja. "What will we be assigned hokage?" she asked curiously. She wondered why he needed two jouin.

ReaperOfTime
*^_^*
Banned

Old 09-24-2011, 07:13 PM

"There have been several couples of taboo love that have gone missing and no one has heard from nor have seen them in quite some time. The numbers are getting larger by the days that go by. I need you two, to go undercover as a taboo couple and find out what is going on and where these people are disappearing to. Can you handle that?" The hokage asked as Kakashi took a moment raising an eyebrow but nodded, he would never refuse a mission from the hokage for any reason. "Yes, Lord Hokage"

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-24-2011, 07:41 PM

Temari looked nervous, but nodded yes. "Lord Hokage..do we have to um..share a bed?" Temari was blushing and felt rather flustered. "And..do we have to do what couples do?" she referee to sexual contact. "I-I'm a virgin.." she felt so embarresed saying that in front of Kakashi and the hokage. She wanted to run away from the whole thing and turn down the ridiculous mission. She didn't want to lose her v-card unless she was in love. She thought Kakashi was hot, but she'd never even seen his face. She hadn't really spent a lot of time with him either.

ReaperOfTime
*^_^*
Banned

Old 09-24-2011, 07:44 PM

"No, we don't have to Temari" Kakashi spoke as the Hokage just looked at some of the papers on the desk. "We just have to look and act like it. Nothing bad or intimate like that" Kakashi added thinking 'Not if you wouldn't want it' "Well, you still have time to back down if you wish" The Hokage spoke up.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-24-2011, 08:26 PM

Temari looked at the hokage like he was insane. "I would never back down from a mission! What you been smoking?" nasty thoughts were running through he mind and her face was pink with embarresment. She was glad Kakashi couldn't see her thoughts. The were rather graphic. She grabbed Kakashi's hands and pressed her lips to his, kissing him through the mask to prove she could act like his girlfriend. She kind of wished she really was his girlfriend. "See. We make a cute couple." she pulled him out the door and dragged him home with her. She packed her stuff and told Gaara and Kankuro she'd be on a mission. "Lets go get your stuff now."

ReaperOfTime
*^_^*
Banned

Old 09-24-2011, 08:29 PM

(Wow, I love Temari in this)

Kakashi felt her hands in his and then a kiss on his lips, he wasn't expecting that, no one was and then he was pulled out of the door as the Hokage spoke "You leave tomorrow morning" and with that the hokage added to the messenger "This will be interesting" "Temari?" he wasn't sure what had happened and he didn't hate it, kissing plenty of girls, she was one of those rare ones with feelings in the kisses rather than just nothing.

(Maybe I will draw these two as well)

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-24-2011, 08:56 PM

((:D you should draw Ino and Sakura too.))
She had her stuff packed and had dragged him back to his place. He had called her name. "Yes Kakashi?" she looked at him innocently. Then she had a idea. "Can I see your face? Pleassse? I'll do anything! Just let me see. Just a little peek.." she had always wanted to see what Kakashi really looked like. He was a sexy man with his mask on. She was sure he'd look even better with it off.

ReaperOfTime
*^_^*
Banned

Old 09-24-2011, 09:03 PM

(Kk wrote it down, if I dont get to it tonight, i should by this weekend. I think I will start drawing the characters from the show and do mine later)

Kakashi realized that he would proably have to keep it off for the mission. Which he would hate, since he looked so much like his father, he might wear something over his eye though. He wouldn't want to draw attention to his eyes being different colors as they were supposed to be normal. "Sorry, you'll have to wait" Kakashi spoke almost wanting to give into her plea. Kakashi went inside grabbing his pack, his things were already packed in boxes and now he would have to wait to come back, just to move them out. "I think that's all" he spoke absent mindlessly.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-24-2011, 09:37 PM

((m"Kay :p))
Temari frowned giving him a small pout. "please?" she dropped her voice to the sexiest tone she could manage and gave him bedroom eyes. She was prepared to get her way no matter what it took. She got really close to him until she felt his breath.

ReaperOfTime
*^_^*
Banned

Old 09-24-2011, 09:59 PM

"Temari" Kakashi spoke taking her hands and pushing her away easily keeping distance between them "You should go home and rest up Temari, we can't wear what we are wearing now" Kakashi was right, they couldn't be seen as ninjas but as normal people or somewhat normal at least. Kakashi had liked the distance between them but it was hard to push her away.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-24-2011, 10:12 PM

Temari glared with anger. "Fine. I'll see you in the morning." she sounded as emotionless as her brother, Gaara when she said it. "I'll kill you if you're late." she added. She dissapeared and stomped up to her room. "Damn copy ninja." she grumbled. She was so used to getting her way and she hated that he had pushed her away. That made her feel ugly. Kankuro laughed. "You can't always have your way Tema."

