Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-18-2012, 10:07 PM

Monte laughed. "You follow rules way to much. If you don't like me, you cam just tell me. I'm. Not one to get all that upset by rejection." He took another small bite of food and then swallowed. "Wouldn't you still be looking after me anyway? I mean, this would have nothing to do with your job." He wanted so bad to just kiss Tony, but he knew he couldn't. "You're completly straight aren't you...I knew you most likely were...I just..like you." He said, blushing.

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 03-18-2012, 10:30 PM

Tony sighed as he leaned forward in his seat so that he could start eating again. "It's not that I don't like you... It's just that I see you as a kid. Plus it is my job to protect you on top of that, so I'm not going to be interested in you like that." He explained, taking a drink. "And the me being straight thing, I'm actually bi. I'm just not as interested in guys as I am in girls."

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-18-2012, 10:41 PM

Monte crossed his arms. "I'm not a child." he said, his voice slightly whiney. "Bit fine, I understand if you don't like me like that...I guess.." he leaned back a little. "I still think I could be pleasing enough..." He wasn't about to give up. He just wasn't that easy to discourage. "I'm only three years younger than you anyway.." He muttered. Monte quickly finished eating and then just looking away, trying not to stare since he didn't really think Tony liked that. He still caught himself glancing every once in a while and blushed, staring at his hands. He started figetting with his belly button ring, feeling nervous and awkward.

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 03-18-2012, 10:53 PM

Tony raised an eyebrow lightly as he dropped his gaze to his food. Not a kid? Yeah right. And Monte thought he could make him feel good? Tony might have believed that if the kid hadn't already said he was a virgin. That kind of cancels out what he said. Tony kept his gaze down while he ate, hoping to get out of any more awkward conversations as he finished his food. "Ready to go?" He asked, pulling out his wallet.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-18-2012, 11:29 PM

Monte pushed Tony's wallet back at him. "Yes, I'm ready to leave." He got out his own wallet and paid before Tony even had a chance to say anything about it. "I am NOT a child Tony, and I'll prove it someday...well..if we ever see each other again after this." He knew that Tony probably wouldn't care to be around him after his job was over. It was kind of sad really. Why couldn't Tony like him at least a little bit? He'd tried hard enough, he'd always taken good care of himself to try and look his best, but Tony just wasn't interested. He guessed he'd be sleeping alone tonight.

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 03-18-2012, 11:32 PM

Tony frowned when his wallet was pushed away. He was more than ready to pay for the meal. After all, it really was no big deal. He sighed and shoved his wallet back into his pocket. "If you say so." he said, heading out to his car. As long as Monte was going to act like a child, Tony was going to continue to see him like a child. His opinion of him wasn't going to change until then. He got into the driver's seat and started the car, waiting until Monte was in before starting back to his house.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-18-2012, 11:41 PM

Once back at the house, Monte went straight to the guest bedroom and got a shower, trying to be quick about it. He went back into the room after drying himself and slipped into some pajamas. There was no way he was going to even ask if he could sleep with Tony. Not now after all that had happened earlier. He sighed and crawled under the sheets, cutting off the light and not saying a word to the other man before he shut his door. He didn't think he could sleep if he left the door open because if someone tried to get in his room, he'd hear the door opening and be prepared. He wasn't going to admit it, but he really was terrified. He stared at the dark ceiling and thought about his father and all of the events that had taken place in the past little while. He felt so old and yet, everyone saw him as a child. Maybe it was just all he'd seem that made him feel like he was aging quickly.

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 03-18-2012, 11:51 PM

Tony followed Monte into the house silently, not exactly sure what he said to make the kid go so quiet all of a sudden. He was just getting used to him being talkative. But whatever. He plopped down on his couch and flipped the tv on, planning on catching the last few minutes of the game before he turned in for the night. He frowned though when he heard silence coming from the guest room and he went to investigate. "Monte?... You sleeping?" he asked, opening the door slowly. As far as Tony was aware, he had thought that the kid was sharing his bed with him tonight. Maybe he changed his mind?

