( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to momochan

Old 12-03-2011, 05:48 AM

Fanbased stuff going on here.
Unicorns
Do not post if you are not me or Andraus
You can stalk if you want to.
Just don't try any funny business. I don't need any weird trinkets or anything of the like sent to my door step.

Name: Ryder Withers
Powers/Abilities: Armour magic
Bio: Ryder is a skilled fighter with the ability to change her armor using her magic and summon magical weapons that go with the set. When her father and mother separated, she went with her mother. Her mother was a trained warrior who had the same Magic as Ryder and raised Ryder to be a tough fighter. She grew up in a strict, no nonsense household. Her half sister, Rayona, was born later in years. At first she resented her sister for being able to be with her father, but they became good friends and decided to join a guild. Ryder's mother approved of her daughter leaving and finding her own way, though didn't like her going with Rayona. Ryder is the opposite of her sister; she is a no-nonsense person who's takes things seriously and blunt. She doesn't care if she hurts someone's feelings or not most of the time. She can also be hot headed and rush into things. Her sister has to hold her back sometimes.
Pic:

Name: Rayona Silvers
Powers/Abilities: Golum magic (can summon and create gollums with anything around her)
Bio: Rayona is Ryder's half sister. She has a different mother, but the same father. She grew up in a relaxed environment where she could be herself and do what she liked most of the time. She is a very skilled mechanic, like her parents, and loves tinkering with things. Rayona is a very relaxed and fun person. She gets hyper and silly some times, and tends to get excited when she sees something that amuses her. She can be immature and whiny sometimes as well. Rayona also likes to joke around, which her sister doesn't appreciate. Her sister also doesn't like how Rayona tends to fangasm or get angry when she sees something that has horrible structural integrity.
Pic:

Updated Lydia with unknown stats:

Name: Lydia
Celestial spirit Keys: (She has Leo, Virgo, Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Pisces)
pic:

Last edited by momochan; 05-05-2013 at 04:47 AM..

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 12-03-2011, 05:18 PM

Name : Cyrus Aviary
Powers/Abilities : Fire Wizard. Trained in DragonSlayer Magic
Bio : Cyrus is a S-Class Fairy tail wizard. Though Young, He show's Remarkable potential. He Use's Magic that was Once used to kill dragon's, trained to him by a Dragon.
Pic : [/QUOTE]

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 12-03-2011, 05:45 PM

(sorry for having the wrong picture up there. let me edit that.)

Lidia sunk down in her chair as she glanced around the room. Everyone was partying and wrestling. A few that were old enough to drink, were drinking and laughing. The guild was very lively today. Well, it wasn't to much more lively then it was everyday. She didn't know everyone very well, so it was awkward for her to be around so many people. One of the waitresses came and brought Lidia a glass of root-beer. Lidia smiled and said thank you to the girl before she took a sip of her soda and sighed

Andraus

Old 12-03-2011, 06:07 PM

"Fire Dragon Iron Fist!" You Hear a Shout come. A Man Wizz's past you, and You see A White-haired Fire user sit next to you "You must be the New Recruit, huh? please To meet you, Im Cyrus" he said.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 12-03-2011, 07:32 PM

Lidia turned her head to see the person who started yelling something about iron fists. Once he passed by, she sighed. 'just them being rowdy...'. She jumped in her chair when she heard someone start talking to her all of a sudden. She instinctively reached for her staff, but stopped herself once she realized the man wasn't going to hurt her and that he just wantted to chat. She rested her hand on the table, "Ah...yes. I am. My name is Lidia."

Andraus

Old 12-03-2011, 08:02 PM

The man from before tried to hit Cyrus with his fist, by you saw him put his hand in front of his mouth "Fire dragon Roar!" He said, and a Blast of fire shot the man back "Pleasure to meetcha!" he said to her.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 12-03-2011, 08:14 PM

"Why...do you guys hurt each other? Aren't you all team mates?", Lidia said, looking at Cyrus wish surprise. She didn't get why they would fight like that. A small scuffle for practice wasn't to much of a big deal to her, but blasting the crap out of someone with fire was a bit much to her. "...Is the guy back there, dead?", she said, turning her head towards the man on the floor.