ReaperOfTime
*^_^*
Banned

Old 09-24-2011, 11:03 PM

Kakashi sighed while picking out his outfit for tomorrow. Something simple, no one would ever really know. He took off his leaf village headband and wrapped up his eye instead to make it look like he had lost it or had gotten hurt. But, then he didn't like the way it was, he was almost tempted to take it off and say forget it. Though it was a mission and there wasn't much he could do. Kakashi ate, took a shower, and went to sleep. He knew he would be a bit late tomorrow but that wouldn't bother him really.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-24-2011, 11:52 PM

Temari wore the cutesy outfit she had. It was a little miniskirt and a corset with a fishnet shrug. She loved the cute outfit, but had never worn it since it wasn't good for ninja stuff. She also had a cute pair of black flats. Kakashi was late and she got a bit pissed. He was always late and she had hoped maybe she was special enough for him to be on time.

ReaperOfTime
*^_^*
Banned

Old 09-25-2011, 12:10 AM

Kakashi poofed in a smoke cloud next to her appearing while wearing the outfit he had chosen to wear. His mask was still on and nothing was covering his eye but his hair which he was able to keep it down easily so no one would see his eye or the mark over it. His outfit consisted of sandals, navy blue shorts that went to his knees, and a forest green tight t-shirt that clung to his chest. "Sorry I'm late, I was busy getting ready" for once it was the truth, wether or not she believed was up to her. He had a bag of his things on his back, a sleeping bag attached underneath, and a few small extras "Ready to go?"

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-25-2011, 12:33 AM

Temari tried to hold a grudge but failed. She just couldn't stay mad at him. He was to lovable. "Yeah I'm ready." she smiled. "It suprizes me that it takes you longer than me to get ready." she really did wonder how it could take a man linger than a woman. Maybe she woke up earlier. She never had been a late sleeper. "Well anyway..I wanted to say sorry for pitching a fit yesterday." she still longed to see his face. She kissed his cheek in a friendly way to show that she wasn't agry with him at all and she wasn't holding a grudge from yesterday.

ReaperOfTime
*^_^*
Banned

Old 09-25-2011, 12:58 AM

Kakashi smiled a small smile under his masking and put his hand to his cheek "Oh, I forgot my mask" he spoke just now remembering it and taking it off then looking at Tamari "Sorry, is that better?" he asked wondering if he should put it back on or not. Kakashi didn't say anything after that, they were just about to walk out of the village gates as the two ninjas on the side that took down names and those who came in to sign in stopped and stared trying to get a look but Temari was on his left so his back was against them.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-25-2011, 01:03 AM

[COLOR="rgb(244, 164, 96)"]Temari squealed happily seeing his face. He was rather handsome. When they were away from the village she pulled him down and laid a hand on his cheek. His face was smooth and she liked it. "You're so handsome!" she exclaimed smiling at him.[/COLOR]

ReaperOfTime
*^_^*
Banned

Old 09-25-2011, 01:12 AM

Kakashi smiled a bit at her exclamation "I have my father's looks, so I wouldn't say that I was handsome" he was always like this and thus is the reason he kept his face hidden. He hated being compared with his father in any sort of the way. "We should keep moving now Temari" Kakashi spoke taking her hand in his to keep them moving down the road.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-25-2011, 01:55 AM

Temari gave him an odd look. "Then your dad was one sexy old man." it has slipped out and she instantly regretted saying it. She blushed madly and shut up. She wondered if he'd think she was weird. She had bassically just called his hot to his face. i

ReaperOfTime
*^_^*
Banned

Old 09-25-2011, 02:41 AM

"Don't worry about it, how are your siblings doing?" Kakashi was asking about Gaara and Kankuro just to change the subject. Kakashi had his book with him but figured he would read it later. His right hand was in his pocket and his other hand was holding hers. It was the end of summer and slowly just starting fall. The chilly weather barely was noticeable.

(You know what is funny? This roleplay Temari is away from home on a mission that could be long. In the Gaara/Kankuro one, Temari is gone on a mission for a long time lol. We possibly could turn this into two different story povs)