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-19-2012, 12:04 AM

Monte knew someone else was in his room and he'd set up pillows in his bed to look like his shape. Someone was now kneeling on the edge of his bed and Monte stood behind the person, a lamp in hand. He heard the door open and then Tony'a voice "Monte...you sleeping?" He heard Tony ask. "No, but don't worry agent Dinozzo. Your little friend will sleep soon now, sleep eternally." He could hear the man, whoever he was, grab a knife and he picked up the pillow, then growled. "Damn brat! Leaving a pillow for me to find. Come her you gay bitch! It won't hurt to bad. I promise. I'll make it nice and quick since you're a little faggot. I know pain is hard for your kind to take. Hmp. What would your father think of you? A gay son!" Monte quickly hit the man in the head with the lamp, glass shattering and the guy screaming bloody murder. Monte walked toward the door of the room, trying to find his way in the dark. "It's me Tony. Don't shoot." He warned, walking to the lamp switch and turning it on. He stood in front of the other, huffing a little, but otherwise ok. He looked at the man on the floor who was screaming for help, glass sticking out of his head and face. Monte didn't really seem all that shaken up, but on the inside he was horrified. He just had to seem more like a man for Tony to like him and that meant that even now he had to act like he was tough. He had the man's blood on his cheek and he wiped it off. "I'll call an ambulance." He said blandly.

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 03-19-2012, 12:18 AM

Tony frowned when he heard the man's voice. How did he get inside his house in the first place? All the doors were locked. He'd have to upgrade his security system yet again if this man actually did end up breaking in. He reached for his gun, pulling it out of the holster slowly and aimed it into the dark room. He reached for the light switch, blinking when it was turned on for him. "Don't bother." he said, going over to the man and handcuffing him. "I'll call Gibbs to come and get him. That way we can interrogate him first." he said, pulling out his phone and calling his boss, explaining to him the situation.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-19-2012, 12:33 AM

Monte shrugged. "Very well..I'm going to sleep in your bed because mine is now full of broken glass." He kissed Tony's cheek on his way out the door ad then went to Tony's bedroom, crawling into the fluffy bed. He only hoped Tony would join him in it soon. Because even though he still wouldn't admit it. He was scared senseless. He'd just nearly killed someone and the bad thing was the fact that they'd even gotten in the building in the first place.

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 03-19-2012, 04:52 AM

Tony nodded, watching Monte walk away before taking a seat on the guest bed. He waited until someone came to get the man before checking through the rest of his house to make sure that no-one else has managed to get into his house. Once Tony was done, he headed back to his room and changed into some pajamas before sliding onto his bed. He set his gun on his bedside table, where he could reach it easily.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-19-2012, 09:53 AM

Monte was staring at the ceiling on his 'side' of the bed, careful that he didn't get to close to Tony. He didn't really feel like making the other one uncomfortable as much as that was tempting. He was tossing and turning a little, not able to find any rest after earlier. "Is it childish to be afraid?" He suddenly asked, not knowing what kind of response to expect back.

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 03-19-2012, 09:13 PM

Despite the fact that Tony was quickly falling asleep, he was still completely alert about what was going on around him. There was no way was he going to let someone get the jump on him in his own room. He had thought Monte had fallen asleep. Tony sat up slowly before looking over at the kid and shook his head. "No. Of course not. It's completely natural to be scared in the situation."

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-19-2012, 09:36 PM

Monte wasn't so convinced. "Are you scared?" He asked. If Tony was afraid then he wouldn't feel so horrible about the fear that was gripping him. Other wise he just felt like a little boy all over again. He was trying so hard to grow up, and not just to get Tony, but because he knew that after this he was on his own in the big bad world. He had no mother, and now he didn't have a father either. He would have to find a place to stay, a job to pay rent, and somehow while he was doing all of that, he'd have to finish highschool. His dreams of collage and a better life were gone. In fact, anything he'd worked for all these years was gone. He sighed deeply, a little frown plastered on his face.