Andraus

Old 12-03-2011, 08:21 PM

The man, now under a pile of rubble, was cussing out cyrus. "Oh, We arnt team mates.....Techneclly, thats what I wanted to talk to 'you' about.....Want to become a 2 member team? "he asked.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 12-03-2011, 08:24 PM

Lidia stared at the man for a second. She didn't even know him very well, plus, he was an S-class. it would be strange being a team member of an S-class since Lidia wasn't even that far. She was a newbie...not even close enough to being an S-class. "I don't know...I'm not really that strong, so I'm not sure if you should be asking me."

Andraus

Old 12-03-2011, 08:36 PM

"I am Mainly a Lone-wolf, but Iv been wondering how it would feel to be partner's. "He said.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 12-03-2011, 09:20 PM

"That sounds very wrong to me, but...I guess. You sure you want to have me in your team?", Lidia said. She pulled out her staff, and used it to help her up. She thought of something. She thought that maybe if they went on a simple mission, they could see if they really wanted to be in a team. If it didn't work out much, they wouldn't be partners. "Before we decide anything, lets go on a mission together. We can see if we'd be good partners.", she said.

Andraus

Old 12-03-2011, 09:41 PM

He and His talking cat looked eye's, evil flashing in them "Great! Here's our first job!" he said, hold up a Job sheet.

[this is the Same job as in Episode 3 and 4

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 12-03-2011, 09:50 PM

(I don't think we can do that. Lidia has Virgo already, and in those episodes/chapters Virgo was fighting them. Or how abouuuut...We change it up a bit and make Aries be the one fighting them? > w> nyaaaaah?)

Lidia held out her hand, wanting to see the job sheet. "May I pleas see the sheet? I want to see what we need to do and any details.", Lidia said with a small smile. She ignored the evil smile the man gave the cat. She really didn't want to know what he was going to do. As long as they did a good job on the mission, it should be fine.

Andraus

Old 12-03-2011, 10:28 PM

[That was the plan :3 But Aries, at First, is going to Look like a Badass Warrior :D]

They handed them the Sheet, innocent smiles on their face's.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 12-03-2011, 10:46 PM

((haha, agreed. ;3 ))

Lidia looked over the request sheet and then smiled. "Well, this shouldn't be to hard. Although, I shouldn't assume things...Whatever, lets just get to the place and then grab the book.", Lidia said with a smile. She folded the request and placed it in her pocket. "I'm going to get my things, and then we can go.

Andraus

Old 12-03-2011, 10:51 PM

After they had headed out, they pulled out a News paper "Hey lidia! Here's how we are gonna get in...."they pointed behind the Request, and you see that he's looked for a Maid that fits Lidia's discription.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 12-03-2011, 11:09 PM

Lidia looked at the two and read the add. She frowned, "I...don't think I'll be dressing in a maid outfit. I'd rather break in or strangle you."

Andraus

Old 12-03-2011, 11:39 PM

"Cant do either! Mr. Boyo has Security everywhere, and if you try to strangle me, Il melt you "he said, the evil smile back.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 12-03-2011, 11:48 PM

"You're an S-class, though! We could blast through everything and grab the book!", Lidia said, putting her hands on her hips.

Andraus

Old 12-03-2011, 11:55 PM

"The Job Pay's Double If No collateral Damage is done "he said.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 12-04-2011, 12:08 AM

Lidia sighed with anger, "fuck. You better get me a maid outfit that covers my ass.".

Andraus

Old 12-04-2011, 03:04 AM

"Sorry. We only had enough Jewal to buy this!" he said, and they pulled out a Skimpy maid outfit.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 12-04-2011, 03:22 AM

"Oh HELL no! I am not some whore who'll prance around in that ridiculous outfit! I have boundaries ya know!", Lidia said shaking hear head. She wasn't a conservative person, but she did want to look decent. She could wear short-ish shorts and a t-shirt outside, but not shorts that just about show your crotch, or tops that barely cover your boobs. The maid outfit...just went to far.

Andraus

Old 12-04-2011, 06:33 PM

"They also have a Zodiac Key they said we could have" he said. "Either Arie's or Capricorn...." he said.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 12-04-2011, 08:11 PM

"Either one I want.....fuck.", Lidia said taking the maid outfit. She stared at it for a moment, mentally pointing out all of the things she did not like about it. Then she sighed, "Find me long stockings and some shorts, and I'll wear it.".