momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to momochan

Old 12-09-2011, 02:00 AM

"Hey! Wait for me, you cheater!", Lidia yelled out, trying to catch up with him. before she knew it, they were on the roof. Lidia growled and then pulled out one of her keys. She smiled, "I open the gate of the celestial world and call upon Virgo! Pleas lend me your strength!". In a flash of light, Virgo appeared in front of Lidia. She had her arm crossed over her chest, and she bowed.

"Hello, Mistress Lidia. You have summoned me?", Virgo said. She was ready to serve Mistresss. Lidia in any way she could. Lidia smiled at Virgo when she appeared. She bowed slightly back at her, "Hey Virgo. I really need you to help me get inside! I know you can't fly, but...I know you can help me in some way!". She put her hands together and gave Virgo puppy eyes. "Pleaaaaas?", she said with a giggle. Virgo smiled at her mistress, "Of course, Mistress.". She turned her head to the building and smiled. "This should be easy.", Virgo said, taking Lidia's hand and waking with her to the side of the building. After the got there, Virgo let Lidia get on her back, and then climbed up the building. it was a bit of a pain, due to there not being to many things on the wall for Virgo to grab. But, they made it. Once they were on the roof, Lidia got off of Virgo's back and thanked her. She then let Virgo return to her key, and went to go meet up with Cyrus.

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 12-20-2011, 10:34 PM

Cyrus was combating Maids/gaurds inside. He seemed to be enjoying himself.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 12-20-2011, 10:55 PM

Lidia watched him for a second, and then sighed. "You distract them while I go hunt down the library.", she said before running off. Lidia made sure she wasn't seen on the way there. She hid behind plants and tables every time someone walked by. Thankfully, no one saw her. Not until she got to the library. There was one maid in there cleaning, but she just snuck up behind her and hit a pressure point int he woman's neck, causing her to faint. Lidia went to the shelves and searched frantically for the book. It only took her a few minutes to find it. She pulled it out quickly and brushed the dust off of it. Then Lidia glanced around the room and hid behind one of the book shelves. 'good thing I'm thin...unlike those fugly little bitches that ass-hole hired.'. Lidia opened up the book and ran her finger down the index. She started to read it

Andraus

Old 12-21-2011, 02:34 AM

Cyrus yanked the book from her hand "Il take that. "He said.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 12-21-2011, 02:53 AM

Lidia shot up from her spot and ripped the book out of Cyrus' hands. She closed the book and shoved it into her bra. She made sure it was pressing against her breasts and down in her shirt. "We'll destroy it, but I want to read it first. Now, I'm keeping it in here, if you try to reach for it, I'll shove it down in my panties.", Lidia said with a grin on her face. Unless Cyrus was a pig, he wouldn't reach down in her top and get the book. "First, we need to get out. Lets go~, she said, turning around on her heel then running out of the room.

Andraus

Old 12-21-2011, 03:01 AM

Happy, as clever as he was, poured water on Lidia.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 12-21-2011, 03:30 AM

"Hey! You fucking ass, stop it!", Lidia said as she pulled out the book and hit Happy with it. "Why can't you just stop it already?! I said I'd fucking get rid of it after I read it! They didn't say I COULDN'T read it! And besides, I wont tell anyone what's inside!", she said as Virgo appeared out of nowhere and looked at Lidia. "Mistress Lidia, you're wet! Let me get a change of clothes for you...", Virgo said as she went infronnt of Lidia, blocking happy and Cyrus' view, and used her powers to change Lidia's clothes

Andraus

Old 12-21-2011, 03:25 PM

happy snatched the book when lidia hit him with it, and cyrus scanned threw the page's. He then looked at the cover "Holy shit, you see who wrote this?" he said.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 12-22-2011, 03:33 PM

"No...now give it back! That book is mine until we destroy it! Virgo, hold down happy! I'll handle the old one!", Lidia said as she glomped Cyrus and tried to pry the book out of his hands. Her boobs were real close to his face, so she knew that he would probably let go of the book. She held it up in the air and looked at the cover. "...Holy crap! This book is by him? But from what I've read, it wasn't like his work...", she said staring at the book with surprise.

Andraus

Old 04-27-2013, 04:07 AM

"Use Translation magic. There might be something hidden in there. "He said to her.

Andraus

Old 04-28-2013, 04:43 PM

momochan:

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 04-28-2013, 04:46 PM

(are we doing this by the manga/anime? Because I've forgotten most of the stuff from the beginning now. I don't even remember what happened after this.)