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 03-19-2012, 09:47 PM

Tony frowned, leaning back against his headrest. "Right now? No. Not really. But there are times that I do. I find it's easier to pretend that you're not though." Especially in this job. He couldn't let fear get in the way of getting the job done. He could tell that Monte was scared though and he wasn't really sure how he could make him feel better. He never was good at the whole comforting thing.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-19-2012, 10:13 PM

Monte shook his head. "I guess I should have know you wouldn't have been scared." He said. "Well...you know...I guess I'm going to the bathroom." He got up and walked to the bathroom, grabbing Tony's gun and running down the hall before the other could follow and take his gun back. He opened the door and turned on the light, opening the door and looking everywhere. There was no one there so he closed the door and relived himself. He flushed and washed his hands, careful that they were clean. He had always been a bit germaphobic. He picked the gun back up and walked back to Tony's room. He set the gun down on the bedside table and then laid back in the bed. He got a bit closer to Tony, but not close enough to be touching him. He was seeking the safe feeling that came with being close to another man.

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 03-19-2012, 10:43 PM

Tony frowned when Monte took his gun. He wasn't sure if the kid even had the guts to use it if there happened to be someone else in the house. Well... Looks like he was going to have to wait and see. He stayed sitting up until the other came back into the room, moved his gun back where he could reach it easily, and laid back down. Tony really didn't mind Monte moving closer, knowing that the kid needed the comfort. Who was he to deny him that small comfort? He closed his eyes, ready to fall asleep.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-19-2012, 11:01 PM

Monte couldn't sleep, not at all, but he didn't want to wake up Tony so he tried not to squirm to much. He somehow ended up right snuggled to Tony. He half asleep and gasped when he noticed what he'd done, jerking back over to his side of the bed. He wasn't sure if Tony was awake, so he didn't bother with an apology.

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 03-19-2012, 11:27 PM

Tony did notice when Monte snuggled up to him. He alwways has been a light sleeper when he was on a job and this time was no different. He didn't say anything though, not wanting embarrassing the kid. "I don't mind if you do that you know." He said. He figured it was a small comfort that he could give him. And... It wasn't as uncomfortable as he thought it would have been.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-20-2012, 12:35 AM

Monte thought about it for a moment and then snuggled back up to Tony. "Thank you..I just..don't want you to think I'm being a pervert." He liked being close to Tony. He was warm and his chest was strong. "Hmm...you smell so good.." He mumbled, drawn in by the sexy scent of the other. He backed away again. "I'm sorry..I just can't stop thinking like a perv. Maybe I should just stay on my side." He turned on his side away from Tony and stared at the wall. He now had a rather painful problem. "I'm so going to have blue balls in the morning.." He groaned, not knowing of Tony had heard him or not.

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 03-20-2012, 01:21 AM

Tony was tired, so he honestly didn't care which side of the bed that Monte stayed on, just as long as he didn't move around too much. Although the smell good comment was a bit odd, but he wasn't going to comment. He wanted to get to sleep so that he'd be well rested for tomorrow. He hoped the guy they brought in will tell them what they wanted to know. If not, he'd have to stay alert for later.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-20-2012, 01:36 AM

Monte eventually fell asleep after a few hours and on accident snuggled his little rear end into Tony, not even meaning to. The position was intimate, Monte pressed tightly against Tony and his head resting on Tony's pillow right beside his. Monte didn't no he'd even done all of this and when he woke up, he nearly croaked. There was no way for him to move without waking Tony. He'd just have to go back to sleep until the other woke. What was Tony going to think of him? This was bad.

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 03-20-2012, 01:51 AM

Sometime during the night after Monte had moved, Tony had flung an arm around the other's waist in his sleep. If he had been conscious enough of the action, he would have pulled away immediately. But for now, he was completely comfortable. By the time he woke up, he woke slowly, pulling his arm away before he was completely awake.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-20-2012, 11:25 AM

Monte felt Tony's arm wrap around him and he felt surprisingly at home in the other's arms. Even more, this way that they were laying was turning him on, making it hard not to think about what he wanted to do with this man. He moved back, even closer to him and sighed with contentment. Before the arm was moved away, he turned so he was facing Tony and gently pressed a tiny little kiss to his lips. He liked it so much that he did it again until he thought Tony might wake up. He stood, going and taking a morning shower and brushing his teeth like he always did before he went to bed and each morning when he woke. He dressed and then looked at Tony again. "Hey...psssst...it's like, noon already. You might want to get your ass up and be ready before your boss comes to get me. You know, Abby's going to be keeping me at the lab tonight so you don't have to worry about watching me." he for one was sad about not being worg Tony today, but he knew the man hated having him around, so it was probably for the best.