Andraus

Old 04-28-2013, 05:49 PM

(yes and no. I based our first mission off the episode, but after that, no. it will just be free roam....until I want to make a reference. )

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 04-28-2013, 05:59 PM

(The book. What did it translate ot again? That this book was so awful and horrible but he did it to pay for his family or something)

Andraus

Old 04-28-2013, 06:36 PM

(it was to be a message for his son. an apology of some sort, or a explanation. )

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 04-28-2013, 06:53 PM

(Ohhhh. Thanks! Like I said, it's been forever since I read the manga. I was on a manga binge for a while and then got tired of reading any)

Lidia nodded as a glowing aura around her formed. As she read through the book, she noticed something. This book was horrible before, but now she could see it was a code. This book was a giant hidden message for...his son. As Lidia flew through the pages, she started to cry. It was sad. This poor man was locked up in a basement, forced to write this horrible piece of crap. But he made it into something for his son. Once she finished it, Lidia closed the books and wiped her tears. "We can't destroy this book. We need to give it to the man's son.", she said

Andraus

Old 04-29-2013, 04:03 PM

"Is the name written in there? "he asked her, kicking away Mr. Boyo.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 04-30-2013, 01:18 AM

"Ryan McButterpants.", Lidia said, ignoring the fact that the son had a strange name. She tucked the book under her arm and got up. "We need to get out of here.", she said as glanced at the window and smiled. She then pulled out Virgo's key and summoned her. The lady bowed to her master and opened her mouth to speak, but was interrupted by Lidia. "Get me out of here!", she demanded. Virgo nodded and picked up her mistress bridal style before she jumped out the window. Lidia smiled and waved at Cyrus right before they left. She knew they'd catch up at some point.

Andraus

Old 04-30-2013, 02:50 AM

They met at the house. When confronted with the Contact, who was the son, Cyrus initially refused the money. When the man asked why, Cyrus told him this. "We were hired to destroy that book. Now that we can't complete the mission, it wouldn't feel right. "He said to him. They did, however, insist that they take the key, claiming they had no use of it. It was Arie's.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 04-30-2013, 04:14 AM

Lidia was bummed about not getting any money, but she didn't feel that way for long when she saw the key. She got excited and took the key. "Ohhh, thank you so much! I've been looking for Aries! Leo is going to be so happy!", she said. "I'll have to make a contract with her later!". Lidia clipped Aries to her belt and clapped her hands.

Andraus

Old 04-30-2013, 03:53 PM

"Nice, the Ram is now in our possession. "He said, and saw a dozen fire's lit. He sucked them all in. "Yum! I got a fire in my belly now!" he said. happy then grabbed him, and flew him back to the guild. "bye! See you later team-mate. "he said.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 04-30-2013, 08:30 PM

"Heeey! Now I have to have call on Virgo again!", Lidia said with an angry tone. She huffed and once again called out of virgo, "Take me to the guild, please!". Virgo once again picked up Lidia and then dug underground. They dug a tunnel all the way to the guild, which didn't take long. They popped up in front of the front door in the guild and then Virgo went back into her key after Lidia thanked her. "I wonder if Happy and Cyrus is already here?", she said before she walked into the guild.

Andraus

Old 04-30-2013, 09:30 PM

two men flew past you. You see me, in the middle of a guild-wide fight. "Hey! there's my team-mate now "he said. "Come join me!" he said, knocking someone away.

(bring out aries, but have her look like a badass warrior.)

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 04-30-2013, 10:38 PM

Lidia was stunned to see everyone fighting. Then again, it was Fairy Tail. She wanted to avoid fighting, but it seem She let out a huff and brought her Aries key. She didn't have a contract with the spirit, but she figured she could make one real quick and then get into fighting. Lidia Held out the Aries key and summoned her. Aries appeared in front of Lidia, a bit of mist floating around her. "U-um, You called?", she said. "Okay okay, we need ot be quick. I can only summon you on...Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays? Sound good?", Lidia said. Aries seem confused for a moment, but that soon faded when she realized there was a fight going on. She nodded, "S-Sounds good.". Once Aries accepted, the contract was complete. Aries was now Lidia's. "Good! Now lets charge into battle!", Lidia said with a smile. She pointed at the, "Attack everyone you can, except for the fire throwing doofus!". Aries nodded and charged right into battle. She swung her sword and knocked out a bunch of people. Lidia watched feeling very pleased with Aries. She then pulled out her staff and dove right into battle.

(I'm going to be honest, I want to change the character I'm using. I'm not a fan of Lidia. P: )

Andraus

Old 05-04-2013, 01:03 AM

(go ahead.)

When they were done, they were the last guild team standing. As due to the bet (which was unknown until the very end)t the guild member's threw their hard-earned cash towards lidia and Darius. "Yahoo! I love it when I win "He said, handing half to lidia